Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,897 members, 7,810,447 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

My Dream Woman (pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dream Woman (pic) (4982 Views)

"You Can't Get Your Dream Woman If You Don't Know Th..." / Me Nd Ma Police Woman Pic / 5 Things I Had To Overcome To Find My Dream Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dream Woman (pic) by franchasofficia: 11:29am On Jul 28, 2023
ItisWell22:
Are you aware they don’t always stay the same (like this) forever? 🤔

Good luck in your quest… 🙏✌️

Was your wife exactly like the lady posted before you married her? 🤔
She was oh, the only slight differences are that my wife have this bambi eyes and big bombom (though I didn't see this lady's bum to conclude sha), and this lady is a bit lighter in complexion than my wife. Aside those, they are almost same.

After giving birth to 2 kids, my wife added a bit but its not really noticeable, and the addition is mainly around her bum grin

2 Likes

Re: My Dream Woman (pic) by ItisWell22(f): 11:34am On Jul 28, 2023
franchasofficia:
She was oh, the only slight differences are that my wife have this bambi eyes and big bombom (though I didn't see this lady's bum to conclude sha), and this lady is a bit lighter in complexion than my wife. Aside those, they are almost same.

After giving birth to 2 kids, my wife added a bit but its not really noticeable, and the addition is mainly around her bum grin

Congrats to you then, as you must have a very “intentional” woman there! 🎉
That’s some hard work, you know.

Most women this size will almost, always blow up with pregnancy and childbirth.

Kudos to your wife… 🙌
Re: My Dream Woman (pic) by franchasofficia: 11:37am On Jul 28, 2023
ItisWell22:

Congrats to you then, as you must have a very “intentional” woman there! 🎉
That’s some hard work, you know.

Most women this size will almost, always blow up with pregnancy and childbirth.

Kudos to your wife… 🙌
Oh yeah that's true that it takes discipline for a lady to retain her pre-birth figure to a great percentage after birth, and I do appreciate my wife's effort in that regard, thanks for your commendation grin

Be like you are on same level, I guess, abi u be orobo ki bo grin

2 Likes

Re: My Dream Woman (pic) by KosiGee(m): 12:08pm On Jul 28, 2023
franchasofficia:
The lady is super cute, I rate her 10/10, you have a wonderful eye for ladies.

If you desire this kind of chick as your girlfriend or wifey, just hustle for money and don't rush to marry.

People saying she won't have good character and all that, its not true. This chick is almost my wife replica and my wife is very loyal to the core, no wahala at all, but be ready to pamper their kind with owo lol

We men do make some wrong assumptions about women most time by assuming that every beautiful lady is a cheat, its not always true. I can even say that ugly looking ladies seem to cheat more cos more guys approach them freely without fear of being rejected.

The only advice I will give to any guy wishing to marry a beautiful lady like this is to try and be financially buoyant to reduce pressure on her. The prettier a lady, the bigger the expectations people have from her which may push her into doing crazy things.

Once again, she is a true beauty to behold, the pic just made me appreciate my wifey the more smiley

That girl is a regular girl in some places. There’s nothing very special about her and you don’t need to break the bank to date her kind.

The comments here are shocking and highly patronising. How old are the posters here?

What da ****

4 Likes

Re: My Dream Woman (pic) by franchasofficia: 12:11pm On Jul 28, 2023
KosiGee:

That girl is a regular girl in some places. There’s nothing very special about her and you don’t need to break the bank to date her kind.

The comments here are shocking and highly patronising. How old are the posters here?

What da ****
Na regular babes like that we like sir grin
Re: My Dream Woman (pic) by KosiGee(m): 12:12pm On Jul 28, 2023
franchasofficia:

A woman can have 4 kids and still look like the photo or even better.

For men doubting or those who’ve never dated good looking and fit women, get that lady gym membership and go to the gym with her.

Lots of people don’t pay attention to their health….consume lots of carbs, drink and no exercises and they think they living large…F that.
Re: My Dream Woman (pic) by siofra(f): 12:13pm On Jul 28, 2023
franchasofficia:
The lady is super cute, I rate her 10/10, you have a wonderful eye for ladies.

If you desire this kind of chick as your girlfriend or wifey, just hustle for money and don't rush to marry.

People saying she won't have good character and all that, its not true. This chick is almost my wife replica and my wife is very loyal to the core, no wahala at all, but be ready to pamper their kind with owo lol

We men do make some wrong assumptions about women most time by assuming that every beautiful lady is a cheat, its not always true. I can even say that ugly looking ladies seem to cheat more cos more guys approach them freely without fear of being rejected.

The only advice I will give to any guy wishing to marry a beautiful lady like this is to try and be financially buoyant to reduce pressure on her. The prettier a lady, the bigger the expectations people have from her which may push her into doing crazy things.

Once again, she is a true beauty to behold, the pic just made me appreciate my wifey the more smiley

Okay. Because she's a child that doesn't know what she's doing or doesn't have a mind of her own
Re: My Dream Woman (pic) by franchasofficia: 12:20pm On Jul 28, 2023
siofra:

Okay. Because she's a child that doesn't know what she's doing or doesn't have a mind of her own
The parents of a beautiful lady expect her to marry a certain kind of man, not just anyhow man lol, same applies to the siblings, relatives and friends of a very beautiful lady. Her classmates, course mates, colleagues (if employed) expect her to date and marry a rich man. These expectations put pressure on such ladies and make them turn down men that are below certain financial level which may end up devastating for them at the long run as they go about waiting endlessly for a financially buoyant man they believe deserves them.

And if by chance she decides to marry a broke guy out of love hoping things would get better for him financially and with time nothing gets better, she will start to be under pressure because her friends and family will keep blaming her for accepting a broke guy when she could have waited for a financially successful man or accepted some financially buoyant guys she probably turned down.

Its not always easy for them, you ought to understand how this works in real life na if truly u are a lady lol

2 Likes

Re: My Dream Woman (pic) by KosiGee(m): 12:23pm On Jul 28, 2023
franchasofficia:
Na regular babes like that we like sir grin

Don’t get me wrong, she’s good looking but I guess lots of posters here are used to seeing women with big tummy, big thighs and less demarcation between tummy’s and buttocks and not too good faces…but she’s a regular girl…facial or physique in some places, geographically speaking.

I’ve seen men who would die to get women like Eudoxie, I’ve seen friends who drool over women like Cossy Orjiakor and men who would fight each other over ladies like Eniola Badmus while there are men who sees Kate Henshaw as the ultimate beauty or slim and fit girl like Korra Obidi as their Cleopatra.

That’s why I said that the girl in the photo is a regular or normal girl.

Your woman should be fine enough for you to appreciate and love her and attractive enough to get your D standing like missile ready to launch…that’s all you need not some regular girl in tights showing off curves.

3 Likes

Re: My Dream Woman (pic) by siofra(f): 12:23pm On Jul 28, 2023
franchasofficia:
The parents of a beautiful lady expect her to marry a certain kind of man, not just anyhow man lol, same applies to the siblings, relatives and friends of a very beautiful lady. Her classmates, course mates, colleagues (if employed) expect her to date and marry a rich man. These expectations put pressure on such ladies and make them turn down men that are below certain financial level which may end up devastating for them at the long run as they go about waiting endlessly for a financially buoyant man they believe deserves them.

And if by chance she decides to marry a broke guy out of love hoping things would get better for him financially and with time nothing gets better, she will start to be under pressure because her friends and family will keep blaming her for accepting a broke guy when she could have waited for a financially successful man or accepted some financially buoyant guys she probably turned down.

Its not always easy for them, you ought to understand how this works in real life na if truly u are a lady lol

Why I'm saying this is, a lady will not date a broke man, if she didn't want to date that broke man.

No one forced her into it. Simple!
That's what I mean.

1 Like

Re: My Dream Woman (pic) by franchasofficia: 12:26pm On Jul 28, 2023
KosiGee:

A woman can have 4 kids and still look like the photo or even better.

For men doubting or those who’ve never dated good looking and fit women, get that lady gym membership and go to the gym with her.

Lots of people don’t pay attention to their health….consume lots of carbs, drink and no exercises and they think they living large…F that.
Lol, you don't even need to go to gym with her, and she might not even need to register with a gym center or class, all that's needed is discipline and her determination to retain her physical charm after marriage/childbirth.

Me no de follow my wife go gym oh, gym ke, even the gym equipments we have at home, I cant remember the last time I used them. And my wife career is also very demanding, she doesn't even have time to visit gym.

But I know she skips rope daily, and ride the home bicycle and treadmill on weekends and whenever she is off duty.

Another thing I would say helps her keep fit is that she doesn't fancy food much just like me. I seldom eat and that's my own fitness wonders and jogging, any other exercise my hand no de cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Dream Woman (pic) by franchasofficia: 12:32pm On Jul 28, 2023
siofra:

Why I'm saying this is, a lady will not date a broke man, if she didn't want to date that broke man.

No one forced her into it. Simple!
That's what I mean.
Sometimes they accept the broke guy out of pity mixed with love, sometimes out of pressure or inexperience, poor visibility (she maybe living in a remote area or place with mostly struggling guys), and sometimes out of their foolishness to recreate love as depicted in romance movies they watched or novel they read lolz....some may accept a broke guy based on his sweet mouth and based on the hope that things will get better looking at the guy's prospects which may never happen.

So we cant blame it entirely on the said lady most times without considering other factors that must have led to her making such decisions at the time
Re: My Dream Woman (pic) by franchasofficia: 12:34pm On Jul 28, 2023
KosiGee:

Don’t get me wrong, she’s good looking but I guess lots of posters here are used to seeing women with big tummy, big thighs and less demarcation between tummy’s and buttocks and not too good faces…but she’s a regular girl…facial or physique in some places, geographically speaking.

I’ve seen men who would die to get women like Eudoxie, I’ve seen friends who drool over women like Cossy Orjiakor and men who would fight each other over ladies like Eniola Badmus while there are men who sees Kate Henshaw as the ultimate beauty or slim and fit girl like Korra Obidi as their Cleopatra.

That’s why I said that the girl in the photo is a regular or normal girl.

Your woman should be fine enough for you to appreciate and love her and attractive enough to get your D standing like missile ready to launch…that’s all you need not some regular girl in tights showing off curves.
Hehe, wahala wahala for missile launchers grin
Re: My Dream Woman (pic) by Sniper101(m): 1:05pm On Jul 28, 2023
Sophie Alakija
Adesua Etomi

You get the picture?
Those are my dream women.
Re: My Dream Woman (pic) by Dyfynezz12(m): 1:07pm On Jul 28, 2023
Baba come IMSU for Owerri u go see this type tire.Na ur money sha

1 Like

Re: My Dream Woman (pic) by Ikpunnegi01: 2:17pm On Jul 28, 2023
Incognito21:
I know beauty fades but this is the kind I’ll have and I’ll forever be satisfied and contented God please send this type my way and I’ll marry straight.
We all said such when we were still in our twenties 😂 😂 😂
Re: My Dream Woman (pic) by Baronthecelebri: 2:43pm On Jul 28, 2023
The girl set
Re: My Dream Woman (pic) by Incognito21: 2:52pm On Jul 28, 2023
Dyfynezz12:

I graduated from Imsu

1 Like

Re: My Dream Woman (pic) by Incognito21: 2:53pm On Jul 28, 2023
Ikpunnegi01:
We all said such when we were still in our twenties 😂 😂 😂

Lol ok what are you saying now you’re in your 60’s

1 Like

Re: My Dream Woman (pic) by pansophist(m): 3:12pm On Jul 28, 2023
She is finee.

1 Like

Re: My Dream Woman (pic) by ReluctantAdult(m): 3:26pm On Jul 28, 2023
Currently boning one like this. Tall, flat tummy, D cups, curvy and pretty. She has a thigh gap also. A fvcking thigh gap!! That shi gets me turned on like a stallion.

Don't even get me started on her bedroom skills...
Re: My Dream Woman (pic) by Offpoint1: 4:33pm On Jul 28, 2023
franchasofficia:
I worked to be financially successful so as to enjoy life and to give my loved ones and everyone around me a good life.

I cannot be financially successful and watch the woman I call my wife suffer or live a mediocre or financial struggling life, God forbid. If she married me for my tiny money, so be it oh, at least I thank God I even have something beautiful ladies can look at and crave to be with me grin

Me as I ugly reach you think say I go fit toast any fine girl like this and she go gree look me twice cheesy shocked grin

In this life eh, use whatever you have to get what you want and enjoy your life oh, I am happy ladies want me cos I get chikini money for hand to dangle, so una weh be handsome hot redpile guys are lucky u can get hot chicks for free, all fingers are not equal na cheesy
So what happens if you no longer have the money?
Are you with her because of her beauty?

that's a personal question to ask yourself.

1 Like

Re: My Dream Woman (pic) by PECON1(m): 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2023
franchasofficia:

the making of a simp☹️
That girl up there is rated 5/10 in my own eyes, nothing special. She is just ur regular girl u meet everyday.

1 Like

Re: My Dream Woman (pic) by PECON1(m): 4:51pm On Jul 28, 2023
Dyfynezz12:
even ordinary Abiapoly get girls like this very well. I see nothing special or spectacular about beautiful girls.

1 Like

Re: My Dream Woman (pic) by Dyfynezz12(m): 5:18pm On Jul 28, 2023
PECON1:
even ordinary Abiapoly get girls like this very well. I see nothing special or spectacular about beautiful girls.
Yea they are everywhere

2 Likes

Re: My Dream Woman (pic) by franchasofficia: 7:33pm On Jul 28, 2023
Offpoint1:

So what happens if you no longer have the money?
Are you with her because of her beauty?

that's a personal question to ask yourself.
Any man that says he didn't get attracted to the woman he is dating or married to based on her physical beauty before any other quality is a criminal liar cheesy

Why is it okay for us men to pick a wife or girlfriend based on how beautiful and attractive she looks but it becomes a taboo for a woman or girl to pick us men based on how we can provide for her?

This thing is natural forget any other story being told, men are mostly attracted to a woman based on how beautiful and attractive she is while women are mostly attracted to men based on the man's ability to provide and protect her which they judge mostly based on the man's pocket size or financial buoyancy level.
Re: My Dream Woman (pic) by LIVINGICONREBOR: 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2023
But you no say her figure fit cast when she drop one or two. She could easily possess the character of a witch. Never rush to make a lifelong/key decision based on a temporary or superficial feeling.🤔

1 Like

Re: My Dream Woman (pic) by Offpoint1: 10:17pm On Jul 28, 2023
franchasofficia:
Any man that says he didn't get attracted to the woman he is dating or married to based on her physical beauty before any other quality is a criminal liar cheesy

Why is it okay for us men to pick a wife or girlfriend based on how beautiful and attractive she looks but it becomes a taboo for a woman or girl to pick us men based on how we can provide for her?

This thing is natural forget any other story being told, men are mostly attracted to a woman based on how beautiful and attractive she is while women are mostly attracted to men based on the man's ability to provide and protect her which they judge mostly based on the man's pocket size or financial buoyancy level.

As much as it hurts me to say this... "You're yet to find love"

I pray the storm of life don't hit you, because that's when most people learned their mistakes.

1 Like

Re: My Dream Woman (pic) by franchasofficia: 11:11pm On Jul 28, 2023
Offpoint1:

As much as it hurts me to say this... "You're yet to find love"

I pray the storm of life don't hit you, because that's when most people learned their mistakes.
Na so, lolz

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It / Can Women Be Put In The Friend Zone? / ix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.