Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him (38085 Views)

Youths Beat Catholic Priest, Odunze, In Ebonyi For Flogging Councilor's Son / MOCPED Students Feed A Thief Before Flogging Him Thoroughly / Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him by Treadway: 12:33pm On Jul 27, 2023
Damned if you stay, damned if you leave. This life sef wahalur too much.

The man supos control him anger sha. He no supos light the silly boy in the presence of him friends, plus who no watch mojo as a teenager?? He for discipline am privately, and this case doesn't even need belt even per naija standards, the boy is even 16 ffs! I had finished Waec at 14 and resolved in my heart that ain't no way in hell I'm getting whooped ever again, instead I go kuma run...when the anger subsides make dem stress out small find me😁😁, BUT the boy is damn silly saying all that trash in court. Good luck as you now go into the foster system, even the whites in it gan get skoochies, much less you blackie. You go know the difference between 6 and half a dozen for the next two years. At that age, he def ain't gonna be adopted by anyone for sure. Now he will know the difference btw the care of yout father and that of the govt. If we go back in time now, the baba did it for his children, children naa lo wa fall hand bayi. The wahalur in this life is too much, I say again.
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him by AllenSpencer: 12:33pm On Jul 27, 2023
Hussein035:

Did you know that it is the too much of useless freedom that made those irresponsible children to come and tell us they are into LGBTQ with confidence.

How can someone who is a man begin to tell me that he is now feeling like a woman so he is now a woman and we must accept it like that. What if a murderer tell us he began feeling like a pastor are we going to accept it and release such from the prison

Its not even about LGBTQ. Training a kid in the western world is very difficult because they have easy accessibility to EVERY negative vices. The moment they lose touch, its always hard to get them back on track. So if you cannot instill that discipline when they are young, they will be the ones telling you about their human and constitutional right at 16 years.

Why I always tell people, Its far more difficult to train a kid in the West than Nigeria. Nigeria has these community values, the west do not have it. Everybody has this "not my childs" mentality, cos they dont want to get into trouble with the law

4 Likes

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him by Emmaomotob(m): 12:34pm On Jul 27, 2023
Jennyclay:
Send the naughty boy to Nigeria to come learn some respect and manners undecided

That was how my elder sister’s child in this same UK was misbehaving. He mingles with bad gang and if my sister yells at him or try to spank him he won’t hesitate to call the cops on her.

She explained everything to us and My mother told my elder sister to bundle the boy to Nigeria, that she would reset his head.
When he came to Nigeria my mother sent him to Command secondary school Ipaja Lagos state.

Every time we visits him during visiting day, he would cry and beg saying Grand ma please I won’t be stubborn again, I wanna go join my fam in the UK.

He spent 2 years (J.S.S 2 - 3) in command secondary school before he went back to UK. Now he’s a well behaved boy.
Even on your best day, you still cannot avoid sounding like a low IQ individual. What a mess.
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him by zanebaddo(m): 12:34pm On Jul 27, 2023
Jennyclay:
Send the naughty boy to Nigeria to come learn some respect and manners undecided

That was how my elder sister’s child in this same UK was misbehaving. He mingles with bad gang and if my sister yells at him or try to spank him he won’t hesitate to call the cops on her.

She explained everything to us and My mother told my elder sister to bundle the boy to Nigeria, that she would reset his head.
When he came to Nigeria my mother sent him to Command secondary school Ipaja Lagos state.

Every time we visits him during visiting day, he would cry and beg saying Grand ma please I won’t be stubborn again, I wanna go join my fam in the UK.

He spent 2 years (J.S.S 2 - 3) in command secondary school before he went back to UK. Now he’s a well behaved boy.
command I love my school kai

2 Likes

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him by DonBenny77(m): 12:34pm On Jul 27, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Flogging is not about poverty or frustration. Parents need to set the standards that, their are rewards for bad behavior and excellence.

If your assertion was so true, why do you find the worst sets of kids abroad? Their soft hand produces the worst set of kids you can imagine. Kids who lack basic etiquette's, morals or even discipline. Kids who feel they have a fvckin right to misbehave, which the society supports.

Who says the worst set of kids are abroad we have teenage yahoo boys and online prostitutes all over the country. Abi they were not flogged

1 Like

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him by Och77(m): 12:36pm On Jul 27, 2023
felong:
Flogging a human being is wrong. What if the child dies.
. Are just saying this for talking sake or are you serious? Why didn't you die ? Have you heard of child dying from correctional flogging/ punishment ?
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him by Mindlog: 12:36pm On Jul 27, 2023
inoki247:
Lol make the Govt hold the pikin now nd be feeding him and take care of him...

UK government have no issue spending money on that, the company I also work with have many homes where those young persons taken away from their parents are being taken care of in residential homes with support workers and house managers. One of our houses is a 3 bedroom duplex, with just only one 15 year old girl and we have 6 support workers doing 12hrs shifts, one team leader, one house manager and one responsible individual. Then, there is car in the home that takes the young person shopping, hospital appointments, library etc and every week the young person is given pocket money and every month, money for cloth shopping.

1 Like

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him by membranus: 12:36pm On Jul 27, 2023
While you are busy bickering over nothing here, your mates, the Nigerian women World Cup team are presently winning their 2nd match against Australia by 3:1.

Will give update when the match finished.
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him by OboOlora(f): 12:37pm On Jul 27, 2023
Hussein035:

Did you know that it is the too much of useless freedom that made those irresponsible children to come and tell us they are into LGBTQ with confidence.

How can someone who is a man begin to tell me that he is now feeling like a woman so he is now a woman and we must accept it like that. What if a murderer tell us he began feeling like a pastor are we going to accept it and release such from the prison
Are you saying Bobrisky and James Brown’s parents didn’t beat them when young? You can see they became shameless after they left home to feed home

1 Like

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him by SAMBARRY: 12:38pm On Jul 27, 2023
greatestdestiny:

Hmm I swear down. Do you know what my 3.6 years old son does. As in it is funny and not funny. When I discipline him at home he tells me he is sorry. Hmmmm but na trick O. Once we get into were proper crowd dey, like malls, he gives me a dirty slap 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂 and punch me in the chest.. if I pinch am, the guy go roll for floor scream his life out. I just weak! 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄 And once he notices we're heading home, he will hold my hands and call me dad in a very sympathetic way... Hmmmmmmn not easy at all.
that is a symptom of a manipulative child.he already knows what he's doing for him to be well behaved at home and be misbehaving outside.he wants you to be de deceived by that and you're falling for it.if he misbehaves outside,flog him right on the spot so he will learn to be well behaved in public and he will know being manipulative and cute doesn't make him get away with misdemeanour

That child don get your mumu Button for hand and he's using it well for his advantage

3 Likes

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him by Padipadi(m): 12:39pm On Jul 27, 2023
Cromagnon:

See you
They need slaves
Badly trained kids will end up in jail or minimum wage jobs
It's all on purpose
Of cos, I m aware they needed slaves. If not for bad economy, that doctor ll be in Nigeria raising his boy. And by now, he ll be glad he trashed the pôrn out of his life while the boy ll be regretting his acts. Core discipline is what we need to shaped our society for better.
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him by Blitzerz: 12:39pm On Jul 27, 2023
Dancebreaker:

They can as long as you legally reside in UK. Illegal stay is of course another thing entirely if caught.
Exactly what i mean
If the father leaves the country, that boy is a refugee seeker. And he may not get it
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him by FireUpNow(m): 12:42pm On Jul 27, 2023
He will miss his parents someday
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him by Flamemignon1(m): 12:45pm On Jul 27, 2023
riclan:
Nonsense, reasons why you see them doing homosexuality and all kinds of rubbish.

My 2 year old still collect am hot this morning.
Gay will be minding their business,y'all will be bringing them out. If you think beating your child will make him straight,I laugh at your ignorance

2 Likes

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him by GreaterFuture(m): 12:45pm On Jul 27, 2023
aycorporat:

There was a boy of ours who grew up in the UK and had the bad traits of disobedience. His dad lured him to Nigeria to come have a good taste of culture.

The moment he landed at MMIA, he was whisked to a remote village where his dad gave him a daily dosage of strokes of cane. At first he proved resistant, later he cooperated.

In the long run, he feigned remorse but was secretly taking shots of the wounds he sustained. After sometimes, his dad seeing his calmness, decided that he had learnt his lessons and it was time to go back to the USA.

Believe me, when they got to the UK, the boy tendered all evidences to the security agencies. How the dad escaped prison sentence and deportation is what I didn't know.
When did this happen? What year or period??
How long was he in Nigeria

(Some things don't add up, no disrespect, a honest reaction)
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him by AllenSpencer: 12:47pm On Jul 27, 2023
DonBenny77:

Who says the worst set of kids are abroad we have teenage yahoo boys and online prostitutes all over the country. Abi they were not flogged

Yahoo and prostitutions is not even in the picture when compared to what western kids are capable of. They could easily Bleep, become chronic drug addicts, indoctrinated into the worst of practices and lack complete respect.

I have seen the worst in Nigerian kids, they are not hardened. He will do yahoo, prostitution or cultism. Do you know the ages gang banging in the West? Do you know a 14 year old catching a body is not a big deal in the West. Its street cred, and it even gets celebrated. A world where the number of bodies you catch is like a earning a degree.

Do you know how many streets of the same countries are littered with drug addicts? How many of such places can you mention in Nigeria? A nation that it is far more easier to get guns and any hard drug, than a drivers license.

4 Likes

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him by Kaycee9242(m): 12:54pm On Jul 27, 2023
Jennyclay:

Lol i like this decision
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him by Kaycee9242(m): 12:55pm On Jul 27, 2023
felong:

Those of us they flogged didn't die rather we are better today

1 Like

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him by Calitoscassius(m): 1:02pm On Jul 27, 2023
Stupid Naigerian, if someone flog him will he accept it? He is lucky he wasn't struck off as a doctor.
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him by Calitoscassius(m): 1:04pm On Jul 27, 2023
Kaycee9242:

Those of us they flogged didn't die rather we are better today
If i flog you as an adult now would accept it? But you think it is okay to flog a child.
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him by labiola: 1:08pm On Jul 27, 2023
It is painful for parents to lose their child to social welfare after investing so much on the child. Some of us even came to this country because we thought " it is will be good for them". Some of the parents sacrifice their career for the children only for the children to start mis-behaving. Parenting outside Nigeria is a complex one and frustrating.

That said, the social workers are not interested in the welfare of the child, they are only interested in "seen " doing their jobs and unfortunately the UK govt backed them . When one's child is taken from the parents, the jokes is on the child because, the love he/she gets from the parents will no longer be there, he lost all his right to the social welfare and eats whatever they offer him.

Social welfare will not teach your child any moral because that is not their responsibility to do so. Survey has shown that most children taken by social welfare turned out irresponsibly .

I just want to encourage the African parents to exercise a lot of restrain in dealing with our children.

God will help us.

3 Likes

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him by aycorporat(m): 1:10pm On Jul 27, 2023
lanocfoods:

US or UK which one is it?

You are the only one I will respond to

UK.

Sorry, typo error
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:10pm On Jul 27, 2023
Messed up
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him by Judgesledge(m): 1:10pm On Jul 27, 2023
felong:
All of us for don die te te, flog responsibly though
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him by Flamemignon1(m): 1:11pm On Jul 27, 2023
riclan:

Thanks for coming out to defend your kind. Continue sir.
Thanks but I don't need your validation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him by VOsimhen144(m): 1:15pm On Jul 27, 2023
Padipadi:
I think it's very good to understand the hypocrisy of UK in cases of first to report. And the demonic teen friends that lied against their friends that in order to further indulge in their life spoiling practices like watching pôrn and not studying well.
If only the father had contained his anger and make a video evidence of those crooks. Then reporting his child formerly to the govt that how do you want me to handle this boy cos I don't want to beat him to the point your govt ll say I beat him with anger.
UK is a theoretical place where you can pretend like you swallow all their bullshits but hypocritically go behind the scene to scheme things to your taste.
Chai, my Nigeria. That father ll trash both the son and friends together. In fact if it's one woman I know, she ll craftly lure those kids, lock herself and those kids up in a store, apply fresh pepper in their eyes, buttocks, armpits, ear and nose, carry 3 brand new koboko and flog the hell out of those kids. That store ll be a mess! They ll see them the next day and ask if they were caught stealing at the market.
UK dey fall my hands when they don't farabale hand civil cases. It's not all first to report that are innocent. They v used this to give wrong judgements especially on issues of husband and wife's issues where wife ll be the first to rush and lie against her husband cos they know the law there is sympathetic to women.
In all, may we not be unlucky in this life, amen.

Lamba. Lambadowsky from a fake female. Your story is fallacious. We know sending stubborn abroad kids to Nigeria resets their brain. But as you can see, this story fit no work that way cos he's already taken away from his dad. In all, you cooked up your write up to gather share and likes for your coconut 🥥 head ego.
Wail, I ll drink you tears cos I just want tackle you today. I get your time. Don't call me agbaya, I just want to drink the tears of this shim (he/she)!

Lamba united, twin brother of Jennyclay. The both of you aren't practical in your lies. Not all kids eventually visit Nigeria. So how do you effect the correction. The best option to correct kids in UK is to gather enough evidence against the kid which ll make the govt to not believe the child when you actually do mild scolding. You outsmart their system. The scolding you ll do must be very minimal.
U wey dey judge dem, how u take knw say dem dey lamba?
E get one private school wey I teach before, there’s dis one of our student wey come frm yankee, he’s so well spoken. He was a big bully nd a troublesome boy in yankee, so his father katapot him to Nigeria, wen E reach naija, E see people wey dey craze pass am, na from there E mellow.

2 Likes

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him by Dyfynezz12(m): 1:18pm On Jul 27, 2023
riclan:
Nonsense, reasons why you see them doing homosexuality and all kinds of rubbish.

My 2 year old still collect am hot this morning.
Lol😂😂 catch them young
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him by advanceDNA: 1:20pm On Jul 27, 2023
airsaylongcome:

All he needed to do was reach out to the British High Commission by any means and your sister would have been in a lot of trouble

Be in trouble for what?? What will british high commission do..... ??
Force the parent to raise the child in the uk...??
No be human being dey go command secondary school

1 Like

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 27, 2023
felong:

But you're still alive?
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him by megastu(m): 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2023
With all the flogging and beatings that you all claim to have received from your parents and your parents probably received from their parents, is Nigeria a better place? Everything na beat, reset brain for naija. we practically live like barbarians and society is responding that same way.
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him by RIDOO: 1:26pm On Jul 27, 2023
felong:

If flogging kills ..l would be dead long ago.My dad flogged shege-banza for my life those years.Cane can't kill a child o... although, l'm not a fan of flogging but sometimes it might be needed.But, where the culture/law doesn't allow then you have to result to a method that won't put you in trouble.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics) / Ogun Pastor Israel Adebayo Arrested For Raping 14-Year-Old Church Choir Member / What Some Nigerian Girls Go Through In Europe To Survive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.