Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? (54294 Views)

Between Kenneth Okonkwo Of LP And Festus Keyamo Of APC Defending Manifesto / Fayemi, Obaseki, Ganduje And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos (Photos) / Dino Melaye And Festus Keyamo Laugh, Shake Hands After Asking Him To Sing Anthem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by Akaegwu(m): 7:20pm On Jul 27, 2023
Your asking a doctor why he didn't use fake drugs patients?
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by Anonymous0001: 7:21pm On Jul 27, 2023
Look they get paid more than Ministers because their work is to defend and deceive the president and make him look like he’s on the right Track
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by Ten06(m): 7:22pm On Jul 27, 2023
001Lagos:
No wonder FFK have been quiet for sometime now

I know that soon, he will start insulting Tinubu as usual πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by JDJDjD: 7:22pm On Jul 27, 2023
Chineloani:
So, the final awaited Ministerial List was read at the Senate and the following Bigwigs of the APC were missing:
1. Femi-Fani Kayode (FFK)
2. Ganduje (Former Gov. Of Kano)
3. Festus Keyamo (SAN)

Could they have done something wrong or they lack the needed capacities for any Ministerial seat?

What's your opinion?
they will give them minister of states

make una calm down
more list will come
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by od4life(m): 7:25pm On Jul 27, 2023
JDJDjD:

they will give them minister of states

make una calm down
more list will come
Delta State slot has been filled by Stella Okotete, so Festus Keyamo is out of it. One slot per State plus 6 extra slots reprensiting the 6 Geopolitical zones.

He will most likely get an Ambassadorial position.
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by sisisioge: 7:25pm On Jul 27, 2023
FfF bawo? When he no craze grin
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by Kukutente23: 7:26pm On Jul 27, 2023
cjudy:

You didn’t add that BBQ guy and the NLpoliceNG
Those ones are baba bubu didinrins.
They are irrelevant in this dispensation
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by easzypeaszy(m): 7:26pm On Jul 27, 2023
Where is Faleke
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by Kukutente23: 7:27pm On Jul 27, 2023
suxkill:

No gworo chewing Yarimo and Vultures griller for the list biko
Those are clowns. They'll function better as shoe shiners

1 Like

Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by Tareq1105: 7:27pm On Jul 27, 2023
001Lagos:

Tinubu has other plans for them. He doesn't dumb people as you think. You'll be surprised at what he would do to all his spokepersons during the campaign. Just watch.
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by greatiyk4u(m): 7:29pm On Jul 27, 2023
yarimo:
GANDUJE next APC national chairman.
KEYAMO next ambassador to UK
FFK next ambassador to Canada

What of you?
Nothing nothing?
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by Tareq1105: 7:30pm On Jul 27, 2023
[quote author=Ten06 post=124702138][/quote]

You're living in the past.
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by bayelsaowei(m): 7:30pm On Jul 27, 2023
001Lagos:

the fool would soon decamp elsewhere...very useless human being..
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by stasius: 7:30pm On Jul 27, 2023
They will be minister/coordinators of Facebook and twitter Nigeria space.

Their own is coming. grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by Bowwow11(m): 7:30pm On Jul 27, 2023
Chineloani:
So, the final awaited Ministerial List was read at the Senate and the following Bigwigs of the APC were missing:
3. Festus Keyamo (SAN)

Could they have done something wrong or they lack the needed capacities for any Ministerial seat?

What's your opinion?
BAT might be considering them for an Ambassadorial Appointment
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by GoWithGood: 7:31pm On Jul 27, 2023
001Lagos:

grin grin grin

When it does not favour him
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by nairalanda1(m): 7:33pm On Jul 27, 2023
Kukutente23:

Nobody has a problem with your beliefs. The problem is lying to force your belief.

I'm not forcing down my beliefs on you. You are projecting too much.

The fact is, if you think that way, you better take a break from Nairaland. Not everyone is out to get you.

Here a lot of people would express beliefs that you won't like. That's life.

But no, you assume I am some great oppressor who wants you to think that way, and who would punish you if you don;t. cheesy

And you spend time mocking me, and being abusive. Man, that does not even make me want to have a discussion with you.

For example, you claim subsidy removal will make investments come in but we've had Dangote refinery, waltersmith refinery and even bua being built while subsidy was in place. If i ask you how that flies in the face of your claim, you'll look for excuses which more often than not are lies.

Yeah, we just removed subsidy recently...changes take time.

Unless you expect miracles, last I checked, a refinery takes more than just two months to build.

And you are calling me a liar. That;s not how to have a good discussion man.

All of us can see the effect of subsidy removal on the economy presently.

Yes, and keeping it for over 30 years made us a modern first world nation...hahahah.

What's funny is that at the end of it, even you later admit there's no guarantee of any tangible benefit for subsidy removal other than putting more money in the hands of politicians. And we all know what usually happens to such monies.

Well, eventually, more refineries, more jobs, more investment, and then we could eventually export our products.

You all agree subsidy removal will not bring down the price of fuel in the short or long run

Yes, because workers have to be paid, machinery has to be repaired and bought, taxes has to be paid, and community development has to be paid, and Mr Big man has to pay his wife, concubine, and dependents, and side chick.

You claim subsidy removal will bring investment when we already have investment with subsidy in place... and other advanced countries have subsidies and it has not stopped investment.

They do not practice the kind of subsidy we do. But you don't want to believe it.

Hope you see where I disagree with you now

You want the subsidy to come back? I was right, you did support tinubu and buhari in 2012. Well, I don;t support subsides

And if it makes me an evil person in your eyes, so be it. I can't change how you feel anyways.

You should get off this site, it is doing you no good at all.

Good evening, and so long. I won't quote you or speak to you again. After all, I am a demon in your eyes, and demons must not speak too much to angelic beings like you.

(Heads off to the other side...)>

1 Like

Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by JDJDjD: 7:38pm On Jul 27, 2023
od4life:

Delta State slot has been filled by Stella Okotete, so Festus Keyamo is out of it. One slot per State plus 6 extra slots reprensiting the 6 Geopolitical zones.

He will most likely get an Ambassadorial position.
that is not entirely true
adeleke mamora and fashola are both from lagos and they both served as minister under buhari
Zainab Ahmed and Muhammad Mahmood are both from kaduna
kano, edo, anambra etc had 2 ministers each under buhari govt

so it can still be done
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by Sermwell(m): 7:40pm On Jul 27, 2023
Kukutente23:
grin grin
The list is fake. I saw the original list and these are the names

LeoDeKing Defence
Helinues interior
FreeStuffsNG Humanitarian Affairs
Seunmsg Finance
Zxcvbnmghtr Trade and Commerce
LegendHero Culture and Tourism
Nairalanda1 Petroleum
IconicR Women Affairs
Christistruth03 Agriculture

Others are coming
Half of the list of these names here belong to one person! grin

I have been here on nairaland old enough to know this grin

1 Like

Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by ivolt: 7:40pm On Jul 27, 2023
nairalanda1:

Petrol subsidy as practiced in Nigeria (you do not have to believe me)..is not the same as agricultural subsidy done stateside.

Here we force the price of petrol below the production cost, and (roughly speaking) pay a subsidy to compensate for that loss.
Stop talking about force. It has specific meaning.
Every country has strictly regulated industries. No one is forced to participate!

The bold shows you don't really understand how the petrol subsidy works or the petroleum business generally.
You need to read more on it.
NNPC was the major importer of petrol throughout Buhari's regime.
Marketers simply bought the fuel to redistribute around the country.
No business person(not even dumb ones) will buy such fuel, run into a loss and continue to buy more for more loss.
They are forced to sell below production cost as you claimed and yet application for loan to start filling stations keep
pilling up in banks. Tell that to illiterates.

What you have just described about agric subsidies is implicit subsides. The equivalent in Nigeria would be giving exisitng refineries that are working...cash breaks, tax breaks, and so forth.
I don't think you fully read my response.

We practiced explicit subsides...over here.
Again, you try to pigeonhole a complex system.
I gave several examples to clarify the differences between subsidy and price control
but you only latch on to one which you assume buttress your point but it doesn't.

Again, if you want subsidy, you can call your senator and ask for it to come back. But we cannot afford subsides, and that has been the case for decades. We just refused to see it.
Senators didn't introduce subsidy in the first place so I see no
point in asking someone to call senator over that. I understand you are trying
to deflect blame from your principal but this is entirely an executive affair.

If we really look at it, the government can't afford 30K minimum wage giving our debt profile, it should
be slashed to around 10K. People don't just want to see the truth, don't you agree?

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by plaindealer: 7:40pm On Jul 27, 2023
Did they tell you that they are looking for appointments?
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by Ten06(m): 7:41pm On Jul 27, 2023
Tareq1105:

You're living in the past.

You that live in the future you can go and make him your minister
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by 2mch(m): 7:41pm On Jul 27, 2023
He probably has appointments for them. Besides when they have such appointments, they can no longer terrorize Obidients. Lmao. FFK should be left with Dele Alake to deal with IPOB and Obidients. He’s their worst nightmare. cheesy
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by kaykeys(m): 7:41pm On Jul 27, 2023
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by Confirm4real(m): 7:42pm On Jul 27, 2023
Because they have nothing to offer wink
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:43pm On Jul 27, 2023
Ganduje did not win his State. So his exclusion is justified.
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by longayink: 7:44pm On Jul 27, 2023
Ffk served as minister under OBJ. Is Nigeria born for Ffk because he spins yarns a lot and changes political conviction the manner a girl changes underwear,?
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:45pm On Jul 27, 2023
Sermwell:

Half of the list of these names here belong to one person! grin

I have been here on nairaland old enough to know this grin

9 months and 12 days of your life so far on Nairaland. Hmm...
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 27, 2023
They are not qualify
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by themanderon: 7:47pm On Jul 27, 2023
Party of crooks sharing the collective wealth of Nigerians just like the PDP before them. What difference will the ministerial list make and how are the chosen crooks different from those before them?

1 Like

Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by Bimpe29: 7:47pm On Jul 27, 2023
Chineloani:
3. Festus Keyamo (SAN)

What's your opinion?
Not really. It has to be based on other factors which many of us are not to privy to. Politics is really intriguing and complex.
Re: Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? by yarimo(m): 7:48pm On Jul 27, 2023
greatiyk4u:

What of you?
Nothing nothing?
Next CBN governor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) / The Toilet At Nigerian High Commmission In London. Photo By Victor Asemota / Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.