Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,275 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

My Wife And Side Chic - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife And Side Chic (39215 Views)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo / Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His β€œwife” And Two β€œmistresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife And Side Chic by bigtt76(f): 4:46pm On Jul 28, 2023
You were selfish. You wanted children desperately but forgot your wife too wanted them. How would you feel if she had gone outside to knack and come back with children? Don't abort the side chic though ...let it be the legacy of your cheating days

eglobalcafe:
Good evening guys, please I need some advice, my wife had pcos then that she couldn't get pregnant and now it's almost our 4th year in the marriage, after doing 2 ivf I told myself not to do it again because the money was not there and adoption is not my thing. So I was worried because am not the kind of man that like polygamy.

Now after we stop the ivf my wife started taking supliments and now she's pregnant after 7 months of taking the supliment and now because of my wife condition I decided to have a side chic who I can marry for the sake of children because it's not easy after 6 years between me and my wife and we are 4 years in marriage, so now as am talking to you my wife and my girl friend are both pregnant same month and from the scan results my wife might likely give birth to twins because two sack was found in her.

AND now I love both of them so much and I don't know what to do now. My girl friend is two weeks pregnant. Am not a bad person but I feel bad hurting my wife but the condition is not easy for both of us that is why I went out for another woman. Does it make any sense to abort my girlfriend pregnancy. Because even if I want to keep both of them it won't be easy for me to have two women pregnant for me at the same time. I wish it's different time I would have allow my girlfriend keep the pregnancy and my girlfriend really loves me ans she said she needs the pregnancy too.

Atleast am doing financially okay because I can feed both if them but how do I handle this kind of situation.

I have been having sleepless night because my wife can nit give me children at that time and now the blessings are here please advise me.

It's won't be easy to keep two women and it's not my thing but what do I know. Guys help me no insult please, if you ask me why can't I be patient the I will say am my mum is old and am the one taking care of my mum. And am 35, years now but if I don't what I did when I grow old who will take care if me? This are the quei asked myself daily before going ahead to impregnated my girl friend. Please advise me

Should my girlfriend abort the pregnancy?

5 Likes

Re: My Wife And Side Chic by ShenTeh(m): 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2023
Am I the only one who thinks the side chic is lying?

1 Like

Re: My Wife And Side Chic by Xkale1996(m): 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2023
eglobalcafe:
Good evening guys, please I need some advice, my wife had pcos then that she couldn't get pregnant and now it's almost our 4th year in the marriage, after doing 2 ivf I told myself not to do it again because the money was not there and adoption is not my thing. So I was worried because am not the kind of man that like polygamy.

Now after we stop the ivf my wife started taking supliments and now she's pregnant after 7 months of taking the supliment and now because of my wife condition I decided to have a side chic who I can marry for the sake of children because it's not easy after 6 years between me and my wife and we are 4 years in marriage, so now as am talking to you my wife and my girl friend are both pregnant same month and from the scan results my wife might likely give birth to twins because two sack was found in her.

AND now I love both of them so much and I don't know what to do now. My girl friend is two weeks pregnant. Am not a bad person but I feel bad hurting my wife but the condition is not easy for both of us that is why I went out for another woman. Does it make any sense to abort my girlfriend pregnancy. Because even if I want to keep both of them it won't be easy for me to have two women pregnant for me at the same time. I wish it's different time I would have allow my girlfriend keep the pregnancy and my girlfriend really loves me ans she said she needs the pregnancy too.

Atleast am doing financially okay because I can feed both if them but how do I handle this kind of situation.

I have been having sleepless night because my wife can nit give me children at that time and now the blessings are here please advise me.

It's won't be easy to keep two women and it's not my thing but what do I know. Guys help me no insult please, if you ask me why can't I be patient the I will say am my mum is old and am the one taking care of my mum. And am 35, years now but if I don't what I did when I grow old who will take care if me? This are the quei asked myself daily before going ahead to impregnated my girl friend. Please advise me

in the holy Qur'an Allah talks about patience but you're not

Don't abort the child

2 Likes

Re: My Wife And Side Chic by ahnie: 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2023
Wow man you're fertile olohun cheesy
Palliatives everywhere for you.

For the first time in my years on this forum I nor get advise to give.

Congratulations sir!
See how your quiver just juru'eju cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Wife And Side Chic by jconsulting(f): 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2023
[quote author=eglobalcafe post=124700064]No be every problem money they solve oh, even if am financially okay the wahala alone is not easy. [/quote

Congrats brother but this wahala will last eternity
Re: My Wife And Side Chic by GorgeousAF(f): 4:50pm On Jul 28, 2023
A little bit of restrain and patience would have saved you this wahala..most Nigerian men don't deserve good women!!!! I just pity your wife and the kind of heartbreak waiting for her...
If reverse were to be d case and u were the one with the problem? Would u have encouraged her to get pregnant by another man? Just imagine the nonsense undecided...you don't deserve her and the twins..You suck mtchwww!!

10 Likes

Re: My Wife And Side Chic by abuhusna1: 4:50pm On Jul 28, 2023
eglobalcafe:

Keep both and keep your home in order. Being pregnant is different from giving birth cos something can happen to the pregnancy along the line but that will never be your portion.

1 Like

Re: My Wife And Side Chic by Olichoke: 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2023
God of fruitfulness we thank you for answering your son's prayer in abundance
Re: My Wife And Side Chic by Pootle: 4:53pm On Jul 28, 2023
weytin you find for four years has com in double portion keep them both and try your best but am not a fan of polygamy so jus let your gf know her place as a baby mama cool
Re: My Wife And Side Chic by GboyegaD(m): 4:54pm On Jul 28, 2023
You are a clown. Why did you not think it through before you started? Please carry your cross and focus. Most importantly, fulfill your vows to your side chic because she was silly enough to have trusted you when all rites were not completed.
Re: My Wife And Side Chic by SyndyB(m): 4:58pm On Jul 28, 2023
When you were busy scrolling different holes you didn't remember to invite Nairalanders to join you. Now you have have pumped them full gage and you're here looking for burden bearers. You are on your own!

Even Bible talk am say children are inheritance from the Lord, enjoy!

1 Like

Re: My Wife And Side Chic by airsaylongcome: 4:58pm On Jul 28, 2023
abuhusna1:

Keep both and keep your home in order. Being pregnant is different from giving birth cos something can happen to the pregnancy along the line but that will never be your portion.

This is loud! My father told me as a younger man "Son, you don't tell people your wife is pregnant. Invite them for the naming when the child is born"

3 Likes

Re: My Wife And Side Chic by Berankis: 4:59pm On Jul 28, 2023
eglobalcafe:

You are not a faithful man. Solve your own problems...

1 Like

Re: My Wife And Side Chic by nairalanda1(m): 4:59pm On Jul 28, 2023
Abee79:
May God give your side chick triplets smiley

Can I get an amen to this prayer?

1 Like

Re: My Wife And Side Chic by tunde1200(m): 5:01pm On Jul 28, 2023
Foodqueen:
Talk to your wife. Tell her everything.

Ha which kain advise be this?
Re: My Wife And Side Chic by superCleanworks(m): 5:01pm On Jul 28, 2023
Sonnobax15:

The truth is that if you had kept your third leg intact, under your trousers,you wouldn't be in a situation like this

of what use is this talk.? Pointing fingers and blaming like you are the product of perfection.
Re: My Wife And Side Chic by Chidiugwu1990: 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2023
quote author=eglobalcafe post=124698660]Good evening guys, please I need some advice, my wife had pcos then that she couldn't get pregnant and now it's almost our 4th year in the marriage, after doing 2 ivf I told myself not to do it again because the money was not there and adoption is not my thing. So I was worried because am not the kind of man that like polygamy.

Should my girlfriend abort the pregnancy? [/quote]

Maybe you're not even the father of the two and you're here talking about abortion.
Re: My Wife And Side Chic by Chydo63(m): 5:03pm On Jul 28, 2023
Abolodje:

Just leave both of them alone and run, start up another life and family elsewhere maybe life will be fair to you this time around.
exactly what an irresponsible, stingy, selfish, wicked and manipulative fellow would do!
Good thing is life can never be fair to such people at the end of the day!

3 Likes

Re: My Wife And Side Chic by SonofGod231: 5:03pm On Jul 28, 2023
Guyman grin....Let side chic have hers and tell wifey later on....who will stay will stay and remember your happiness and yours alone is paramount.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife And Side Chic by callmevirus(m): 5:04pm On Jul 28, 2023
What God cannot do does not exist
Re: My Wife And Side Chic by superCleanworks(m): 5:04pm On Jul 28, 2023
Chidiugwu1990:
Maybe you're not even the father of the two and you're here talking about abortion.

Hahahahahahaha. Oh my Loorrrd
Re: My Wife And Side Chic by concho(m): 5:06pm On Jul 28, 2023
What if you are not responsible for both pregnancies??

Now let me help you with analysis (possibility)

1. Your wife has tried everything possible for four years and couldn't conceive, she then noticed that you are running out of patience and decided to do everything possible to get pregnant for you. ( I didn't say she cheated )

2. Your side chick loves you and knew that the only thing that she could use to trap you to her self is to get pregnant. (The pregnancy might not be from you, but you are the only that needs the baby)

3. It might even be that you are impotent, so it's a win for all parties . You won't need to spend millions to adopt kids

Good luck my good friend
Re: My Wife And Side Chic by money121(m): 5:07pm On Jul 28, 2023
Miracle no dey tire God
Congrat
Re: My Wife And Side Chic by Bimpe29: 5:07pm On Jul 28, 2023
Please never try to abort your girlfriend's pregnancy. Her pregnancy is truly a product of your extramarital affairs and you must take it in good faith.
Re: My Wife And Side Chic by money121(m): 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2023
talented321:
Ok
1. I blame u and i don't blame u.
2.four years is not easy' u also tried as man
3. If u sense the two pregnancies will cost u a big problem' then talk to ur girlfriend since it is two week old'' if she will consider abortion, explain things to her.
4. You are a man' the mistake has been done'' u can accept the two responsibilities since u said u are capable, explain things to ur wife'' u tried even if u disappoint her in the last.
5. You can marry the side chicken since it is accepted by law'' becauseu U sound like person that don't want to loose any of them, the way u emphasizes how u love the side chicken.
6. Three kids for this Tinubu shege'' no wahala everywhere good
7. ''With My Precious Loud'' while T Dollar keep the vibe going
FACE UR FEARS
Sidechick
Why you dey call her side chicken grin grin
Wicked man grin
Re: My Wife And Side Chic by occfx: 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2023
eglobalcafe:

Your prick just showed you shege and you are waiting for banza. Just tell your wife she has a colleague but make sure you don't sleep in the same house with her. If you can't afford that tell your side chick to be your baby mama outside wedlock simple. Dont terminate any heart that is already beating. You cannot generate that kind of electromagnetic frequency as a black man
Re: My Wife And Side Chic by Lexusgs430: 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2023
eglobalcafe:

Congratulations....... πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Sharp shooter...... πŸ˜‚πŸ₯‚πŸΎ

It's not an easy something, to get 2 ladies pregnant at the same time....... Just introduce your wife to your girlfriend, then go visit your girlfriend's parents and request list (with your full chest)....... πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Re: My Wife And Side Chic by Humorme2(f): 5:12pm On Jul 28, 2023
Fake story
Re: My Wife And Side Chic by wonlasewonimi: 5:12pm On Jul 28, 2023
Let the poor child breaaattheeee
Re: My Wife And Side Chic by infogenius(m): 5:12pm On Jul 28, 2023
@ op

No blame games, the die is cast, and finding a solution is the only thing that matters.

It's very complicated having two women pregnant for you at the same time, but there's always a way out.

To answer your question:

You wanted her to be pregnant for you, that's why you put her in the family way, so there's no mistake with her conception.

Your side chick wants to keep the pregnancy.

You have it in mind to raise children through your side chick.

It's very clear that your actions were deliberate, and you should have properly thought about
the consequences before venturing into it. Your analysis of the situation prior to these complications can still work.
All you need to do now is to incorporate your wife's pregnancy into your scheme of things.

Here's where I am going:

No ABORTION

Tell your wife about the development; it's better she knows now than later.
You will just find a suitable time to make her cry.

It's most likely you have made plans to cater for your side chick once she becomes pregnant.
Let your wife know what plans you have made. Just make sure those plans won't affect your wife directly.

Finally, I will advise that you also discuss with a trusted mature family member as it
may also have cultural or religious implications as the case may be.

God help you, Sir.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife And Side Chic by Smartguyboy(m): 5:13pm On Jul 28, 2023
Does it make any sense to abort my girlfriend pregnancy

If your girlfriend put to birth she will want her share and that will be the end of your marriage.
And have you tried to find out if your girlfriend pregnancy is legit? Because girls can do undo talking from experience. But just know you are about to lose your wife .

2 Likes

Re: My Wife And Side Chic by slimmax: 5:13pm On Jul 28, 2023
Make I hear elders talking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives / Hilarious Valentine Breakup Excuses / "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.