Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him (38101 Views)

Youths Beat Catholic Priest, Odunze, In Ebonyi For Flogging Councilor's Son / MOCPED Students Feed A Thief Before Flogging Him Thoroughly / Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him by megastu(m): 1:26pm On Jul 27, 2023
When it resorts to flogging then you have lost control of that child already. My parents never flogged me one day and I lived in Nigeria all through. I replicate same for my kids now. When I talk to them tears go dey flow freely.
Judgesledge:
All of us for don die te te, flog responsibly though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him by stephenponti(m): 1:30pm On Jul 27, 2023
felong:
Flogging a human being is wrong. What if the child dies.

Are you a crazy spoiled brat like the boy?
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him by Chudyned26: 1:32pm On Jul 27, 2023
felong:

I don't want to say what's on mind
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him by Hassanmaye(m): 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoMt5eBPyYw

UK based Nigerian doctor's 16yr old son taken from him because he flogged the boy with a belt after catching him watching an inappropriate video with his 2 friends shocked

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

Hahahaha
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him by patrickmuf(m): 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2023
He needs the Dele Alli treatment.
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him by Emmaomotob(m): 1:37pm On Jul 27, 2023
mariovito:
For me, I think a Nigerian or African should allow their kid grow up a little over there then send him down to Nigeria or their respective African country to do secondary school under the tutelage of their grandparents.

Yes, I know that grannies may not be as tough on the grandkids as they were on their own direct kids, but the training they'll get plus the African sense will be a lot better than what the west has to offer.
You mean sending your child to a substandard Nigerian school will make them better? Also, you are very naive if you are oblivious to the way many secondary students behave nowadays. Also, consider the trauma of having to live in a disorganized society like Nigeria and the ill will the child is likely to harbor for his parents.

1 Like

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him by ezegenigbonine: 1:38pm On Jul 27, 2023
Jennyclay:
Send the naughty boy to Nigeria to come learn some respect and manners undecided

That was how my elder sister’s child in this same UK was misbehaving. He mingles with bad gang and if my sister yells at him or try to spank him he won’t hesitate to call the cops on her.

She explained everything to us and My mother told my elder sister to bundle the boy to Nigeria, that she would reset his head.
When he came to Nigeria my mother sent him to Command secondary school Ipaja Lagos state.

Every time we visits him during visiting day, he would cry and beg saying Grand ma please I won’t be stubborn again, I wanna go join my fam in the UK.

He spent 2 years (J.S.S 2 - 3) in command secondary school before he went back to UK. Now he’s a well behaved boy.

Hahaha na waybill ur sis do the boy. Ur mum really is a gen
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him by ezegenigbonine: 1:39pm On Jul 27, 2023
felong:

Lies go and read your Bible if you are a christian
Proverb 29 vs 15
Proverb 22 vs 15
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him by bigtt76(f): 1:41pm On Jul 27, 2023
Oshey Lamba detector cheesy

Padipadi:
I think it's very good to understand the hypocrisy of UK in cases of first to report. And the demonic teen friends that lied against their friends that in order to further indulge in their life spoiling practices like watching pôrn and not studying well.
If only the father had contained his anger and make a video evidence of those crooks. Then reporting his child formerly to the govt that how do you want me to handle this boy cos I don't want to beat him to the point your govt ll say I beat him with anger.
UK is a theoretical place where you can pretend like you swallow all their bullshits but hypocritically go behind the scene to scheme things to your taste.
Chai, my Nigeria. That father ll trash both the son and friends together. In fact if it's one woman I know, she ll craftly lure those kids, lock herself and those kids up in a store, apply fresh pepper in their eyes, buttocks, armpits, ear and nose, carry 3 brand new koboko and flog the hell out of those kids. That store ll be a mess! They ll see them the next day and ask if they were caught stealing at the market.
UK dey fall my hands when they don't farabale hand civil cases. It's not all first to report that are innocent. They v used this to give wrong judgements especially on issues of husband and wife's issues where wife ll be the first to rush and lie against her husband cos they know the law there is sympathetic to women.
In all, may we not be unlucky in this life, amen.

Lamba. Lambadowsky from a fake female. Your story is fallacious. We know sending stubborn abroad kids to Nigeria resets their brain. But as you can see, this story fit no work that way cos he's already taken away from his dad. In all, you cooked up your write up to gather share and likes for your coconut 🥥 head ego.
Wail, I ll drink you tears cos I just want tackle you today. I get your time. Don't call me agbaya, I just want to drink the tears of this shim (he/she)!

Lamba united, twin brother of Jennyclay. The both of you aren't practical in your lies. Not all kids eventually visit Nigeria. So how do you effect the correction. The best option to correct kids in UK is to gather enough evidence against the kid which ll make the govt to not believe the child when you actually do mild scolding. You outsmart their system. The scolding you ll do must be very minimal.
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him by Nazgul: 1:45pm On Jul 27, 2023
being:
You are a big joker and u should be banned from talking ..
Of course u are still quite young and you haven't been able to measure how beating you has helped you or other people
Lol the joke is on you.

With all the beating you've received, how has it helped you. Nigeria remains amongst top 5 most corrupt country in the world.

We house one of the deadliest terrorist groups in the world (Boko Haram)

You can hardly do any clean business with a Nigerian without him trying to outsmart and cheat you.

Dishonesty is enthroned despite our strict upbringing...

In terms of morals, a 12 year old girl has been fúcked severally by hypocrites like you. So I ask again, how has all the beating you received helped you or helped this country?

Keep deceiving yourself and continue living in delusion. Those countries where beatings are outlawed are way better, more developed, safer and more honest than Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him by mariovito(m): 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2023
Country wen you nor fit train ya pikin?

The aim is to give them a cultural foundation.

Emmaomotob:
You mean sending your child to a substandard Nigerian school will make them better? Also, you are very naive if you are oblivious to the way many secondary students behave nowadays. Also, consider the trauma of having to live in a disorganized society like Nigeria and the ill will the child is likely to harbor for his parents.
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him by Emmaomotob(m): 1:48pm On Jul 27, 2023
OboOlora:
They tell you to JAPA so you can explain Tiffnubu and be sending pounds home to build houses all around but nobody tells you the real facts:

You can’t beat or even scold or shout at your kids
Your kids are a target for being black as they will be stereotyped as being susceptible to assault by the parents
Men are the last on the scale of women, kids, animals, plants and then men
You will work like your life revolves around that and only be considered moderately rich if you convert the untaxed income to naira

I can go on and on.

As per the person that said they took the boy to Nigeria for two years and then back to the UK, the boy is gonna be worse than Naira Marley at the end cos the PTSD of the horror at Command school will haunt him for life and he will use joining a gang as a coping mechanism

Stay in Nigeria and beat ur kids well o😁
You are what you think you are. If you consider yourself last on the scale, you surely are. But pragmatically speaking, the life of a married man is servitude. Except you are a multimillionaire, you are sure to give away your best years for a woman and her kids. In Europe they take away your assets, in Africa you are destroyed by economic attrition. Whether its Europe or Africa, your woes are the same. Yet you can never be appreciated by a woman, who is always quick to remind you what your neighbor bought for his wife. When money goes, respect flies out of the window for you as a man. Happiness is the luxury of the single, but the grass is always greener on the other side.
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him by fortunechy(m): 1:48pm On Jul 27, 2023
I keep telling people not to train their child abroad unless they want to loose the child...

1 Like

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him by Chienex24(m): 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2023
airsaylongcome:

All he needed to do was reach out to the British High Commission by any means and your sister would have been in a lot of trouble

Rubbish!! You don't know if he was born in UK and therefore a citizen. And who are the witnesses Spoilt kids everywhere
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him by PopQueenAgency: 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2023
sojisenai:
WoW...those days ehnn...if you could lose custody for disciplining a child, then my mum would have been jailed for life. That woman ehnn...but even though it had some bad side effects on my life, I discovered later she meant well for me and my sister. We are better off today for it.

Meanwhile, We are a caregiving company dedicated to providing the highest quality care for our elderly clients or those that are ill, disabled and nursing mothers, right in their homes...kindly check my signature.

I dey fear una caregiving company. As you dey support caning and slapping so, una nor go dey beat elderly people so?
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him by Nazgul: 1:55pm On Jul 27, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Flogging is not about poverty or frustration. Parents need to set the standards that, their are rewards for bad behavior and excellence.

If your assertion was so true, why do you find the worst sets of kids abroad? Their soft hand produces the worst set of kids you can imagine. Kids who lack basic etiquette's, morals or even discipline. Kids who feel they have a fvckin right to misbehave, which the society supports.
Did I hear you right?

How are kids abroad worse than kids in Nigeria?

Please tell me, I want to learn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him by Nazgul: 2:01pm On Jul 27, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Kids in Nigeria are more disciplined no matter how bad they will later become. They have it instilled in them. In their worst, they are still disciplined to some extent

They have better morals, respect and etiquette's in all ramifications, than their counterparts abroad who lack those basics.

Kid in Nigeria are constrained by the community. Nigeria has a community sense of raising kids, That does not play abroad. Everybody is always minding his business. You cannot discipline a stranger's child except you want to have a problem with the law.

Nigerian kids are not indoctrinated about rights in schools, abroad kids are indoctrinated from their school and will report their parents at any slightest instance. Why they are always anxious to move-out and seek independence when all is not going well for them at home. They know the law.

Kids abroad have easy access to all the vices they need. From drugs. gangs, and drugs, its faster for them to get, than a drivers license.

Kids in Nigeria are born to be fighters and hustlers, they are born to thrive no matter the circumstances, their counterparts abroad have a sense of entitlement.

laiperi:

You will never learn, you waste precious time on japa addicts.

Foreign education is evidence of good life for your children eh?

Watch as you lose your upbringing, culture and decency while Western world keep theirs and turn you to subcultured animals willing to launder everything you've got abroad for their benefits.

Colonialism with a new hue.
So if they have all these in them, kindly explain to me why...

1. Nigeria is amongst top 5 most corrupt countries in the world? If the beating these kids received at infant stage was to make them better, why isn't Nigeria getting better.

2. Why are we so dishonest? You cannot do a clean business with a Nigerian without him trying to cheat you. Even ordinary electronics, you must go along with someone who knows it or else you'll be sold fake for the same price as the original. In civilized societies where beating of kids is outlawed, they don't do this. Even without beating they're still honest and would sell you the best.

3. Why do foreigners cutoff from you once they discover that you're a Nigerian, and why have so many foreign apps like PayPal banned Nigerians from accessing them if our beatings was to build and develop us, why do we keep experiencing the exact opposite of what the beatings was supposed to do?

4. Why is wickedness so powerful in Nigeria, if we were brought up with so much strictness, why do people delight pleasure in killing their fellow Nigerian for ritual purposes. We don't read about ritual killings in counties were beatings is outlawed.

5. Why is a great number of our youths embracing dugs? Weren't they beaten, why didn't the beating stop them from becoming drug addicts?

Whether you choose to agree with me or not, I'll tell you that beating a child has absolutely zero effect on that child. His or her choices in life would be based on the advice and counselling you give. And most importantly your own lifestyle.

Beating only keeps a child in check for a short period of time. Once he/she out grows it, there's absolutely nothing you can do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him by Mom007(f): 2:02pm On Jul 27, 2023
Foolish man. Did he just get to UK? Why didnt he control his anger until the friends left then he discipline his son? He should have just entered the room, made his presence known by clearing his throat, make eye contact with his son and just walk back out. Unless that child is a useless child, he will off that video and be uncomfortable until he settles with his father. Besides, a boy of 16 has passed the age where you will be flogging him belt in the presence of his peers. Just a very poorly handled case all around.

2 Likes

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him by Nazgul: 2:02pm On Jul 27, 2023
GloriousGbola:
The proof of the pudding is in the eating.

Nigeria is a country that celebrates corporal punishment, but is overrun with yahoo boys and runs girls and corrupt politicians and leaders.

Nigerians now think they can run off to countries where things are working and then import the same gragra attitude that is one of the reasons the country is a shithole.
My annoyance with this beating of a thing is that it hasn't helped us in anyway.

Na we corrupt pass.

Na we scam pass.

Na we steak pass.

Na we fúck pass.

Na we kill pass.

Na we use colos pass.

So what exactly is the essence of the beating?

No woman would touch my child.

1 Like

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him by laiperi: 2:05pm On Jul 27, 2023
Nazgul:

Did I hear you right?

You will never learn, you waste precious time on japa addicts.

Foreign education is evidence of good life for your children eh?

Watch as you lose your upbringing, culture and decency while Western world keep theirs and turn you to subcultured animals willing to launder everything you've got abroad for their benefits.

Colonialism with a new hue.
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him by AllenSpencer: 2:09pm On Jul 27, 2023
Nazgul:

Did I hear you right?

Kids in Nigeria are more disciplined no matter how bad they will later become. They have it instilled in them. In their worst, they are still disciplined to some extent

They have better morals, respect and etiquette's in all ramifications, than their counterparts abroad who lack those basics.

Kid in Nigeria are constrained by the community. Nigeria has a community sense of raising kids, That does not play abroad. Everybody is always minding his business. You cannot discipline a stranger's child except you want to have a problem with the law.

Nigerian kids are not indoctrinated about rights in schools, abroad kids are indoctrinated from their school and will report their parents at any slightest instance. Why they are always anxious to move-out and seek independence when all is not going well for them at home. They know the law.

Kids abroad have easy access to all the vices they need. From drugs. gangs, and drugs, its faster for them to get, than a drivers license.

Kids in Nigeria are born to be fighters and hustlers, they are born to thrive no matter the circumstances, their counterparts abroad have a sense of entitlement.
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him by Greystone: 2:10pm On Jul 27, 2023
Jennyclay:
Send the naughty boy to Nigeria to come learn some respect and manners undecided

That was how my elder sister’s child in this same UK was misbehaving. He mingles with bad gang and if my sister yells at him or try to spank him he won’t hesitate to call the cops on her.

She explained everything to us and My mother told my elder sister to bundle the boy to Nigeria, that she would reset his head.
When he came to Nigeria my mother sent him to Command secondary school Ipaja Lagos state.

Every time we visits him during visiting day, he would cry and beg saying Grand ma please I won’t be stubborn again, I wanna go join my fam in the UK.

He spent 2 years (J.S.S 2 - 3) in command secondary school before he went back to UK. Now he’s a well behaved boy.

“Spare the rod and spoil the child”

Proverbs 13:24
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him by prophetfire: 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2023
felong:
. Make thunder no come locate that your address.
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him by PPIA: 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2023
Jennyclay:

When will you take the girls to Italy?😎
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him by Kaycee9242(m): 2:25pm On Jul 27, 2023
Calitoscassius:
If i flog you as an adult now would accept it? But you think it is okay to flog a child.

There is a way you will flog a child as form of correction not to kill him, it will make him know that there are consequences to every action.

Adults are also flagged in their own way like jailing them
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him by damoobaba: 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2023
airsaylongcome:

All he needed to do was reach out to the British High Commission by any means and your sister would have been in a lot of trouble

He'll be in bigger trouble if the parents are deported.
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him by DenreleDave(m): 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2023
Lies... Person no dey die from flogging
felong:
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him by airsaylongcome: 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2023
optimusprime2:

Trust me, as a firsthand witness to that kind of treatment- which is highly effective on early teenagers who have grown tails... it doesn't work that way.

Dont forget, they hold Nigerian passports as well.

Someone in my family was reset with this very method... Asides the fact that person turned a brand new leaf abroad, the person na pastor follow join.

grin grin grin

Note that I said the sister will be in trouble. Parental abduction of a child is a big criminal offence in the UK. The mother has parental responsibility but if the child contacts the high commission that they were removed from the UK without their willingness to, it becomes a different dance

1 Like

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him by OdefaGirl(f): 2:43pm On Jul 27, 2023
felong:

Mumu
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him by Guguru102(m): 2:45pm On Jul 27, 2023
JayDaily2:
We are afrikans,

We lived peacefully until we allowed the western world invade our space.

They came in,

stole from us,

Turned us into slaves,

Left us and start calling us black monkeys,

Yet all we do is trying so hard to be like them.

We fell in to their media deceptions,

They broke us apart, sold us social media, now we are addicted and lazy, scrolling and flipping through our phones all day.

Before now, Africans lived in harmony, I would go to my neighbor if I don't have salt, and be sure to get it.

The west are lonely, they live lonely lives. Check out the UK, check out Americans ETC

We bought the idea from them, we now prefer to live in estates where a neighbor would cry for help all day and nobody would respond.

Due to initial design from the creator, "spare the rod, spoil the child", In the West it is rather spare the road or face the cops.
What's the result?

They breed up stubborn children who becomes gays and transgender with violence everywhere.

In the West, they have given so much power to the female gender, And all the men live in fear of loosing all you have laboured for to a woman via a deceptive system backed by law.

The system is harming women with feminism lies and they are happy about it, and you find them crying later of not being able to find a partner.

The west trying to create Effeminate men all over.

The west are working overtime to feminize men in Africa and depolarize our women too, South African women are more masculine these days than their men.

When you build feminine boys and they turn out men be sure to get chaotic feminine energy from them.

Ask yourself,

Why are they spending millions, flying all the way to Africa just to create awareness of LGBTQ?

I keep telling everyone, shield your mindsets from the western media. Be careful of what you digest into your mindset.

Search on Telegram and join the channel called IAJ ONLINE", be rooted in reality!

I searched for your telegram channel online but it's not bringing it
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him by OdefaGirl(f): 2:45pm On Jul 27, 2023
fortunechy:
I keep telling people not to train their child abroad unless they want to loose the child...

It's scary though
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him by JayDaily2: 2:50pm On Jul 27, 2023
Guguru102:

I searched for your telegram channel online but it's not bringing it

Goto Telegram, type: @iajonline

Then search.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Drives Car Into Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Complex, Sets It On Fire / Frank Tony Igboka Killer, 'Transformer' Chigbo Anyaegbu, Arrested. Photos / Pregnant Woman Burns Her Maid's Buttocks With Hot Knife. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.