Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,420 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

My Wife And Side Chic - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife And Side Chic (39217 Views)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo / Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife And Side Chic by Chidiugwu1990: 5:13pm On Jul 28, 2023
superCleanworks:

Hahahahahahaha. Oh my Loorrrd

Yes naw, the truth is that both of them have seen d desperation in him and you also red the part where he said he is doing well financially, girl friend need an office that will always pay and wife no wan loose her marriage. The only option is to give him what he so much want.

My prayer is with the nigga and make God no allow us see this kind of problem.

1 Like

Re: My Wife And Side Chic by simoncynto(m): 5:15pm On Jul 28, 2023
I will advise you to allow both give birth and you confirm with a DNA test that they are your children. For now , don't assume anything. You may abort your side chics pregnancy only to find out later that she Is actually the one carrying your real child.

Anything is possible with women especially those desperate for children. Sometimes, none of them might even be your child/ren

2 Likes

Re: My Wife And Side Chic by makanma(f): 5:15pm On Jul 28, 2023
I don't know that two weeks pregnancy dey show.....oga check that girl well ooo..... she might try to use pregnancy to tie you down. You told her your wife is already pregnant.....she knew you might leave her and go back to your wife.....that girl might not be pregnant.....she will hold you ransom until she gets pregnant

3 Likes

Re: My Wife And Side Chic by talented321: 5:15pm On Jul 28, 2023
Which one be wicked man again'' sic is chicken in the lovers world na.
money121:

Sidechick
Why you dey call her side chicken grin grin
Wicked man grin
Re: My Wife And Side Chic by finallybusy: 5:16pm On Jul 28, 2023
You get money. Fire on.
Re: My Wife And Side Chic by AngelicBeing: 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2023
Hian, you have a wife and you were still going out to eat the forbidden fruit from the garden of eden of another woman, you deserve 70,000 lashes of koboko laden with chilly pepper on your back sad
Re: My Wife And Side Chic by superCleanworks(m): 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2023
Chidiugwu1990:
Yes naw, the truth is that both of them have seen d desperation in him and you also red the part where he said he is doing well financially, girl friend need an office that will always pay and wife no wan loose her marriage. The only option is to give him what he so much want.
e be like say na 12 brain dey inside ur head. so much sense
Re: My Wife And Side Chic by HaneefahRN(f): 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2023
It is not your thing to keep two women or practice polygamy but you were sleeping with two women, one you are not married to without protection is God not wonderful. Congratulations oko iyawo, baby baby.
You better get your senses together.
And what's the meaning of 2 weeks pregnant? Hope the side chick is not playing a fast one in you?
Re: My Wife And Side Chic by jubrilELsudan: 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2023
INDEED YOU ARE MOST STUPID

Re: My Wife And Side Chic by Bestinstinct(m): 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2023
Don't let anyone bully you into any form of emotional blackmail. The truth is, you are in for a very difficult ride and from experience, get ready to sacrifice one or loss both. That your side chick will turn tiger after giving birth and seeing your wife drenched in bitterness will haunt you for life. Scope your side chick to abort without your wife having a glimpse of happened. From experience, you've sacrificed your peace already but you still have time to redeem half.
Re: My Wife And Side Chic by nnenwa5: 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2023
eglobalcafe:
Good evening guys, please I need some advice, my wife had pcos then that she couldn't get pregnant and now it's almost our 4th year in the marriage, after doing 2 ivf I told myself not to do it again because the money was not there and adoption is not my thing. So I was worried because am not the kind of man that like polygamy.

Now after we stop the ivf my wife started taking supliments and now she's pregnant after 7 months of taking the supliment and now because of my wife condition I decided to have a side chic who I can marry for the sake of children because it's not easy after 6 years between me and my wife and we are 4 years in marriage, so now as am talking to you my wife and my girl friend are both pregnant same month and from the scan results my wife might likely give birth to twins because two sack was found in her.

AND now I love both of them so much and I don't know what to do now. My girl friend is two weeks pregnant. Am not a bad person but I feel bad hurting my wife but the condition is not easy for both of us that is why I went out for another woman. Does it make any sense to abort my girlfriend pregnancy. Because even if I want to keep both of them it won't be easy for me to have two women pregnant for me at the same time. I wish it's different time I would have allow my girlfriend keep the pregnancy and my girlfriend really loves me ans she said she needs the pregnancy too.

Atleast am doing financially okay because I can feed both if them but how do I handle this kind of situation.

I have been having sleepless night because my wife can nit give me children at that time and now the blessings are here please advise me.

It's won't be easy to keep two women and it's not my thing but what do I know. Guys help me no insult please, if you ask me why can't I be patient the I will say am my mum is old and am the one taking care of my mum. And am 35, years now but if I don't what I did when I grow old who will take care if me? This are the quei asked myself daily before going ahead to impregnated my girl friend. Please advise me

Should my girlfriend abort the pregnancy?

Thunder fire that mouth and hand you used to type and said no insult. Stupid man.

1 Like

Re: My Wife And Side Chic by ceeceeuwa: 5:24pm On Jul 28, 2023
eglobalcafe:
Good evening guys, please I need some advice, my wife had pcos then that she couldn't get pregnant and now it's almost our 4th year in the marriage, after doing 2 ivf I told myself not to do it again because the money was not there and adoption is not my thing. So I was worried because am not the kind of man that like polygamy.

Now after we stop the ivf my wife started taking supliments and now she's pregnant after 7 months of taking the supliment and now because of my wife condition I decided to have a side chic who I can marry for the sake of children because it's not easy after 6 years between me and my wife and we are 4 years in marriage, so now as am talking to you my wife and my girl friend are both pregnant same month and from the scan results my wife might likely give birth to twins because two sack was found in her.

AND now I love both of them so much and I don't know what to do now. My girl friend is two weeks pregnant. Am not a bad person but I feel bad hurting my wife but the condition is not easy for both of us that is why I went out for another woman. Does it make any sense to abort my girlfriend pregnancy. Because even if I want to keep both of them it won't be easy for me to have two women pregnant for me at the same time. I wish it's different time I would have allow my girlfriend keep the pregnancy and my girlfriend really loves me ans she said she needs the pregnancy too.

Atleast am doing financially okay because I can feed both if them but how do I handle this kind of situation.

I have been having sleepless night because my wife can nit give me children at that time and now the blessings are here please advise me.

It's won't be easy to keep two women and it's not my thing but what do I know. Guys help me no insult please, if you ask me why can't I be patient the I will say am my mum is old and am the one taking care of my mum. And am 35, years now but if I don't what I did when I grow old who will take care if me? This are the quei asked myself daily before going ahead to impregnated my girl friend. Please advise me

Oga,you just took away your peace of mind. If not now,it will be in the future.pele I'm advance for complicating your life the more. Atleast apart from the infertility issue,you never mentioned that your wife was giving you trouble.
Re: My Wife And Side Chic by nnenwa5: 5:25pm On Jul 28, 2023
Ulunne777:

For me this isn't the right time to tell her anything that'd will raise her bp and threaten that pregnancy.
It's a high risk pregnancy and she needs all the peace to get through it.

As for side chick,I can't say but pls let your woman not hear of it till she delivers.thank you

It's better the woman know, loose the pregnancy, and divorce the useless man than being trapped into a marriage with kids. Men no dey endure with women, just 4 years of not having kids is that too much. If na woman now, they will start their stupid logic.

1 Like

Re: My Wife And Side Chic by neonly: 5:25pm On Jul 28, 2023
I met one woman from SA once and she told one thing I will never forget
Nigerian marry for the sake of having children not for love
People marry and stay without having children for 8-10years until they enjoyed their union very well
But we Nigerian after one month Belle never shoot commot na wahala
You should have till waited for yur wife if der was still possibilities
See d kind of problem you put yourself into
Belief me yur wife may still love you but she can never forgive you
Now completion don dey for yur house which child go make am pass
You should have waited four years was not too long

3 Likes

Re: My Wife And Side Chic by money121(m): 5:26pm On Jul 28, 2023
talented321:
Which one be wicked man again'' sic is chicken in the lovers world na.
As you call am fulll
Chiken
Re: My Wife And Side Chic by Abee79(m): 5:27pm On Jul 28, 2023
nairalanda1:

Can I get an amen to this prayer?

AMEN! grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife And Side Chic by Chidiugwu1990: 5:27pm On Jul 28, 2023
superCleanworks:

e be like say na 12 brain dey inside ur head. so much sense

Hahahahaha... Nigerian women were the real devil we have been talking about naw abi you don 4get??
Re: My Wife And Side Chic by Gerrard59(m): 5:28pm On Jul 28, 2023
eglobalcafe:

Except for the emotional aspect, you already stated you are doing well financially.

My advice: marry your side chick and undergo vasectomy. Before then, you have to talk to your wife though as she will be so disappointed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife And Side Chic by isabi2lof: 5:35pm On Jul 28, 2023
Thank God you wife finally got pregnant, the God your wife is serving is a true God , see the way men are in support of this ..

Had it been it was the man's fault , they will tell the woman not to look outside, she should continue to pray and endure with her husband..

On a norms , we human beings are selfish but men are more selfish than women ..

This is really an eye opener to people looking for the fruit of the womb , you guys should try another partner outside, las las na to separate, if the kitchen is too hot ..

Men are proving it day by day that they don't have any woman interest at hand .. but my gender hmmm....

1 Like

Re: My Wife And Side Chic by talented321: 5:36pm On Jul 28, 2023
Lol'''' the sic is the side chicken'' while the wife is the main chicken.
money121:

As you call am fulll
Chiken

1 Like

Re: My Wife And Side Chic by AreaFada2: 5:40pm On Jul 28, 2023
As e dey so, you fit get two set of twins o.
Congrats, double load of blessings.
Re: My Wife And Side Chic by money121(m): 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2023
talented321:
Lol'''' the sic is the side chicken'' while the wife is the main chicken.
Noted sir
Re: My Wife And Side Chic by stampo: 5:42pm On Jul 28, 2023
Baronthecelebri:
Go on with the both pregnancy.

The pregnancy for the side chick is a premeditated act... It was intentional because he felt his wife could not take in...
He must have discussed d wife issue with d side chick bfor impregnating her...

I wonder what advise he wants again..

Something you planned.... Now u dey ask.

Oga... If them born you well..... Abort that belle and see what will happen to you.
Re: My Wife And Side Chic by modernWays: 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2023
eglobalcafe:

This is a blessing from God, please accept both women and let them live apart.

Please tell your wife about it, she will definitely dissaponted at your decision but will eventually reason with you, especially now that she has her own children.
Re: My Wife And Side Chic by Purvan(m): 5:44pm On Jul 28, 2023
Abandon your side chick and run

Disappear ni
Re: My Wife And Side Chic by isabi2lof: 5:45pm On Jul 28, 2023
nnenwa5:

It's better the woman know, loose the pregnancy, and divorce the useless man than being trapped into a marriage with kids. Men no dey endure with women, just 4 years of not having kids is that too much. If na woman now, they will start their stupid logic.

The truth is that I can't blame men , it's we women that are always trying to prove one yeye love , men always go for what they want without asking for any kind of permission from anybody..

My joy is that the woman later got pregnant, even if he's not the father to that child , it shows the fault wasn't from her, probably both of them are not compatible..

People do say that it's God of the olden days that do judge people, truly the God of olden days has vindicated this particular woman.

I hate any form of wickedness, especially from the one that claims to love you ..

I don't even go about trusting people these days , my own is that ,God should come through for us in every of aspect of our lives , the Bible is 100% correct...

Na women dey carry yeye love for head , I love my husband bla bla bla , does he equally loves you in return ??

2 Likes

Re: My Wife And Side Chic by Weedee(m): 5:46pm On Jul 28, 2023
Your wife is 7months pregnant, meaning you were still messing around with your side chic even after your wife was pregnant and it became visible.

Which advise you come dey find now??

2 Likes

Re: My Wife And Side Chic by correctguy101(m): 5:49pm On Jul 28, 2023
eglobalcafe:

There's a reason women and children are always the first priority to be rescued in times of crisis and disasters . Men are a dime a million, we're not that important grin angry

When you know the reason and you still fear small pikin matter like impregnating another woman outside, you'll understand your next plan of action.

For god's sake, you're a man. Why would any man fear this kind of situation?

Baba ibeji, take it or leave it, just like this unmarried old single father, you now have children from two different women.

Embrace your new status, else your plan to avoid what you feel is a disaster might finally land you in a real disaster ....

Some men sef....

Smh

1 Like

Re: My Wife And Side Chic by Lance008(m): 5:49pm On Jul 28, 2023
If you abort the pregnancy you lost a big gift God no go forgive you
The mothers can be enemy but the children might not
Abeg bro if u get money to keep both Abeg keep both
Re: My Wife And Side Chic by Blackdisciple(m): 5:51pm On Jul 28, 2023
Congrats to you make peace with your madam so to have a peaceful home since you couldn't wait for God now your wife is pregnant and your side chic is pregnant...
Re: My Wife And Side Chic by Dogi1(m): 5:52pm On Jul 28, 2023
talented321:
Ok
1. I blame u and i don't blame u.
2.four years is not easy' u also tried as man
3. If u sense the two pregnancies will cost u a big problem' then talk to ur girlfriend since it is two week old'' if she will consider abortion, explain things to her.
4. You are a man' the mistake has been done'' u can accept the two responsibilities since u said u are capable, explain things to ur wife'' u tried even if u disappoint her in the last.
5. You can marry the side chicken since it is accepted by law'' becauseu U sound like person that don't want to loose any of them, the way u emphasizes how u love the side chicken.
6. Three kids for this Tinubu shege'' no wahala everywhere good
7. ''With My Precious Loud'' while T Dollar keep the vibe going
FACE UR FEARS

Well spoken, I agree totally with your advice
Re: My Wife And Side Chic by Quebec91(m): 6:00pm On Jul 28, 2023
cheesy
MEGA4BILLION:
Life is essentially a series of problems. The solution to one problem is merely the creation of the next.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives / Hilarious Valentine Breakup Excuses / "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.