Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] (12186 Views)

Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] / Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] / The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 9:46pm On Aug 01, 2023
CHAPTER SEVEN

Xavier parked his car by the road after a lady with two children of hers sitting by the roadside begging, caught his attention. He alighted and walked up to them.

"Hello," he greeted.

"Good afternoon sir," the woman replied, her gaze fixed on him. He appeared rich no doubt, she hoped and desired he would be generous with her.
"Your children?" He asked rhetorically. She nodded in response.

"How old?"

"This is Akin, he's 7 and this one, Theophilus, is 5," the woman replied pointing to her sons respectively. Xavier stretched out his hands and carried Theophilus onto himself. He felt the hunger, the pain on the child. He caressed his cheek and patted him.

"Why are you here? Permit me to ask."

The woman sighed and replied, "Because I have no where else to go. I'm a widow, was a market trader until I lost my goods, which I spent my every dime restocking, to theft. Now I'm left with nothing, no one to help."

"What about your relatives?"

"They deserted me with the excuse that they're struggling on their own and can't afford to assist me. They told me to find a way out for myself."

"For how long now?"

"6 weeks."

"You mean to tell me for that number of time you've been homeless, you and your children, exposed to the dangers of the world?"

She nodded.

"God!!!" He exclaimed. Passion grew within him. Things, cases, scenarios like this turned him on emotionally, they always moved him to tears. People were really passing through a lot. He felt pity for them.

"The boys, have they eaten?"

"I gave them bread this morning but that isn't enough, as you can see they're really hungry." He bit his lips and pondered for sometime.

"You know what..." he said. "You and your kids don't deserve this. There's a reason we crossed path today, I don't believe it's coincidence and even if it is, goodness must prevail." The woman stared at him, hope registered in her eyes.

"I will give you five million naira in other for you to get back on your feet again. Besides, this boys deserve to be in a good house and school," he said. The woman jumped up with so much excitement screaming thanks and praise on him drawing the attention of passerbys. She danced dramatically showering appreciations and blessings on Him, telling the world what the Angel before her has done. Xavier stared at her all smiles, his heart gladdened. He felt waves of calmness and fulfillment sweep over him. This was it --- the feeling, the blessing, the motivation. Seeing her dance gave him so much joy and ecstasy.

"Get into the car with me, lets go get you and the boys something to eat and wear," he beckoned to her. She readily agreed. She bent to carry what she called her belongings.

"No, leave them... they aren't needed. You're about to begin a new chapter in your life," he said. "Lets go to a restaurant where you and your sons can eat and after that, we move to a boutique for your clothings and after that, the money." She obeyed without battling an eyelid, she led Akin with Xavier still holding Theophilus as they walked to his car, entered and he drove off.

"So what's your name?" He asked driving.

"Florence... Florence Taiwo."

XAVIER'S POV

People ask, what's you motivation for philanthropy? Why the immense passion? Simple, my reply, because it's my purpose, it's our purpose, that's what the dominion mandate is all about. The declaration "let them have dominion" means two things, authority and responsibility towards ourselves and our world, and this responsibility includes impact, problem solving and development. You see, impacting and touching lives is part of our purpose on earth and that's why I do it. God wants us to do it, that demand is seen everywhere in nature. Ever wondered why we're made with the love nature, not just any love nature, the altruistic kind? Ever wondered why the scriptures and the moral law urge us to do it? That's because it's one of our reasons for existence. That's why we feel so much unexplainable joy, satisfaction and fulfillment when we do it because we're living in line with our purpose or should I say programming.

As a result of this, philanthropy isn't a title or a profession, it's our life, our purpose, our essence. Everyone is a philanthropist. It is what makes us human. You don't have to be wealthy to be a philanthropist, all you need is a heart, a heart to serve humanity, to make an impact. Function within your capacity. So that's why I've dedicated my life towards impacting lives around, helping those I can within my capacity. That's the major reason why I strive every day to be more successful, to conquer the industry, to be more wealthy, not for my personal pleasure but because people need to be fed, people need to be educated, people need to be sheltered, people need to access healthcare, people need to access good and basic infrastructures, people need to be empowered, souls need to be won for Christ, the voiceless and defenseless need to be fought for.

That's the reason, and that's why I'm a blessed man. God doesn't bless me for me, He blesses me for humanity sake. Get to a point where God blesses you for humanity and not for you, that's the best way to receive blessings from God.

Wealth is not just for pleasure and security, rather, it's also for service, service to God and humanity. Wealth becomes depressing and frustrating when it's only used for pleasure and security, that's why lots of wealthy people are fed up with life and their wealth. Service brings light and purpose to wealth, it makes you see the beauty in making wealth, it's gives you the boost and motivation to wake up every morning to work your ass off, because it's purpose. You get and feel so much joy and happiness beyond logical explanation when you do this, the immeasurable blessings that flows in your soul and life is second to none. Wealth makes sense in light of service.

That's the reason I'm a philanthropist, that's the reason I'm passionate about charity, empowerment, Christian activities and human rights activism because I was created for it, that's why I was born thirty years ago. That's the reason I'm XAVIER.

#Xavier
#Ideal
#Xav-Verse
#TheOrganizationSaga
#Ideological
#Xavier'sPhilanthropicViews

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 9:56pm On Aug 01, 2023
Okay guys, your comments, likes, shares and invites are highly needed and recommended.

Now away from that, what's your view on Ziggler's sermon regarding securities for women. Yay or nay? And why?

In addition, what's your view on Xavier's ideal regarding philanthropy? Yay or nay? And why?

I'm looking forward to seeing your engagements. Let's keep this thread busy.

Spoiler alert, your engagements determines how fast the next update comes πŸ˜‹πŸ˜. That's not a threat, it's just an info 😁😎😌.

#Xavier

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 9:59pm On Aug 01, 2023
Eddysilver, Teddybliss, jullyrosy, Semako36, Ihawarl1, froze6, Jalynn, Kdavid, Dybala11, dawno2008, MrCork, YoungBruzzy, Plus1ne, Slimsophiediva, Carterj007, tomic1, Zeedrou8, Vlip42, dappydonatt, silverlinen, Mjay12355, Bam17, SheWrites, Ann2012, Rosemary33, jullyrosy, Blackmanta, abduleez1, TheKingIsHere, pu7pl3, Minemrys.

My people, food don don. Make una show 😌.

#Xavier
Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by pu7pl3(m): 2:26am On Aug 02, 2023
I remember when I used to sit or lie down and imagine myself the way you're imagining yourself right now bro grin

It is well

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 7:46am On Aug 02, 2023
pu7pl3:
I remember when I used to sit or lie down and imagine myself the way you're imagining yourself right now bro grin

It is well

Explain bro, I'm lost πŸ™ƒ.

#Xavier
Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by pu7pl3(m): 11:02am On Aug 02, 2023
Xavier5:

Explain bro, I'm lost πŸ™ƒ.

#Xavier

Don't worry
You're doing a good job with the story
Flashing the characters out.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Eddysilver(m): 8:44pm On Aug 02, 2023
You're doing great with the story. I just finish reading the updates and the story actually is an exam stress reliever. Although I'd like to point out some errors.

quote author=Xavier5 post=124766063]CHAPTER FIVE

Dr. Xavier Clinton Uweh, the first child in a family of two children. His parents are Mr. Clinton Uweh, a Nigerian from Akwa Ibom State, Mbo L.G.A to be precise, and you got it, (Oro) by tribe, [/quote]

You see what's in the bracket is Oron and not Oro although there is the possibility that this was just typo but I just had to be sure you knew incase it wasn't. Mbo na my L.G.A. Ubotuong Enwang to be precise.
Fire away Xavier πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 9:48pm On Aug 02, 2023
Eddysilver:
You're doing great with the story. I just finish reading the updates and the story actually is an exam stress reliever. Although I'd like to point out some errors.

quote author=Xavier5 post=124766063]CHAPTER FIVE

Dr. Xavier Clinton Uweh, the first child in a family of two children. His parents are Mr. Clinton Uweh, a Nigerian from Akwa Ibom State, Mbo L.G.A to be precise, and you got it, (Oro) by tribe,

You see what's in the bracket is Oron and not Oro although there is the possibility that this was just typo but I just had to be sure you knew incase it wasn't. Mbo na my L.G.A. Ubotuong Enwang to be precise.
Fire away Xavier πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―

Oro is a tribe, Oron is a LGA. I was referring to the tribe, not the LGA. The problem is, we tend to intertwine them. I used to make that mistake.

So you're an Oro guy, same here. I'm from Okobo LGA, Atak Oro to be precise πŸ™ƒ.

Thanks for reading. I truly appreciate. How was the exams?

#Xavier
Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Eddysilver(m): 10:59am On Aug 03, 2023
Xavier5:

Oro is a tribe, Oron is a LGA. I was referring to the tribe, not the LGA. The problem is, we tend to intertwine them. I used to make that mistake.

So you're an Oro guy, same here. I'm from Okobo LGA, Atak Oro to be precise πŸ™ƒ.

Thanks for reading. I truly appreciate. How was the exams?

#Xavier

Okayyyyyyyyyy.......I had no idea😳 Well, now I know. Guess I have more questions to ask my dad. In other news, my exams were mathematical-my brain wan blow🀯. But your story sha cool it down. Looking forward to more updates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 8:40pm On Aug 03, 2023
Eddysilver:

Okayyyyyyyyyy.......I had no idea😳 Well, now I know. Guess I have more questions to ask my dad. In other news, my exams were mathematical-my brain wan blow🀯. But your story sha cool it down. Looking forward to more updates.

Which course?
Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 10:16pm On Aug 04, 2023
CHAPTER EIGHT

"I saw what you did," Sylvie said to Xavier. They were both sitted in Sylvie's dinning having dinner. Sylvie is a tall, fair skinned, slim, curvy super model daughter of Senator Adeleke Osinbajo, a senator representating Lagos State. She's a model at AG Modelling, one of the leading modelling firms in Africa.

"What?"

"That woman you helped earlier today."

"How did you know about that?"

"It's all over the internet sweetheart. I guess you've been too busy to know," she said. "Here." She handed her smartphone to him.

"That's a video of you on twitter. Baby boo, you're trending."

"Pfffff. It has gotten to a point where I no longer have privacy any more. With those onlookers, I knew it will result in this."

"You know, you really have a big heart, and that's one thing I immensely admire about you aside your good looks, intelligence and charisma of course."

"What more can I say, it's my service to humanity, my..."

"Purpose? That's your cliche. I know," she said cutting him off. "But what I can't get my head around is why you've refused me your heart."

"Not again Sylvie."

"But it's true. You know the feeling I habour for you and yet you choose to be indifferent," she said melancholily. "You know I love you."

"As a friend." He sighed.

"I don't wanna be your friend. Not anymore. I want to be your woman. Why is it that hard?"

"Am I not good enough? Am I not attractive? Is there anything I'm not doing right? Tell me," she said, swoon taking over her.

"No no, you're perfect the way you are. You're beautiful, hot, generous, good and you sure know how to please a man's tummy."

"If I'm all this, then why am I not your woman?"
He sighed and stared intently at her for want of words to say.

"Wait, do you think I'm after you because of your wealth and power?"

He shook his head. "Of course not."

"I love you because of you, your person, your character, your heart. You can add your intelligence, charisma, positivity and sex appeal but definitely not for your wealth and power. I'm no gold digger."

"All these I know."

"Then why am I not your woman?"

He sighed and said, "You know relationship is not built on one sided intimate attraction, rather, on a mutual one. The parties involve needs to have that attraction towards each other but that's not the case here. Ours is a one sided one. Platonically, I'm attracted to you but intimately, the attraction isn't there for now but I hope it comes up but what if it doesn't?"

"If I go into this relationship with you under this circumstance, there will be no joy, not because we have a problem but because there is no mutual intimate attraction between us both. It will be a case of endurance and management but I don't want to endure or manage my relationship, I want to enjoy it."

"Please I plead you wait for me to see if the attraction will develop or better still you move on with someone else. Waiting for me is uncertain and risky," Xavier said.

She stared at him, emotions all over her. With a shaky voice, she said, "Okay."

"Okay what?" Xavier quizzed.

"Okay. Let's see what fate has in store for us. Please enjoy your food, don't let me ruin it for you," she said, making efforts to control her emotions.

#Xavier
#Ideal
#Xav-Verse
#TheOrganizationSaga

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 10:18pm On Aug 04, 2023
Please take note of the company, AG Modelling. Jot it down if need be. It will come in handy in the next story in Xav-Verse, Bliss, which is currently in editing stage.

#Xavier

1 Like

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 10:40pm On Aug 04, 2023
CHAPTER NINE

"Well well well, look who I have here," Precious said to Xavier on the parking lot after church service.

"The girl from the party right?" Xavier asked trying to recall.

"In flesh and blood."

"You worship here?"

"Nahhh. Was invited," she replied. "I heard you attend this church, Goshen, but never believed until I saw you today as a church worker. Who would have thought?"

"That's purpose, serving God. Don't you think so?"

"You're absolutely right on that one."

"So... want a ride?"

"Nahhhhhhhhh. I came with my car... by the way, thanks."

"You look great in that beautiful gown of yours."

"Uh huhhh!! Thank you," she said excitedly and twirled.

"Okay. See you some other time," Xavier said and made to get into his car.

"Hey handsome, don't you think you're forgetting something?"

Xavier stopped, a questioning look on his face.

"This is the second time we're meeting. I believe that's a sign from the universe about us, you know, catching up."

Xavier facial shrugged.

"The point is, I will like to get your contact."

Xavier shrugged and said, "No problem... no problem at all." He took her phone and imputed his digits.

"Thanks," she said all smiles retrieving her phone.

"You're welcome. Okay, see ya around," he said and made to get into his car.

"You know, what you did for that woman and her kids was beautiful," she said, blew him a kiss and walked off.

"Thank you," he screamed in response, a smirk on his face.

#Xavier
#Ideal
#Xav-Verse
#TheOrganizationSaga

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 10:42pm On Aug 04, 2023
Okay guys, those are a little something for today.

Your comments, likes, shares, and invites are highly needed and appreciated 😎.

#Xavier

2 Likes

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by pu7pl3(m): 1:05am On Aug 05, 2023
I think I prefer these shorter chapters to the long ones.
Kudos bro

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 7:39pm On Aug 09, 2023
CHAPTER TEN

"Hello," Xavier said into his office telephone.

"Miss Precious?"

"Okay, send her in."

Seconds later, Precious walked into the large, posh, magnificent and classy office of Xavier.

"Wooowwww!! What an office!" She exclaimed in awe. The office reeked of glory, right from its size to the furnitures to the designs and paintings, not forgetting the portraits of Xavier, his church and the company that adorned the walls.

"You've really got one hell of an office."

"Thanks."

"Awwwwnnn. look at him being humble, isn't that sweet," she teased and removed her jacket, leaving only her figure hugging thigh length leather gown. She sat on the couch and crossed her legs, exposing her racy thigh.

"Don't you have anything else to do other than flatter someone."

"Well, they say flattering is one way to penetrate the heart of someone. Everyone loves a little flattery," she replied. "And besides, I'm being sincere here."

"Okay, if you say so," he said. "And if I may ask, what brings you to my office?"

"Haaaaaaaaaa!" She exclaimed, her right hand on her chest, feigning hurt. "That hurt." She pouted.

"Ohhhhh. Sorry... I didn't mean it that way. I'm only surprised. I never expected to see you here."

"But isn't that life? We never expect a lot of things Mr Xav..."

"Doctor," he corrected. She chuckled lightly.

"I didn't get a doctorate degree for it not to be acknowledged."

"What a sense of humour, doctor," she said saying the last word dramatically.

"Anyways, it's break time in Xav Group, an hour break. So I thought, why can't I come see this interesting guy and spend sometime with him," she said. "Don't blame me, my time with you at the party was interesting. So don't chastise a lady for wanting another shot at that."

"Funny thing, your timing was perfect, you came at the very beginning of the break. I must say, I'm impressed."

"You should." She smirked. "I'm very perceptive," she said and winked.

Xavier got up from his sit, moved to the fridge, brought out a bottle of ChΓ’teau Lafite Rothschild, got two wine glasses and walked up to the couch. He placed the bottle and glasses on a side marble stool, lifted it into position in front of the couch, popped the wine and served them both.

"To friendship," he tossed.

"To friendship," she replied and sipped, her eyes fixed on him.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!" Precious reacted in ecstasy to the taste of the wine. "It's really really great."

"Yeah, you're right."

"It seems you're a wine guy," she said moving very close to him. "Why don't you tell me a little something about it." Their engagement went on and on.

"Hahahahahahahaahaa. You're a funny guy." Precious laughed heartily.

"But it's true, women are very creative when it comes to this things. Like one of my staff once told me, there was a time he performed terribly in bed, the next day, his wife prepared very strong eba for him. God! He was sooooo mad untill he realized that was a message from her to him. According to him, she was like, that's how I want it next time, harrrrrrrrrddddddd."
Precious laughed hard.

"Please stop, just stop. That's so fvcking funny," she said laughing. After some seconds, she quietened and stared at him deeply.

"You know when I first approached you at the party and you snubbed me, I thought you were one arrogant prick, but here I am, sitted with you, the hottest man on the planet, enjoying your company," she said. Her hand stroked his chest dexterously. She moved her fingers on his chest sensually, subtly stirring up desires. She stared at him with so much passion, her eyes filled with lust. Lusciously swaying her tongue, she stretched it out and lapped his lips. God! they taste so good.

Unresponsive at first, he opened his mouth exposing his tongue to her. She tickled and lapped his tongue with hers, that act sent sweet sparks across his biosystem. His member gained momentum, his hormones were heated up, desires stirred, his body yearned for more, more of the sizzling sensation. With her hand stroking his groin, she sucked on his tongue. It was so sensual, so firm, so desireable, so euphoric. The fire between them increasing, gaining momentum as they rocked their lips against each other. His hand finding residence on her butt, gripped the succulent mound of flesh. She pressed herself hard against him, moans and groans of pleasure escaping from them.

Still sapping the nectar from their lips, she straddled him and loosed the button of his shirt, exposing his broad muscular chest hidden behind his sparkling singlet. They kissed on, deeply, firmly, intensively. His hands, shuffling her gown upward, groped her bare butt cheek adorned by her lacy thong. Damn! The feel of that.

She grinded her groin deeply against his, drawing deep moans from them. On and on, she sensually twirled and rocked her groin against his. On and on, she kissed and smooched. She buried his face in her bossom and held his head tightly. With her face tilted upward, her eyes closed, she moaned with so much passion from the euphoria of her groin rocking his and his service on her boobs.

They say sweet moments aren't eternal, one can choose to dispute that but in this case it was more than true courtesy of Xavier who brought their passionate moment to an end by gently but firmly putting her off him.

"What's wrong?"

He smirked, and God! That smirk made her fvcking dripping wet. She made to engage him passionately but he shoved her away with his hand.

"As I've initially said, you're fucking good at your seduction game but don't think it'll be easy for me to fall. Yes, I may get carried away but I can't loose it," he said smirking
What the fvck? How? How did did did he? What did she not do right? No! this must be a prank.

"What the fvck are you saying? We were having a moment and you're telling me this," she said obviously irritated and frustrated. Xavier maintained his smirk. Fvck it! His smirk gave her mixed feelings. It made her fvcking wet and irritated at the same time, which was an enigma to her.

"You can't seduce all men. Remember, mind over matter, will over hormones," he said and got up, buttoned and straighten his shirt.

"To be sincere, I'm impressed by your seductive acts. You're a damn professional but you gotcha do more than that to get me. You can try again another time. Who knows, you might succeed, but what are the odds?" He said, a smirk on his face, his butt on the edge of his office table.

Precious stared at him with anger, frustration and disappointment registered on her face. Who the fvck was he to give her a hard time, resist her and have the guts to flaunt it on her face? But... but... but she won't let this ruin anything, she thought gaining control of her emotions. He must be won no matter how long it takes. What a healthy challenge he was giving her.

"I'm impressed, impressed that there are men or should I say there's a man who isn't a prick to fall easily to a woman's seduction... my seduction," she said. "You know, no man born of a woman has ever resisted me. You're the first to do so, on two occasions now. What the fvck dude! I'm freaking impressed."

"Cheers to that," she said, picking her glass of wine and making a toast. Xavier responded.

"I'll get you Xav. I will, that's a fact," she said to herself sipping her wine.

#Xavier
#Ideal
#Xav-Verse
#TheOrganizationSaga

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 7:59pm On Aug 09, 2023
CHAPTER ELEVEN

They're a lot of things that endeared Xavier towards the fictional character, Batman. One of them being his will. This character is one that makes a decision and firmly abides by it, although at times such act can be highly controversial and annoying like in his "no kill rule". But one can't overlook the fact that his will is so strong even in the face of opposition. To Xavier, Batman, despite being a fictional character, is the best example and version of humans when it comes to will.

One issue Xavier has a problem with, is the situation where humans accept weakness as being human. To him that's stupidity. Humans are not perfect, no doubt, were never meant to be perfect and can never be perfect but one thing is certain, they are meant to evolve, to develop, to live above their weakness. Yes, mistakes will be made here and there due to their imperfect nature as humans but what humans are meant to do is rectify the mistake and live above it. So it baffles him why humans will choose to live with and beneath their weakness rather than choose to live above it, and the tragic thing is, they pass it out as being human. To Xavier, that's hogwash, high level of stupidity and irresponsibility.

There's a difference between being a weakling and being human. They're not the same, they don't even correlate. Weakness is weakness and being human is not it. A human was created to evolve, to develop, to grow, to strive to be better, to strive to live above his or her mistake, that's the human nature. Imperfect but developed.
He sees anyone that believes or sees his weakness as his humanity as stupid, not just stupid but irresponsible and a weakling.

He believes weaklings will always look for any excuse, both possible and impossible, to justify their weakness even if it means passing it out as being human. One thing he knows is , him, Xavier, can never, has never, is never and will never be a weakling. He believes in development, not perfection but development, he believes in living above his weakness. This philosophy came to him years ago when he was exposed to the reality of it or should he say, truth.

He has never always been this developed, willed, self controlled, confident and intelligent person. As a matter of fact, due to certain childhood experiences which included bullying, intimidation, failures in tasks as a child, criticisms etc, he developed an extremely low self concept. His self esteem and confidence level were pitiably low. He thought he was never good enough, he thought he wasn't special, he thought he was just a waste of and from nature. Those feelings left him with extreme sadness, self pity, incompetence, frustration and depression. On three freaking occasion, he tried to take his life but mysteriously he was saved in those instances. Then he thought the universe was just punishing him for no just or rational reason. Why can't the universe just let him seek peace and solace from this torment called life? Why can't the universe let him take his life, after all it's his life not the universes'? He never understood then but now he does. If he had died then, the impact he has made in his world today wouldn't have been made, he's special after all.

His parents, during those times tried their best to get him out of such psychological condition all to no avail. They hired therapists, put him through countless therapies, showed him love and affection and also tried talking him out but the results were furtile. He was a constant worry to his parents who ensured he was under surveillance due to his suicidal nature.

But one day, a miracle happened. As a young teenager, 15 years of age then, he was standing in his room staring at his reflection in the mirror and the revelation came, he couldn't tell what it was or how it occurred but he felt it and right there, he realized that he was special, unique, made with and for a purpose. He realized his life was in his hands and it'll be what he made if it. He realized as a human, he was meant to develop, to evolve, to live above his weakness, he was meant to be powerful. At that moment, he made the decision, his life changing decision to be what he termed Ideal; powerful, positive, loving, successful, intelligent, responsible, developed, confident, self controlled and willed. That was his responsibility towards himself.

His journey towards becoming an Ideal wasn't a smooth one, he faced so much pain, sacrifice and discouragement. Lots of time, he was on the verge of giving up but he always had his way of motivating himself back on track. He failed, got back on track. Failed, got back on track. Failed, got back on track tons and tons and tons of time but here he is today, an Ideal, not in perfection but in development... development in character, values, ideologies and intelligence. His development, his will has been built over the years, he has been able to live above his weakness and the weaknesses common to man.

Yes, he makes mistakes on numerous occasions all thanks to his imperfection, but he ensures he rectifies the mistakes and live above them. It's been a long hard journey towards development but he is here now and this is just the beginning, there are many miles to go. The journey of development is still a long one ahead.

He has been told multiple times that he's so full of himself, which is an enigma to him because he knows he isn't or so he thinks. He believes people pass out his confident, intrepid, willed and daring nature as pride and arrogance. He's not moved not because he lacks morality but because he knows weaklings especially the intimidated ones will look for any means to justify their weakness including calling him proud and arrogant. He's used to it, he doesn't let himself be anxious or bothered by such. That's the price he feels one has to pay for being a developed being in a world filled with weaklings. In his words, "When they realize they can't measure up to your standards, they try to bring you down by calling and labeling you names."

Well, his response is always, "Develop!!!!!"

But he is glad and grateful to humans in the world that are and are striving to be Ideal, to develop, to grow, to evolve, to be self controlled and willed, to be posttive, to be powerful, to be loving, to be responsible, to be confident, to be intelligent, and to be successful. He's always outspoken on how he celebrates them.

#Xavier
#Ideal
#Xav-Verse
#TheOrganizationSaga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2023
CHAPTER TWELVE

"See bro, all a woman needs from a man is money and that's the truth. Every other thing is jara," Danjuma Yakubu said. He's a stout, fair fulani from Niger state. A stock broker by profession and a Muslim by religion.

"That's where you're wrong bro, that's where you're wrong. What's money without sex?" Bem Ciater objected. "Sex is the real deal. Just be good in bed and see how you get her loyalty." Bem is a tall, slim, brown skinned Tiv from Benue state. He's a medical doctor by profession.

"I beg to defer bro," Danjuma objected. "No be sex she go chop ohhhhhh. That's something you need not forget. I'm talking about materialistic creatures here and you think sex is what they need. This is serious. Have you ever wondered why lots of them get married to men way older than them?"

"Why don't you also tell us why women married to this rich men still have side guys outside that service them. Money is all they need indeed."

"And you've forgotten that women also cheat on their men for money. If sex was all the all, I wonder why? See bro, it's a proven fact, just get money and you will and can get any woman."

"Until she bangs another guy who doesn't have money simply because he knows how to grind a pussy well. She even goes as far as spending her man's money on him."

"Well Mr sex, sex no be food. After all the pounding, then what? No wonder they dump their good sexed men for money bags."

"Well, you guys are both right and wrong," Odafe Ejaife said, eyes turned to him. A short, muscular, dark skinned young man from Delta State. He's a real estate entrepreneur and expert. He's Urhobo by tribe. He's called Dafe for short.

The trio are Xavier's friends and currently, they're in Xavier's living room having a debate with Xavier watching from his sit.

"You're right on the fact that you both mentioned money and sex but you're wrong on the fact that you both claim that only one each is the desire or need of a woman, but in reality, both are the needs of a woman. No be sex she go chop and she also needs to get her hole pounded."

"Na mortar?" Bem said in response to Dafe's last statement drawing laughter across the room.

"See your banga head. Anyways..." Dafe waved his hand. "You see, sex and money is what a woman needs. Women cheat on their men because of this two things. As for which comes first? Well, it depends on the woman."

"As for love, well that's beneath, it's jara. Women primarily don't need love even if they do, howbeit secondarily. As a matter of fact, what women interpret as love is financial generosity and sweet sexual intimacy."

"And that's where you're wrong," Xavier objected.

"Why do you say so?" Dafe asked.

"Love isn't a side or beneath thing, it's one of the key things, as a matter of fact, it's the key thing. Love is the core of a relationship, it's the main ingredients. Relationship without love can't work or it's going to have a lot of friction. Love is the core ingredient of a relationship just like flour is the core ingredients in baking a cake, but it's not the only ingredients, same with a relationship."

"Love isn't the only thing needed. You can't bake a cake without a flour, neither can you bake a cake with flour only. Same way a relationship without love will have issues and a relationship with love only is a disaster. Other ingredients or factors are needed, it's called the fine tuning of the relationship ingredients. Everything must be on board for the system to work just like cake baking, every ingredients must be properly mixed to get a delicious cake," Xavier said. His friends stared at him. Happy he's gotten their attention, he went on.

"So yes, women need love and they need it very well but love is not the only thing they need. They're five things every woman need in a relationship. Five," he said displaying his five fingers at the last word. He sipped his drink.

"And they are?" Dafe asked.

"I'll come to that," Xavier replied and smirked. "If you think sex or money is all a women want, why do they have other guys despite being in a relationship that gives them the other. For example, if money is all they need, why do they have side guys that give them sex and vice versa?"

"And if money and sex is all they need, why do women still complain about being neglected by their men despite his provisions of this two things? Some even go as far as cheating or leaving their men for another guy. That's something you should ponder on. If money and sex is all she wants, why will she be complaining and whining about being neglected by her man? Why will she have to go into the arms of other men who can give her what she wants? I thought money and sex was all in all."

"Well... women will always be women. Insatiable beings. You can't just understand the woman. Complex creatures they are," that was Bem.

"That's what they always say. But this are the same men that understands abstract fields like astrophysics, quantum physics, mathematics, philosophy, genetics, computer programming etc and yet they can't understand the woman. What an irony?" Xavier said.

"Women aren't insatiable or non understandable. It's just men that doesn't know and doesn't want to know how to satisfy women and the reason is simply because men are fvcking egoistic. This has made them not to settle down and study women to know who they are and what they want. It takes humility to do this. Funny enough, women know a lot about men, not because they're more intelligent or because men aren't complex but simply because they're humble enough to settle down and observe men, which in turn makes them understand men and what they want."

"I object..."

"In most relationship, who understands and knows more about who? The woman. In most relationship, the woman understands and knows her man more than the man does her, except in few cases where the reverse is the case. I'm telling you reality, not some conceived philosophy. So what exactly are you objecting?" Xavier said interrupting Danjuma.

"In most relationships the needs of the man is met more than the needs of the woman simply because the woman is humble enough to observe the man to know who he is and what he wants, and go about meeting it, but men's ego will not let them do the same thing but instead choose to make a fool of themselves by screaming women are insatiable and non understandable. How stupid of them. A wise man will sit down to observe women especially his woman to know who they or she really is, and wants and of course meet those needs, but it'll take a lot of humility to do this. Relationship is all about giving and meeting needs."

"As I initially said, five things women need and they are..." He paused, took a fruit into his mouth from the plate of fruit salad garnished with milk on his thigh.

"One, Love, commitment, attention and desire. Women needs to be loved both physically and emotionally. Physically has to do with the physical expression of love like loyalty, romance, respect, honour, giving and so on and so forth, while emotionally deals with the emotional expression which are feelings of affection, verbal expression of love, emotional connection and sensitivity."

"Women also need attention, not all your attention but your attention because she knows you're busy. This attention must be given both physically and digitally, figure that out."

"Desire is another thing she needs. A woman always want to be desired, both intimately and sexually. She wants to be wooed, teased, complimented, and flirted with constantly. She wants to be passionately yearned for by her man. Failure to do this by her man leaves her frustrated, depressed, neglected, unloved and feeling unattractive. You don't want your woman to get to the point where she stands in front of the mirror wondering if there's anything wrong with her, attraction wise. It's not funny, it will cause a lot of problems."

"Every woman needs a man that will commit to her. Remember, commitment includes fidelity, so every woman needs a man that will be committed and faithful to her otherwise kasala go burst."

"Two, good sex and intimacy. You must have your 'A' game in this one. Three, financial security. This one is unavoidable all thanks to Mr survival. Four, support. Every woman wants a man that supports her, that supports her interest, her vision. She wants a man that will assist her in her home making roles, not take over it, but assist. Five, defense and security. Every women wants a man that will defend and secure her. She wants someone that she feels safe and secure with both physically, emotionally, mentally, spiritually and future wise."

"That's it, the five things every woman needs. As a man, if you meet all this needs, you'll get her undying love, commitment and loyalty, well except she's a bitch but that's in extremely few cases. A bitch will always be a bitch irrespective of what you do. But on a normal scenario, which is the extremely high one, you'll get her total love, commitment and loyalty. So as a man, strive to meet all those needs. Remember, relationship is all about giving and meeting needs. That's the mandate on both partners."

"Woah woah woah woah woah," Dafe said clapping, Bem and Danjuma joined. Xavier gave a mock bow.

"But if you have all this knowledge, why are you still single?" Danjuma asked. Xavier smiled, that question always pop up.

"There's more to relationship than knowing what a woman wants boss mi," he said flipping his long hair with his hand backwards.

"Or maybe he's gay," Bem stated and gave a nonchalant shrug.

"Come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!" Xavier exclaimed.

#Xavier
#Ideal
#Xav-Verse
#TheOrganizationSaga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2023
Okay dear ones, here is a triple mega updates for you guys. You deserve it.

Eddysilver, Teddybliss, jullyrosy, Semako36, Ihawarl1, froze6, Jalynn, Kdavid, Dybala11, dawno2008, MrCork, YoungBruzzy, Plus1ne, Slimsophiediva, Carterj007, tomic1, Zeedrou8, Vlip42, dappydonatt, silverlinen, Mjay12355, Bam17, SheWrites, Ann2012, Rosemary33, jullyrosy, Blackmanta, abduleez1, TheKingIsHere, pu7pl3, Minemrys.

#Xavier

1 Like

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 8:47pm On Aug 09, 2023
Okay, I know it looks like we are dancing around with the Xavier character, and not making "story progress".

Well, for starters, if you've read the IMPORTANT INFORMATION FROM THE AUTHOR part of the thread/ story, you will note I stated that;

1.) The plot of the story is a slow paced one, it isn't the fast paced type, so it takes its time to flesh out itself. And as I said there, patience is needed on the part of you dearies, my readers. I promise you it will be worth it.
2.) The story is a character and relationship study. It explores the characters and relationship of Xavier and Precious. It's not the conventional romance and eroticas that are story driven. This one is character and relationship driven. But of course, there definitely will be dramas... tragic, heightened dramas, but at their time and pace.

Here's the link to the IMPORTANT INFORMATION FROM THE AUTHOR part of this thread/ story;
https://www.nairaland.com/7781082/ideal-18-book-4-xav-verse#124709373

I guess, I've been able to iron out some things. If you need further clarifications, I'm just a quote or mention away.

In light of that, I would love to urge y'all to comment, like, share, and invite fellow readers. That's how you show your support guys... support I truly need.

#Xavier

1 Like

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 8:34pm On Aug 11, 2023
CHAPTER THIRTEEN

"Hello Dr Xavier. Surprise!" Precious greeted Xavier who descended the stairs to the living room.

"My God! Everything about you is so huge, not only huge, but an out of the world masterpiece, God tier. From your office down to your house," she said, genuinely admiring the beauty and ambience of his mansion.

Xav Mansion, Xavier's house, is located in a vast expanse of land in the high brow district of Maitaima, Abuja. How he got to have such large expanse of land in a district as Maitaima was a wonder and a mystery to people. When asked, he's conventional response was,

"One, grace. Two, never underestimate the power of a desperate and passionate billionaire."

The land does not only house the Xav Mansion but other facilities; an underground garage for his cars, helicopter dubbed The XavCopter, private jet dubbed The XavJet and his flyer (luxurious air vehicle) dubbed The XavFlyer. It also contains a runway for his private jet, an artificial lake, a large pool, sport center, recreational/ relaxation spot, beautifully planted and maintained lawns, ornamental trees and flowers and of course well built interlocked paths
The Xav Mansion is worth $3 billion thanks to its vastness, facilities and tech features making it one of the most expensive residential building globally.

"How did you find yourself here?" He asked surprised.

"The last time I checked, you're a super public figure. It wasn't hard finding out." In response, he contorted his lips and nodded knowingly.

"I guess that's the down side of being a public figure. No fvcking privacy. Anybody can just invade my space."

"I didn't mean to," she said apologetically. "You know I can leave you if you don't want me here."

"No no no, that's not what I meant. Please make yourself comfortable," he offered. She sat on a couch. He signaled a maid passing by.

"Welcome to my humble abode, the Xav Mansion."

"Must you always be prude? You're calling one of the most expensive, one of the most gorgeous, and one of the largest residential house in the world right about now humble?" She said receiving a drink offered her by a maid. "Please stop it, it's getting annoying."

Precious swam, manoeuvring her body through the flow of the water, deeper she went and upward she came. The mass of the water interacted with her body as she pierced through them with dexterity and energy. She swam to the ledge of the pool located in the natatorium inside the Xav Mansion when she saw Xavier walking up to her in an armless thin top and a short. She pleased her eyes with the alluring view of his perfectly framed and muscular physique, not forgetting the tattoos that added to his sensuality. Tattoos, well, they had a thing in common, apart from good looks. She pondered, wondering how it would feel caressing those muscular rigid perfect body while they make passionate love. At the thought of that she felt in between her legs tingle.

"Don't worry bestie, you'll soon be satisfied," she said inwardly to her genital.

God! those long dark silk hair of his, the way they flow in the air when he moves, the way they flow down his head, the way they rest on his shoulders, they way the front parts adorned the right and left wings of his forehead were just out of this world, they were damn beautiful. Honestly, this guy wasn't just a stud but the god of studs. She couldn't wait to have him sexually, it would be a blast. He squatted in front of her and gave her a benign smile.

"So imma tryna tell me that you have a pool on the roof of this mansion, a big one outside and a pool room in here. You must really be a sucker for pleasure," she said purring the last word. She stroked his face and hair gently. Damn! They were so soft and incredible.

"Pleasure is one of the reasons for living but not the only reason, y..."

"Hey hey hey, don't go all preachy, philosophical and intellectual on me Dr X," she said cutting him off.

"Dr X!?" He uttered surprisingly. She raised an affirmative brow and smirk. "How long have you been meaning to call me that?"

"I've not been meaning, I've been calling you." He raised a curious brow. "It's the name I call you in my circle of friends."

"Never knew my case was been deliberated on by the board."

"Don't make me feel guilty." She pouted and tapped his chin lightly. "You know what else I call you?" She bit her lips. He gave a curious look.

"My desire," she said and with the twinkling of an eye dragged him into the pool. She straddled him, her legs placed beside his waist, her hands on the back of his head and on his biceps. She locked lips with him passionately.

Startled at first, he regained his composure and remained unresponsive but rather than deter her, it acted as a mojo. No, she couldn't let this slip out of her hand, not this time. She grinded her groin against his, steaming up the heat of passion between them. In response, Xavier moaned, giving her the rare opportunity of sliding her tongue into his mouth.

She tickled his tongue and the walls of his mouth drawing moans from them as they rocked against each other. Their moans, their groans, their reactions to pleasures filled the atmosphere of the natatorium, saturating it. They were lost to the world around them, only conscious of the plane, the plane of passion and euphoria they found themselves. Xavier groped her succulent butt tightly.

#Xavier
#Ideal
#Xav-Verse
#TheOrganizationSaga

1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 8:43pm On Aug 11, 2023
CHAPTER FOURTEEN

"Four times we've met and three times you've seduced me. If not that the other time was in church, you would've done same. What the fvckery fvck is wrong with you?" Xavier said with a raised voice, anger written all over him.

"Tell me... what do you want from me? Why are you doing this?" He questioned angrily. Precious stared at him, the look of surprise and sober on her. She was still in awe on what happened. Why does this keep happening? Why does he always break off at the peak of their passion? Why was he so difficult to hold down? Why does he make her a failure? Three fvcking times, like what the hell!!!

"Tell me, what's your ulterior motive? To blackmail me? To get your way into my life as a gold digging bitch? To ruin my public image? To win a bet? To fulfill a craving?"

The last words struck her, he predicted right, to fulfill a craving but she kept mute against her own will. God! She knew he possessed an intimidating aura but she has never felt it when he's angry, she has never felt it this raw. It struck her causing her to go numb, her mouth shut up against her will. She desired to say something but her mouth seemed to have developed a mind of its own.

"You know what, since you've sworn a vow to being quiet, get out of my house and I don't want to ever see you again. For once, I thought I've found someone I could establish a close relationship with, either platonically or romantically, but..." He gave a slight chuckle. "You have a plan of your own which is to get me to fvck you but sorry to disappoint you, I'm not some weak men out there who can't stand seduction. It takes a whole lot than seduction to get me to fvck someone. Get that into that dumb skull of yours."

"Now get out of my house and as I initially said, I don't want to see you ever again."

"Please Xav, I'm sorry," she said startling herself. Damn this mouth of hers, where was it all this while but thank goodness it had finally gotten back to it senses.

"I'm sorry. I realize I acted stupidly," she said. He gave her a fixed look. "It has always been my desire to sleep with you, I've been planning, strategizing on how to get that done but it seems you're a different person, a different man and now I realize how stupid I've been." She paused and stared at him. She walked close to him, palmed her hands together. "I'm sorry. Please forgive me, that's all I want from you now. Give me a second chance, our friendship a second chance. Please I beg of you," she said with so much sincerity in her voice.

Yes, she was sincere. She couldn't afford to lose him, not now. She needed his closeness. Yes, her desire was still in the equation, but it would only be a matter of time, she has to let time play its game. No more seduction until opportunity presented itself. But she knows, she was going to conquer him, that was for sure.

Xavier stared intently at her, his intuition sensed sincerity but with something unknown, he couldn't place his mind on what it was but he knew it was there, lurking around. Something unknown like a kind of energy, although his intuition sensed it wasn't something he should be scared of but the mystery of it left him perplexed.

"Hmmmmmmmm," he sighed deeply. "No more games, no more seductions, okay." She nodded immediately in agreement.

"Okay let's see how this goes," he said opening his arms for a hug, an act she responded to, a long one.

"So what will you love to do?" He asked after they've disengaged.

"Do you have any video games?"

"You play video games?"

"Ohhhhhhhh sweetheart, they're my life."

"Good thing I have a sucker for it. Follow me," he said and led the way.

#Xavier
#Ideal
#Xav-Verse
#TheOrganizationSaga

1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 9:25pm On Aug 11, 2023
CHAPTER FIFTEEN

At the beginning of the whole fiasco, no one, absolutely no one, not even the characters involve knew or could predict that a quest for passion, an ambition for desire when met with stiff values and discipline would turn into a bond. That was the story of Xavier and Precious' blossoming friendship. It grew frictionlessly by the day. The duo were committed to the solidity of the union they shared. This wasn't one of those union where it's claimed to be made in heaven. This union... friendship union wasn't in anyway made in heaven but on earth, in a city called Abuja that houses a mansion called the Xav Mansion where two sentients took a vow for it, and from all evidence, they were faithful to that vow.

"Aaaahhhh, I beat you again," Xavier exclaimed." In your face loser," he trolled. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh, are you gonna cry? Don't cry. Momma won't be happy," he teased poutingly.

"Okay, enough. Enough of the bragging. Let's go again. I promise you, you'll cry like a baby whose mummy spanked his tiny bumbum," Precious said and challenged.

"Uhh huhhhh. You know what they say, pride goeth before a fall," he responded. "I'm so gonna smash your phat booty over and over and over again," he bragged. "This game, Injustice 2, is my game. I'm the undisputed god of this game, god with a small g of course."

Precious scoffed.

"Nothing good comes out of bragging boy. Sit down let me whoop your ass."

"Mprrrrrhhhhh," Xavier uttered. "There's no character in this game you can ever use to defeat me, not superman or branaic or gorrilla grodd or doctor fate, not when I'm using my Batman. This character is my asset. He's my favourite, I'm so good at using him that no character of yours can stand him not because he's the best but because he's the best with me," he said. "So sweetheart, you aren't whooping any ass, not the god himself."

"Chu chu chu chu chu chu chu," she said. "Enough. Let's make you cry."

"Game on," he accepted the challenge. With their hands gripping the game pads, they moved their fingers dexterously on the buttons. With electronic telepathy, they moved their characters against each other with only one intention, putting tears on the face of their opponents.

"That game didn't go well," Precious said. They were both sitted in the dinning room of the Xav Mansion consuming slices of pizzas accompanied with glasses of juice.

"Someone is wailinggggggggggggggg," Xavier trolled.

"Fvck you. Fvck you Xav." Xavier responded with the middle finger.

"Next time, be wary of the god of injustice," he bragged. She rolled her eyes. Xavier laughed at her.

"Anyways, thank you for honouring my invitation to service today," Xavier said with gratitude.

"And I'm glad I did. Today's Sunday service was one of the best I've attended." Xavier nodded affirmatively.

After sometime, Precious asked,
"So tell me, what's your favourite sexual practice?"

"Really Precious, really?" Xavier replied, slightly surprised.

"Okay, that's too far. What's your favy sex position?"

"Why should I tell you?" He asked with a slightly raised voice.

"Because I'm your friend."

"Exactly. You're my friend, not my partner. They're certain things I may choose not to disclose to you and this is one of them," he said. "You should have even asked me how I moaned," he said sarcastically.

"How do you moan?" She asked, a naughty grin on her face.

"Fvck you."

Precious tilted her head backward, with a feigned surprised look, she exclaimed, "wowwwwwwwwwww!" She stared at him. "It seems the F word is your favourite?"

"Yeah it is. One of my fav."

"Coming from a committed Christian," she jibed, moving her middle and fore fingers in quote at the last two words.

"And here we go with the F word controversy." He cleared his throat. "There is nothing wrong in saying the F word. It's just like every other words, although, it's one of those things that should be controlled because excessive saying of it becomes inappropriate all thanks to the explicit and controversy nature of it. So as a Christian, I minimize the way I say it and I say it under proper circumstances. For example, if I'm being naughty with my wife assuming I'm married or I'm making love to her, there's no way anyone on Earth will tell me it's wrong," he explained.

"So imma tryna tell me that this moment here, is one of the proper circumstances?"

Xavier shrugged. "Yep."

"How?"

"I'm speaking to a naughty girl." She gave him the 'you're right mister but go on and explain' look.

"Any girl who's verbally explicit, oozes profuse sexual vibe and has attempted seducing me thrice izza naughty girl." Precious responded with a naughty smirk

"Speaking of seduction, those few moments of passion we had were purely ecstatic. Thinking about them make my cunt sloppy and tingly, just like now," she purred. Her face in close proximity with his.

"Precious," he called giving her the look.

"Come on Xav, don't be all serious on me. A little kinkiness won't hurt. Besides, you yourself is unfvckable. You've built this sexually impenetrable wall around you, 'Mr no premarital.'"

"Coming from someone who's frustrated that I proved her 'all men are seduceable' theory wrong," Xavier said and gave a sultry smirk.

Precious rolled her eyes in response. To be candid, that hurt as hell. Her ego was bruised and it still is. It made her incompetent. She could remember how her friends taunted her, especially Tesoma. But one thing was sure, her prize must, shall and will be won, no matter how long it takes. All that was needed was the perfect opportunity.

"So, there's this movie I will love to see this Saturday, I don't know if you will love to join me," she said changing the topic.

"What movie is that?" He asked as the union time continued.

Yeah, their friendship drew support and admiration from friends but just like every good thing that has ever existed, they will always be a negative perception of it.

"I hear you've got yourself a girl," Sylvie said.

"Girl?" Xavier asked.

"Yeah, this new lady in your life."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, Precious," he said in realization. "She's a friend."

"Friend as in friend or friend as in girlfriend?"

"Friend."

"Better."

"What? What do you mean by that?"

"Nothing," she said and smiled at Xavier who gave her an inquisitive look.

"I'm trying to get Xavy's heart and boom outta no where a competition drops," Sylvie said to her friends, Trisy and Diane. The trio were sitted in a bar.

"Some competitions are unhealthy," Diane said gulping her drink.

"I know, that's why I contacted my private investigator to do a little finding for me about the bitch and the information is good to the ears."

"What's it?" Trisy asked.

"Xavy can't date a LovePeddler."

"LovePeddler?"

"The pussy na ashawo," Sylvie said. That drew laughter from the duo, Sylvie joined them.

"And the thing be say, she no just be any ashawo, she dey on top the pyramid."

"Wahala be like wetin again?" Trisy asked.

"G-string," Diane replied.

"And this G-string tight well well. E no go fit size Xavy," Sylvie said.

"Babe, you know that she isn't Xavier's kind of woman," that was Diane.

"Yeah I know and that's why it's my advantage." Sylvie smirked.

"Xav needs to know about this," Trisy said.

"I know," Sylvie replied.

"And you also need to occupy Xav's time," she continued.

"Exactly," Sylvie affirmed. "Truth is, with the nature of things, I have the upper hand."

#Xavier
#Ideal
#Xav-Verse
#TheOrganizationSaga

1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 9:35pm On Aug 11, 2023
Guys, food don drop, triple super packs for that matter 😎.

I guess the story has slowly started taking shape. I told y'all it would, but at its own pace. So let's interact,

* What are your expectations for the story?
* What exactly about the story do you like and dislike? Be sincere, I won't bite.
* Which team are you? Team Xavier-Precious or team Xavier-Sylvie? And why?

You know, earlier today, someone chatted me up on WhatsApp and asked, "You said the story is an erotica, why aren't we seeing the erotica contents?"

Well, to those it may concern. Everything happens at its pace. When the time for erotica comes, we are going to be overfed with it. I promise you it will be enormous πŸ˜πŸ™ƒπŸ˜‰.

So fellas, I'm awaiting your response to the questions above. And please don't forget to comment, like, share and invite readers. This is your way of showing your support. I must admit, your apparent lack of support has been discouraging. Please drum the support in, they go a long way.

#Xavier
Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by pu7pl3(m): 6:59am On Aug 12, 2023
Xav already knows Precious is a Lovepeddler, you can't be a fan of Batman and be clueless plus girls wey their name be Precious na so dem dey behave grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 12:23pm On Aug 12, 2023
pu7pl3:
Xav already knows Precious is a Lovepeddler, you can't be a fan of Batman and be clueless plus girls wey their name be Precious na so dem dey behave grin

He doesn't yet know, nowhere in the story has that been revealed nahhh. That issue will be explored as we progress.

So bro,

* What team are you on? Team Xavier-Precious or team Xavier-Sylvie? And why? 😏
* What exactly about the story do you like and dislike? I will need your sincerity on this one.

#Xavier
Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by pu7pl3(m): 2:01pm On Aug 12, 2023
Xavier5:

He doesn't yet know, nowhere in the story has that been revealed nahhh. That issue will be explored as we progress.

I know you're the writer but no offense, I think he already knows grin
He knew to check her background immediately he heard her name was Precious

So bro,

* What team are you on? Team Xavier-Precious or team Xavier-Sylvie? And why? 😏
* What exactly about the story do you like and dislike? I will need your sincerity on this one.

#Xavier

I have no expectations tbh, I just want to see where it goes, do they become lovers? Do they finally fvck etc
And yes, I'm team XavPrec, Sylvie already acts like a douche.
Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 9:13am On Aug 13, 2023
pu7pl3:

I know you're the writer but no offense, I think he already knows grin
He knew to check her background immediately he heard her name was Precious

Sorry to burst your bubbles on that one. There's a twist 😏.

I have no expectations tbh, I just want to see where it goes, do they become lovers? Do they finally fvck etc

Maybe, maybe not πŸ™ƒ.

And yes, I'm team XavPrec, Sylvie already acts like a douche.

Lol

#Xavier
Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 6:49am On Aug 15, 2023
Happy Tuesday morning Xavites πŸ™ƒ. Hope your nights were blessed. Okay, multi updates dropping later in the day, goodnews isn't it? Anticipate πŸ˜ŽπŸ™ƒ.

#Xavier

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Eddysilver(m): 8:51am On Aug 15, 2023
Xavier5 what's up. So I know it has been a while but I'm back (For now😁). The story's going pretty well.
Well as to your questions, I think Xavier and Precious could end up as lovers and get married. They might also end up as lovers and before their growing relationship is even enjoyed, Sylvie will end Precious like the grand 6feet below (This seems plausible because of the drama you said the story entailed). Although it doesn't necessarily need to be Sylvie that kills her. Precious could die of cancer or some hereditary killer disease. Another thought I have is that Xavier and Precious' story could end with them breaking up or with Xavier marrying Sylvie for some reason yet to be known. That's for the first question.

As per the second, I am rooting for no one at the moment. Sylvie seems likes a narcissistic woman who isn't satisfied with no for an answer, though you could say the same about Precious. But Precious seems likely to change due to her future encounters with Xavier. But this doesn't mean I'm rooting for her either.

Finally, I don't see anything wrong with the story. I'd say you should do well to introduce more characters that are interrelated if this story is going to connect many other stories together. I just hope you don't let us wait too long for the eroctics 😈😈😈😈😈.

Before I forget, in reply to your question as to my course of study, saying "what course?" would be an elevation to my educational status as of the moment. I'm sure you get what I meanπŸ™‚.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 3:15pm On Aug 15, 2023
Eddysilver:
Xavier5 what's up. So I know it has been a while but I'm back (For now😁). The story's going pretty well.

I was beginning to wonder where the hell you were. Welcome back dear Xavite πŸ˜πŸ™ƒπŸ˜‚.

Well as to your questions, I think Xavier and Precious could end up as lovers and get married. They might also end up as lovers and before their growing relationship is even enjoyed, Sylvie will end Precious like the grand 6feet below (This seems plausible because of the drama you said the story entailed). Although it doesn't necessarily need to be Sylvie that kills her. Precious could die of cancer or some hereditary killer disease. Another thought I have is that Xavier and Precious' story could end with them breaking up or with Xavier marrying Sylvie for some reason yet to be known. That's for the first question.

Beautiful commentary. Let's see which of your predictions the story takes 😏.

As per the second, I am rooting for no one at the moment. Sylvie seems likes a narcissistic woman who isn't satisfied with no for an answer, though you could say the same about Precious. But Precious seems likely to change due to her future encounters with Xavier. But this doesn't mean I'm rooting for her either.

Seriously, I was rooting for you to take sides, but since you want to play agnostic regarding this issue, no P 😏.

Finally, I don't see anything wrong with the story. I'd say you should do well to introduce more characters that are interrelated if this story is going to connect many other stories together.

This story is heavily connected. There will be massive crossovers. If you notice, Raphael Ziggler (the preacher in Classic) has been introduced. But that isn't the last of him. He is mportant to the story and the Xav-Verse as a whole. Aside that, other characters, especially the RichGelas from The Bridge will make significant appearances in the story. But it will take a while before those crossovers happen.
Reasons? Well, you don't just bring in crossovers, the crossovers have to suit the narrative πŸ˜πŸ˜‰πŸ™ƒ.

I just hope you don't let us wait too long for the eroctics 😈😈😈😈😈

You will have to wait a little while for that. Certain plot device have to be put in place, but I promise you when it arrives, you will be that one begging me to stop πŸ˜πŸ˜‰.

Before I forget, in reply to your question as to my course of study, saying "what course?" would be an elevation to my educational status as of the moment. I'm sure you get what I meanπŸ™‚.

100% πŸ˜πŸ˜‰

#Xavier
Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 3:17pm On Aug 15, 2023
Okay Xavites, triple updates coming up. But it's significant you know, that two out of the three updates will be ideological, with the third one being a regular story.

This ideological scenes are very important to the characterization of the Precious character. Aside that, they explore Xavier's perspective regarding the issues that will be explored. Truth is, to some of you, the ideological exploration might or will appear preachy, while to some, enlightening.

You're at liberty to skip through the ideological updates, but I personally will urge you to go through them, they're very vital to the third update and the Precious character. In other words, you will still go back to reading them since you will need them to understand the plot and Precious character progression. Aside that, you might be enlighten. Those of you that I've been following my works should be familiar with the fact that I don't just write to entertain only, but also to enlighten or inform.

Finally, I should let you know that we are getting into the story properly now. The previous updates were just to say "hello". Now things begin officially and raw, and this include the controversial nature of the story all thanks to its provocative and fiery ideological contents. They're provocative because they address sensitive and polarize issues in our world.

So I have to give a disclaimer here, if you know you have a fragile heart, if you know you are emotionally sensitive, I will advise you to stop reading at this point. Moving forward, only those with guts can assimilate the wave of controversies about to pour out on them. If you disagree with the ideological contents, as responsible audience, I urge you to engage me in a discussion. I will ignore you if you choose to be juvenilistic in going on a ranting spree, that's stupidity. Be responsible, I'm open for discussions.

#Xavier

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

A Tribute To My Grandfather. / Chimamanda Adichie’s β€˜Americanah’ For HBO Max TV Series / Gabriel Okara Dies Four Weeks Before 98th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 246
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.