Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,058 members, 7,828,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? (54300 Views)

Between Kenneth Okonkwo Of LP And Festus Keyamo Of APC Defending Manifesto / Fayemi, Obaseki, Ganduje And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos (Photos) / Dino Melaye And Festus Keyamo Laugh, Shake Hands After Asking Him To Sing Anthem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by Clinton14(m): 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2023
Charisma01:

Oga keep quiet. Obi supported subsidy removal but he had a plan to do it without causing hardship and inflation not remove teeth first then apply anaesthetic later.

Your mumu never do,pls share how Obi wanted to remove it without inflation.
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by Clinton14(m): 8:41pm On Jul 27, 2023
QGist:

This Government is going to be a very rough ride, anyhow am sure he has placed the ones he didn't favor in the ministerial list on payroll.

If that's what you wish for yourself,that's what you will get, as for those of us that are already seeing opportunities and possibilities, we shall celebrate.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by CaptainFM1: 8:41pm On Jul 27, 2023
Ganduje is already the acting chairman of the party. Festus already served in Bubu's cabinet and FFk is a snake under the green grass. His loyalty is still questionable!
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by Charisma01: 8:44pm On Jul 27, 2023
Clinton14:

Your mumu never do,pls share how Obi wanted to remove it without inflation.

Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by QGist(m): 8:44pm On Jul 27, 2023
Clinton14:

If that's what you wish for yourself,that's what you will get, as for those of us that are already seeing opportunities and possibilities, we shall celebrate.

Oga drop your Motivation and Bible one side face reality before picking up bible and Motivation.
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by Francischibiko: 8:49pm On Jul 27, 2023
Fkk is a political prostitute.... Keyamo. Is a penitent lie.... ganduje is a know thief and a liability.... though is rumored that he will compensated with Apc chairmanship position
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by ajebuter(f): 8:49pm On Jul 27, 2023
yarimo:
GANDUJE next APC national chairman.
KEYAMO next ambassador to UK
FFK next ambassador to Canada

Yarimo ( Minister for Bikini Affairs)

Madridguy ( Minister for Bom-Bom Affairs)

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by SAMUEL1947: 8:51pm On Jul 27, 2023
The OP must be crazy for the question......only Satan can satisfy u. Lazy fellows. Better pray for ur own success instead of wailing. Tinubu at his is age is far better than most of u critics. Quote me kiku pa e
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by yarimo(m): 8:55pm On Jul 27, 2023
ajebuter:

Yarimo ( Minister for Bikini Affairs)

Madridguy ( Minister for Bom-Bom Affairs)

cheesy

Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by Babastrong(m): 8:55pm On Jul 27, 2023
Their names are on the next list.
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by broadman20: 8:55pm On Jul 27, 2023
yarimo:
GANDUJE next APC national chairman.
KEYAMO next ambassador to UK
FFK next ambassador to Canada

If this your prediction fail, you will give them WARD COUNCILLORS in your local government.

That would serve as consolation prize for all their bad mouth for Tinubu.
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by yarimo(m): 8:58pm On Jul 27, 2023
broadman20:

If this your prediction fail, you will give them WARD COUNCILLORS in your local government.

That would serve as consolation prize for all their bad mouth for Tinubu.
shataaaaap
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by kennethesan(m): 8:59pm On Jul 27, 2023
They are only good for nothing but noise making....

Watch them start criticizing Tinubu soon....lol
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by broadman20: 9:00pm On Jul 27, 2023
yarimo:
shataaaaap

Hahahaha!

You don't like my suggestion why?
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by Gofwane(m): 9:02pm On Jul 27, 2023
Clown appoint clowns? You want Nigeria to truly become a circus Never!
God works in mysterious ways.
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by Clinton14(m): 9:06pm On Jul 27, 2023
ivolt:

Investment doesn't come because a country remove subsidy.
Every country which got rich through oil had subsidy and still do.
Investors go where their investment is safe from political instability
and are assured of fair justice.

There was no best time to remove subsidy ever.
Many African countries don't have fuel subsidies, yet they cant compete in any economic indices
with middle east big subsidy governments.

America,Canada and Russia to mention just a few are large producers of oil,and they have no subsidies.
Many people on nairaland are not informed and they are always eager to demonstrate their ignorance.
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by Theoarhics: 9:08pm On Jul 27, 2023
Ffk should be made ambassador to Afghanistan, Keyamu ambassador to Sudan and Ganduje ambassador to Iraq those three people are useless to the sanity of Nigerians
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by Clinton14(m): 9:09pm On Jul 27, 2023
nairalanda1:

I'm not forcing down my beliefs on you. You are projecting too much.

The fact is, if you think that way, you better take a break from Nairaland. Not everyone is out to get you.

Here a lot of people would express beliefs that you won't like. That's life.

But no, you assume I am some great oppressor who wants you to think that way, and who would punish you if you don;t. cheesy

And you spend time mocking me, and being abusive. Man, that does not even make me want to have a discussion with you.

Yeah, we just removed subsidy recently...changes take time.

Unless you expect miracles, last I checked, a refinery takes more than just two months to build.

And you are calling me a liar. That;s not how to have a good discussion man.

Yes, and keeping it for over 30 years made us a modern first world nation...hahahah.

Well, eventually, more refineries, more jobs, more investment, and then we could eventually export our products.

Yes, because workers have to be paid, machinery has to be repaired and bought, taxes has to be paid, and community development has to be paid, and Mr Big man has to pay his wife, concubine, and dependents, and side chick.

They do not practice the kind of subsidy we do. But you don't want to believe it.

You want the subsidy to come back? I was right, you did support tinubu and buhari in 2012. Well, I don;t support subsides

And if it makes me an evil person in your eyes, so be it. I can't change how you feel anyways.

You should get off this site, it is doing you no good at all.

Good evening, and so long. I won't quote you or speak to you again. After all, I am a demon in your eyes, and demons must not speak too much to angelic beings like you.

(Heads off to the other side...)>

Just ignore the guy,most of them are psychologically damaged because of hatred and bitterness.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by Exceed15: 9:12pm On Jul 27, 2023
001Lagos:
No wonder FFK have been quiet for sometime now

I know that soon, he will start insulting Tinubu as usual 😂😂

Looool u r on point bro .
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by Clinton14(m): 9:14pm On Jul 27, 2023
Charisma01:

Oga keep quiet. Obi supported subsidy removal but he had a plan to do it without causing hardship and inflation not remove teeth first then apply anaesthetic later.

You see why i called you mumu,so Obi will do all this in 2 months?
Is this not the same thing this govt is doing that you are all shouting?
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by rickleye: 9:20pm On Jul 27, 2023
2 things.
He may either have them as special advisers however I feel they are too exposed to controversies.
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by LordErrk: 9:23pm On Jul 27, 2023
Kukutente23:
grin grin
The list is fake. I saw the original list and these are the names

LeoDeKing Defence
Helinues interior
FreeStuffsNG Humanitarian Affairs
Seunmsg Finance
Zxcvbnmghtr Trade and Commerce
LegendHero Culture and Tourism
Nairalanda1 Petroleum
IconicR Women Affairs
Christistruth03 Agriculture

Others are coming

You no add vulture grills grin
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by ivolt: 9:23pm On Jul 27, 2023
Clinton14:

America,Canada and Russia to mention just a few are large producers of oil,and they have no subsidies.
Many people on nairaland are not informed and they are always eager to demonstrate their ignorance.
America, Canada and Russia all have fuel subsidy.
Don't just assume what you don't know and demonstrate your ignorance.
All the major oil producers in the world have fuel subsidies, all of them.
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by Taigaban: 9:24pm On Jul 27, 2023
He knows they don't have anything to offer. It's not a matter of making noise on media, it's a matter of having what to bring to the table.
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by excel101(m): 9:26pm On Jul 27, 2023
Chineloani:
So, the final awaited Ministerial List was read at the Senate and the following Bigwigs of the APC were missing:
1. Femi-Fani Kayode (FFK)
2. Ganduje (Former Gov. Of Kano)
3. Festus Keyamo (SAN)

Could they have done something wrong or they lack the needed capacities for any Ministerial seat? The poster should hold his peace, there are other juicy appointments that Jagaban has for them......His Excellency is intelligent enough to know what to do.

What's your opinion?
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by NAC1666: 9:27pm On Jul 27, 2023
Chineloani:
So, the final awaited Ministerial List was read at the Senate and the following Bigwigs of the APC were missing:
1. Femi-Fani Kayode (FFK)
2. Ganduje (Former Gov. Of Kano)
3. Festus Keyamo (SAN)

Could they have done something wrong or they lack the needed capacities for any Ministerial seat? Ok

What's your opinion?
FFK is a failure. They is nothing he completes when he starts
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by Sermwell(m): 9:29pm On Jul 27, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

If you sleep and wake up here. It would have been 3 years and 6 months of your life. undecided
Go and get some education! I'm logged in for over 9 months doesn't mean I'm always here. I'm barely here for 2hrs daily
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by Exceed15: 9:31pm On Jul 27, 2023
Na FFK and keyamo own sweet me pass. Useless people
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by nkemjacob2(m): 9:33pm On Jul 27, 2023
I thought reno name will be there also
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by Charisma01: 9:38pm On Jul 27, 2023
Clinton14:

You see why i called you mumu,so Obi will do all this in 2 months?
Is this not the same thing this govt is doing that you are all shouting?

🤣You mean the renewed shege banza?
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by izicooo(f): 9:38pm On Jul 27, 2023
Gandollar has been thicked for APC national chairmanship, Keyamo will definitely get a federal appointment he did well for Tinubu emergency, as for that scallywag that calls himself ffk, lately nobody takes him seriously
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by stevups(m): 9:39pm On Jul 27, 2023
Those 3 will get the best appointment in Tinubu admin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Toilet At Nigerian High Commmission In London. Photo By Victor Asemota / Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region / Profile Of Yahaya Bello: Kogi Governor-Elect

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.