Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? (54296 Views)

Between Kenneth Okonkwo Of LP And Festus Keyamo Of APC Defending Manifesto / Fayemi, Obaseki, Ganduje And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos (Photos) / Dino Melaye And Festus Keyamo Laugh, Shake Hands After Asking Him To Sing Anthem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by Swagaa99: 7:49pm On Jul 27, 2023
GanDollar = APC Chairman

Then the following foollll = dem Dey inside Aso rock 🪨
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by Benwallt(m): 7:50pm On Jul 27, 2023
Batch two is in the making but I pray none make the list. Thumbs up for Betta Edu
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by Mamijoh(f): 7:52pm On Jul 27, 2023
001Lagos:
No wonder FFK have been quiet for sometime now

I know that soon, he will start insulting Tinubu as usual 😂😂
U dey talk am grin grin grin ; grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by fredoooooo: 7:54pm On Jul 27, 2023
They have important things to do ... must you all wail to everything?
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by Sermwell(m): 7:54pm On Jul 27, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

9 months and 12 days of your life so far on Nairaland. Hmm...
Don't get it twisted bro! I don't sleep and wake up here! There's so much on my table! Nairaland is just for cruise! grin

1 Like

Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by Kukutente23: 7:56pm On Jul 27, 2023
nairalanda1:

I'm not forcing down my beliefs on you. You are projecting too much.

The fact is, if you think that way, you better take a break from Nairaland. Not everyone is out to get you.

Here a lot of people would express beliefs that you won't like. That's life.

But no, you assume I am some great oppressor who wants you to think that way, and who would punish you if you don;t. cheesy

And you spend time mocking me, and being abusive. Man, that does not even make me want to have a discussion with you.

Yeah, we just removed subsidy recently...changes take time.

Unless you expect miracles, last I checked, a refinery takes more than just two months to build.

And you are calling me a liar. That;s not how to have a good discussion man.

Yes, and keeping it for over 30 years made us a modern first world nation...hahahah.

Well, eventually, more refineries, more jobs, more investment, and then we could eventually export our products.

Yes, because workers have to be paid, machinery has to be repaired and bought, taxes has to be paid, and community development has to be paid, and Mr Big man has to pay his wife, concubine, and dependents, and side chick.

They do not practice the kind of subsidy we do. But you don't want to believe it.

You want the subsidy to come back? I was right, you did support tinubu and buhari in 2012. Well, I don;t support subsides

And if it makes me an evil person in your eyes, so be it. I can't change how you feel anyways.

You should get off this site, it is doing you no good at all.

Good evening, and so long. I won't quote you or speak to you again. After all, I am a demon in your eyes, and demons must not speak too much to angelic beings like you.

(Heads off to the other side...)>
You see. Lies again.

We just removed subsidy but we already have the investments before we removed it! True or false?

Another lie is claiming subsidy stopped us from becoming first World. Are you saying removing subsidy will make us first world? Hey. We're fourth world now with hunger walking all over our streets! And how come most first world countries have one subsidy or the other yet, they have not slipped to third world? Lies!!

More refineries? grin grin We have three already coming up. That's more than some countries who have no subsidy. And PH2 refinery was built for export while Dangote is also built for export.

Another lie and deflection. So you mean subsidy is not bad it's only how we "practice" it that is bad? Can you share the manual for the correct practice of subsidy.

This is why I insist your argument is not sincere. It's more of propaganda than reality

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by greatiyk4u(m): 7:57pm On Jul 27, 2023
yarimo:
Next CBN governor

Lolz
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:58pm On Jul 27, 2023
Sermwell:

Don't get it twisted bro! I don't sleep and wake up here! There's so much on my table! Nairaland is just for cruise! grin

If you sleep and wake up here. It would have been 3 years and 6 months of your life. undecided
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by doctuw(m): 7:59pm On Jul 27, 2023
So Jagaban will leave behind Oyetola who has more political value and go for FFK that might not be able to win his ward. Politics is not done that way sir.
Chineloani:
So, the final awaited Ministerial List was read at the Senate and the following Bigwigs of the APC were missing:
1. Femi-Fani Kayode (FFK)
2. Ganduje (Former Gov. Of Kano)
3. Festus Keyamo (SAN)

Could they have done something wrong or they lack the needed capacities for any Ministerial seat?

What's your opinion?

1 Like

Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by od4life(m): 7:59pm On Jul 27, 2023
JDJDjD:

that is not entirely true
adeleke mamora and fashola are both from lagos and they both served as minister under buhari
Zainab Ahmed and Muhammad Mahmood are both from kaduna
kano, edo, anambra etc had 2 ministers each under buhari govt

so it can still be done

You are still corroborating what I said. Fashola got the slot for Lagos State while Mamora got the South West slot.

Unless Tinubu will increase the number of ministers from 42.

36 States = 36 Ministers

6 Geopolitical zones = 6 extra ministers.

Making a total of 42 Federal Ministers.
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by PPIA: 8:00pm On Jul 27, 2023
Chineloani:
So, the final awaited Ministerial List was read at the Senate and the following Bigwigs of the APC were missing:
3. Festus Keyamo (SAN)

Could they have done something wrong or they lack the needed capacities for any Ministerial seat?

What's your opinion?
Which 3 on the list should he have excluded to have them there!?🌝

1 Like

Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by kosiebe(m): 8:03pm On Jul 27, 2023
nairalanda1:

So because I support fuel subsidy removal, therefore I am a tinubu supporter in your mind.?

I guess Obi and Atiku are tinubu supporters since they support subsidy removal too.

Honestly, mockery all the time! Don't you think that it even blinds people to any point you are trying to make?

Oga, grow up. Seriously, you are acting like a child. Grow up. People have the right to hold different opinions from you.

Don't quote me again.

Modifed

Seems on this site, if you support subsidy removal, you are an APC supporter.

Eleven years ago, if you supported subsidy removal, you were a PDP supporter.

That's why it is really difficult to have sane discussions on this site. The rules are...if you disagree with me, you must support the other side.

At the end, I support no side. I am apolitical, I do not back the APC, PDP or LP. I back a Nigerian leader who would take us off our dependency on oil. That leader has not yet come.

One Heineken for you

1 Like

Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by Richard2010(m): 8:08pm On Jul 27, 2023
[b][/b]This ministerial list will favour me and my family.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by President2001(m): 8:08pm On Jul 27, 2023
3rd batch is coming

1 Like

Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by Christistruth03: 8:10pm On Jul 27, 2023
Skyview01:

Or Niger republic

Niger Republic is too dangerous to put Fani Kayode in

His loose Canon mouth can lead to another Coup in Niger

Except the Women there can divert his attention by keeping him busy

1 Like

Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by Wkaay(m): 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2023
Everybody can not be on the list
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by sterlingD(m): 8:18pm On Jul 27, 2023
Maybe supplementary list will have their names
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by windvane(m): 8:20pm On Jul 27, 2023
nairalanda1:

So because I support fuel subsidy removal, therefore I am a tinubu supporter in your mind.?

I guess Obi and Atiku are tinubu supporters since they support subsidy removal too.

Honestly, mockery all the time! Don't you think that it even blinds people to any point you are trying to make?

Oga, grow up. Seriously, you are acting like a child. Grow up. People have the right to hold different opinions from you.

Don't quote me again.

Modifed

That's why it is really difficult to have sane discussions on this site. The rules are...if you disagree with me, you must support the other side.

At the end, I support no side. I am apolitical, I do not back the APC, PDP or LP. I back a Nigerian leader who would take us off our dependency on oil. That leader has not yet come.

You just said it all,just 2% of users on here can argue without insults.once you don't support their narrative,you are an opposition....

1 Like

Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by nedekid: 8:23pm On Jul 27, 2023
Even oga at the top knows those are charlatans.
Did the UK not mention the senior advocate of nonsense and the infamous one that you give food and he sings for you in their report?
Oga at the top is definately a smart man for him to have gotten this far in life. He definately saw through ffk. Man that called him a stinking mouth few years ago.
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by Bluntemperor: 8:24pm On Jul 27, 2023
christejames:
Used and dumb grin
No food for ffk for a long time again

Una too talk,abeg!
President Tinubu is a Master it the Game and would have pencilled them down for better Positions and you don't need to be told!
Even some States like Lagos has no Minister yet, and you think is for fun!
O P ,you de drive traffic on Nairaland,abi?
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by IamANigerianMan: 8:25pm On Jul 27, 2023
Christistruth03:
Tinubu did well by Excluding Fani Kayode from the list

Fani Kayode should be given an Ambassador position in a country where his loose canon mouth can do minimum damage like Ukraine ,Syria ,Gambia or Myanmar
But include el-rufai, I pit for this generation
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by Vinnie2000(m): 8:27pm On Jul 27, 2023
Kukutente23:
grin grin
The list is fake. I saw the original list and these are the names

LeoDeKing Defence
Helinues interior
FreeStuffsNG Humanitarian Affairs
Seunmsg Finance
Zxcvbnmghtr Trade and Commerce
LegendHero Culture and Tourism
Nairalanda1 Petroleum
IconicR Women Affairs
Christistruth03 Agriculture

Others are coming

Lolsss..😀😀😂😂

This Guy!

You too Sabi.👍

Iyaebe aka IconicR, Minister of Social media Gossip Monitoring! cheesy
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by Gtwix: 8:29pm On Jul 27, 2023
Become they are balaaablooou
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by Popeonah(m): 8:31pm On Jul 27, 2023
Sometimes the fools think too. Let the fools breath
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by bionixs: 8:35pm On Jul 27, 2023
nairalanda1:

Don't quote me again.

Modifed

Oga , make una Dey use sense, it is not a rocket science to understand. The mode of removal, rubbished everything. So people are now against it . Knife in the hand of a cook is for good but in the hand of a crooked , it becomes widespread murder
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by Charisma01: 8:37pm On Jul 27, 2023
nairalanda1:

Don't quote me again.

Modifed

Oga keep quiet. Obi supported subsidy removal but he had a plan to do it without causing hardship and inflation not remove teeth first then apply anaesthetic later.

Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by Arabk25: 8:37pm On Jul 27, 2023
Kukutente23:
grin grin
The list is fake. I saw the original list and these are the names

LeoDeKing Defence
Helinues interior
FreeStuffsNG Humanitarian Affairs
Seunmsg Finance
Zxcvbnmghtr Trade and Commerce
LegendHero Culture and Tourism
Nairalanda1 Petroleum
IconicR Women Affairs
Christistruth03 Agriculture

Others are coming
Lol men this is so laughable I swear
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by joyandfaith: 8:38pm On Jul 27, 2023
Chineloani:
3. Festus Keyamo (SAN)

What's your opinion?

Barking dogs!!
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by MatrixCircle: 8:38pm On Jul 27, 2023
They have so much baggages for Tinubu to accommodate. They have plenty of enemies.
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by Clinton14(m): 8:39pm On Jul 27, 2023
nairalanda1:

Don't quote me again.

Modifed

That leader is already here,you will see!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) / The Toilet At Nigerian High Commmission In London. Photo By Victor Asemota / Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.