Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Guys Only: Thread For Guys Who Aren't Considering Marriage Whatsoever - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Only: Thread For Guys Who Aren't Considering Marriage Whatsoever (1054 Views)

Men Simply Can't Resist Women Who Have This (women Only Thread) / How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Only: Thread For Guys Who Aren't Considering Marriage Whatsoever by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:23pm On Jun 23, 2020
Good day everyone, I am a guy who isn't as the topic implies, resources or not good lady or not, marriage isn't in my dictionary but that doesn't mean I don't want an offspring or need female affection. I just want to live my life without having to live with a woman.

for my fellow guys with same ideology, how do we go about it without condemnation from society, government and the opposite sex whom sole aim is getting marriage, not to forget family.

how do we deal with pressures from the aforementioned?

6 Likes

Re: Guys Only: Thread For Guys Who Aren't Considering Marriage Whatsoever by JOACHINpedro: 5:26pm On Jun 23, 2020
We can start by changing our moniker undecided

4 Likes

Re: Guys Only: Thread For Guys Who Aren't Considering Marriage Whatsoever by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:33pm On Jun 23, 2020
JOACHINpedro:
We can start by changing our moniker undecided

My moniker is how I see ladies, Pussy hoe, a whore_ selling a hole.

8 Likes

Re: Guys Only: Thread For Guys Who Aren't Considering Marriage Whatsoever by Kriss216: 5:33pm On Jun 23, 2020
#TeamForeignGirls
Re: Guys Only: Thread For Guys Who Aren't Considering Marriage Whatsoever by JOACHINpedro: 5:35pm On Jun 23, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

My moniker is how I see ladies, Pussy hoe, a LovePeddler selling a hole.
It's like them don do you strong things shocked

4 Likes

Re: Guys Only: Thread For Guys Who Aren't Considering Marriage Whatsoever by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 23, 2020
PUSSYHOE:
Good day everyone, I am a guy who isn't as the topic implies, resources or not good lady or not, marriage isn't in my dictionary but that doesn't mean I don't want an offspring or need female affection. I just want to live my life without having to live with a woman.

for my fellow guys with same ideology, how do we go about it without condemnation from society, government and the opposite sex whom sole aim is getting marriage, not to forget family.

how do we deal with pressures from the aforementioned?
Dont pollute the environment further with this your ideology,marriage is a beautiful thing.Why don't you want to get married if I may ask?
Re: Guys Only: Thread For Guys Who Aren't Considering Marriage Whatsoever by Olabode971(f): 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2020
My friend saw a beautiful nature and went tru that hole last week Friday, pls kindly help us out.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Guys Only: Thread For Guys Who Aren't Considering Marriage Whatsoever by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2020
Rozz:
Dont pollute the environment further with this your ideology,marriage is a beautiful thing.Why don't you want to get married if I may ask?

Yes marriage is a beautiful thing for ladies. I see no benefit than children and sex which I can get without marriage.

Women will stay with you as long as you keep providing, which no man can guarantee because the world is dynamic. why stay with someone that can leave me anytime why not stay alone?

7 Likes

Re: Guys Only: Thread For Guys Who Aren't Considering Marriage Whatsoever by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:12pm On Jun 23, 2020
JOACHINpedro:

It's like them don do you strong things shocked

No not really it is the other way round, I don't invest my time nor money, if I do I do it for the HOLE.
Re: Guys Only: Thread For Guys Who Aren't Considering Marriage Whatsoever by JOACHINpedro: 6:19pm On Jun 23, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

No not really it is the other way round, I don't invest my time nor money, if I do I do it for the HOLE.
Ok
Re: Guys Only: Thread For Guys Who Aren't Considering Marriage Whatsoever by sirzee1660(m): 6:29pm On Jun 23, 2020
yeah bro I concur ,I am even considering this idea self but my mom won't buy this idea, I swear getting married is like giving my ATM to a stranger..... marriage is never a beautiful thing is only when you find a real woman which I no they are fewer than the olosho, I can't imagine myself getting married to someone who has slept with more than 10 guys in the past or considering me as an option simply because she need to get sittle than after years you will b seen an enemy .....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Only: Thread For Guys Who Aren't Considering Marriage Whatsoever by Mandela27: 6:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
This is what holywood,tv,internet,you can mention d rest,they've caused,women have become incompetent,men have start running away from what is supposed to be dia responsibilities,if we don't reset our brains,this world will be doomed in no time...

5 Likes

Re: Guys Only: Thread For Guys Who Aren't Considering Marriage Whatsoever by Brokeloser: 6:36pm On Jun 23, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

Yes marriage is a beautiful thing for ladies. I see no benefit than children and sex which I can get without marriage.

Women will stay with you as long as you keep providing, which no man can guarantee because the world is dynamic. why stay with someone that can leave me anytime why not stay alone?

Ignore this low key olosho in disguise. She frequents the ashawo section for "preaching" but look at her always foolish posts and you'll see she's your regular low IQ,pretending,entitled thot

3 Likes

Re: Guys Only: Thread For Guys Who Aren't Considering Marriage Whatsoever by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:44pm On Jun 23, 2020
Brokeloser:

Ignore this low key olosho in disguise. She frequents the ashawo section for "preaching" but look at her always foolish posts and you'll see she's your regular low IQ,pretending,entitled thot

I thought as much, thank you for the encouragement.

1 Like

Re: Guys Only: Thread For Guys Who Aren't Considering Marriage Whatsoever by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:47pm On Jun 23, 2020
sirzee1660:
yeah bro I concur ,I am even considering this idea self but my mom won't buy this idea, I swear getting married is like giving my ATM to a stranger..... marriage is never a beautiful thing is only when you find a real woman which I no they are fewer than the olosho, I can't imagine myself getting married to someone who has slept with more than 10 guys in the past or considering me as an option simply because she need to get sittle than after years you will b seen an enemy .....

The worse is they turn your children against you, they will never acknowledge to the children you love and do everything to provide and protect them, just quarrel with her she will brainwash the kids that you are the bad guy. All, I repeat all women do that.

5 Likes

Re: Guys Only: Thread For Guys Who Aren't Considering Marriage Whatsoever by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:48pm On Jun 23, 2020
Mandela27:
This is what holywood,tv,internet,you can mention d rest,they've caused,women have become incompetent,men have start running away from what is supposed to be dia responsibilities,if we don't reset our brains,this world will be doomed in no time...

I thought marriage is optional even before CIVILIZATION?
Re: Guys Only: Thread For Guys Who Aren't Considering Marriage Whatsoever by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

now I get where you got it all wrong,you think only money makes a woman stay with a man,change that mentality and search for a woman meant for you, she will never leave you no matter what.
Re: Guys Only: Thread For Guys Who Aren't Considering Marriage Whatsoever by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:04pm On Jun 23, 2020
Rozz:
now I get where you got it all wrong,you think only money makes a woman stay with a man,change that mentality and search for a woman meant for you, she will never leave you no matter what.

You can tell that to teenagers they will buy it. Quick question can you carter for your husband for 3months if he loses his job without nagging or disrespecting him?

2 Likes

Re: Guys Only: Thread For Guys Who Aren't Considering Marriage Whatsoever by Bluethong1(f): 8:06pm On Jun 23, 2020
Well I'm not suppose to be here but na aproko carry me here .
Back to the matter. You must have s very tough family background and poor upbringing.

Kpele
Re: Guys Only: Thread For Guys Who Aren't Considering Marriage Whatsoever by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 23, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

You can tell that to teenagers they will buy it. Quick question can you carter for your husband for 3months if he loses his job without nagging or disrespecting him?
Or call her ex for help and fck him while at it.
I’ve seen shameless ones like that, and they don’t know they are embarrassing their husbands.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Only: Thread For Guys Who Aren't Considering Marriage Whatsoever by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 23, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

why not,thats when you should care and shower him lots of love,it will boost his morales and make him not to give up.couple should be each others strength in trying times.It all depends on who you marry,thats why I said look for the woman meant for you and you will have no need to entertain any fear.
Re: Guys Only: Thread For Guys Who Aren't Considering Marriage Whatsoever by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:13pm On Jun 23, 2020
Rozz:
why not,thats when you should care and shower him lots of love,it will boost his morales and make him not to give up.couple should be each others strength in trying times.It all depends on who you marry,thats why I said look for the woman meant for you and you will have no need to entertain any fear.
I am not scared I am just avoiding disaster.

ofcourse would you say otherwise? would any lady say otherwise? your reply is for gullibles.

1 Like

Re: Guys Only: Thread For Guys Who Aren't Considering Marriage Whatsoever by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:14pm On Jun 23, 2020
Bluethong1:
Well I'm not suppose to be here but na aproko carry me here .
Back to the matter. You must have s very tough family background and poor upbringing.

Kpele

You don't have to tell us about your heritage, keep it to yourself please.

1 Like

Re: Guys Only: Thread For Guys Who Aren't Considering Marriage Whatsoever by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 23, 2020
PUSSYHOE:
I am not scared I am just avoiding disaster.

ofcourse would you say otherwise? would any lady say otherwise? your reply is for gullibles.
Dont loose a good woman with this mindset,give it try. Marriage is a beautiful thing
Re: Guys Only: Thread For Guys Who Aren't Considering Marriage Whatsoever by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 23, 2020
You are in your youth, you can think and act this way. But I fear for your old age.

1 Like

Re: Guys Only: Thread For Guys Who Aren't Considering Marriage Whatsoever by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:21pm On Jun 23, 2020
Rozz:
Dont loose a good woman with this mindset,give it try. Marriage is a beautiful thing

I don't need a woman, I just need sex and children. I can get it without marriage.

if I will in future consider marriage definitely not with a Nigerian girl.

1 Like

Re: Guys Only: Thread For Guys Who Aren't Considering Marriage Whatsoever by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:22pm On Jun 23, 2020
Palema007:
You are in your youth, you can think and act this way. But I fear for your old age.
you should worry more about your life and prospects.

1 Like

Re: Guys Only: Thread For Guys Who Aren't Considering Marriage Whatsoever by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 23, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

I don't need a woman, I just need sex and children. I can get it without marriage.

if I will in future consider marriage definitely not with a Nigerian girl.
Nigerian girl or not,you children won't be happy that you brought them to the world illegitimately, don't centre your thoughts around yourself alone
Re: Guys Only: Thread For Guys Who Aren't Considering Marriage Whatsoever by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:30pm On Jun 23, 2020
Rozz:
Nigerian girl or not,you children won't be happy that you brought them to the world illegitimately, don't centre your thoughts around yourself alone
My children won't care if I give them good life illegitimately.
Re: Guys Only: Thread For Guys Who Aren't Considering Marriage Whatsoever by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 23, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

you should worry more about your life and prospects.
Your reaction is GOLD. You should fear what will become of you in the next ten years.
Re: Guys Only: Thread For Guys Who Aren't Considering Marriage Whatsoever by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 23, 2020
PUSSYHOE:
My children won't care if I give them good life illegitimately.
speak for yourself,before taking any decision in life,think about the people it may affect and make adjustments where necessary.What is worth doing is worth doing well,if you want to have children,do as well by having them the right way.Note that before you start looking for a good woman,you must check yourself very well and make sure you are a good man too,most times we often attract who we truly are.
Re: Guys Only: Thread For Guys Who Aren't Considering Marriage Whatsoever by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:43pm On Jun 23, 2020
Rozz:
speak for yourself,before taking any decision in life,think about the people it may affect and make adjustments where necessary.What is worth doing is worth doing well,if you want to have children,do as well by having them the right way.Note that before you start looking for a good woman,you must check yourself very well and make sure you are a good man too,most times we often attract who we truly are.

I am looking for 1zillion things woman is not one of them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ozo Parents Failed Him!!!!! / People Keep Saying This And I Don't Understand Why? / Nigerian Gay Celebrates One Year Anniversary Of Dating His Nigerian Gay. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.