Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,962 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] (12185 Views)

Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] / Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] / The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 11:09pm On Jan 26
Eddysilver, Teddybliss, jullyrosy, Semako36, Ihawarl1, froze6, Jalynn, Kdavid, Dybala11, dawno2008, MrCork, YoungBruzzy, Plus1ne, Slimsophiediva, Carterj007, tomic1, Zeedrou8, Vlip42, dappydonatt, silverlinen, Mjay12355, Bam17, SheWrites, Ann2012, Rosemary33, jullyrosy, Blackmanta, abduleez1, TheKingIsHere, pu7pl3, Minemrys, Therock5555,Calenikan, felsunseg, oshalom, Cr8tivegbotemi, BankyGee, Dantedasz, xaviercasmir, bigbauer, frankwriter, Salahdin, Morseleba99, Mynd44, obinnau, kingphilip, Kodjojnr, ChuksN.

Xavites, updates has been released. The next set of updates are the finale. We are gradually drawing the curtain for Ideal 🙃.

As we all know, Ideal is a published book. If you're interested in getting the complete book, you can do so on Amazon and Bambooks via the links below. I will be grateful if you do this 😎.

1.) Amazon
* Page link: www.amazon.com/dp/B0BW7J92W8
* ASIN: B0BW7J92W8
For those who don't know, the ASIN is the book's Amazon code. Use it to easily search for the book on Amazon.

2.) Bambook
https://bambooks.io/book/share/ideal-book-4-of-xavverse/15913

#Xavier

1 Like

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 9:59pm On Jan 27
#Word

1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 12:30pm On Jan 29
AN EXCERPT FROM STEAMY PASSION: LETHAL AFFAIR WHICH IS CURRENTLY IN DEVELOPMENT. THIS IS THE XAV-VERSE STORY AFTER BLISS

"Can a brother share a table with you?" Miguel's voice broadcasted his thoughts to his audience... audience of one, a brown skinned, lusciously framed lady in her early thirties. Taking her eyes off her phone, the lady cast them on Miguel, giving him a visual evaluation, a lot of thought processes going on in her mind. Few seconds later, which seemed like a millennium, she decided a response would be objective.

"Sharing is a virtue, so..." She said and expressed her hospitality with a hand gesture.

"Thanks for being virtous," Miguel uttered, placed his meal on the table, and graciously gave his body the sitting luxury it earnestly yearned. He gazed all over the restaurant briefly, said a short prayer, and proceeded to serving his stomach, while feeding his attention on the lady before him who was so engrossed with her phone.

"I guess I have to be fast, in other not to ruin your imminent date," Miguel said, pressing the throttle in an attempt to start up a conversation. In response, she looked at him briefly, smiled, uttered, "Maybe..." and went back to her phone.

"I am Miguel... Miguel Gonzalez..." He introduced. "And you?"

"Ohhhhhhhh... Miguel is the name to the face of my stalker... or admirer. Which of them are you again?" She replied, ignoring his question.

"Stalker? Admirer?" The words, accompanied with surprise, flew out of his mouth.

"And here comes the pretense, but two can play the game," the lady said, crossed her legs, sipped her juice, and reclined on her seat. "I have seen this movie a lot..."

"What movie?" Miguel quizzed reflexly, wondering what strange ideas were brewing in her head.

"The movie of a strange person, who could be a stalker or admirer, making a so called chanced meeting with his or her target for reasons which could be passionate, sinister or ambitious."

"Ohhhhh... that movie." A smirk graced Miguel's lips following his words. The lady truly has wild imaginations.

"So which of them?" She quizzed, her scrutinizing gaze, like a detective, fixed intensively on him.

Some might say she was being dramatic, but in her defense, this is her having a conversation while being in charge, and trying to figure out if their meeting is a chanced meeting. Not that the latter mattered or mattered much, but curiosity, they say, killed the cat. The odds for a chanced meeting, giving the circumstance, were astronomically small. This dude appeared like a stalker... or admirer, and curiosity was empowering her to find out.

"None," Miguel gave a curt reply.

"And you expect me to believe that?"

"Ms, you are a free willed being, your choice." Miguel accompanied his words with a sip from his bottle of water.

"So riddle me this, Miguel. Why, despite all the several empty tables in this restaurant, you chose to be at this one that is occupied... occupied by a lady?"

In response, Miguel giggled... giggled at the drama... her drama.

"Is that a guilty giggle?"

"Far from it. I'm just humored and intrigued by... by your perceptive, curious and wild mind." He reclined on his seat. "But if you must know, well, I saw a table with a lady that got my attention, and I felt the pleasant need to socialize with her, no strings attached."

The lady visually scrutinized him, attempting to deduce any form of insincerity on him, but his calm, confident demeanor beckoned on her to think otherwise. Maybe it was a chanced meeting after all, or maybe he was just a good actor. At the thought of that, she chuckled within. Curiosity is a bitch. She reasoned, the drama was unnecessary, not that it mattered. Why does it matter if it was a chanced meeting or not? An amazing or harmful person is an amazing or harmful person irrespective of how they meet or met you. Rather than play detective, it was more rational to go with the social flow, besides, the dude before her was down to earth gorgeous, who knows where the path leads to or might lead to.

"I'm not an admirer, because I'm..." He flaunted his left hand, and hence his ringed finger, in the air. "Happily married with three beautiful kids. Neither I'm I a stalker. I just want to have lunch and leave. We might never meet again, there's a 99.5 percent chance of that."

The "I'm happily married" information quelled the brewing excitement... excitement of a probable intimate engagement with him. But why the sudden cold feeling? They probably wouldn't meet a again, just as he said. It would be wiser to just enjoy the social moment and not give her wild imaginations any work.

"You're right on the last statement. By the way, as the answer to your initial question, I'm Ruth... Ruth Amadin."

"Amadin... that sound southern."

"How did you come about that?"

"I might be Mexican American, but dear I've lived in Nigeria for over a decade, so yeah, I know a lot about this country. So which of the southern states?"

"That's intriguing to hear, and if you must know, Edo state." Ruth said. "Now, I'm curious, what brought you to Nigeria and why this country?" She quizzed, a question that led into prolonged moments of social interaction and the formation of a good friendship... but a "good friendship" could become a thorn in the flesh.

#Xavier
#SteamyPassion_LethalAffair
#Teaser
#InDevelopment
#TheOrganizationSaga
#Xav-Verse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 8:45pm On Jan 31
Updates which also are the finale of Ideal drops tomorrow or next. Soonest, our journey will come to an end. Anticipate 🙃.

#Xavier

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 7:54pm On Feb 01
I'm unable to update today due to scheduling conflicts. Update has been moved to tomorrow. Sorry for the development 🙏.

#Xavier

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 8:51am On Feb 03
CHAPTER NINETY FIVE

Precious let out mild moans, moans of pleasure as Xavier's hands moved skillfully and firmly on her body in a gentle, soothing massage. She lay on her back on the bed. Positioned above her, with dexterity, he firmly applied his hands on her skin, kneading, palming, handling, caressing and rubbing. The sensation his soothing, firm and skillful hands imprinted on her was one of comfort, calmness and ecstasy. Back and forth, he moved his hands on her oiled body, kneading, handling and palming. From her neck to her shoulders to her chest regions to her protruding stomach to her thighs and feet, and back up, he massaged with so much sensuality and dexterity.

"Mmmmmmm," Precious moaned with her eyes closed.

***Thirty minutes later***

"I hope you aren't mad with all my tantrums," Precious asked and looked at Xavier. She lay on the bed with her head on his laps while he sat on the bed.

"I know you think it's deliberate, it's not. All thanks to my hormonal reactions, I tend to be emotionally unstable which makes me act in childish and annoying manners. This is my first pregnancy, I never had the experience to deal with issues like this hence my behaviors but I promise you the next one won't be like this. I will utilise my experience on this one to deal with it."

"You should first of all start by applying that little experience of yours in this last stage of your pregnancy," Xavier said.

"That's what I'm doing. Can't you see of recent, I've been in my good behaviors."

Xavier facial shrugged. "I think that's an improvement although it isn't enough."

"Come on... give me a break. Rome wasn't built in a day. With my experience from this pregnancy, subsequent ones won't be dramatic. I promise you that."

She caressed his cheek lovingly. "I never intended to make you angry or frustrated. I'm sorry."

"I never had anything against you. I was frustrated but not angry because I knew that you were only responding to stimuli, that is, your hormones."

Precious smiled. "That's good for me." She adjusted herself on the bed.

"But to be candid, your desire for food and sex has really catapulted over the roof," Xavier teased.

"Don't insult me young man," Precious gave a playful scold.

"What? It's the truth."

"So? Besides, that's why you're here, to meet all those needs."

"I can't believe in two months time, we will be parents," she said caressing her mountainous stomach. Xavier planted a kiss on it.

"I'm really anticipating that. I can't wait for that to happen," Xavier replied. "Thank you for giving me the privilege to be a father." He planted a kiss on her stomach. Precious smiled in response.

"Making this baby with you obim is one of the most beautiful thing if not the most beautiful thing of my life. There's no other man I would want as the father of my children but you. If I am to choose, I will choose you over and over again," she said with utmost sincerity.

"The feeling is mutual my priceless jewel. I have no doubt you will be a very good mother," Xavier said and kissed her forehead.

"Thank you for all your love, care and support throughout this period," she appreciated.

"It's my responsibility jewel. If I don't do it, who will?"

"You know you're very beautiful in your pregnancy," he professed caressing her cheeks causing her to smile brightly. He took her lips in his.

#Xavier
#Ideal
#PhaseFour
#TheOrganizationSaga
#Xav-Verse

1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 8:54am On Feb 03
CHAPTER NINETY SIX: FINALE

Precious let out a sigh as Xavier cupped her voluptuous boobs and fondled gently. She leaned her back further on him, their body partly immersed in the warm water of the bathtub. Lusciously kissing her, he ran his finger from her boobs to her protruding stomach, taking a moment to gently caressed it. Precious squirmed and hissed sweetly in response. He took her lips in his, kissing and sucking. With passion and sensuality, he glided his lips against her, stroking and feasting, sucking from the fountain of sweetness her lips gave to him. Moans escaped their lips.

Still kissing her, he ran his hand on her slit causing her to widen her thighs and arch her groin forward in other to give him more access to her pussy. Slowly, sensually, he rubbed her pussy, stroking the steamy mounds of flesh. On and on, he rubbed and stroked with so much passion, his free hand groping and handling her boob while their lips kept each other busy with the passion. He slid his fingers into her sizzling succulent hole taking in the slickly sensation her walls smeared on his fingers.

Back and forth, his fingers thrusted in and out of her pussy, relentlessly sending bolts of euphoria coursing through her body. Precious wriggled and moaned with ecstasy.

"Hmmmmm... ahhhh ahhh ahhh... ashhhh... hmmm... ughhhh ahhhh ughhhh ahhhh hmmmm... Ughhhh ahhhh ughhhh..." Precious moaned with delight on his lips, his free hand stroking her nipple and boob alternatively. On and on, he pistoned his fingers ferociously in and out of her pussy. Hearing, feeling and seeing his pregnant wife bask in pleasure turned him on profusely.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!... obimmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!..." She screamed and jerked with ferocity splashing water all over the floor as her orgasm pierced through her. He held her in place with his manly strength, gave her a soothing caress and planted kisses on her neck, cheeks and shoulders to keep her calm. Spasming, howbeit calmly, she whimpered in her orgasm. After few seconds, she stilled. Xavier held her in a tight embrace and rocked their bodies.

"I love you my priceless jewel," he professed and nozzled her.

***On the bed***

Running his hands on her nude body, he gave her a sensual oily massage. Precious lay on her back on the bed, wriggling lightly to his magic touch. Back and forth, he moved his hands on her oiled body, kneading, handling and palming. From her neck to her shoulders to her racy succulent boobs to her beautiful protruding stomach carrying their seed, to her pussy which he ensured he teased and fiddled, to her thighs and feet, and back up, he massaged with so much sensuality and dexterity. She moaned.

"Ughhhh obim... yes yes yeahhhhh... like that... God! I love you, I love this... ahhhh ahhh ughhh mmmm asshhh ahhhh ahhh hmm ughhh ahhhh..." She moaned, her alluring legs on his shoulders, his hands caressing her pregnant tummy as he feasted hungrily on her slick, juicy pussy. Gosh! This was a blast. Her taste, her fragrance, her juice, the muskiness, they were all heavenly. Like a starved begger, he ate and feasted, moaning and relishing in her sweetness. Precious moaned in unadulterated delight and bliss. On and on, he sucked. On and on, he licked. On and on, he lapped, lapped the beautiful mounds of flesh that graced her sizzling pussy, lapped the juice trickling off her slit, dishing to himself unexplainable bliss.

With intensity, Precious growled and spasmed, arching her butt off the bed as orgasm gloriously overwhelmed.

"Obim... obim... obim... obim... obim..." She let out, reeling in the orgasmic experience surging through her seamlessly, leaving on it path, masses of euphoria.

From the pseudo missionary where he fücked and pounded her hard, vertically positioned in between her spread out legs, to doggy, where she graced her racy phat ass on his dick, to cowgirl, where she went wild on him, humping and riding with so much energy, skill and passion causing them to erupt in an electrifying orgasm, were the absolute testament to her looseness, wildness, energy, sultriness and high libido, scratch that, very high libido --- which came as a bonus package with her pregnancy.

Arching her ass, she lay on her side, her legs stretched out before her. Taking his time, he admired the beauty lying before him, his beauty, his goddess, the mother of his expecting child. Her pregnancy really accentuated her beauty, bringing out the glow and sultriness in her the more. Unable to contain himself at her exquisiteness, he moved and planted series of kisses on her shoulder, neck and cheek, eventually consuming her lips in a deep passionate kiss while his hand groped and fondled her boobs, his finger stroking her firm and swollen nipples.

Vertically positioned behind her arched ass, he mounted her, slicing her slickly vagina walls with his rigid veiny dick. They let out gasp at the exquisite sensation her walls clenching on his penetrating dick created. Gently, he moved his hip, thrusting in and out of her wet pinky hole. He increased his pace, going all hard causing her glistering brown tattooed ass to jiggle tremendously in response. The beautiful sight turned him on heavily. On and on, back and forth, he bleeped. Their moans, the slurpy sound of his dick rocking her steamy pussy and the sound of flesh hitting against flesh filled the room.

Lying behind her with her legs parted and placed on his, he spooned her, thrusting exquisitely into her vagina. He stroked her clitoris and kissed her lovingly.

"Yes yes yes... obim, like that... yes like that... hmmm yes yes yessss... this is good, this is so fucking good... Oh my God! Obim, the ahhh things you ahhh do to ughhh ahhhh me!!..." She moaned and squealed passionately on his lips with profound ecstasy. On and on, not relenting, Xavier fücked hard, stroking her pregnant tummy and clitoris at intervals, his lips not leaving hers. He grunted and swooned. Her tight pussy walls clenched firmly on his dick, an habinger of her imminent orgasm. He twirled his hips deeply and gave a deep thrust which sent her sprawling on the doorstep of her orgasm. Turning to lie on his back, causing her to lie on him, he pulled out of her, drawing groans and pinch of protest from her. Not now, not when she was about to climax, too bad he didn't want to give her that luxury. Teasing her like that, was ecstatic, an act she very much disliked. He gently spanked her pussy with his dick before plunging it back into her sloppy, juicy, glory hole causing her to yelp in delight.

Moving his hips, he twirled his dick in her pussy while stroking her clitoris sensually. His free hand interspersing between her protruding stomach and boobs. Precious shut her eyes and moaned to the pleasure her husband subjected her to. Having her protruding stomach stroked and caressed by her husband especially during sex is something she derives joy and pleasure from. She so much loves it. The soothing, affectionate and desirable feelings it gave her were beautiful.

On and on, he fücked and rocked her core. Back and forth, round and round, he thrusted and twirled subjecting them to profuse feelings of pleasure, drawing them close to their orgasm.

In matter of minutes, Precious succulent and wet walls clenched his dick tightly, her juice gushing out in torrent while he spurted thick, warm fluids into her steamy hole. Accompanying the process were screams of raw pleasures and quivering of bodies as the wave of their orgasm launched them into a realm, a hedonistic realm which overwhelmed them in it euphoric embrace.

Minutes later, they slowly descended back to reality, gasping for breath and reeling from the mind shattering blissful experience.

"That... that... that was explosive," Precious stuttered ecstatically. "I love you obim... very very much," she professed with passion and sincerity.

"I love you jewel," he responded, gently stroking her tummy and kissing her shoulder.

"You're my world," she said lovingly.

#Xavier
#Ideal
#Finale
#TheOrganizationSaga
#Xav-Verse

1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 8:56am On Feb 03
EPILOGUE

"Mr Leonard Ezekiel. Just the man I want to see," Xavier exclaimed and stood up at the approaching figure of Leonard in the lounge.

"Nice to finally meet you," he said taking him in a friendly hug.

"Same here Dr Xavier," Leonard said patting his back. They disengaged and took their seats opposite each other. "Wow! I can't believe I'm finally meeting the icon himself."

"If you put it that way, you're welcome." Xavier signalled to a waiter. "Port Harcourt is a beautiful place you know." He sipped his drink.

"Yeah. Personally, I love this city," Leonard said after giving his orders to the waiter.

"How's Mrs Emerald?"

"Copacetic."

"Clara?"

"Terrific." Leonard smiled.

"Baby Sandra?"

"Being a cutie," he replied howbeit with a curious tone. "If I may ask how do you know all these about my family?"

"Emerald Architecture and I have done some businesses in the past," Xavier replied raising an explanatory brow.

"Ohhhhhhh!!" Leonard gave a knowing reply. He sipped his drink.

"Aside that... I know a lot," Xavier said and gave a menacing smirk.

"What do you mean by that?"

"What I mean," Xavier gave a curt reply. "I know too much and in my knowing too much, I know that you are eligible for this proposal."

"What proposal?"

"This." Xavier gestured to the document on the table. "I've got a little something for you."

Leonard gave him a fixed stare, then the document and back at him.

"Go on..." He gestured with his hand. "Open it."

Meticulously, Leonard took the document and flipped open the first page.

"The Organization," he read out the only words on it written in bold. "What's The Organization?" He asked Xavier who gave him a 'go on' hand gesture with a smirk on his face. He sighed and flipped the next page.

"Do you believe in the Deep State?" Xavier uttered with a deep, dark voice, startling Leonard.

(Notice From The Author: To know about Leonard and Emerald, read their story, Classic. Story is available on on my bio)

"Obim," Precious called a sleeping Xavier. "Obim... obim... obim... obim." Yet no response from him.
"Obimmmmm!!" She said loudly, nudging him but in response, Xavier stirred and continued with his sleep.

Infuriated at his irresponsiveness, she screamed, "obimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!" And shook him ferociously, propelling a sleeping Xavier out of sleep with anger.

"What!!!" He screamed out of anger and frustration at his pregnant wife.

"Massage my toe."

"Fück da what!!!!!"

#Xavier
#Ideal
#Epilogue
#TheOrganizationSaga
#Xav-Verse

1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 9:03am On Feb 03
Eddysilver, Teddybliss, jullyrosy, Semako36, Ihawarl1, froze6, Jalynn, Kdavid, Dybala11, dawno2008, MrCork, YoungBruzzy, Plus1ne, Slimsophiediva, Carterj007, tomic1, Zeedrou8, Vlip42, dappydonatt, silverlinen, Mjay12355, Bam17, SheWrites, Ann2012, Rosemary33, jullyrosy, Blackmanta, abduleez1, TheKingIsHere, pu7pl3, Minemrys, Therock5555,Calenikan, felsunseg, oshalom, Cr8tivegbotemi, BankyGee, Dantedasz, xaviercasmir, bigbauer, frankwriter, Salahdin, Morseleba99, Mynd44, obinnau, kingphilip, Kodjojnr, ChuksN.

Xavites, the finale and epilogue of Ideal has finally arrived as promised. With these, we draw the curtain on Ideal.

Yes, Ideal may have come to an end, but the Xav-Verse continues, as a matter of fact, it's just beginning. There are a lot of amazing contents lined up for y'all, and it will be a privilege sharing them with you guys.

Thanks for making out time to read and engage with Ideal. We meet again on February, as Bliss, the next story in the Xav-Verse, commences. See y'all at the other side ❤️🙃.

#Xavier

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by froze6(m): 11:11am On Mar 06
Been a while here, have been lost here where do I start from.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

A Tribute To My Grandfather. / Chimamanda Adichie’s ‘Americanah’ For HBO Max TV Series / Gabriel Okara Dies Four Weeks Before 98th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.