Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate (90151 Views)

Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT / IPOB Publishes List Of Fulani Sponsored Terror Groups, Sends List To White House / Buhari Sends List Of NDDC Board To Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Aquila99: 3:15pm On Jul 27, 2023
Antoeni:
Kwakwanso Said He is Too Big to be a Vice president to Peter Obi , Now He Has Agreed to be a Minister Under Tinubu, A Position That's Not Up to a VP , Mumu Wike Has Also Agreed to Be a Cancerous Minister

U go Explain Tire. No Evidence
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by ChengHun(m): 3:15pm On Jul 27, 2023
Hope that pate is not pantami?
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Raf4: 3:16pm On Jul 27, 2023
nkemjacob2:
Ministerial list makes wike to betray Peter Obi

How did Wike betray Peter obi? When he came for project commissioning, Wike promised him logistics support and he did exactly for him when he came for campaign in Rivers State. Must Wike vote for obi because you voted for him? Everyone is entitled to their choices.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by RxCatalyst: 3:17pm On Jul 27, 2023
casualobserver:

You don’t need to have common sense to know Umahi will resign from senate just like Gbaja resigned from house of rep. Why are Nigerians so dull like this?
It doesn't call for insult. Don't be IPOBic.
He asks a question because he didn't know. Nobody knows everything
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Pat081: 3:17pm On Jul 27, 2023
What of the ex-governor of Osun state
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Khyrvxjzy: 3:19pm On Jul 27, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
He won't remain in the Senate, umahi is not a social media nuisance that thinks Tinubu will be removed, he's a powerful Nigerian, he knows what miscreants on social media do not know

refrence

i think minister is good

good as in if u won b president, d media will be on u
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by chivic(m): 3:20pm On Jul 27, 2023
garfield1:

He will vacate the senate

How can he leave a secured 4 years job of 25 million per month and go for a job of about less than 2m per month where you can be fired .Though it depends .I belief Tinubu just want to use it to buy time and later change them.

But is it that he could not find another person but the ones that where elected .That's does not sound good
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Khyrvxjzy: 3:20pm On Jul 27, 2023
akposking:
is because Nigeria love money more than serving at least most politicians. The office of a minister have more money allocated and more portfolio than a senator, but a senator has more prestige.

Hope you get the drill now.

bro na senator dey chop money pass
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by nedzuby: 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2023
trutharena:
Nice lost.

It’s full of technocrats and new faces that we haven’t heard before.

I am so glad El-Rufai and Wike made the list. Agreement is Agreement.

—Prof. Ali Pate is a huge catch.
—Olawale Edun I Stan you
—Imman Suleman-Ibrahim: The NAPTIP woman
—Mohammed Idris: Blueprint newspaper founder
—Lateef Fagbemi: Agba Lawyer

Notable mention
Uju Kennedy Ohaneye made the list too. That’s the woman that stepped down for Tinubu during the APC primaries.

The ones for me is Prof Pate and Olawale Edun
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by GreatrAnalyst: 3:23pm On Jul 27, 2023
Racoon:
Happy for Prof Pate. He is a thorough bred. Kudos to Tinubu for that but he is still seating on a fraudulent electoral mandate. Thank goodness former Atiku Badaru and Gandollar didn't enter that list.
Ganduje is being positioned to become APC national chairman though. Him not being on the list is not a minus to him if he becomes the chairman.

Overall, it is padi-padi list.
Most are being rewarded for whatsoever reason.
Democracy in Nigeria is government of the incumbent for the incumbent
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by freemanq(m): 3:23pm On Jul 27, 2023
Am not impressed with this list no surprises
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by greall12(m): 3:24pm On Jul 27, 2023
Politics is game of luck

quote author=iampeterben post=124695048]Wike has gotten what he sold his party out for. Good for him but, he should know this regime will soon end.[/quote]
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by optimusprime2(m): 3:26pm On Jul 27, 2023
trutharena:
Nice lost.

It’s full of technocrats and new faces that we haven’t heard before.

I am so glad El-Rufai and Wike made the list. Agreement is Agreement.

—Prof. Ali Pate is a huge catch.
—Olawale Edun I Stan you
—Imman Suleman-Ibrahim: The NAPTIP woman
—Mohammed Idris: Blueprint newspaper founder
—Lateef Fagbemi: Agba Lawyer

Notable mention
Uju Kennedy Ohaneye made the list too. That’s the woman that stepped down for Tinubu during the APC primaries.

There are some unknown individuals, true.
The unknowns may be the technocrats, true.

However, after a thorough check, 70% of the names on that list are politicians (ex governors, senators, APC political faithfuls et al), what will be the technical impact of a politician occupying a technical role in these times when experts are needed in critical roles??

To make matters worse, the portfolios were not even assigned, meaning the appointments can be based on a "situational selection to role" condition.

Once again we will be witnessing some more square pegs in round holes. Business as usual.
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Mozino007(m): 3:26pm On Jul 27, 2023
SaintLucia:
I indirectly made the list. My appointment is so sure with my boss as a new minister under Jagaban.
let the give away begins sir!
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Jostoman: 3:26pm On Jul 27, 2023
wallex1983:
If this is the much awaited list, then it should have come since May 30th.

Nothing intriguing to me.
those are the ministers that are going to work with the original winner between Atiku and Obi.
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:27pm On Jul 27, 2023
G
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Dollarboss93: 3:27pm On Jul 27, 2023
Unlettered:
my oga is there... thank you tinubu - Abubakar kyari.

Are you from Maiduguri?

Why una like this Kyari Abubakar of a guy over there...

Even in Gubio, Magumeri, almost every where Bornu state
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Celly2020: 3:27pm On Jul 27, 2023
Wike just used G5 to catch cruise
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Sensiblerealist: 3:27pm On Jul 27, 2023
How on earth did this response warrant such attack from you! Na Ogun go strike you for this insult.
I only answered in direct response to a potential probability of that happening. A Mofo like you now seems it fit to pour vituperation of your wretched frustrated life. Abe Waka go front for your victim.
Not on this template.

damoobaba:

Now I see the reason why some of you will never be fit to be come leaders and same set of leaders will be there for a long time. Your IQ is low and doesnt meet the requirement for leadership. The ministers will be there thinking and working on how to deliver quality projects while PEOPLE LIKE YOU working in their team will only be thinking of how to line your pockets. Fashola was Governor for 2 terms and minister for several years, did you hear anyone charge him to court for abuse of office? No wonder some of you do not even have any clean record to join a political party talk more of running for political office, shame!
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by skj1377(m): 3:31pm On Jul 27, 2023
With this list above I finally agree with Peter obi that he won the election. If you remove River state vote from Tinubu and add it to Peter obi as well as Benue state and Lagos state truly Peter obi won.
I must apologize to obidients. Wike in this ministerial list is a confirmation of what people have been saying about the election manipulation in rivers and all other states across the federation.
Let's see what happens next.
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by feedthenation(m): 3:32pm On Jul 27, 2023
---where are the remaining 28 names---the list is not complete---
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Bambam321(m): 3:34pm On Jul 27, 2023
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by akposking(m): 3:34pm On Jul 27, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

bro na senator dey chop money pass
No way. A minister has more portfolio than a senator.

So which equivocally means more money allocated to that office. A minister also has more access to foreign bodies and also projects.

Think about it.
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by xpiranza88: 3:34pm On Jul 27, 2023
This list be like omo Igbo plenty pass ohh... undecided
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by ufuosman(m): 3:35pm On Jul 27, 2023
garfield1:

Second batch
garfield Dave umah am confuse, senator and minister same time
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by garfield1: 3:36pm On Jul 27, 2023
ufuosman:
garfield Dave umah am confuse, senator and minister same time

He will relinquish one

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Sensiblerealist: 3:37pm On Jul 27, 2023
Of course I get you. I only pointed out that it can happen, not that it most likely will.
All the same, sheybe Na same recycling in different formats dem dey run around here

tesppidd:
It's very difficult for a minister to return after 8 years.

Look at Buhari's ministers. How many are returning?

None I can see. Yet they frolicked with those in power.
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by garfield1: 3:37pm On Jul 27, 2023
chivic:

How can he leave a secured 4 years job of 25 million per month and go for a job of about less than 2m per month where you can be fired .Though it depends .I belief Tinubu just want to use it to buy time and later change them.

But is it that he could not find another person but the ones that where elected .That's does not sound good

He will likely be minister of works with a yearly budget of 500 bil.he wont make less than 10 bil a year equivalent to what he saw as a gov.as a senator,he can't get more than 200 mil per year
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Juzec: 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2023
Sensiblerealist:
How on earth did this response warrant such attack from you! Na Ogun go strike you for this insult.
I only answered in direct response to a potential probability of that happening. A Mofo like you now seems it fit to pour vituperation of your wretched frustrated life. Abe Waka go front for your victim.
Not on this template.

I taya for the unprovoked attack too grin

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Tareq1105: 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2023
carreport:
Nonsence
Same thieves

Na you holy pass.
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by garfield1: 3:39pm On Jul 27, 2023
Ttipsy:
you can go to hell with them

Don’t quote me again

See this kid.psndora is in hell
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by JB4life: 3:40pm On Jul 27, 2023
Gandrova:
He would resign as a senator
Does it mean ministerial appointment is more ,,' lucrative' than Senatorial office?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Snail Seller Meets Governor Akeredolu, Her Customer (Photos) / CBN Says Old ₦200, ₦500, ₦1,000 Notes Remain Legal Tender / Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.