Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,895 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? (54293 Views)

Between Kenneth Okonkwo Of LP And Festus Keyamo Of APC Defending Manifesto / Fayemi, Obaseki, Ganduje And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos (Photos) / Dino Melaye And Festus Keyamo Laugh, Shake Hands After Asking Him To Sing Anthem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by stevups(m): 9:40pm On Jul 27, 2023
Those 3 will get the best appointment in Tinubu admin... Fani is getting NNPC GROUP MANAGING DIRECTOR
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by Nobodyfit2: 9:50pm On Jul 27, 2023
Kukutente23:
grin grin The list is fake. I saw the original list and these are the names
LeoDeKing Defence Helinues interior FreeStuffsNG Humanitarian Affairs Seunmsg Finance Zxcvbnmghtr Trade and Commerce LegendHero Culture and Tourism Nairalanda1 Petroleum IconicR Women Affairs Christistruth03 Agriculture

Others are coming
guy u go show me where u take dey buy ur loud tommorrow o

1 Like

Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by franchasofficia: 9:56pm On Jul 27, 2023
yarimo:
GANDUJE next APC national chairman.
KEYAMO next ambassador to a country
FFK next ambassador to a country
Very correct.
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by 9jaRealist: 10:03pm On Jul 27, 2023
Chineloani:
So, the final awaited Ministerial List was read at the Senate and the following Bigwigs of the APC were missing:
1. Femi-Fani Kayode (FFK)
2. Ganduje (Former Gov. Of Kano)
3. Festus Keyamo (SAN)

Could they have done something wrong or they lack the needed capacities for any Ministerial seat?

What's your opinion?

grin grin grin grin grin
>
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by BurialGround: 10:10pm On Jul 27, 2023
Chineloani:
So, the final awaited Ministerial List was read at the Senate and the following Bigwigs of the APC were missing:
3. Festus Keyamo (SAN)

Could they have done something wrong or they lack the needed capacities for any Ministerial seat?

What's your opinion?

They're noise makers and distractors, they'll be send on exile as ambassadors.
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by masseratti: 10:18pm On Jul 27, 2023
Chineloani:
3. Festus Keyamo (SAN)

What's your opinion?
my opinion is nothing concern you always learn how to mind your own business, don't take joy in other people's disappointments, failure or even no appointment, always crave for your own blessing, am not a fan of any one of the names you posted up there but I wonder how you guys are so filled up with negative thoughts, a list came out and you quickly came out to post this your topic online.. What will you achieve with this your question? Those people you mentioned, definitely Tinubu will get them one other portfolios.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by Melagros(m): 10:21pm On Jul 27, 2023
Kukutente23:
grin grin
The list is fake. I saw the original list and these are the names

LeoDeKing Defence
Helinues interior
FreeStuffsNG Humanitarian Affairs
Seunmsg Finance
Zxcvbnmghtr Trade and Commerce
LegendHero Culture and Tourism
Nairalanda1 Petroleum
IconicR Women Affairs
Christistruth03 Agriculture

Others are coming
You really gave them a blow, nairaland 1 don dey lament below grin
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by ghettochild(m): 10:22pm On Jul 27, 2023
Those one are not loyal
If Peter obi had been given the victory.. they would have joined the obidient movement...
And be beging for ministerial slot.
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by Trustmea: 10:32pm On Jul 27, 2023
Ffk is a paper weight politician, when we are talking about politician who Sabi he no reach the level, he can't even win ordinary councillorship in his ward
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by rummmy: 10:55pm On Jul 27, 2023
nairalanda1:

So because I support fuel subsidy removal, therefore I am a tinubu supporter in your mind.?

I guess Obi and Atiku are tinubu supporters since they support subsidy removal too.

Honestly, mockery all the time! Don't you think that it even blinds people to any point you are trying to make?

Oga, grow up. Seriously, you are acting like a child. Grow up. People have the right to hold different opinions from you.

Don't quote me again.

Modifed

Seems on this site, if you support subsidy removal, you are an APC supporter.

Eleven years ago, if you supported subsidy removal, you were a PDP supporter.

That's why it is really difficult to have sane discussions on this site. The rules are...if you disagree with me, you must support the other side.

At the end, I support no side. I am apolitical, I do not back the APC, PDP or LP. I back a Nigerian leader who would take us off our dependency on oil. That leader has not yet come.

just as if you are against APC ,you are Igbo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by AfonjaPriest: 10:56pm On Jul 27, 2023
Kukutente23:
grin grin

LeoDeKing Defence
Helinues interior
Seunmsg Finance
Nairalanda1 Petroleum
IconicR Women Affairs

Others are coming
What about that agbadorian, Mamabbgriller?
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by mechanics(m): 11:11pm On Jul 27, 2023
001Lagos:
No wonder FFK have been quiet for sometime now

I know that soon, he will start insulting Tinubu as usual ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
hahahahha, he's an opportunist.
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:18pm On Jul 27, 2023
Flathead8:
I believe there will be another list. 11 states don't have ministers
everyone can't be minister... Pple should chill keyamo has a Life before Politics so why all this noise...
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:23pm On Jul 27, 2023
windvane:
You just said it all,just 2% of users on here can argue without insults.once you don't support their narrative,you are an opposition....
nairaland and insults grin grin
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by BlueDuck: 11:30pm On Jul 27, 2023
Chineloani:
3. Festus Keyamo (SAN)

What's your opinion?

How is Fani Kayode a bigwig of APC, someone that has mental and drug-addiction problems?

And Keyamo and Ganduje are both notorious criminals
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by BlueDuck: 11:44pm On Jul 27, 2023
Kukutente23:
grin grin

LeoDeKing Defence
Helinues interior
Seunmsg Finance
Nairalanda1 Petroleum
IconicR Women Affairs

Others are coming

That deranged creature that always dedicates 'Great jam!' on ftc, is pencilled down for the Ministry of Propaganda. Joe Goebbels Abah will be his deputy.
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by stampo: 11:55pm On Jul 27, 2023
VC list is not yet out na....

Just hold on..... Una go still see supplementary list too...

This na first batch... Merit list
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by stampo: 11:57pm On Jul 27, 2023
yarimo:
GANDUJE next APC national chairman.
KEYAMO next ambassador to UK
FFK next ambassador to Canada

Supplementary list never come out na.

VC list still not yet out...

This is first batch...... Merit list.
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by Newness2019: 12:44am On Jul 28, 2023
Chineloani:
3. Festus Keyamo (SAN)

What's your opinion?

THEY HAVE BEEN USED AND DUMPED. SIMPLE.
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by Godsonkemz(m): 12:47am On Jul 28, 2023
Because they (FFK and Keyamo) are miscreants and noisemakers causing nuisances while Gandollar, the big thief is being positioned for APC national president.
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by ogaemma: 1:01am On Jul 28, 2023
They have been settled.
Ganduje APC chairman
FFK - One plate of Amala and ewedu served with kpomo.
Keyamo - Member of APC legal team to the Tribunal.
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by nairalanda1(m): 1:26am On Jul 28, 2023
Charisma01:

Oga keep quiet. Obi supported subsidy removal but he had a plan to do it without causing hardship and inflation not remove teeth first then apply anaesthetic later.

Even then, by that's guy's analogy, he would be a tinubu supporter, since he , in essence, supports subsidy removal.

Plus even with Obi's plan, all Nigerians would see is 'fuel prices are rising' and complain. Nigerians want cheap fuel, not a price increase under any circumstances.

Even if cheap fuel drains our revenues.
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by nairalanda1(m): 1:30am On Jul 28, 2023
Melagros:

You really gave them a blow, nairaland 1 don dey lament below grin

Yes, because I am not an APC supporter, or even a PDP or LP supporter.

I don't like being called a corrupt politican supporter because I back subsidy removal.

There are reasons why I back subsidy removal, and they have nothing to do with Tinubu, Obi or Atiku.
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by nairalanda1(m): 1:37am On Jul 28, 2023
All in all, looks like the ministerial list ain't one I can get behind at all.

One would have expected a long list of experts...and there a re some, but it looks like the same old rewards system

I ain't confident, but then again, who is in Nigeria?

All in all, we need to get off oil.
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:46am On Jul 28, 2023
Kukutente23:
grin grin

LeoDeKing Defence
Helinues interior
Seunmsg Finance
Nairalanda1 Petroleum
IconicR Women Affairs
TemplarLandry Special Duties

Others are coming

Pure list of Slaves and reprobate minds ....
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by nairalanda1(m): 1:47am On Jul 28, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

Pure list of Slaves and reprobate minds ....

cheesy

Okay....
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by BALLOSKI: 2:22am On Jul 28, 2023
Flathead8:
I believe there will be another list. 11 states don't have ministers
And FFK's state is one of them.
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by Nobody: 2:23am On Jul 28, 2023
Kukutente23:
grin grin

LeoDeKing Defence
Helinues interior
Seunmsg Finance
Nairalanda1 Petroleum
IconicR Women Affairs
TemplarLandry Special Duties

Others are coming

So lhordspy no even make first batch? What disrespect ๐Ÿคจ
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by BabaRamota1980: 3:05am On Jul 28, 2023
Sometimes when you open a thread, learn to walk backward from the issue.

For example- this OP asks why names of certain people were omitted from list. This is first released list, and it is not complete.

So this is how you walk it back....the President that left out these individuals is not the problem. The OP that expects their inclusion is the problem the youths of Nigeria are trying to end.

The names he listed all have served in previous administrations, in one capacity or another. We should be happy they were excluded. Maybe President plans to bring new young ideas to mix with old bureaucrats. It is anti-youth to start advocating like OP did here, in expectation of old hands recycled into new administration.

OP, you are burden to leaders of tomorrow.
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by jaxxy(m): 3:53am On Jul 28, 2023
WorldRichest:

Ganduje is the new party Chairman
FFK is mentally unstable
Fetus Keyamo has another appointment to be revealed soon.

Also, in preparation for 2027 Presidential election, only politicians who can pull people are useful now. FFK and Keyamo combined cannot bring out 100 followers

New party chairman? Lolz
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by Lama70(m): 4:08am On Jul 28, 2023
Christistruth03:
Tinubu did well by Excluding Fani Kayode from the list

Fani Kayode should be given an Ambassador position in a country where his loose canon mouth can do minimum damage like Ukraine ,Syria ,Gambia or Myanmar

He is going to Ghana as ambassador . He has a wife there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) / The Toilet At Nigerian High Commmission In London. Photo By Victor Asemota / Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.