Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] (12179 Views)

Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] / Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] / The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 8:54pm On Dec 23, 2023
CHAPTER EIGHTY FOUR

"After series of deliberations on the part of my client regarding the issue at hand, he has decided that this case is a very sensitive one. He doesn't think there is need to go through the stress of it, that's why he requested for this meeting," Mr Dave Ogbonna said to his audience. The meeting which took place in the conference room of the Xav Foundation had Joel and Yemisi, the lawyers of the Xav and RichGela Foundations; Mrs Elena Gonzalez, vice president, operations, of Xav Foundation; Miss Delight; Damilola; Senator Balogun and his lawyer, Dave Ogbonna, in attendance.

"Okay, we are all ears," that was Elena.

"My client wants an out of court settlement. We figured out that we could settle things out of court instead of putting ourselves through the rigor and messiness of the case in court. My client is willing to pay any damage fee demanded by your client in other to settle things once and for all. We would love a positive response from you," Dave said.

"So in other words, you admit that Mr Damilola here is guilty of raping Miss Delight," Elena stated. "That's nice... isn't it?" In response, Dave, Balogun and Damilola gave silence stares.

"We aren't going forward with this until we get an admittance and apology from our friend, Damilola, and don't you dare lie to us because we have solid evidences against you which we are generously going to use in court. If you are curious about the evidence, then see y'all in court but why put yourself through all those mess when you can just admit and end things here." Elena gave a pause. "Balls in your court sweethearts."

Mr Dave glanced at Senator Balogun and his son for their opinions. Senator Balogun gave his son an affirmative nod, in response, Damilola gave a sigh.

"Yes, I'm guilty of raping Miss Delight and I'm sincerely sorry for such atrocity of mine. I plead that you accept my apology and grant me this settlement," Damilola apologized in a tone that was neither sincere nor sarcastic, causing Delight to roll her eyes.

"Okay, we've heard you, we are glad for the apology and admittance but..."

"But what? We admitted and apologized. We had an agreement," Balogun interrupted Yemisi. Yemisi gave a brief smile.

"But the decision is not ours to make. It's that of the victim herself. So we are going to hear from her," Yemisi said. Turning to Delight, she asked, "What saith you? Do you agree to it or not?"

Delight took a minute to gaze at the people in the room, she fixed her gaze intently at her assaulter, the memories of his atrocities came flooding in bringing along with it, pain. His fake apology added anger to her emotions. She closed her eyes to stiffle her emotions, flicked them open and took a deep breath.

"No... no, I don't want it. Paying damages isn't justice, it's just the rich using his wealth to wriggle himself out of the path of the law. It won't stop him from doing that to some other person because he knows he will always wriggle himself out of it. Come on! He wasn't even sincere and remorseful in his apology. If he was, I would have considered this out of court settlement," Delight said.

"When he raped me, he said there was nothing I could do about it because he is the senate president's son but thank God I have a platform and I want him to know that things can be done. I want him to pay for his crime, his sins, his abominations. I want him to suffer like I suffered. I want him to rot in jail," she spoke with so much venom and emotions, breathing heavily.

"You heard her. She doesn't want it. We would have love the out of court settlement but my client wants justice, and justice she will get. So go home and get ready for court," Joel said.

"This wasn't the agreement. We admit and apologize, you accept our out of court settlement. What's this nonsense about?" Senator Balogun said lividly. Turning to Delight, he said, "Young lady, you do know you are making a very big mistake."

"I love the fact that you're making threats senator, I so much love it," Elena said in response, giving him a sly smile.

#Xavier
#Ideal
#PhaseThree
#TheOrganizationSaga
#Xav-Verse

1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 8:57pm On Dec 23, 2023
CHAPTER EIGHTY FIVE

Angela got out of the car angrily and banged its door, Richard who was in similar mode, glared at her retreating figure before navigating the car to the garage. With immense fury, Angela flung the door to their mansion open, marched or more like sashayed across the living room enroute upstairs, ignoring the greetings from the staffs around. Her mind locked onto the master bedroom, her targeted location, she advanced towards it, passing by the door of Richard jnr's room but the noise coming from within automatically pressed the stop button on her movement, simultaneously clicking the curiosity button. Responding to the curious feeling that has taken over her, she flung the door open to meet a sight that left her flabbergasted.

"What in the Biblical world of Zachariah is going on here!!!?" She screamed reflexly out of surprise causing the kids to instantly pause on whatever they thought they were doing, fear took over their being. Before her was what she could literally define as a dump yard. A dump yard? In the RichGela mansion? Scratch that, inside the RichGela mansion, her house? That was an anomaly.

The room was the very picture of a place experiencing the after effects of a hurricane. Littered all over the place were clothes, pillows, bed sheets, duvet, boxes of pizzas, wraps of sharwamas, wraps of burgers, bottles of soft drinks, packs of juice, plastic cups, jars of ice creams and particles of cakes, pizzas, ice creams and burgers. It was a party no doubt, but a mad food fiesta.

If Angela was angry, now she was mad. Mad at the filthiness of the room, her kid's room, in her house. Mad at the reality that her kids have started throwing wild parties howbeit with food. Okay, she's wandering far but in her defence, that's how it starts until it gets to the stage of a strip or nude party or even that of a hard drug. Mad that the maids allowed them do this but realized the maids could be oblivious of this all thanks to the sneaky, naughty, crazy and smart nature of her kids. They're at liberty to access foods and drinks so far it's within their age range but making a mess all over the room, that's insanity and she's not going to tolerate it especially on her severely angry mood.

Letting the volcano in her erupt, she barked, "Before I spell my name, make a room out of this room." The kids filled with fear were suppose to act on her orders immediately but for mysterious reasons found themselves transfixed.

"Listen to your mum now!!!!!" Richard screamed startling Angela who shoke and uttered "my God!!" out of shock. That command was the antidote to the transfixed virus that infected the kids who suddenly scampered about in response to "making a room out of the room".

"Damn it heart, you know I hate it when you scream like that," she complained to Richard who gave her a stern look before walking off. Angela hissed at his response and walked off afterwards but not without dishing out command 2.0 to the kids.

***Two hours later***

Richard gently walked towards the bed and took a spot behind his wife. Guiding his hands, he let them make contact with her skin. Surprised at her lack of opposition, he proceeded to caress her shoulders, hands and back gently. Tilting her head slightly upwards, Angela moaned to his soothing, dexterous and comfy hands. She bit her lips.

Lapping her skin and planting kisses on it, Richard said, "I know we were at each other throats few hours ago but can we put that behind us now?" He kissed her cheek. "I'm sorry for my role in our fight."

"Same here," she said caressing his head.

"Wanna talk about it?"

"No heart... there's no need for that. What's the essence if we've decided to move on from it."

"True that," he acknowledged and tickled her ear with his tongue. She twitched in response.

"No matter how angry I am at you heart, always remember I love you, well, until the day you fücking break my heart, hell will be let lose, trust me."

"That isn't gonna happen, not when my brains are intact. Any man that does that to a woman like you, the complete package, is a big big big fool." Angela smiled delightfully at his reply.

"Thank you for your support with the kids earlier."

"It's my responsibility dear. You're my wife, they're my kids. We fighting doesn't stop me from doing what I need to do. It's my duty."

"About that... we seriously need to talk to the kids about their actions."

"I have that planned out but that will be tomorrow," he replied and proceeded to give her a back rub. Angela shut her eyes briefly in response to the sensation of his act on her.

"Thank you," Richard said.

"For?"

"For not giving up on us when we met. Thank you for not giving up when I rejected your relationship proposal. If you had, I wouldn't have had you in my life and it would have been a tragedy. Anytime I look back to how you fought for this present we have, I'm always grateful for your aggression."

"Same here. I'm happy it paid off. As my mum told me back then, if you were meant to be mine, you will be irrespective of your drama and she was absolutely right. Years later, take a look at the marriage and home we've built."

"You forgot empire," he said.

"That's your thing."

"Stop being prude babe, we both know your active and supportive role in it growth."

Angela smiled. "I know but a little prudeness won't hurt."

"'You're a top girl and me, an average guy. You are way beyond my class. Our worlds are wide apart, they don't meet. Can't you see, I'm not the man for you, I can't be the man for you. I'm not your standard or up to your standard.' God! Those words were fucking annoying. How dare you say that to a girl expressing her love for you, heart?"

Richard gave a defensive shrug. "You shouldn't blame me. I was seeing class, the reality."

"If I differentiate your constant you will become zero. Which class? Isn't the genuine love being expressed to you something of worth? Did I consider class when I did that? Between the both of us then, who should be talking or considering class? I, a high class lady or you, a middle class dude? Don't make me angry," she said in mock anger causing Richard to laugh, she joined in.

"When I told you I couldn't date you because of class you were, 'sorry, but you're not the one to decide that. I choose who is suitable for me and I choose you'. What a come back. To be sincere, that put me off guard."

Angela smirked. "A smart biatch huh?"

"Don't feel too big," he teased. She gave a 'duh' tongue in response.

"'Yes, we are worlds apart. Yes, we are of and from two different worlds but destiny has chosen to bring us together. Lets link our worlds, lets bring them together. Let love be the bridge that links us, our worlds together'. You pressed not willing to back down," Richard said not relenting in his back rubbing.

"But as the typical love villain that you were, your very next words were 'our worlds have governments that run them and we aren't part of those governments. Our governments won't let that bridge be built. They're nemesis'. Fück you heart."

"But I wasn't lying. We both know what the government of your world especially your dad did."

"But how did that turn out?"

Richard smiled, kissed her on the lips, cuddled her and said, "You as my amazing beautiful wife and the mother of our cute beautiful children."

Angela gave an animated smile in response.

"We both got what we wanted. You always wanted to be one of the world most powerful, influencial and wealthy men. The owner, founder and head of one of the world's largest corporations and humanitarian organizations while me? your woman."

"Beautiful... isn't it?" He said and took her lips in a deep sensual kiss.

Readers of The Bridge will understand the latter part of this particular update. For those that haven't read The Bridge, I will advise you do so. Story is in my profile.

Remember I said, there will be lots of references and connections to previous stories, well, it has begun... begun in phase three of Ideal, and of course, phase three is the official beginning of the Xav-Verse 🙃. You will be seeing lots of references and connections to previous stories across Xav-Verse.

#Xavier
#Ideal
#PhaseThree
#TheOrganizationSaga
#Xav-Verse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 8:59pm On Dec 23, 2023
Eddysilver, Teddybliss, jullyrosy, Semako36, Ihawarl1, froze6, Jalynn, Kdavid, Dybala11, dawno2008, MrCork, YoungBruzzy, Plus1ne, Slimsophiediva, Carterj007, tomic1, Zeedrou8, Vlip42, dappydonatt, silverlinen, Mjay12355, Bam17, SheWrites, Ann2012, Rosemary33, jullyrosy, Blackmanta, abduleez1, TheKingIsHere, pu7pl3, Minemrys, Therock5555,Calenikan, felsunseg, oshalom, Cr8tivegbotemi, BankyGee, Dantedasz, xaviercasmir, bigbauer, frankwriter, Salahdin, Morseleba99, Mynd44, obinnau, kingphilip.

Xavites, multiple updates have been released 🙃.

As we all know, Ideal is a published book. If you're interested in getting the complete book, you can do so on Amazon, Okadabooks and Bambooks via the links below. I will be grateful if you do this 😎.

1.) Amazon
* Page link: www.amazon.com/dp/B0BW7J92W8
* ASIN: B0BW7J92W8
For those who don't know, the ASIN is the book's Amazon code. Use it to easily search for the book on Amazon.

2.) Okadabooks
https://okadabooks.com/book/about/ideal_book_4_of_xav-verse/52025

3.) Bambooks
https://bambooks.io/book/share/ideal-book-4-of-xavverse/15913

#Xavier

1 Like

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by YoungBruzzy(m): 11:08am On Dec 24, 2023
These two families make me to love love 😍😍Youre doing well boss

Merry Christmas in advance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 10:33pm On Dec 24, 2023
YoungBruzzy:
These two families make me to love love 😍😍Youre doing well boss

Merry Christmas in advance

Xame here bro 🙃.

#Xavier

1 Like

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 5:17am On Dec 25, 2023
CHAPTER EIGHTY SIX

"Hello Baloguns," Xavier greeted dramatically, making a sly face and waving his hand. All this through a video call. "How is my favorite family doing," he teased.

"What's the cause for this call Mr Xavier..."

"Dr Xavier," Xavier interrupted Senator Balogun. "Why do people keep forgetting that? Is it a crime for a 32 years old to have a doctorate degree?" He continued in an overdramatic manner.

"Anyways..." He waved his hand cheesingly. "I'm glad all the Baloguns are here. I never anticipated I would meet you all when I called our senate president but I'm grateful to God for your presence especially my friend, Damilola..." Damilola gave a hiss at the mention of his name. "And I'm definitely going to make the most of it."

"For the last time, why the call?" Balogun sternly asked the holographic image of Xavier projected out of his tablet device. With him in his living room were his family. Xavier gave a cute smile at his question.

"Welllllll... I'm calling in response to the threat you gave during the meeting at Xav Foundation." Balogun made to speak but was interrupted by Xavier. "You're an elite, I'm an elite and if there's one thing I've learnt in my years as an elite and as one who engages with elites, is never to take any threat from the mouth of a desperate elite lightly no matter how harmless or mild it may sound."

"You're desperate because you've sworn to defend the rapist of a son and you're going to do it with all the resources you have, that's why I'm going to take that threat you gave, no matter how light it is, serious. So for starters, my client, her witnesses and their families are off the grid, secured in a secret location, so you can't access them for your dirty schemes. Next have it at the back of your mind that after the case which you're definitely losing, if anything happens to my client and her family, you will be held responsible for it..."

"That's preposterous! What gibberish are you spilling?" Balogun interrupted, receiving affirmative grunts from his family.

"It sounds gibberish but it's not. It's called clearing all loop holes. Explain how after a powerful senator lost a case, the prosecutor or those connected to her died, is that coincidence? What are the odds? There's a possibility that it may be coincidence though but that won't put you off the limelight which means you will be heavily dug into and trust me, you are not getting away with it. Also, if you think of coming after me and my family, my partners and their family and the people heavily involved in this case and their families, have it at the back of your mind that you will drown. I will make sure of that. I've created the system to ensure that."

"In addition, I control one of the most powerful media in the world, Xav News Network or XNN. Now thanks to your miscalculated threat, this case is been broadcasted globally on XNN TV, XNN Radio, XNN Times and XNN online platforms, same with the RichGela News Network, so any dirty move on your path is your downfall. The only option you have left is hand over your son to the law or meet us in court without any dirty schemes."

"You should have chosen to stand for justice, for what's right. You should have just handed over your son to the law to face it wrath but no, you chose to defend him and now, your name, image, status and family is paying for it. I know I went too far but when dealing with a desperate elite, there's nothing like too far, not when he gave a supposed harmless threat," Xavier said. His audience stared at him with diversity of emotions; fear, anger, frustration and shock. Was that the look of joy and admiration he spotted on the face of one of the senator's daughter? Well oh well, it seems not all the Baloguns have been consumed with nepotism over justice.

"Fück you Mr whatever you call yourself..."

"Dr Xavier..."

"I don't care, have never cared and will never care," Damilola cut off Xavier. "Fück you, fück your organization, fück your media, fück the RichGela foundation. I don't care, I don't give a fück. You're just a bully, a rich brat who thinks he can intimidate anybody with his ill gotten wealth and power. I promise you, you won't get away with this. You will pay," he ranted without control, letting out his frustration and anger.

All this, all this drama with the Xav and RichGela foundation drains him, they choke him, they strangle the life force out of him. He couldn't take it any longer. When did things get this bad? He was untouchable, his family was powerful, his dad was influencial but now? All that washed down the drain because of this bully that calls himself Xavier and his cohort.

"Wow wow wow, I must have touched some nerves there," Xavier jibed, smiled and flipped his hair backwards. "For years, you've lived on the impression that you were powerful, you were untouchable, you could do and get away with anything. No one had the guts to question you, not Damilola, the son of Senator Balogun. Your family is wealthy and powerful, they pull strings. Once they give an order, society obeys. If they say kneel, society ask, where and for how long? That got into your head and made you abuse that power, hurting and destroying people without giving a fück but that's not the case now my dearest Damilola. Someone more powerful than the Baloguns is here and he will make you pay for your abominations."

"Let me make things clear, the Baloguns are an elite, I am an elite also but sweetheart, in the world of elites, there are class, there are levels. There are elites and there are elites. I'm above and you are way beneath me. Your family is not up to ten percent of my class. Your entire family's wealth, power and influence is not up to ten percent of mine. Whatever power your family posses is just within Nigeria, their power is a local one. I control the world, I bend it to my will if I so wish. Your father is just the senate president of a third world nation, not even the president of this country wields the power I wield globally. I'm one of the world most powerful persons, well recognized. I set world leaders on their toes how much more your family. Dear Damilola, Daddy can't help you because he is nothing. I've brought down people more powerful than your dad, so who the fück do you think you are? You're just a piece of cake. There is nothing you can and will ever do, so don't go about dishing out stupid threats. Unlike you that chooses to abuse your power, I choose to use mine for good, to do what's right, to stand up for the powerless."

"I'm not underestimating your family though, that's why I've set up all measures, both the ones you're aware of and those you aren't, in other to decapacitate you," Xavier finished his speech to Damilola. Profuse quietness followed after. The Baloguns disagree with lots of things but not the very words said by Xavier. Quietly, they affirmed his claims.

"Senator Balogun, I have no beef with you nor your family, my problem is with your son who has brought shame to your family. I don't want to involve your family into this but from the look of things you have chosen to be a part of it... well, be my my guest. See y'all in court and remember don't play dirty games otherwise you will be consumed. Just let your son face the law fair and square," Xavier said and ended the tensed call, scratch that, tense call to the Baloguns but adventurous for him.

#Xavier
#Ideal
#PhaseThree
#TheOrganizationSaga
#Xav-Verse

1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 5:19am On Dec 25, 2023
CHAPTER EIGHTY SEVEN

Angela's lips parted causing her to let out moans, moans of pleasure. She writhed her body on the bed, her hands firmly placed on Richard's head who was well positioned in between her legs giving her yearning succulent, juicy pussy an oral treat. Skillfully, he moved his tongue on her slit, stroking and lapping, her clitoris not excluded from the fun. With relish and passion, he consumed her vjay --- eating, sucking and feasting. His hands firmly groping her racy waist, he relentlessly measured out to his wife, his goddess, immense blissful sensation.

"Yes heart... ohhhh, hmmm, yeah... I love it, please don't stop... eat me up, asshhh, aahh, ahhh..." She moaned as a testament to his passionate act. On and on, he ate her up, leading her down the golden path of bliss. Soiling her wet pussy with his spittle, he sucked with relish. Angela groped and fondled her boobs firmly. This was good, it was beautiful, it was raw delight.

Starting as a tiny mass of energy in her core, her orgasm expanded and exploded shattering it mind blowing ecstatic effect across her body. She screamed, groped her boobs and his head, and squirmed in response to the beautiful sensation of her orgasm.
Richard pulled off from within her legs and carried his body upwards on her. He kissed her deeply and sensually, lapping and stroking her lips and tongue. While at it, his hand found residence on her vagina, stroking and rubbing the fleshy organ sensually. Angela moaned. Slipping his fingers into her wet pinky hole, he thrusted in and out, his hand moving with dexterity and sensuality, seamlessly distributing sweeting sensation through her body. On and on, he kissed and finger bleeped her pussy.

Moving his tongue, he tickled her firm nipple well placed in her firm voluptuous boob. Consuming her boob, he sucked, lapped, teased, feasted and tickled, his fingers not relenting in it pussy fucking. Relentlessly, passionately, effortlessly, he sucked her boobs, tickled her nipples and fingered her pussy. Angela shutting her eyes, writhed on the bed. With her hands groping his head and bed sheets respectively, she moaned and whimpered. The feeling, the sensation, the experience was a blast, a blast that shot her out of the material world into a heavenly realm, a hedonistic dimension. She moaned, calling his name, urging him on, professing her love and desire. The way he handled her gave her the impression that he was actually having sex with her, it felt like his dick was the organ stroking her vagina walls and not his fingers, this was how good he was.

He finger bleeped her cunt dexterously bringing her to the edge of orgasm and taking her back, he didn't want to give her that luxury yet, he wants to navigate her through the complex but blissful world of pleasure. He wants to torment her howbeit in a sweet way, he wants her body to bask and quake in the feeling of pleasurable torment he measures out to her. Angela moaned and begged, begged to be released from her torment, begged to be given the beautiful privilege of erupting but no, Richard, her heart, didn't yield, not when he was enjoying it. The look on her alluring face, the movement of her body, the sensitive feeling of her pussy and boobs as she swam in the pool of ecstatic torture was mind boggling, it was a blast, it was intriguing. In response, Richard swooned.
In matter of minutes, Richard sated with his pleasure adventure on her, led her beautifully into the core of orgasm.

"Heartttttttttttttt!!!!!..." Angela screamed and shoke, absorbing the enormous pleasant feeling, sensation and experience of orgasm as it coursed through her body seamlessly, tingling her organs and overwhelming her being.

With gentility and dexterity, Richard moved his hand on her back giving her a soothing oily massage. From her shoulders to her ribs to her arms to her back to her waist, tattooed ass, thighs, calves and feet, he kneaded, caressed and palmed. Angela who lay on her stomach on the bed, gave out soft moans. Settling his hand on her pussy, he rubbed it sensually, slowly at first but picked up pace a little bit. The aim wasn't to be ferocious rather sensual. With a moderate pace, he stroked and rubbed her pussy. Angela moaned at the sensuality into the bed sheet. He alternated between massaging her and caressing her vagina and clitoris.

Feeling the sizzling sexual tension between them, the yearning, the desire, the seduction, the passion, the attraction, the enthrallment, unable to contain himself at the feeling, sensation and her sultriness, and obliging to her request, he parted her ass cheeks and gently slid his dick into her ever hospitable, succulent, sizzling pussy. They moaned deeply as her vagina muscles clenched his shaft which stretched them.

Moving his waist lusciously, he thrusted and rocked. In and out, round and round. In and out, round and round, he fücked. With so much passion and sensuality, he pleasured their beings, his pace augmenting. Their pleasure cries and moans sliced through the atmosphere of the room overshadowing every other sound and taking dominance. Biting his tongue, he relished every bit of pleasure her ass gave to him. All this years, he hasn't gotten tired of her, her body, her ass, her cunt. They still have the same effect on him, why won't they? Not when he has giving his all; body, soul and heart, to her. Not when he has willingly let her own him. His desire for her augments every passing day. Well, that's what love does, it renews and multiplies attraction.

On and on, he fücked and rocked, thrusting in and out while twirling his hips. His hands not left out of the fun, kept themselves busy on her phat ass. He feasted his eyes on her ass taking in the alluring view of her oily ass and his dick going in and out of her pussy, not forgetting the beautiful tattoos on her right butt cheek and waist. On and on, he fücked driving them to the edge of orgasm and back. What's the fun in cuming too soon, a little playing around, a little blissful torture won't hurt. They moaned and groaned hedonistically.

Sitting at the edge of the bed with their feet on the floor, Angela rode atop him, her back on him. Her butt moved back and forth on his dick, her pussy gripping and stroking his shaft in her. Gently caressing her spread out thighs, he kissed her neck, shoulder and back. On and on, back and forth, she fücked and rocked with every bit of sensuality and dexterity. They moaned to the waves of pleasure coursing through them. Groping and handling her boobs, he growled to the ecstasy of her flexing her vagina walls on his dick. With so much passion, relish and goodness, she bleeped, rode and rocked, twirling her hips and ass on him, her hands backwardly caressing his head. Occasionally, he stroked her clitoris.

Taking his lips in hers, she kissed him deeply, sloppingly stroking and sucking his lips and tongue. Few minutes later, leading the way, she led them over the edge, erupting massively in an intense and ecstatic orgasm. They kissed, groaned and squirmed as they basked from the euphoric mind boggling experience of orgasm which ripped through their body. She squirted in large volume while he spilled heavily into her. Seconds later, they stilled while gasping for breath and reeling from the experience.

Minutes later, Richard lying on the bed let out a gasp as her moist mouth consumed his dick. With her hands lusciously stroking his scrotum, she moved her mouth back and forth the length of his dick giving him a sloppy delightful Mouth Gig. Richard gripped the bedsheet firmly and rubbed his forehead respectively as he moaned with immense pleasure to her blissful service.

#Xavier
#Ideal
#PhaseThree
#TheOrganizationSaga
#Xav-Verse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 5:21am On Dec 25, 2023
CHAPTER EIGHTY EIGHT

"And here is a toast, a cheer to justice," Precious said and raised her glass of champagne in a cheer at her audience.

"Cheers to justice," her audience responded unisonally and reciprocated the gestures.

This was the victory celebration of team Delight at the office of the President of Xav Foundation, Xavier. Present were their lawyers, Joel and Yemisi, and legal team; Delight and her family; Veronica; Xavier; Precious; Elena Gonzalez; Angela, and Richard.

The Delight vs Damilola case which began weeks ago, bringing two mega humanitarian organizations together, met it climax two hours ago at the court in Abuja in favour of Delight and her team. Damilola was found guilty of the allegation and given a 15 years prison sentence. The court proceeding from an initial perspective was meant to be a long strenuous one when put into consideration the people involved and the sensitive nature of the case, but that was all washed down the drain with the evidences provided by prosecutors.

The testimony of the victim, her witnesses --- her family and Veronica, coupled with the victim's absence and resignation from work after the tragic date gave the prosecutors an advantage over the defendants who where fixated on the premises that the accusation was nothing but a blatant lie. Arguments were made, reasons were given, logics were presented but what broke the ice was the video evidence the prosecutor released to the court.

The evidence was a video recording of the out of court settlement by the defendants taken without their knowledge. The video disoriented the defendants who tried to navigate their way through it but it was furtile. It was a strong proof against them. The evidence presented lots of issues for deliberations, issues like;

* The proposal of an out of court settlement by the defendants.
* Videos from the security footage of the Xav Foundation showing the arrival and departure of the defendants to the Xav Foundation on the said date and within the said time frame.
* The defendants or the accused not denying the rape accusation during the meeting.
* The admittance of the accused to the rape accusation. In the defendants' defence, the accused was manipulated into admitting the said crime but if that was the case, why would he willingly admit? Wouldn't he have objected to such demand considering his innocence? How can one explain the guilty and desperate look on the face of the accused and his team? Even if he was to do it, shouldn't he have done it grudgingly? Why the desperation on the part of the defendants to the point of admitting to a crime if innocent? This were the reasoning thrown at the defendants by the prosecutors, reasoning that made a mess of their defence.
* Lastly, the subtle threat by Senator Balogun, which begged the question, why make a threat or a supposed threat if you're innocent?

The video evidence was more than sufficient to prove the accused guilty and it was. With the defendants not being able to make a defence, and the court being substantially convinced of the guiltiness of the accused all thanks to the evidences from the video recording, claims of the complainant, third party witnesses, absence and resignation from work after the said day, the case came to an end in favour and victory of team Delight especially Delight who was relieved, assured and comforted with justice being meted out.

Reactions to the outcome of the case filled the media; print, broadcasting and online, which already was saturated with it before the court proceedings all thanks to the vast media power of the Xav News Network or XNN through it platforms --- XNN TV, XNN Radio, XNN Times and XNN online platforms --- and the platforms of the RichGela News Network --- RGNN TV, RGNN Radio, RGNN Post and RGNN online platforms --- who made sure they filled and saturated the media space with it, making it a viral sensation. Congratulatory, supportive and disdainful comments trailed the outcome of the case. The first two reactions for team Delight especially due to the fact that another powerful figure have been debased by the law all thanks to the ever benevolent but frightening Xav and RichGela Foundations, with the last reaction for Damilola.

Xavier and Precious' friends who gave their support through out the duration of the case were not left out of the celebration. Miss Delight and her family were profusely happy for the victory and immensely grateful to the mega Foundations for their selfless service.

"Thank you so much for everything. Words can't describe how I feel. I will forever be in your debt," Delight said to Angela and Precious at the victory celebration, giving them an emotional, joyful and grateful hug

"You're welcome and... as for the debt, the only debt you owe us is living your life to the fullest and fighting for the powerless when in the position to do so," Angela said after they disengaged.

"Don't worry about the Baloguns coming after you and your family. The idea that if anything happens to you, they will be held responsible or will be the prime suspect is in the public domain. We control the political and media sphere. They won't take that path, it's too risky," that was Precious.

#Xavier
#Ideal
#PhaseThree
#TheOrganizationSaga
#Xav-Verse

1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 5:24am On Dec 25, 2023
Eddysilver, Teddybliss, jullyrosy, Semako36, Ihawarl1, froze6, Jalynn, Kdavid, Dybala11, dawno2008, MrCork, YoungBruzzy, Plus1ne, Slimsophiediva, Carterj007, tomic1, Zeedrou8, Vlip42, dappydonatt, silverlinen, Mjay12355, Bam17, SheWrites, Ann2012, Rosemary33, jullyrosy, Blackmanta, abduleez1, TheKingIsHere, pu7pl3, Minemrys, Therock5555,Calenikan, felsunseg, oshalom, Cr8tivegbotemi, BankyGee, Dantedasz, xaviercasmir, bigbauer, frankwriter, Salahdin, Morseleba99, Mynd44, obinnau, kingphilip.

Xavites, multiple updates/ Christmas packages have been released. Happy Christmas everyone 🙃

As we all know, Ideal is a published book. If you're interested in getting the complete book, you can do so on Amazon and Bambooks via the links below. I will be grateful if you do this 😎.

1.) Amazon
For those who don't know, the ASIN is the book's Amazon code. Use it to easily search for the book on Amazon.

2.) Bambook

#Xavier

1 Like

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by YoungBruzzy(m): 10:40am On Dec 26, 2023
Damn! This Xavier is way too courageous 😌
Taking on a whole senator in that fashion. I commend them for the job well done 👍
Thanks for the updates boss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 10:09am On Jan 08
Hey Xavites, and Happy 2024. It's good to be back from our little hiatus. Regarding updates, that will come soon --- today or tomorrow.

But I need to let y'all know that we have just one more update before we kiss Phase Three goodbye into Phase Four. Phase Four, which is the last phase, has just three updates. So in four updates, Ideal will come to an end, and the next story in Xav-Verse, Bliss, begins.

Unlike Ideal, which is a character and relationship study story, Bliss will be a the conventional story with the conventional progressive plot, although with minimal ideological contents.

So let's bring this thread back to life 🙃.

#Xavier

1 Like

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 7:30pm On Jan 09

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 9:52pm On Jan 10

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 8:53pm On Jan 11
The first update of 2024 drops tomorrow Xavites. Anticipate 🙃

1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 2:07pm On Jan 13
CHAPTER EIGHTY NINE

With her eyes covered with a blindfold, her hands cuffed, her butt hole filled with a butt plug, a magic wand vibrator humming on her clitoris, her stockings adorned legs on his shoulders, her waist --- decked with a garter belt --- writhing, Precious gave out deep pleasure induced moans as Xavier feasted sumptuously on her fleshy, juicy pussy. Moving his tongue sensually, he stroked and lapped her pussy taking in the ever pleasant musky sensation of it, simultaneously dishing out substantial doses of pleasure to her clitoris with the vibrator humming and vibrating on it, giving it a hedonistic massage. On and on, he sucked her vagina sloppingly, soiling it with his moisture. On and on, he stimulated her clitoris. Precious moaned and squirmed in pleasure, her restrain adding torture... blissful torture to the mix.

"Yes obim... yes... ohhh ahhh ahhh... please don't stop.. like that. God! You're so fücking good... this is amazing... suck me... eat me... pleasure me... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." She moaned with wildness.

Who wouldn't? Having your pussy eaten and your clitoris lusciously being massaged with a vibrator by the man you love immensely while being restrained is pure bliss, raw pleasure, undiluted sweetness.

Minutes later, Precious screamed and shook with so much energy as she experienced her orgasm, her juice gushing out of her onto the hospitable tongue of Xavier who took his time giving her pussy a clean up.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!..." Precious dragged a moan as Xavier hard thick shaft stretched her pussy. Running his veiny dick against her soft, moist, juicy, creamy, warm, tight and fleshy pussy walls, he fücked, not just fücked but fücked with passion. With her stockings adorned legs spread out and backwards giving him unrestricted access, she moaned and groaned with profuse passion, the blindfold, handcuffs and butt plug on her. With vigor and sensuality, he fücked, ramming his dick into her pussy, thrusting in and out and twirling his hips.

God! The twirl, the way his dick twirled, not just twirled but twirled deeply in her vagina was mind blowing, it was explosive. She ran wild when he brought the vibrator to the party. Getting her pussy fücked while her ever sensitive clitoris gets pleasured with that tool was crazy, it was sizzling, it was wild, beautifully wild. Flexing her walls on his dick, she caused him to groan and cuss, the butt plug in her butt hole giving her good sensations.

Lost in the beautiful world of pleasure, she basked in it euphoria. Her pussy creamed his dick with its juice giving a sloppy, slickly, creamy and juicy fück. The feeling and view of that was fiery. Yes, she could feel her imminent orgasm, she was close, close to the edge, close to be overwhelmed by the most pleasurable feeling ever felt by the human body but Xavier would have none of it, not now, what was the fun in that?

***Present***

Precious eyes flickered as Angela snapped her fingers on her face, simultaneously saying, "Hey!!"

"I can't believe this. I've been drooling on for minutes only to find out that you weren't listening to me. Not cool girl, not cool," Angela said visibly displeased.

Precious gave a guilty smile. "I'm sorry dear," she said. "Will you pardon this naughty girl?" She pouted, her voice echoing all over Angela's office at The RichGela Foundation. She came to Lagos for some business and decided to say hello to her homegirl which was ironical and sarcastic all thanks to her zoning out to fantasize about her love making with Xavier the night before. This happened when Angela made a statement about sex.

Angela sized her with her eyes for some seconds. "Don't you dare zone out on my me again," she ordered with humour.

"Yes ma," Precious said and saluted comically.

Angela continued with her speech with Precious giving her attention but not for long as the seduction of her sizzling love making emerged. Baby girl, stay put, she chided herself mentally but the urge continued. Shit... shit... shit. Get out of my fücking head, she struggled within but the urge remained adamant. With her eyes fixed on the moving lips of Angela, she succombed to its overwhelming seduction. She zoned out.

***Flashback***

Fitting her legs into the cuffs of the spreader bar, he stared longingly at her, her lips, her boobs. Taking a brief moment, he moved upwards on her and gave a deep kiss to her. Satisfied, he transitioned to her boobs and gave it a sensual suck spurring sweet sensations in them. Sated, he grabbed the spreader bar, smirking sultrily and without getting his gaze off her, he extended the length of the bar which parted her legs farther, causing her to yelp in slight pain. Roughly, he turned her around in doggy, her ass beautifully positioned in the air.

Taking hold of the horsetail whisk, he gave five gentle whips on her ass. Precious squirmed and groaned at the pain with a mixture of pleasure which was an enigma to her. When did she start feeling pleasure when whipped? It was an experience she couldn't profer a logical explanation to. Done with his gentle whipping, he oiled her butt and gave it a soothing massage compensating for the five whips he gave it while spanking it occasionally. Precious squealed with delight at his spanks, she loves getting her succulent phat ass spanked naughtily by him. It gave her sultry feelings. Yes, she loves being his slut. Done with his massage, he took her pussy in his mouth and gave it a sensual and delightful suck releasing soft moans from her.

"Bleep!!!" He caused as his dick took residence in her pussy. Back and forth, he thrusted in and out of her pussy. With dexterity and passion, he fücked. His eyes closed as he relished the sweetness, that sweetness, her ass gives to him, he couldn't get enough of it. It was his addiction, his obsession and he loves it that way. On and on, back and forth, he fücked, fücked like a wild beast starving from food. That's how being in her, her vagina and ass, makes him feel.

He grabbed her long hair, pulling it backwards and causing her to face forward --- her cuffed hands spread ahead of her groping the bed sheet firmly, her glassy eyes slightly shut, her face contorted in pleasure, her steamy slickly pussy clenching tightly to his dick, her body on the bed while her sultry ass hung in the air --- as he bleeped her with absolute goodness. She moaned.

Grabbing her wide enthralling hips firmly, he twirled his waist, moving his dick deeply in circles. The act was explosive, it got Precious screaming and groaning like a mad woman, her thick juice creaming his dick. On and on, he twirled and rocked leading her to the edge, to her orgasm.

Precious squealed trying to catch her breath as she had an explosive orgasm alongside Xavier. They growled deeply basking in the euphoria their orgasm immersed them in. Her squirt, juice soiled and creamed his dick while he spilled heavily in her.

***Present***

"You gotcha be kidding me!" Precious exclaimed in response to what Angela said. "What happened next?"

Phew!!! She was seriously grateful for her ability to multitask which made her to be able to fantasize while listening to Angela at the same time. It wasn't easy doing that but she was able to pull through, a girl has to do what she has to do. Your audience zoning out while you're speaking isn't a funny experience, and she knows this from experience. That's not something she likes, it's insulting. She can't mete out such to someone else, well except the person is her villain but this lady in front of her isn't her villain, but the urge to fantasize was strong, it was overwhelming. She had to find a compromise, and multitasking was her compromise.

Tapping into her multitasking skill, she kept her ears open while she zoned out again.

***Flashback***

Xavier's moans pierced through the atmosphere of the room and distributed itself in every direction. His dick firmly held in place with a dick clamp was given a sensual suck. He lay on the bed, blindfolded and handcuffed. Back and forth, Precious' slick mouth ran along the thick length of his shaft, her hand stroking and handling his scrotum. On and on, she sucked, occasionally lapping the cap of his dick. Xavier moaned with ecstasy. The feel of her wetness whenever she sucked him, the sensation of her walls and tongue on his dick were all breathtaking. Sensually and skillfully, she gave his dick a sloppy treat, slowly leading him to his climax. Feeling he was at the brink of his eruption, she unmounted, an act which brought groans of protest and disapproval from him.

Straddling him, she kissed him deeply, simultaneously guiding his clamped shaft into her juicy pinky hole. They groaned unisonally at the sensation of her ever hospitable pussy enveloping his dick with its fleshiness. Still kissing him, she rocked and rode. It started slowly and gently but augmented in pace.

Precious moaned passionately, her succulent voluptuous boobs in his mouth, as she humped and twirled on his dick. She went wild, dishing profuse pleasures to them. His dick always has this effect on her, it always brought out the bad side, the sweet bad side of her, it makes her wild coupled with the euphoria it gave her.

Pressing her waist hard against his groin, her hands on his chest, she twirled and rocked his dick, flexing her vagina walls on it. Xavier growled in pleasure, his restrained bringing torment, sweet torment to the party. God! How he so wanted to grab and handle her ass cheeks as she rocked him sensually but all thanks to his restrain he couldn't, he fantasized the feel of those mounds of flesh on his hands. Hearing him moan with so much passion and depth augments her pleasure. She loves it, she loves it when he basks in the euphoria of her pussy, of her sexual acts on him. She loves it when he moans with so much intensity whenever she rocks him, it fills her with sweet tingles.

Squatting astride him, she humped, fücked and rocked. Yes! She desires this, she fancies this, she loves this. Fücking him good, giving him pleasure is her obsession, her love for him her greatest motivation. If she doesn't make him feel good with her pussy, if she doesn't fück him with absolute goodness, if she doesn't fück his brains out, who will she do it to? For Christ sake, he's her obim and feeding him, scratch that, over feeding him with pleasures, is her responsibility to him, one born out of obligation and immense love for him. It is his right.

In matter of minutes, her hedonistic vagina running along the length of his clamped dick ushered them into the glorious presence of orgasm. They screamed and squirmed, their eyes glassy as the euphoric sensation of orgasm tore through them drowning them in its ocean of bliss and ecstasy. She squirted heavily, soiling his dick, groin and bed with her genital fluids. Gasping for air as she slowly descended from the height her orgasm took her to, she collapsed on him and planted a chaste kiss on his lips.

"And it always gets better," she purred on his chest, reeling from the thrilling experience. He nodded and smiled in response.

***Present***

"And it always gets better," Precious said dreamily and lost, biting her lips seductively. Angela stared at her mischievously after coughing to get her attention. Precious gave a guilty smile.

"Xavier really did a good job at fücking your brains out yesternight," Angela said naughtily causing Precious cheeks to flush. That wasn't the reaction she was expecting but whatever, that was for the better.

"How..."

"Did I know?" Angela completed. "Come on, I'm a woman who has been in your shoes tons of times so I know when a woman is relishing the fück she got from her man."

"Awon sex pro max," Precious teased. Angela gave a 'you can say that again' gesture. "Anyways... you're right..." She bit her lips. "The fück was good," she said cheesingly in a throaty voice.

"You know what's better?"

Precious raised a brow.

"Car, office, bathroom, good morning, and sneaky sex," Angela said giving a sly smirk.

"Swears!!" Precious exclaimed in excitement. "Nothing beats being taken to cloud nine in those settings and circumstances." She chuckled and let out dreamily, "Xavier can be very loose, scratch that, he is loose. Very naughty man, my naughty man."

"And they got naughty wives for the complement," Angela said.

"Hundred percent," Precious said dramatically, spurring the ladies into a good laugh.

#Xavier
#Ideal
#PhaseThree
#TheOrganizationSaga
#Xav-Verse

1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 2:10pm On Jan 13
CHAPTER NINETY

Precious sashayed sultrily into one of the living rooms adorned in a red skimpy night gown that stopped few inches from her groin exposing huge amount of her enthralling thighs and the alluring tattoo on her right thigh. Xavier sat on one of the couch, a glass of whisky in his hand while he focused his 'almost absolute' attention on the TV, watching news on XNN TV, America. Precious walked to him with smiles on her face and gently straddled him, her hands on his head and shoulder while his hands found residence on her waist and butt. She gave him a kiss.

"God!! How I love this position," she said throatily into his neck and gave a peck.

Moving her tongue, she glided it on his lips causing him to reflexly open his mouth to her, an act she showed her generosity to by sliding her tongue in and giving his tongue a slickly tickle. Moans escaped their lips. Consuming his lips, she kissed, stroked and rocked. Her lips gave a sloppy suck to his, coursing sweet sensation through them.

"Mmmmmm," Xavier grunted pleasurably, his hands tightened on her ass, grabbing those thick mounds of flesh. Pressing hard against him, she tapped from the fountain of pleasure his lips offered her. With passion and desire, she kissed and sucked on his lips, her groin rocking and grinding his. Her tongue stroked and tickled his tongue giving a slickly sensation. This was a blast, it was delightful, it was all shades of pleasure in its undiluted form. They moaned deeply in ecstasy. On and on, they kissed and sucked. On and on, she rocked her groin against his. Their moans like fumes escaping its closed confinement, filled the room, dispatching its energy across its length and breadth.

At the heat of the passion, Precious slowly pulled off, her eyes filled with desire and lust, sweet lust.
"Ohhhhh... how I want to fück you beautifully on this couch. God! Iove it when I... we do that," she purred on his lips.

"Then do it... fück me senseless. Take me in... all of me. Do to me as you wish right here on the couch, just like you... we love it," he said with so much desire which ate through every fibre of his being. "You know humping me on the couch, bed, floor, chair, table, car, office and every other place is your love... our love."

"Ohhhhh obim, I want to do that. I seriously want to do that but..." She took her time lapping and kissing his cheek down to his shoulder and back up, occasionally making stops at his lips. "I just want to be close to you, to hold you, to feel you, to cuddle you, to smell you, to listen to you. You know I'm obsessed with that kind of Intimacy."

He held her closer, placed her head on his chest and ran his fingers from her waist to her back to her sides to her neck and hair, and back down, giving them luscious stroke. Precious squirmed at his finger acts.

"Obim! The things you do to me. You will be the end of me," she professed. "I've passed loving you, I'm now so obsessed with you. My addiction to you is over the roof."

"That makes two of us," he whispered into her ears and tickled her ear lobe causing her to sigh in pleasure.

***Minutes later***

"Sugar plum, I know you're married but I also know there are more of you to go around, I will love to be a part of that. I'm not coming to break up your marriage, I just want you as my lover also. Sharing you with your wife is way okay by me. Not interested in taking her wifey position," Precious read the WhatsApp message with immense amusement. Still in their straddling and cuddling position, she laughed with intensity, with Xavier as her able companion. "Can you imagine this buffoon? This lady is a big fool, I swear. Ladies like her are overly stupid."

"Which part of 'he is married' don't she or they get? Anyways, what's my business. Since she has decided to make a fool of herself, I'm going to have a field day laughing at her stupidity," Precious said and entered into another round of laughter, Xavier joined in.

"I'm just imagining how she would sound if she had actually said that to me... Probably like a sexually starved dog," Xavier said and they had another round of laughter.

"Imagine the guts she had to send this nonsense to my husband, my man. What abomination!!"

"I swear some people can be bold in stupidity," Xavier said caressing her bare ass cheeks all thanks to her thong and her night gown which has been slightly ruffled upwards. "They're free to admire but not make a move but if they decide to be stupid and make a move, then they are going to become butt of jokes to us."

"Hundred percent affirmation."

"And if they come with gifts as some of them do, we will gladly accept it. Who no like gift?" Xavier said.

"Abi. Like the cake one of your admirers sent. Make I no lie, dat cake sweet die."

"What about your 'I will not give up on you' wooer, any update?" Xavier questioned amusingly.

"Leave that mental asylum candidate. I love how he continues to show his stupidity. Imagine the fool claiming 'I'm determined to get what I want' on top a married woman. He will soon run mad one day," Precious said comically and the couple spurred into a heavy fit of mocking laugher.

"You shouldn't blame him though. You're irresistible," Xavier said and tongue tickled her neck causing her to blush.

"Coming from you, that's sensual," she purred in appreciation and kissed him deeply.

"But..." She dragged. "Remind me who is being regarded as one of the hottest men on the planet again?" She teased. "No wonder ladies are drooling over you," she said with a tint of jealousy. "But... I get to be the one that owns you. Isn't God great?" She stated with pride.

"Boy, take a look at you, you're the full package, a work of art." She ran her hand on his cheek. "Especially when naked," she whispered naughtily on his lips and planted a kiss on it.

"You know back then in my old life, men's unclothedness didn't turn me on. As a matter of fact I didn't take notice of it. Men then, where all the same to me when naked but you... you my obim has really gotten my attention and admiration. Nothing beats watching your alluring body while you pound me hard and good," she said and pressed her groin hard against his and rocked, causing growls of ecstasy to be emitted from them. She kissed him.

"You know you still got what you wanted," Xavier said on her lips.

"What?" She asked sucking on his lips. "Mmmmm," she moaned, not relenting in twirling her groin against his. His right hand groped her butt cheek while his left sensually caressed her body.

"You always wanted to fück me... mmmmm ahhhhh... and you still got to fück me but in a more beautiful way... ughhh ahhhhh mmm..." He said and moaned.

"Aren't I lucky?" She said on his lips as their intimate moment continued.

#Xavier
#Ideal
#EndOfPhaseThree
#TheOrganizationSaga
#Xav-Verse

1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 2:14pm On Jan 13
Eddysilver, Teddybliss, jullyrosy, Semako36, Ihawarl1, froze6, Jalynn, Kdavid, Dybala11, dawno2008, MrCork, YoungBruzzy, Plus1ne, Slimsophiediva, Carterj007, tomic1, Zeedrou8, Vlip42, dappydonatt, silverlinen, Mjay12355, Bam17, SheWrites, Ann2012, Rosemary33, jullyrosy, Blackmanta, abduleez1, TheKingIsHere, pu7pl3, Minemrys, Therock5555,Calenikan, felsunseg, oshalom, Cr8tivegbotemi, BankyGee, Dantedasz, xaviercasmir, bigbauer, frankwriter, Salahdin, Morseleba99, Mynd44, obinnau, kingphilip, Kodjojnr, ChuksN.

Xavites, the last update in Phase Three have been released. Moving into Phase Four. Ideal is gradually coming to an end, and I must say, it's been an amazing ride with y'all 🙃

As we all know, Ideal is a published book. If you're interested in getting the complete book, you can do so on Amazon and Bambooks via the links below. I will be grateful if you do this 😎.

1.) Amazon

2.) Bambook

#Xavier
Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 2:17pm On Jan 13
Eddysilver, Teddybliss, jullyrosy, Semako36, Ihawarl1, froze6, Jalynn, Kdavid, Dybala11, dawno2008, MrCork, YoungBruzzy, Plus1ne, Slimsophiediva, Carterj007, tomic1, Zeedrou8, Vlip42, dappydonatt, silverlinen, Mjay12355, Bam17, SheWrites, Ann2012, Rosemary33, jullyrosy, Blackmanta, abduleez1, TheKingIsHere, pu7pl3, Minemrys, Therock5555,Calenikan, felsunseg, oshalom, Cr8tivegbotemi, BankyGee, Dantedasz, xaviercasmir, bigbauer, frankwriter, Salahdin, Morseleba99, Mynd44, obinnau, kingphilip, Kodjojnr, ChuksN.

Xavites, the last update in Phase Three have been released. Moving into Phase Four. Ideal is gradually coming to an end, and I must say, it's been an amazing ride with y'all 🙃

1.) Amazon

2.) Bambook

#Xavier

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 4:48pm On Jan 15

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 5:21pm On Jan 16

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 10:02pm On Jan 17
Update drops tomorrow guys. Anticipate 🙃

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 8:23pm On Jan 18
CHAPTER NINETY ONE

YEAR: 2023

"So how many months gone now? Five? Six? Seven? Don't blame me, I've not been keeping track," Angela voice boomed through the video call.

"You're pardon," Precious said comically. "It's six."

"Hmmm. Three more months and boom, I will be a god mother," Angela said enthusiastically.

"Slow down woman. I will be the decider of that." Angela gave a playful scowl.

"Don't blame me. The queue for that prestigious title is long. Every potentials must pass through the audition and that includes you. You know my baby boy must have a worthy god mother," Precious said, caressing her protruding stomach at the last statement.

Angela rolled her eyes. "So you're saying that I'm not worthy?" She quizzed, feigning annoyance.

"Come on sis... It's not like that."

"It's like what?"

"You know it's a crime to question a pregnant lady like that," Precious switched to the guilty game.

Angela gave a hiss in response. "Madam, quit this game of yours abegi, it's not working on me. So?"

Precious sighed in frustration. "Why are you taking this serious na? Look, it's not that I don't want you to be his god mother, it's just that, there are some other people that wants same spot, and these people are very close to me. So you see why I can't pick sides now, I don't want to hurt anybody. I will have to wait till then. When we get to that bridge, we will cross it."

Angela gave her an intense look and suddenly bursted out into a heavy fit of laughter leaving Precious confused. "My God, you should have taken a look at your face," she said and laughed. "I was just pulling your legs babe. Don't read meanings into it."

Precious heaved a sigh of relief.

"Madam, don't you dare do that again. Don't you know I'm pregnant?"

"Ohhhh stop with this drama of yours," Angela chided in a playful tone. "Anyways, drama queen, how is hubby treating you. Hope he's giving you lovings?"

Precious smiled and nodded in affirmation.

"Your smiles says it all." She rubbed her forehead. "Gotcha go, catch up with you later. Bye pumpkin."

"See ya. Kiss the twins for me."

"Trust me, I will," Angela said followed by the ending of the call.

The Xaviers household was finally getting an addition. After much persuasions from Xavier and delays or more like procrastination from Precious, the couple finally came to the decision that they need to expand the Xav Clan, and here they were, the first step towards doing that. The heralding of the imminent coming of the baby brought excitement from family and friends. Xavier's family, Precious' family, Xavier's friends, Precious' friends and the RichGela were all happy at what they perceive as a welcome development with some self imposing the god mother and father status on themselves.

"So imma tryna tell me that this baby girl here will be a god mother," that was Tesoma.

"Thank you bro for making me a soon to be god mother," Deborah had said.

"God fatherism is a goal," that was Bem.

"Not when I'm alive," Danjuma countered.

Precious couldn't wrap her head round the obsession with the whole god parent of a thing, it sounded crazy and dramatic, scratch that, it was crazy and dramatic but nevertheless she loved the attention it brought though. Whenever she thought about it, it brought smiles to her, their attention and drama was an absolute attestation to their love for her, her husband and their unborn child. She felt great being a part of such company.

The thought of being a mother excited her. The journeys, the adventures, the challenges ahead intrigued her although with a little trepidation. The responsibilities and the uncertainties ahead were definitely a source of excitement and fear, anybody would be in such emotional fix, but nevertheless she was more excited and what made it even more exciting was the fact that she was making her baby and going into the world of parenting with her heartthrob, her obim, her love, her obsession, her world, her husband. The thought and awareness of building a home with him filled her with pure joy, delight and excitement. This was going to be fun and blissful, howbeit challenging but with the ever flowing love and support of Xavier, she knows she will pull through.

#Xavier
#Ideal
#BeginningOfPhaseFour
#TheOrganizationSaga
#Xav-Verse

1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 8:27pm On Jan 18
CHAPTER NINETY TWO

"Jewel, I finally got a name for our baby," Xavier said excitedly, walking into the bedroom. Precious who sat on a couch watching TV gazed at him quizzically.

"Our baby boy will be called Xavier jnr," he said with pride.

"Xavier jnr?"

"Yes."

"So of all the names to give, it's Xavier jnr you could come up with," Precious said critically.

"What's wrong with the name, Xavier jnr?" Xavier asked with confusion. He hoped this wasn't one of her pregnancy induced drama. Unnecessary drama, arguments and tantrums have become a part of their life ever since she took in. She picked unnecessary offenses, irritations, complains and arguments at lots of things, even the most mundane of them. In as much as it was cute in a way, it was also frustrating and annoying, the down to hell kind.

"I don't know... maybe because it's narcissistic."

"Fück!" Xavier exclaimed. "What's narcissistic about that?"

"What isn't narcissistic about it?" She fired. "Only someone who thinks too highly of himself will choose to name his son after himself."

"Correction, that's not being narcissistic, rather it means loving a name. The last I checked, Xavier is an amazing name."

"I don't see how a name that means, the new house or castle, is a good name."

"Madam, what about bright, splendid, saviour, intelligent, perceptive, courageous? What about these other meanings of Xavier? You just choose to overlook them bah."

"It doesn't change the fact that you're being a narcissist."

"I'm not... being a narcissist. I'm not a narcissist, have never been and will never be, okay," Xavier defended.

"But your action implied it," Precious pressed further with her accusations.

"I'm not taking offense at that." He stared at her. "I know it's your hormones... your pregnancy hormones speaking through you right now."

"Did you just call me a dummy?" She accused thumbing her chest. She got off the couch and stood in front of him.

"I didn't."

"Oh yes you did. What the fück do you mean by 'it's your hormones speaking through you'?" She pressed. "Before that, why must you be the one to choose the baby name?"

"Jewel, we've been through this already. We both agreed to name our babies consecutively in other to avoid conflicts, with me being the first to do so. Heck, we even had to cast a lot to decide who names first," Xavier stated. "Please let us not go back to that okay. The next baby will be all yours for the naming."

"I don't like that name."

"Why?"

"Because it's narcissistic."

"Come on. Please give a dude this privilege," he said. "Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee," he pleaded with a puppy face when she meant to object.

"Fine," she said. "Since you've sworn allegiance to narcissism, who am I to stop you."

Xavier smiled at her drama. She was definitely hell bent on having the last word. He couldn't help but leer at her, at how cute she was with all her dramatic display. She looked really beautiful in her pregnancy. Her pregnancy really amplified her beauty causing her to blossom and glow. Her protruding stomach, a testament of his manly capacity and a proof of their love, stood without intimidation on her luscious frame. Yes, she has added fats in certain parts of her body, but who the fück cares? Definitely not him. Aside that, her fats were appealing, they accentuated her beauty.

"What? What are you staring at?"

He smiled. "You... you my dear. My blossoming fato," he said, calling her the nickname he assigned to her ever since she got pregnant. He smiled expecting a resistance from her. Precious has never been fond of that name. Her reasons, she isn't fat, but Xavier doesn't care. He loves the playful taunts he metes out to her with it. He loves how she whines and complains about her displeasure. Well, he doesn't care. It's his response to her unending and unnecessary drama and tantrums. He can't be the only one being frustrated during this pregnancy phase. Two can play the game.

"I'm not a fato," she objected.

"Yes you are... yes you are my beautiful sexy fato," he said and pulled her cheeks.

"Get your hands off me," she said putting off his hands. "I'm not a fato."

"A fato, no. My fato, yes."

"I'm not."

"Yes you are. My fato."

"I'm not," She said hitting him. "Who calls his wife, his pregnant wife fato?"

"Uhmmmmm... me," he said with glee.

"Then you must be senseless."

"If you talk too much, I will change it to whale," Xavier said mockingly. God! This was fun. He was really enjoying himself.

"That's not funny obim."

"Fato fato fato fato fato..." He sang, giving a mock dance.

"Stop ittttttttttttttttttt!!! Stop calling me that," she said, her voice breaking into a sob. Xavier paused on sensing the tears in her voice. He walked up to her and took her in his embrace, giving her a gentle stroke and uttering words of comfort to her.

"Ounch!" He exclaimed, flinching in pain at her pinch. "What was that for?"

"That's for calling me fato," she said with a serious look. Xavier smiled at her.

"You know you're beautiful when you're crazy," he said stroking her cheek. She made to respond but he silenced her with a kiss.

#Xavier
#Ideal
#PhaseFour
#TheOrganizationSaga
#Xav-Verse

1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 8:29pm On Jan 18

Xavites, Phase Four has begun 🙃

1.) Amazon

2.) Bambook

#Xavier

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 11:00pm On Jan 19

1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 8:22pm On Jan 20
AN EXCERPT FROM BLISS, THE NEXT STORY IN XAV-VERSE

YEAR: 2019

"Okay mum, I've heard you. Bye. Do take care of yourself. Greet Mr Okorocha for me," Derrick Okorocha said to his caller, being mischievous with the last words. He bit his lips slyly, expecting a reaction from his mother and as usual, she didn't disappoint. "Okay okay okay mum, don't crucify me." He laughed hard.

"Greet dad for me... and my lovely sisters also. Bye, love you," he said. "Ohhh mum, I've heard," he grunted. "Bye bye ohhhh." And then he cut the call, apparently in a hurry. When a man is in a hurry to end a call with his mum, it means he is either not on good grounds with mummy or mummy have started making demands. It's not unusual for the African... Nigerian mother of a 25 years old male to start having expectations, especially when that period of life clocks. And for Derrick, as Mrs Okorocha will see it, the clock has ticked.

"I don't know why my mum is on my neck," Derrick said to his housemate and friend, Yakubu Bello, who was having breakfast with him on the dinning, all dressed up for work. "It's so so 'Derrick when are you going to bring a woman home?' Ahh ahhh... shuo. Make this woman chill na," he lamented, causing light giggles from Yakubu.

"She should understand that I'm not yet ready for marriage. Me, I'm still a young nigga, I need to chop life first, likewise, prepare well. Aside that, money and correct babe no dey," Derrick expressed.

First of all, Derrick, Derrick Okorocha is a brown skinned, good looking, muscular, tall, 25 years old male from Anambra State, Nigeria. A graduate of Economics but a griller, hustle wise --- he sells grilled pork. Of course, it isn't his dream work but hey, a man have to do what he has to do for the survival while watching out for greener pastures. He's the first child and only son in a family of three children. Secondly, Yakubu Bello is a tall, dark skinned, muscular 27 years old male from Adamawa State. He is a Muslim by religion and a game developer by profession. He works at Xav Games. Thirdly, the duo are housemates in their two bedroom apartment, and very good friends right from their university days at the University of Ibadan. Fourthly, they are two of out of the 3,839,646 residents of Abuja, well known as the stateless city of Nigeria.

"Come on, if Yakubu here, a well to do game developer is still single, then who am I?" Derrick said comically. Yakubu shot him a glare while spooning egg sauce into his mouth.

"So it has gotten to the point were you now use me as an example to justify your singleness. Never knew I was a role model, that's something," Yakubu replied sneeringly.

"See your mouth like role model," Derrick jibed.

"And besides, in my defense, if Xavier Clinton Uweh..."

"Your billionaire boss," Derrick interrupted with a mouth full of bread.

"Dude, don't interrupt me," Yakubu warned comically. "If Xavier Clinton Uweh, CEO of Xav Group, a $300 billion dollar global conglomerate, and one of the top ten richest men on the planet is still single, who am I?"

"That's cheesy..."

"No, it's catchy, and way better justification than yours."

"Whatever dude. But this boss of yours is truly a mystery. For a long time now, he hasn't been seen in public with a woman which now begs the question of why?" Derrick sipped his tea.

"And that my friend, is a mystery to the media and public in general."

"But one thing is sure, he is either a secret Bruce Wayne or a Christian Grey or gay. It is either he is a secret playboy, which my money is on, or he is secretly bondage fucking someone's daughter or daughters, or he is bonking a male."

"Xavier isn't gay, at least, his past says hello."

"In this age of liberalism, sexual orientation conversion is more than possible. Yes, homosexuality is illegal here but not in some other places. So nothing stops your billionaire boss from bonking some masculine booty or getting his hammered."

"The way you said it makes it creepy and weird at the same time," Yakubu uttered causing a naughty smirk on Derrick's face.

"But what if he is just being a committed Christian, you know the whole 'flee from premarital sex and sexual immorality' thingy. He owns Xav Foundation, a Christian humanitarian organization, one of the top five largest humanitarian organizations in the world," Yakubu said.

Derrick facial shrugged and replied, "That's an option but what are the odds?"

Yakubu raised a brow.

"Come on bro, he is a billionaire in the 21st century, a century of sexual liberalism. The Church is not even spared. So being a Christian doesn't raise the bar for him. As for the billionaire thingy, well, 'it is easier for a camel to pass through a needle's eye than for a rich man to get into the kingdom of Heaven', Matthew 19:24."

"Really Derrick! Really!" Yakubu said with a look of surprise while stirring his tea.

"Bro, I'm a Christian okay, but nigga gats to be realistic. The 21st century is a handful. You never can tell, you just never can tell," Derrick defended his stand and sipped his tea.

"I'm just surprise at your claim that he can't be celibate or a good Christian simply because he's a billionaire."

"Dude, don't put words in my mouth. I didn't say he can't be a committed Christian or celibate because he is a billionaire..."

"But?"

"Being a billionaire in the 21st century doesn't increase the possibility of such. It's still an option nevertheless. Who knows, our billionaire bachelor might truly be keeping himself for the Lord while waiting for that special lady."

Yakubu nodded his head in agreement.

"But what are the odds," Derrick said, hell bent on playing Darth Vader. Yakubu rolled his eyes.

"But I love the dude, especially because of his intelligence, humility, philanthropic heart and of course, his book, The Game. God! That book is one of the best relationship books out there."

Yakubu nodded in support.

"But it's ironical and comical that a single guy can write such good relationship book though."

Yakubu facial shrugged in response.

"Okay, I'm done and dusted. Work beckons," Yakubu said and got up. "And, please, in all you do, make sure you leave me some of those spicy pork of yours."

"Na your money go talk sha."

"See your head," Yakubu said walking to the door. "And bro, you know the drill, the usual morning motivation from yours truly. Dude, you need to think big, see big. Jeff Bezos started from a garage. Picture your own global pork empire." Yakubu gesticulated with his hand dramatically in the air at the last words.

"You're mad. I say you're mad, idiot. It's like your brain is paining you, it is shaking bah. If I wipe you oraimo cord, shey you know how en thick. If I wipe you am, you go forget how to code games. Nonsense. Abeg getat make Derrick breathe fresh air," Derrick said comically. Yakubu gave him the middle finger and dashed out of the house.

I know lots of you will be surprise that Xavier is referred to as single. To clear that misunderstanding, check the timeline of this teaser, and compare it with the timeline in which Ideal started, things will fall into place. The connections in Xav-Verse from Bliss moving forward will be immense. Everything picks up from the foundational story, Ideal. Anticipate 🙃.

#Xavier
#Bliss
#Upcoming
#Teaser
#TheOrganizationSaga
#Xav-Verse

1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 8:51pm On Jan 21
AN EXCERPT FROM BLISS, THE NEXT STORY IN THE XAV-VERSE

The atmosphere reeked of energy, profuse energy, energy at a frenzy dimension all thanks to the loud mouthed speakers which shamelessly immersed themselves in their gossips, interpreted as musics, that spread across the space-time of the night club resulting in body movements which the human mind processes as dance from the occupants of the club, Derrick inclusive. Pouring alcohol into his system at a space of seconds, he moved his body and nodded his head to the music. He had to admit, the DJ was truly doing a diligent work. He exclaimed in delight when one of his favorite music, as a super model walking into the fashion walkway, made its gracious entry into the club announcing its exquisiteness. It seems he wasn't the only one captured by the enthrallment of the song as the occupants of the dance floor increased the momentum of their dances with excitement.

On a very good day, his homeboy, Yakubu, is his able pleasure partner in a scenario like this but all thanks to work loads which must be completed and presented tomorrow, Yakubu chose to take the path of "Work Before Pleasure". So here he is, in a night club having a time of his life, gulping down his favourite alcoholic beverage, delightfully dancing to one of his favourite songs playing, of course on his seat, while feeding his eyes with the entertaining drama around him. He wasn't in the mood for any floor dances. Moving the bottle into his mouth, he gulped its content down his throat, sighing in pleasure afterwards. This was the third bottle and he wasn't yet tipsy. Well, that was all shades of goodnews to him, an opportunity to booze more, to pleasure his soul more, to fill his body with alcoholic nutrients, whatever the fück that is.

Scanning around, his eyes glided from one dancer to another. The variety of dances taking place on the dance floor was a source of admiration, comedy and sensuality. Admiration for those that knew their game when it came to dancing, unlike those that would make, scratch that, that were making their ancestors ponder on the evil they did to deserve such offsprings who boldly committed sacrilege all in the name of dancing. Someone should please tell this people to stop embarrassing themselves on the dance floor. Of course it wasn't going to be him. It wasn't mandatory to dance, they could have just sat down and pleasure themselves rather than become dance floor comedians. But anyways, it was a service to humanity, a comedy service to humanity, too bad they weren't monetised. Present, were the third group that had decided to use the medium to preach their sexual gospel to all present with their racy dances. The way they whined and rocked was intriguing and arousing.

Feasting his eyes on the activities going on while gulping down his drink and nodding his head to the beats, he came across a lady who was lost in a world of her own on the dance floor. She twirled and whined with so much energy and dexterity. She's thick, endowed and curvy, very curvy. The way her thick, endowed and well chiseled hips and butt swayed in her short racy outfit was electrifying, literally. His rising member being the undisputed testament to that. Her caramel toned skin added to her sensuality as it glared beautifully especially under the spotlight of the dull, multi coloured lightings of the club which graced it and displayed its gorgeousness to the world around. He fixed his gaze on her as she whined, twirled, rocked and moved sensually. Now this was a sight to behold, a worthy meal for his eyes. Wait a minute, is she drunk? Okay, the lady is definitely drunk. How come he didn't notice this earlier. How will he anyway, when he was mentally feasting on her sensually. But hey, that's nothing to feel guilty over, it's a club for fück sake, she is free to get drunk, free to dress sultrily, free to ooze out sexual energy with her dance and definitely, he is free to satisfy his fleshy eyes and that he will do.

"So girl, go on and be my unofficial stripper," he muttered, smirked naughtily, relaxed on his seat, crossed his legs, drank from his bottle, and visually feasted.

Between instinct and the conscience, Derrick was still trying to figure out who was the greater bitch because they both were bitches and in their bitchness they landed him in the siituation he found himself. After coming to the realisation or conclusion, whichever one it was, that he's had enough fun for the night, he got up and left the club, against the protest of his body of course who threw tantrums on how he didn't or hasn't approached his or their alluring drunk stripper for a night hook up. After walking to the road to board a taxi, his instinct popped up and urged him to walk back to the club, the parking lot to be precise. And yes, it didn't fücking make sense, so he resisted but all hail the bitchness of the instinct, it went ballistic with riots, giving his mind restlessness and to make it worse, the few taxis that had passed through refused pulling over for him. It was as if they sensed or saw the WrestleMania going on between him and his intuition, and chose not to be involve. Fück them and fück his instinct, which he yielded to of course. God! His instinct was nothing short of a spoilt brat.

On getting to the parking lot, he saw his enthralling, drunk, unofficial stripper struggling to open the door to her car, a sleeky ride of course, a testament to how financially well placed she is. So he has been mentally fücking not just a drunk attractive girl, but a rich one. Great!

"Thank you instinct, thank you... for the revelation," he muttered sarcastically.

After struggling with the car door for few seconds, all thanks to her being profusely drunk, she made to get into the car but boom! Slumped faceward on the car sit and dozed off, and that was where the conscience came in. There's no fücking way he's leaving her like that, all thanks to that Mr. morality called conscience who like a relay race, took the baton from instinct. She could be exposed, scratch it, she's vulnerable and exposed to dangers; rapists, robbers, cutthroats, kidnappers, organ harvesters, human traffickers, and so on and so forth.

"Yeah yeah yeah, I'm doing it. I gat my humanity in me," he muttered.

And that was how he found himself driving a gorgeous, drunk and heavily sleeping lady in her dashing car home, his of course.

"So... explain yourself," Yakubu demanded to finally sate his impatient curiosity which began right from the moment Derrick showed up at the house with a drunk, sleeping but attractive lady. He was in the living room coding his portion of a game his team was working on, a task that had to be completed on or before tomorrow. The reason he couldn't accompany his homeboy to the club for a homies' night out.

"Allah!! Derick, what the hell is this?" Those were the words that flew out of his mouth the moment the door flung open and Derrick trotted into the house with their uninvited but inadvertently welcomed guest.

"Please bro, just help me settle her in, I promise to let you in on the details," Derrick had responded.

"I hate you James, I fücking hate you," the lady's voice coursed through the atmosphere howbeit in a low sleepy tone. She stirred unconsciously, snuggled a pillow tightly and slept on peacefully, unaware of her location or the strangers in the room with her.

Urged by Yakubu, Derrick sighed and narrated the events to him. In response, Yakubu sighed, placed his hand on Derrick's shoulder and said,

"That was good of you man. You did good." He glanced at the peacefully sleeping beauty on the bed. He has to admit, the lady was a beauty, too bad she found herself in a situation like that.

"From what she uttered, I think her drunkenness is as a result of depression, depression probably caused by being betrayed by a lover."

"Probably," Yakubu affirmed. "Right now, there's nothing we can do about her. We will have to wait till morning when she comes around, to know her."

Derrick glanced at the lady who was well tucked in on his bed. "You're right," he said.

"And I will have to settle in the living room," he said changing into his night wear.

"You know my bed is more than big enough for two."

"Nahhh, enjoy your space," Derrick replied, picked a pillow from the bed and walked out of his bedroom. Yakubu shrugged and followed.

#Xavier
#Bliss
#Teaser
#Upcoming
#TheOrganizationSaga
#Xav-Verse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 7:43pm On Jan 23
LAST EXCERPT FROM BLISS, THE NEXT STORY IN THE XAV-VERSE

Agape's eyes flickered as her neck rotated her head all over the room after reacting to her hangover headache. She took in her environment and recognised she wasn't in her room. Alarmed, she sprung off the bed to her feet. What was this place and what was she doing here? How did she get here? The last thing she could remember was being in a night club, then what the hell was she doing in a strange room? Did she follow a stranger home? Wait, was she kidnapped? OMG! Was she raped? What if she was robbed or her organs were harvested?

Reflexly, she examined herself. Her cloth and shoes were still on, her vagina wasn't sore, no pains and marks whatsoever on her body. The bed wasn't ruffled and when she checked her phone and purse, everything was still intact, all this a testament to the fact that there was no rape, she wasn't kidnapped nor robbed, her organs weren't harvested neither did she follow a stranger home to have consensual sex.

Feeling assured that no harm or stranger things had occurred, she took her time to examine the room. From the paintings to the tiles, to the size and makeup of the bed, to the lightings and furnitures in the room, the room reeked of middle class. It wasn't close to hers, both in grandeur and comfort, but nevertheless it was neat, orderly and homely, a pointer to the personality of its owner, who has a 99 percent probability of being a male.

Picking her phone and purse, she walked out of the room or more like sneaked out of the room, the creepy and dreadful feeling of waking up in a strange bedroom was still heavily present. She felt caution needed to be taken. In matters of seconds, she found herself in the living room, who like its bedroom colleague was middle class in taste but neat, orderly and homely nevertheless. Its owner must really be a sucker for hygiene, orderliness and homeliness. Impressive she must say but she needed to get out of there, which would be better if she didn't come in contact with her strange host.

Meticulously making her way across the living room towards the door, she paused on her track, suddenly going numb with cold sensations, sensations of fear and dread, coursing through her body as a deep masculine voice boomed from behind asking the question, "And where do you think you're going?" She swore she felt things went slow motion, she couldn't tell if it was real or if it was her imaginations conjuring that up, but she knew things were in slow motion, her movement, turning movement, a testament to that. Slowly making a 90 degree turn, she came face to face with a muscular, tall and brown skinned body crowned with a good looking facial. He was decking a black singlet over a white short. He placed the tray containing breakfast on the dining and walked to her.

Reflexly, she found herself moving backward, although for a reason she couldn't tell. She couldn't tell if it was because she was scared of who he is or because the dude approaching her was fücking hot. God! Check out those biceps, those brown, huge and alluring biceps, she ogled shamelessly. Jeez! Woman. Put yourself in order. You don't even know this guy. What if he is dangerous?... She scolded herself. Although in a good looking way, she ogled on, mentally. Fück me!!! She chided herself.

"Where do you think you are going?" The question repeated itself with the same tone. He stood in front of her and folded his arms across his chest, his eyes urging her for a reply. Agape went numb for some seconds before snapping out of that state, not with the snappy energy or effect though, rather a gradual one.

"I... I... was... door... going..." She stuttered causing a brow raise from him. God! What was happening to her? When did she become a stammerer, this timid? Where was the confident and intimidating Agape? That didn't go well, lets try this again, she said to herself.

"You aren't going nowhere without having breakfast... not in my house, that's an anomaly," he said. In response, she gave him an 'I don't trust you' look.

"Come on! Don't tell me you have the Thanos impression of me."

"And why shouldn't I?" She quizzed and folded her arms across her bosom. She was washed with delight at the return of her intrepidity.

"How am I sure I wasn't raped?" She gave an accusation that universally puts men off guard. She wanted to see that expression, expression of shock, surprise and disbelief on him. Yes, she knows she wasn't raped but hey, nothing stops a lady from getting confirmations while having fun, fun from making her interrogatee uncomfortable.

Derrick was taken aback by her question, but he got himself together.

"Uhmm for starters, need I remind you, you woke up in this house well tucked in a bed which wasn't ruffled, with your clothes and shoes on, no marks on your body, your vagina isn't sore, no feeling of pain on your body except probably the hangover headache, and breakfast is served for you," he said and raised a 'can you comprehend that?' brow. She gave him an adamant and impassive look.

"Come on, get the message. Rapist aren't that romantic or caring," he blurted out. "Any rapist that will do that surely has the fear of God in him, and to be sincere, the world needs such kind of rapists. What a service to humanity," he said, sarcasm evident in his voice. She rolled her eyes in response.

"I'm Derrick by the way. You are?" He said stretching a hand for a handshake. She made to respond but the ringing of her phone cut her short.

"Hello babe," she said to her caller.

"No... no, I'm not at home."

"Uh huhh, thanks sweetheart, you're such a darling."

"Okay, I will catch up with you later... got issues I need to trash out. Love you."

And with that, she ended the call. Derrick was the only one at home because Yakubu had earlier left for work and he does his business mostly in the evenings. Aside that, there was no way he would leave his stranger guest in the house all by herself even if he wanted or needed to.

"Let me guess, someone special?" Derrick asked in a dramatic manner.

Agape rolled her eyes in response but nevertheless answered, "Yeah, girlfriend."

"Hmmmmmm," he grunted, stroking his chin mischievously. "With the whole sexual liberalism in our world today coupled with the circumstances surrounding this call with your 'girlfriend'." He moved his fingers in quote at the word "girlfriend". "I feel this girlfriend has more meaning. So tell me, is she your girlfriend as in girlfriend or girlfriend as in that girlfriend?" He uttered mischievously. A little naughtiness and fun won't hurt.

"For starters, what's your fücking business? Secondly, what the fück is girlfriend as in girlfriend or girlfriend as in that girlfriend?"

"To answer your first question, blame curiosity dear. Secondly, girlfriend as in girlfriend or girlfriend as in that girlfriend means, is she the bff type or the you know..." He said and made a fingering gesture. "Type."
In response, Agape hissed. This dude must be sick in the head, seriously.

"FYI, I'm not a lesbian and even if I am that wouldn't be a bad thing, not when men are dicks anyway," she spat.

"The feeling is mutual dear, the feeling is mutual. I personally see women as bitches."

"Fück you!"

"You're welcome." He gave a finger salute.

"Shey you know you're mad?"

"I will take that as a compliment," he stated naughtily causing a hiss from her. "Now that we are done with our little drama, breakfast is ready, and you're definitely not leaving this house without putting something in that stomach of yours."

"Pleaseeeeeeee," he pleaded poutingly when she made to object. Agape sneered at his drama but deep down she felt pleased at it, it was fun, he was fun. An added package to his good looks.

"Fine," she obliged to his request and together they moved to the dinning where he took the initiative to serve her breakfast, breakfast of toasted bread, egg sauce and tea.

"So tell me, you said you see women as bitches, are you gay?" Agape asked and spooned egg sauce into her mouth.

"Nope."

"Hmmm," she grunted. If so, then it means he has a heartbreak history just like her or maybe he's a sexist, one of those so called alpha males that see women as nothing but objects or he was just getting back at her for referring to men as dicks, talk about gender commitment. Following those thoughts was the realization of how erratic her presumption or initial presumption was, seriously, who's gay for misogynistic purpose? Well, she shrugged, a shrug of 'that was messed up, but it's a bygone'.

"I guess you're expecting me to ask how I got to be in your house."

Derrick smirked. It always get to this point. To be sincere, he was disappointed it took this long. He had expected it to occur earlier during their confrontation.

"Well, it's a long story of pleasure, lust, battle, frustration and humanity," he said. She raised a brow both in curiosity and in response to his drama. He sipped his tea and went ahead to fill her on the details which spun into her narration of why she drank herself to stupor at the club, a melancholic story, which of course brought empathy from Derrick. She loved the interactive session with him, he was lively and intelligent.

"And what's the name to the face?" Derrick enquired feeling it was long overdue.

"Well, if you must know, I'm Agape... Agape Adebayo."
That name sounded familiar, scratch that, that name was familiar.

"Wait a minute, are you Agape Adebayo, author of the Even-ry book franchise? Founder, owner and CEO of the 3 billion dollar AG Enterprise?"

The self satisfied smirk on her face was all the affirmation he needed... needed to know she was.

#Xavier
#Bliss
#Teaser
#Upcoming
#TheOrganizationSaga
#Xav-Verse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 10:15pm On Jan 24
Starting February. Promises to be raw amd emotionally heightening. Anticipate 🙃.

#Xavier

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 9:54pm On Jan 25
Updates drop tomorrow Xavites.

If you must know, two more set of updates and we are done with Ideal 😎.

#Xavier
Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 10:58pm On Jan 26
CHAPTER NINETY THREE

"Obim," Precious called. "I waited for you to bring breakfast to me in bed but you didn't."

Xavier rolled his eyes. Here we go again, he groaned within. Another day, another trouble, he lamented. "Jewel, the last time I made breakfast for you in bed, what was your reaction?"

"Fine let me tell," he said when he got no response from her. "You specifically said I was disturbing your good morning sleep and that I shouldn't dare try that again."

They're both sitted at the dinning.

"That was the perfect example of wrong timing obim, wrong timing on your part," she defended. Xavier rolled his eyes. She sucked a lime. All thanks to her pregnancy, she had taken a liking for sour fruit.

"Well Mrs Precious Uweh, I've decided not to make the mistake of wrong timing again. So no breakfast in bed," he stated.

"And you think you have a heart saying such to your pregnant wife," she whined.

"For Christ sake Jewel! What exactly is your problem?"

"My problem is that my darling husband refused making breakfast for me in bed despite knowing how I love it."

"Why don't you talk about all the time you made my efforts useless."

"So should that stop you from doing the needful?"

"Yes it should, not when a whiny wife is using it to frustrate my life."

"So I'm a whiny wife?" Precious asked, tapping her finger on her chest.

"It doesn't need an Einstein to know that." Precious shot him a glare.

"Obim, you called me a whiny wife for expressing my desire to you," she said getting a silence response from Xavier.

"For Christ sake man, I'm your wife, your pregnant wife," she said and banged the table in anger.

"And so fücking what?" Xavier reacted.

"What did you just utter?" Surprise coursed through her.

"Jewel, and so fücking what? Are you the first woman to get pregnant? Are you the only pregnant woman? What's with you and the whole babyish attitude?"

"Xav..."

"No, just hold up," Xavier interrupted. "I understand you're pregnant and you have a whole hormonal riot going on within you which makes you behave out of line, I understand that, but my problem with you is that you're taking things too far."

"Too far? Expressing myself to you is taking things to far?" Precious objected.

"Yes, you're taking it too far with your unnecessary drama, tantrums and complains. I commit crime to give you belle? If you're not complaining about this, you're complaining about that."

"Obim, I want you to massage my feet. I don't need the massage again, I want you to jump. Obim, I want you to cuddle me. Leave me alone you're choking me with your cuddle. Obim I want to lie on the couch, no the floor, no the bathtub, no the kitchen. Obim, I want you to switch on the television. Who told you to switch on the TV this man. Obim, I want the bed all to myself. Obim, so you have the guts to leave your wife all alone on the bed. Obim, I want pizza. I don't want pizza anymore, I want goat meat pepper soup. I don't want goat meat pepper soup, I want beans. Obim, I need a chilled orange juice. God! Obim, who told you to give me a chilled orange juice, I told you warm. Obim this, obim this not. Obim that, obim not that."

"What exactly is your problem? Were you sent to frustrate my life? Are you the first to be pregnant?" Xavier uttered with frustration. "Go to Wuse market and see pregnant women like you hustling, some hawking Tuwo shinkafa self, while you sit here whining like a spoilt child. Look jewel, don't angry me," he said with exasperation and walked out of the dinning afterwards, leaving Precious surprised at what just transpired.

"Not cool man, not cool," Precious yelled at Xavier who was already out of sight.

#Xavier
#Ideal
#PhaseFour
#TheOrganizationSaga
#Xav-Verse

1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 11:05pm On Jan 26
CHAPTER NINETY FOUR

Richard voice rolled loudly in laughter, laughter that coursed through his being culminating in an outward verbal burst of energy that filled the space of his large cozy office of The RichGela Company.

"It's not funny," Xavier chided, his voice booming through the Zoom call. He had on his face, a look of frustration.

"I'm sorry, I can't help it," Richard said laughing in between. Xavier shot him a cold look which rather than comport him, sent him into a fit of hearty laughter.

Xavier rolled his eyes and let him have his way, his way at his misfortune. What was he expecting? That Richard won't find his challenge amusing? Come on, a brother must have fun before giving you supportive shoulders, not when the challenge is an amusing one. To be sincere, he knew he would have done the exact same.

"Are you done now?" He asked with a scowl on his face.

"Yes yes yes, go on," Richard said with a stiffled laugh, giving an affirmative gesture with his hand.

"Ogbheni, if you want to keep on laughing, tell me, so that I can change topic."

"Go on bro, I'm all ears," Richard said with a mischievous smile on his face. Xavier rolled his eyes.

"To be candid bro, the whole thing is really eating me up. Precious' demands are always crazy, her attitude is purely irrational," Xavier said.

"Obim, I want you to massage my feet. I don't need the massage again, just do press up for me. Obim, I want you to warm the ice cream for me. Obim, how dare you give a warm ice cream to your wife, who does that? Obim I want to bath hot water. Ohhm obim, this water is hot, you should have made it cold. Obim, I need fruit. Obim, who needs fruit, give me candy, next time listen to your pregnant wife before you act. Obim, I want the whole bed for myself. Obim, how dare you leave your wife alone on the bed, do you want her to die of cold? Don't you know your pregnant wife needs cuddling. Obim I want to lie on the couch, no the floor, no the bathtub, no the kitchen. Ahh ahh, I commit crime to give my wife belle?"

"In her defence, her body is doing her somehow somehow. What da fück!!!" Xavier said with frustration. "She's only pregnant with a child and she's acting like this, imagine if she were to be pregnant with twins, how would it have been. That one she would have crucified me literally."

Richard gave himself the pleasure of a lengthy hearty laugh.

"Bro I feel your pain, trust me. I was in the exact same shoes when my wife was pregnant with the twins. Angela was crazy, but make I no lie, your wife is over the roof," Richard said and bursted out into laughter.

"And me, her innocent husband is the victim. My only crime was planting my seed in her," Xavier lamented. "But you know what?" He uttered.

"What?"

"I'm frustrated alright but I'm not mad."

"If I may ask, why?"

"That's because I know the reason why she does this. I understand her condition. She's doing this because of, one, the whole hormonal reactions associated with pregnancy. Two, because she really needs my attention and care which makes her do all sought of crazy things just to get it. It shows she truly desires me. Three, because she loves me and because of that, she wants me to be a part of the pregnancy process. To a woman, pregnancy is an adventure, a journey right from the sex to the pregnancy periods down to the delivery. It's not just an event or phase, it's a process that needs to be savoured and enjoyed especially with her man, the person she is making the baby with."

"And she wants her man to be a part of that process, a part of that adventure. So if she's sad, you must be sad. She will ensure that. If she is happy, bro you will be down to earth happy. I'm speaking from experience. If she's frustrated, you will be frustrated. If she's uncomfortable, you will be uncomfortable. If she's angry, she will make sure you're angry. If she's scared, you will be scared. Trust me, I see this in my marriage."

"So it's necessary for the man to be aware of this so that he will be able to endure and cope with all the drama," Xavier said.

"You're correct. I was about to tell you same but since you know it, there isn't any need for that," Richard stated. "But... if you're aware of this, why the complains?"

"Bro I'm a human. I'm frustrated, not angry but frustrated and I need to express it. I can't bottle it up before I choke myself to death. I need to let go of the steam."

"If you say so..." Richard shrugged. "Doctor," he said in a mocking and cheesy tone.

"Cow," Xavier jibed. "Please get off my Zoom, I need to return to my $300 billion company," he said dramatically.

"And I need to return to my $250 billion dollar company doctor," Richard said in similar tone.

"It's $50 billion lower," Xavier jeered, sticking out his tongue childishly.

"See ya nose. Abegi, getat from my Zoom," Richard returned the favour smiling. The screen went blank signalling the end of the call.

#Xavier
#Ideal
#PhaseFour
#TheOrganizationSaga
#Xav-Verse

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

A Tribute To My Grandfather. / Chimamanda Adichie’s ‘Americanah’ For HBO Max TV Series / Gabriel Okara Dies Four Weeks Before 98th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 363
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.