Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

My Older Brother Needs A Job That Comes With Housing And Feeding - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Older Brother Needs A Job That Comes With Housing And Feeding (831 Views)

Jobs With Accommodation And Feeding / I Need A Job With Accomodation And Feeding Or Allowance For Feeding. / Ever Been Offered A Job That You Rejected By Email? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Older Brother Needs A Job That Comes With Housing And Feeding by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:39pm On Jul 27, 2023
cry cry cry cry cry

kkins25, MrBrownJay1,money121,etc

i dont know what to do.

1 Like

Re: My Older Brother Needs A Job That Comes With Housing And Feeding by dawnomike(m): 11:17pm On Jul 27, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
cry cry cry cry cry

kkins25, MrBrownJay1,money121,etc

i dont know what to do.
What is his qualifications?
Re: My Older Brother Needs A Job That Comes With Housing And Feeding by Mantilla(m): 1:16am On Jul 28, 2023
There is a Job in Abia State ,ASA Chinese own company
You can decide to go there and try your luck you probably might be lucky enough to be picked or you pay 10k for automatic employment.
Note the job comes with feeding and accomodation.
It's a Chinese own company!!!!!! Chinese love hard work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Older Brother Needs A Job That Comes With Housing And Feeding by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:28am On Jul 28, 2023
dawnomike:
What is his qualifications?

ssce

cry cry cry cry cry cry

that is if u meet him alive

cuz he has suffered 2 much

1 Like

Re: My Older Brother Needs A Job That Comes With Housing And Feeding by peterobitinubu: 4:59pm On Jul 28, 2023
Mantilla:
You can decide to go there and try your luck you probably might be lucky enough to be picked or you pay 10k for automatic employment.

Omo i need this kind of work. Is the campany name ASa chinese campany?
Re: My Older Brother Needs A Job That Comes With Housing And Feeding by peterobitinubu: 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2023
Mantilla:
i will pay the 10k for auto. Can i get the full location of where the campany is located? Pls
Re: My Older Brother Needs A Job That Comes With Housing And Feeding by Mantilla(m): 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2023
peterobitinubu:
i will pay the 10k for auto. Can i get the full location of where the campany is located? Pls

Is located at ASA.

If you arrive Aba in Abia State, get a bus going to Oyigbo, tell the driver you will stop at China company.
Try to have enough cash in your bag to Lodge the last time i check it 1k to Lodge ( it's a fairly manageable room).
Then you ask the security men to help you out.. Keep your 10k ooo as it not free, but only pay once you have started working.

However, i can connect you if you want but you can still go ahead and check the place out....

Good luck

1 Like

Re: My Older Brother Needs A Job That Comes With Housing And Feeding by Mantilla(m): 5:45pm On Jul 28, 2023
peterobitinubu:

Omo i need this kind of work. Is the campany name ASa chinese campany?

It's located in ASA , Abia State.

A Chinese own company.

There are up to 4 Chinese company there

1 Like

Re: My Older Brother Needs A Job That Comes With Housing And Feeding by peterobitinubu: 7:58pm On Jul 28, 2023
Mantilla:

Is located at ASA.

If you arrive Aba in Abia State, get a bus going to Oyigbo, tell the driver you will stop at China company.
Try to have enough cash in your bag to Lodge the last time i check it 1k to Lodge ( it's a fairly manageable room).
Then you ask the security men to help you out.. Keep your 10k ooo as it not free, but only pay once you have started working.

However, i can connect you if you want but you can still go ahead and check the place out....

Good luck

Pls kindly connect me. I really need help and work. I really want to work. I don too think of my life.
Re: My Older Brother Needs A Job That Comes With Housing And Feeding by peterobitinubu: 8:00pm On Jul 28, 2023
Mantilla:

Is located at ASA.

Good luck

With ur connection it will be more easy or easier for me to get the job. I have been looking for work that comes with accommodation.
Re: My Older Brother Needs A Job That Comes With Housing And Feeding by Mantilla(m): 6:35am On Jul 29, 2023
peterobitinubu:

With ur connection it will be more easy or easier for me to get the job. I have been looking for work that comes with accommodation.

I have given you location and also offered to help you if you want.

1 Like

Re: My Older Brother Needs A Job That Comes With Housing And Feeding by Mantilla(m): 6:38am On Jul 29, 2023
peterobitinubu:

Pls kindly connect me. I really need help and work. I really want to work. I don too think of my life.

I want to make it clear to you that am not interested In your money!!!
But i don't have the power to put you for free.
Send me a message via my email.
Re: My Older Brother Needs A Job That Comes With Housing And Feeding by peterobitinubu: 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2023
Mantilla:

I have given you location and also offered to help you if you want.

I want. I appreciate.

Don't be offended the work is about what. So i should know if im really suited for the work?
Re: My Older Brother Needs A Job That Comes With Housing And Feeding by peterobitinubu: 4:40pm On Jul 29, 2023
Mantilla:

Okay. On it.

Im residing in Ebonyi state
Re: My Older Brother Needs A Job That Comes With Housing And Feeding by peterobitinubu: 4:41pm On Jul 29, 2023
Mantilla:

Ive sent u an email request
Re: My Older Brother Needs A Job That Comes With Housing And Feeding by Mantilla(m): 5:26pm On Jul 29, 2023
peterobitinubu:

Ive sent u an email request

You check my signature!!!
And there is my email address flawlessly displayed.
Just copy it and send a direct email 😑
Re: My Older Brother Needs A Job That Comes With Housing And Feeding by Love800(m): 4:41pm On Aug 07, 2023
Hw much is the pay and hw can one go abt dis?(in terms of applying)
Mantilla:
Re: My Older Brother Needs A Job That Comes With Housing And Feeding by Mantilla(m): 5:55am On Aug 08, 2023
Love800:
Hw much is the pay and hw can one go abt dis?(in terms of applying)

You will have to go to the company and apply there

(1) (Reply)

We Are Currently Recruiting / Industrial Placement Pls / Nysc Certificate.urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.