Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

My Wife And Side Chic - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife And Side Chic (39144 Views)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo / Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife And Side Chic by nnenwa5: 1:25am On Jul 29, 2023
LandMann:

Your wife will never forgive you in this life even if she says she has forgiven you. Just know this first of all

Secondly, make sure you don't fail in life financially, otherwise you'll suffer in old age

Thirdly, make sure you educate the children from your wife and girlfriend. Make sure they get good education or good vocational training and always be in their lives and care for them. They'll be the ones to shield you from the scorn of both women when you're getting old.

If you like live reckless life...waste your money and youth away and become a failure... abandon any of the children... You'll know the meaning of suffer in old age. All the best

I am happy this is coming from a man, some men feel they can do anyhow and their wives will forget and forgive. Majority no dey forgive and forget, they just live with it and deal with you when the opportunity arise.

1 Like

Re: My Wife And Side Chic by bashir247: 3:31am On Jul 29, 2023
Solution to a problem is the beginning of another problem. Abraham H Maslow hierarchy of needs
Re: My Wife And Side Chic by MrFly(m): 5:19am On Jul 29, 2023
Being a Solomon is not a bad idea. enjoy polygamy
Re: My Wife And Side Chic by livebullet(m): 6:05am On Jul 29, 2023
eglobalcafe:
Good evening guys, please I need some advice, my wife had pcos then that she couldn't get pregnant and now it's almost our 4th year in the marriage, after doing 2 ivf I told myself not to do it again because the money was not there and adoption is not my thing. So I was worried because am not the kind of man that like polygamy.

Now after we stop the ivf my wife started taking supliments and now she's pregnant after 7 months of taking the supliment and now because of my wife condition I decided to have a side chic who I can marry for the sake of children because it's not easy after 6 years between me and my wife and we are 4 years in marriage, so now as am talking to you my wife and my girl friend are both pregnant same month and from the scan results my wife might likely give birth to twins because two sack was found in her.

AND now I love both of them so much and I don't know what to do now. My girl friend is two weeks pregnant. Am not a bad person but I feel bad hurting my wife but the condition is not easy for both of us that is why I went out for another woman. Does it make any sense to abort my girlfriend pregnancy. Because even if I want to keep both of them it won't be easy for me to have two women pregnant for me at the same time. I wish it's different time I would have allow my girlfriend keep the pregnancy and my girlfriend really loves me ans she said she needs the pregnancy too.

Atleast am doing financially okay because I can feed both if them but how do I handle this kind of situation.

I have been having sleepless night because my wife can nit give me children at that time and now the blessings are here please advise me.

It's won't be easy to keep two women and it's not my thing but what do I know. Guys help me no insult please, if you ask me why can't I be patient the I will say am my mum is old and am the one taking care of my mum. And am 35, years now but if I don't what I did when I grow old who will take care if me? This are the quei asked myself daily before going ahead to impregnated my girl friend. Please advise me

Should my girlfriend abort the pregnancy?

ABORTION IS MURDER!
Blood will be on your hands. how will you defend your case before the throne of God?
Re: My Wife And Side Chic by livebullet(m): 6:07am On Jul 29, 2023
talented321:
Ok
1. I blame u and i don't blame u.
2.four years is not easy' u also tried as man
3. If u sense the two pregnancies will cost u a big problem' then talk to ur girlfriend since it is two week old'' if she will consider abortion, explain things to her.
4. You are a man' the mistake has been done'' u can accept the two responsibilities since u said u are capable, explain things to ur wife'' u tried even if u disappoint her in the last.
5. You can marry the side chicken since it is accepted by law'' becauseu U sound like person that don't want to loose any of them, the way u emphasizes how u love the side chicken.
6. Three kids for this Tinubu shege'' no wahala everywhere good
7. ''With My Precious Loud'' while T Dollar keep the vibe going
FACE UR FEARS

3.You Just adviced some one to Kill!
The blood will be on your head too as an accomplice advicer.
ABORTION IS MURDER!
Re: My Wife And Side Chic by BALLOSKI: 6:10am On Jul 29, 2023
eglobalcafe:
Good evening guys, please I need some advice, my wife had pcos then that she couldn't get pregnant and now it's almost our 4th year in the marriage, after doing 2 ivf I told myself not to do it again because the money was not there and adoption is not my thing. So I was worried because am not the kind of man that like polygamy.

Now after we stop the ivf my wife started taking supliments and now she's pregnant after 7 months of taking the supliment and now because of my wife condition I decided to have a side chic who I can marry for the sake of children because it's not easy after 6 years between me and my wife and we are 4 years in marriage, so now as am talking to you my wife and my girl friend are both pregnant same month and from the scan results my wife might likely give birth to twins because two sack was found in her.

AND now I love both of them so much and I don't know what to do now. My girl friend is two weeks pregnant. Am not a bad person but I feel bad hurting my wife but the condition is not easy for both of us that is why I went out for another woman. Does it make any sense to abort my girlfriend pregnancy. Because even if I want to keep both of them it won't be easy for me to have two women pregnant for me at the same time. I wish it's different time I would have allow my girlfriend keep the pregnancy and my girlfriend really loves me ans she said she needs the pregnancy too.

Atleast am doing financially okay because I can feed both if them but how do I handle this kind of situation.

I have been having sleepless night because my wife can nit give me children at that time and now the blessings are here please advise me.

It's won't be easy to keep two women and it's not my thing but what do I know. Guys help me no insult please, if you ask me why can't I be patient the I will say am my mum is old and am the one taking care of my mum. And am 35, years now but if I don't what I did when I grow old who will take care if me? This are the quei asked myself daily before going ahead to impregnated my girl friend. Please advise me

IVF didn't make her pregnant, then which supplement did it for her?

I read a story when the man's sperm couldn't fertilize in his wife, but it did in another woman. But another man's sperm worked in his wife.

Bro, you're not sure of anything yet. Keep all the babies. Once they're all here, you can seek more proof. Be sure to find out they're all your babies.

One babe told me how her sister was struggling with IVF and when the indians saw that her husband's sperm wasn't working, they sourced another one and that's the only one that worked - due to her faith, she removed it.

Are you with me?

1 Like

Re: My Wife And Side Chic by talented321: 6:13am On Jul 29, 2023
Don't deceive urself oga'' 70% or more of nigerians has done abortion.
livebullet:

3.You Just adviced some one to Kill!
The blood will be on your head too as an accomplice advicer.
ABORTION IS MURDER!
Re: My Wife And Side Chic by Sweetvie: 6:25am On Jul 29, 2023
Let them give birth but make sure you run a DNA test on the babies.
Re: My Wife And Side Chic by Slydan204: 6:47am On Jul 29, 2023
Thank God 4 d fruits of d womb
Re: My Wife And Side Chic by galantjoe(m): 7:03am On Jul 29, 2023
Children are blessings from God. Having waited for 4yrs and having spent so much in IVF to have kids but no avail; now God has done it for you without cost, now you re talking about abortion. Is it not cluelessness?

Oga, thank God for his blessings. Appreciate him.

Don't abort any of them.
Re: My Wife And Side Chic by mamajaz(f): 7:11am On Jul 29, 2023
Dyfynezz12:
No keeh ur self,even Abraham, when sara no fit give am pikin him carry side chick wey born for am.
If u have dy resources take care of both and have 2 kids or mayb 3.last last ur wife go understand nd she go dy alright.

He didn't carry side chick, the wife gave him the lady Hagar her slave to know and gave birth. So, Sarah knew from the word go. In this case, this wife didn't know. He should allow both of them give birth and break the news to his wife. I just pity the poor man. 2 wives....hayayayayooo
Re: My Wife And Side Chic by MrAbufayed: 7:27am On Jul 29, 2023
eglobalcafe:

You are evil,you think marriage is a child's play,you have a side chic,you can feed both of them,you love your wife,you love your girlfriend,she wants to keep the baby,your wife has twins...bro you are a wizard abeg, I'm a man , that's why my standard for a wife is high,either I'm getting married and staying faithful no matter what or I'm staying single without getting any children, because who says it's a must to have children
Re: My Wife And Side Chic by Amajuoyi44(m): 8:00am On Jul 29, 2023
Bro what i have to say is for you to marry both" explain things to your wife tell her truth and made her understand that you love them both. Give your gf the love you give your wife and keep carter for their needs cus you're now driving to benz

thanks to God for double blessing

I REST MY CASE
Re: My Wife And Side Chic by AkProsper(m): 8:21am On Jul 29, 2023
In my own opinion, the fact that they both got pregnant almost thesame time, are you not the one having fertility issues?
Re: My Wife And Side Chic by Flamezreal(m): 8:46am On Jul 29, 2023
eglobalcafe:

Please can I know the supplement's name?
Re: My Wife And Side Chic by Vokians(m): 9:23am On Jul 29, 2023
eglobalcafe:

Please Op can you help me with the names and types of supplements your wife took that make her take in. Thanks.
Re: My Wife And Side Chic by Porksupplyib: 9:36am On Jul 29, 2023
All the advice I have seen so far is that the man should keep the sidechicks pregnancy. Wonderful!

No one is advocating he MUST do the right thing and marry her ASAP. See how u are all encouraging single motherhood. "Babymamaism" sad

So the other lady should just have the baby and be hoping?
Re: My Wife And Side Chic by GOOOGLE504(m): 10:01am On Jul 29, 2023
OP fear not. Allow the children. It's just extra responsibility on ur side.

Tell ur wife about the mistake afterwards.

Your wife will feel betrayed and there's nothing u can do about that but we can't fault you after waiting 4yrs and trying stuffs.

It's also a must to do DNA on all kids, u can never really know some things when it comes to women.

Wisdom is profitable to direct.

This is why some men prefer their wives to get pregnant before marriage
Re: My Wife And Side Chic by Camberlo(m): 10:11am On Jul 29, 2023
1. Don't attempt to abort any pregnancy
2. If you try anything, God can show you other side of coin. Abort this and have issue with twin sacs (God forbid bad thing)
3. You are doing okay, just let the side chick deliver and have her baby
4. The world is full of disappointment, so don't let this wage you down at all
5. Plan for delivery of both mothers
6. If they can't cohabit, rent good house for your side chick

7. Same thing about to happened to me but I am a Muslim and I want to take another woman legally

8. Congratulations in advance
Re: My Wife And Side Chic by Aarenasbaba(m): 3:10pm On Jul 29, 2023
What if you abort for ur girlfriend and ur wife pregnancy con get issue
Re: My Wife And Side Chic by janeedema(f): 5:17pm On Jul 29, 2023
Tales by moonlight.

How come your wife and girlfriend are both pregnant at the same time. Yet your girlfriend is 2-weeks pregnant and your wife's pregnancy is big enough to do an ultrasound that shows she's expecting a set of twins by the two sacs seen? Ultrasound only captures that when a woman's pregnancy is at least 4-months old.

I haven't heard of a 2-weeks pregnancy before, but let me assume it exists.

Your wife was already 3- months pregnant and you were still sleeping with your side chic.

What exactly did you say you need advise on again?

If by any means this is true, know that you are an adulterer.

But it isn't, when next you need to cook up a story, make sure it aligns na, some people don't swallow things hook, line, and sinker.

quote author=eglobalcafe post=124698660]Good evening guys, please I need some advice, my wife had pcos then that she couldn't get pregnant and now it's almost our 4th year in the marriage, after doing 2 ivf I told myself not to do it again because the money was not there and adoption is not my thing. So I was worried because am not the kind of man that like polygamy.

It's won't be easy to keep two women and it's not my thing but what do I know. Guys help me no insult please, if you ask me why can't I be patient the I will say am my mum is old and am the one taking care of my mum. And am 35, years now but if I don't what I did when I grow old who will take care if me? This are the quei asked myself daily before going ahead to impregnated girlfriendend. Please advise me

Should my girlfriend abort the pregnancy? [/quote]
Re: My Wife And Side Chic by grandstar(m): 7:08pm On Jul 29, 2023
Why do you people like to use your own hands to destroy yourself, your home? It is when your wife is now pregnant you now decide to get your side chick pregnant.

What was all the sacrifice for?

You're now have 2 wives. What other advice do you need? You need advice for when the fireworks starts.

Just pray your first wife does not leave. Many Nigerian women are taking the route today.
Re: My Wife And Side Chic by Exceed15: 7:17pm On Jul 29, 2023
Keep the two pregnancies. Get a place for her far away. Keep your wife. Don't tell her because the news can even cause her miscarriage.
Re: My Wife And Side Chic by Afolue(m): 7:55pm On Jul 29, 2023
What if your gf aborts and God makes your wife loose the baby in her.? Polygamy is not forbidden in any society. You are trying to be irresponsible, just be responsible and be Man enough to controlling women as you am want

1 Like

Re: My Wife And Side Chic by Manofmannnn: 8:12pm On Jul 29, 2023
With this your cooked up story, it means your wife was already pregnant when you knack sidechic belle. If the case was reversed, how would you feel. Get ready to deal with the war of polygamy. Body go tell you!
Re: My Wife And Side Chic by xproducer: 8:17pm On Jul 29, 2023
eglobalcafe:

++++++++

Pray to the Lord GOD for mercy and wisdom.

"Whoever commits adultery with a woman lacks understanding; He who does so destroys his own soul." - Proverbs 6:32

"Keep yourself far from a false matter; do not kill the innocent and righteous. For I will not justify the wicked." - Exodus 23:7
Re: My Wife And Side Chic by delishpot: 10:04pm On Jul 29, 2023
Only a fool will live this kind of wasted life
Re: My Wife And Side Chic by DrDunamis(m): 12:11am On Jul 30, 2023
eglobalcafe:

Abortion is murder
Re: My Wife And Side Chic by DonroxyII: 2:53pm On Jul 30, 2023
eglobalcafe:

Bro, Keep Both ...

God wey give you Double barrel of Joy shall Help You Manage Am ....

Just Pray to God to Help You Manage the Job & You will see say na Small thing ...

My Grandpa Married 13 Wives.... Na king sha:
All of dem still dey for our compound dey Chop dey go ....

Wetin cum be two women ... See you ooo grin
Re: My Wife And Side Chic by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 30, 2023
DonroxyII:
Bro, Keep Both ...

God wey give you Double barrel of Joy shall Help You Manage Am ....

Just Pray to God to Help You Manage the Job & You will see say na Small thing ...

My Grandpa Married 13 Wives.... Na king sha:
All of dem still dey for our compound dey Chop dey go ....

Wetin cum be two women ... See you ooo grin
How many wives do you have
Re: My Wife And Side Chic by DonroxyII: 8:10pm On Jul 30, 2023
IconicR:
How many wives do you have
Single as 1 Ookan ...

I'm planning Monogamy sha ... Ceteris Paribus ...

grin

Why asking na grin
Re: My Wife And Side Chic by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 30, 2023
DonroxyII:
Single as 1 Ookan ...

I'm planning Monogamy sha ... Ceteris Paribus ...

grin

Why asking na grin
I saw your comment on grandpa with 11wives or so and encouraging polygamy, so I know it'll definitely run in your veins . Anyways your religion permits it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I’m Dating A Nigerian Minister Who Gives Me N5M For Upkeep — Jay Boogie / Women Cannot Handle Rejection At All: My Experience / This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.