Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,884 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

How to Talk to Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How to Talk to Women (13017 Views)

How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes / How To Talk To A Girl...You Have Never Met..Both Online And Real Life / An Apology Letter From Men To Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to Talk to Women by webaplanet(m): 1:23pm On Dec 02, 2012
Most guys don’t know how to carry a conversation with a woman, or talk to her in a way that makes her feel attraction to you. Most guys just wind up boring women.

Tips for Talking to Women in a Way that Attract Them

1.) You should talk about “emotional” topics like childhood memories, future ambitions, or her passions. These conversation topics will open up her emotional floodgates.

2.) Women want a guy who is not afraid to lead her. While talking to a woman take control of the conversation. Never wait for her to dictate what you’ll be talking about.

3.) Pay attention to the non verbal cues a woman is giving you. If you’re standing too close to her, accidentally spitting when you talk, or making her feel uncomfortable in any way… she will send you hints. Pay attention to them.

4.) Remember this motto “Fun not Funny.” Women are attracted to men who allow them to have fun. Don’t concentrate on having the funniest jokes. Concentrate on showing them the most excitement and enjoyment.

5.) Tease women. One of the easiest ways to take a conversation to a fun and flirty level is to begin to tease women. Think back to your time on the playground. In the world of dating… what worked on the playground is effective all over again.

6.) Get intimate with her. Women are turned on by men who are not afraid to take a conversation to a personal, intimate level.

7.) Use things like “cold reads” to turn women on. Women love to hear opinions about themselves. Tell her what you observe about her.

8.) Avoid complimenting a woman too much. Women are turned off by men who come across as “needy.” If you are complimenting a woman too much she will think you’re trying to impress her. Which will have the opposite effect.

9.) If you want to know how to talk to women in a way that doesn’t bore them… Avoid asking too many “interview” style questions. Instead state your opinion about things.

10.) Remember: Statements over questions. Instead of saying “where did you grow up?” Say “You don’t look like you grew up around here.” This allows you to make observations about her and express your personality.

11.) Don’t hide your identity. Don’t be afraid to talk about whatever you’re passionate about.

12.) Never compliment her on her eyes, looks, or body.

13.) Say something that lets her know that you view her in a “sexual” way. If you don’t you run the risk of winding up in the “friend zone.”

14.) Use conversation “games” to keep the mood fun and flirtatious. Games can be anything like “truth or dare” or to less extreme games like the “5 questions game”

15.) Don’t give away your hand so fast. Women like men who are a challenge. If you want to keep a woman’s interest she has to feel like she is slowly winning you over. If she thinks you’re too easy… she’ll lose interest.

The best way to think about how to talk to women is to think about what kind of fun, playful, and sexual conversation you would most enjoy.

Talking to a woman is not difficult. You just need to be aware of what they are turned on by. And what turns them off. Follow the list above and you’ll do just fine.

Now when you talk to a woman in a way that attracts her you’ll begin to notice that women will:

Make excuses to keep talking to you
Touch you more (putting her hand under your shirt, or feeling your muscles)
Getting jealous when you talk to other girls
Laughing at your jokes (even the ones that aren’t that funny)
Leaning in and grinding up against you

http://www.tsbmag.com/how-to-talk-to-women/

For more human interest news and events visit the blog http://

10 Likes

Re: How to Talk to Women by Caseless: 4:24pm On Dec 02, 2012
Number 6

1 Like

Re: How to Talk to Women by Lovetinz(m): 11:46pm On Dec 02, 2012
Just try these with most Nigeran girls and you will have to answer your own questions and laugh at your own jokes!
They greet you with 'how far' and follow up with 'how work' (not how is work)
Got my drift??

3 Likes

Re: How to Talk to Women by Mynd44: 8:11am On Dec 03, 2012
**boring**
Re: How to Talk to Women by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 04, 2012
How to talk to Nigerian Girls:

Simply repeat this statement to her

"I have money"

Truss..9 out of 10 will give you their phone numbers IMMEDIATELY

The last 1 will strip off right there...

11 Likes

Re: How to Talk to Women by dasparrow: 10:32am On Dec 04, 2012
@Post

Why are you wasting your precious time giving advise on how to talk to women? After all, here on Nairaland, I get the impression most Nigerian men hate their women seeing all the chauvinist remarks made here and there on this forum.
Re: How to Talk to Women by Abyjah: 10:32am On Dec 04, 2012
If you got lots of bejamins, let it talk for you. Honk your car's horn and gals will respond.

By the way, let's talk about Jesus.

How His servant Solomon didn't say jack to the queen of Shebba yet she fell for him after seeing money.
Wow!

4 Likes

Re: How to Talk to Women by 3direct: 10:33am On Dec 04, 2012
jackbauersballs: How to talk to Nigerian Girls:

"I have money"

funny!!

Re: How to Talk to Women by Abujafood: 10:33am On Dec 04, 2012
Too many rules here, I have to say just be yourself any woman that desires you will desire you! Rules don't work in relationships because they are too complex! Just follow your heart and if she's the right person for you she'll fall for you!

6 Likes

Re: How to Talk to Women by dadicvila(m): 10:36am On Dec 04, 2012
OP...you try sha,many of your points are on point....but the fact still remain that a girl who dosnt want to talk to you or be your friend will always be evasive and build a wall around her,then no matter the tactics you use it wunt work....
Re: How to Talk to Women by ektbear: 10:38am On Dec 04, 2012

I disagree with this. Girls want to know that you are physically attracted to them, after all.

13.) Say something that lets her know that you view her in a “intimate” way. If you don’t you run the risk of winding up in the “friend zone.”
Agreed.
Re: How to Talk to Women by Rooneyboy(m): 10:39am On Dec 04, 2012
But all ladies are confused na , they don't even know what they want so hw can one possible know hw best to treat them

2 Likes

Re: How to Talk to Women by Okijajuju1(m): 10:43am On Dec 04, 2012
Re: How to Talk to Women by PrettieJ(f): 10:44am On Dec 04, 2012
Lovetinz: Just try these with most Nigeran girls and you will have to answer your own questions and laugh at your own jokes!
They greet you with 'how far' and follow up with 'how work' (not how is work)
Got my drift??
bro,not all Nigerian girls r like that.
Re: How to Talk to Women by Mascherany: 10:46am On Dec 04, 2012
Haha..i'wuld say just keep it calm nd cul without being pushy...if she wont apreciate dat,she'll neva apreciate u..
Re: How to Talk to Women by Arsenate(m): 10:47am On Dec 04, 2012
So u mean guys should adjust their life styles just to make ladies happy. Just too many dammnn rules. All for what? To make the ladies happy. We are beginning to make hanging out/talking with ladies look like a JOB.

7 Likes

Re: How to Talk to Women by chux4liv(m): 10:49am On Dec 04, 2012
Naa naija girls u wan dey speak all this grammar for.. If u talk too much, the next thing she stops a bike and ride off leaving u stand alone.... If it is a good girl she order two pure water.. Give u one to quench ur dry throat... If naa warri girl O boi naa ur ATM card go end the discussion...gbam
Re: How to Talk to Women by 5much(m): 10:49am On Dec 04, 2012
Rooneyboy: But all ladies are confused na , they don't even know what they want so hw can one possible know hw best to treat them

bros u funny o.
Re: How to Talk to Women by iamswizz(m): 10:50am On Dec 04, 2012
Abujafood: Too many rules here, I have to say just be yourself any woman that desires you will desire you! Rules don't work in relationships because they are too complex! Just follow your heart and if she's the right person for you she'll fall for you!
na wa o.. Are these rules.. They are steps for people that are still learning how to talk to women.. Pple like me
Re: How to Talk to Women by Rooneyboy(m): 10:50am On Dec 04, 2012
ur so right with number 15.
That's my modus operandi and it never fails me.
Re: How to Talk to Women by theglorified: 10:54am On Dec 04, 2012
i think these should be taken as guideliness and not rules.
Re: How to Talk to Women by valarinz: 10:56am On Dec 04, 2012

"I have money"

Oboy u funny die, na true u talk ooo
Re: How to Talk to Women by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 04, 2012
So freakin right! Dis is hw guys ought to talk to gals,I normally gve guys the cold shoulder and kip mute wen they talkin to me but once they start wit those skills or watever my mouthtrap opens and I enjoy myself,not all are correct though
Re: How to Talk to Women by StepG: 11:03am On Dec 04, 2012
webaplanet: Most guys don’t know how to carry a conversation with a woman, or talk to her in a way that makes her feel attraction to you. Most guys just wind up boring women.

Tips for Talking to Women in a Way that Attract Them

1.) You should talk about “emotional” topics like childhood memories, future ambitions, or her passions. These conversation topics will open up her emotional floodgates.

2.) Women want a guy who is not afraid to lead her. While talking to a woman take control of the conversation. Never wait for her to dictate what you’ll be talking about.

3.) Pay attention to the non verbal cues a woman is giving you. If you’re standing too close to her, accidentally spitting when you talk, or making her feel uncomfortable in any way… she will send you hints. Pay attention to them.

4.) Remember this motto “Fun not Funny.” Women are attracted to men who allow them to have fun. Don’t concentrate on having the funniest jokes. Concentrate on showing them the most excitement and enjoyment.

5.) Tease women. One of the easiest ways to take a conversation to a fun and flirty level is to begin to tease women. Think back to your time on the playground. In the world of dating… what worked on the playground is effective all over again.

6.) Get intimate with her. Women are turned on by men who are not afraid to take a conversation to a personal, intimate level.

7.) Use things like “cold reads” to turn women on. Women love to hear opinions about themselves. Tell her what you observe about her.

8.) Avoid complimenting a woman too much. Women are turned off by men who come across as “needy.” If you are complimenting a woman too much she will think you’re trying to impress her. Which will have the opposite effect.

9.) If you want to know how to talk to women in a way that doesn’t bore them… Avoid asking too many “interview” style questions. Instead state your opinion about things.

10.) Remember: Statements over questions. Instead of saying “where did you grow up?” Say “You don’t look like you grew up around here.” This allows you to make observations about her and express your personality.

11.) Don’t hide your identity. Don’t be afraid to talk about whatever you’re passionate about.

13.) Say something that lets her know that you view her in a “sexual” way. If you don’t you run the risk of winding up in the “friend zone.”

14.) Use conversation “games” to keep the mood fun and flirtatious. Games can be anything like “truth or dare” or to less extreme games like the “5 questions game”

15.) Don’t give away your hand so fast. Women like men who are a challenge. If you want to keep a woman’s interest she has to feel like she is slowly winning you over. If she thinks you’re too easy… she’ll lose interest.

The best way to think about how to talk to women is to think about what kind of fun, playful, and sexual conversation you would most enjoy.

Talking to a woman is not difficult. You just need to be aware of what they are turned on by. And what turns them off. Follow the list above and you’ll do just fine.

Now when you talk to a woman in a way that attracts her you’ll begin to notice that women will:

Make excuses to keep talking to you
Touch you more (putting her hand under your shirt, or feeling your muscles)
Getting jealous when you talk to other girls
Laughing at your jokes (even the ones that aren’t that funny)
Leaning in and grinding up against you

http://www.tsbmag.com/how-to-talk-to-women/

For more human interest news and events visit the blog http://
Re: How to Talk to Women by eyenCalabar(m): 11:20am On Dec 04, 2012
Don't you guys think we should even develop a course of study about women and register it in our higher institution of learning? I once said here that women are treacherous creatures and you guys thought I was joking. Let me tell you, no matter how you try to please or work with a woman, she'll always be a woman. You can never please a woman. I reiterate, they are highly treacherous. No one formula can work for them.
Re: How to Talk to Women by Phrankin(m): 11:38am On Dec 04, 2012

"I have money"

I'm just sick and tired of all these "Nigerian girls love money" rants on nairaland. if you feel that money is all you need to get a girl then go get money and get your own girls and stop crying here about nija girls and money.
Re: How to Talk to Women by ABAKA72(m): 11:38am On Dec 04, 2012
A nice one.
Re: How to Talk to Women by ITbomb(m): 11:44am On Dec 04, 2012
Money answereth all questions
Re: How to Talk to Women by Felixandra: 12:01pm On Dec 04, 2012
[/b]
Abyjah: If you got lots of bejamins, let it talk for you. Honk your car's horn and gals will respond.

How His servant Solomon didn't say jack to the queen of Shebba yet she fell for him after seeing money.
Wow!
[b]
Abyjah: If you got lots of bejamins, let it talk for you. Honk your car's horn and gals will respond.

Wow!

Wow!

She fell in love because of WISDOM not Money....

1 Like

Re: How to Talk to Women by dapo338(m): 12:05pm On Dec 04, 2012
Thats urs poster, I believe any lady that gives you green light go don already look you from up to down and think of what she can gain from you... Forget rubbish and get money first, even if u are the most stupidiest creature, ladies out there will still give u green light if you gat the money.

E.g.....Buy a lady an Ipad, trust me... She go give u more than green light.... Ipad dey freak girls no be small.

1 Like

Re: How to Talk to Women by Georgesmartt(m): 12:28pm On Dec 04, 2012
I luv number 1, 7 n 10.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Moment Of Love / Hot Man Photoshop His Picture Holding A Lady Br£ast In a Beach. PHOTOS / Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.