Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Steps To Talk To End Relation. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Steps To Talk To End Relation. (719 Views)

How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes / How To Talk To A Girl...You Have Never Met..Both Online And Real Life / How to Talk to Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Steps To Talk To End Relation. by MAKABBEY(m): 8:35am On Oct 09, 2011
Pls i am dating a girl which i was in love with, but i did not know how to end this unhappy relation. I know from my psyche that i want to take a big step, but i don't mind the out come. For all i now is, i want to end this relationship. Pls help me.
Re: Steps To Talk To End Relation. by tellwisdom: 8:48am On Oct 09, 2011
Ok
Steps To Talk To End Relation.
tongue tongue
Re: Steps To Talk To End Relation. by vvguy: 8:59am On Oct 09, 2011
Guy,why do you want to end the relationship?It's a fool that will give you advice on how to end your relationship for no sound reason.
Re: Steps To Talk To End Relation. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 09, 2011
MAKABBEY:

Pls i am dating a girl which i was in love with, but i did not know how to end this unhappy relation. I know from my psyche that i want to take a big step, but i don't mind the out come. For all i now is, i want to end this relationship. Pls help me.
Just tell her why you cant be together anymore! They have to be genuine reasons! Not reasons you have forgiven her for, in the past! Framing her up or lying to her, is a NO NO! wink
Re: Steps To Talk To End Relation. by lilkech(m): 11:18pm On Oct 09, 2011
dont say much oh, only tell her you went for test and you were positive for HIV, in fact tell her that you have full blown AIDS. when she goes for her own test and she is negative just watch how she will take off.
Re: Steps To Talk To End Relation. by DeepSoul(f): 1:48pm On Oct 10, 2011
MAKABBEY:

1) Is it an object you are in love with??

2) Do you know the real meaning of psyche?

Smh.
Re: Steps To Talk To End Relation. by itiswell1(m): 7:14am On Oct 11, 2011
lilkech:

dont say much oh, only tell her you went for test and you were positive for HIV, in fact tell her that you have full blown AIDS. when she goes for her own test and she is negative just watch how she will take off.

Try this. I bet it will work.
Re: Steps To Talk To End Relation. by slimyem: 8:08am On Oct 11, 2011
Deep Soul:

1) Is it an object you are in love with??

2) Do you know the real meaning of psyche?

Smh.

you really got the guy there.lol

(1) (Reply)

Make A Wish For Valentine / Guys Dont Try This Oo / Boko Haram: Zakari Biu Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.