Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] (12256 Views)

Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] / Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] / The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 7:48pm On Nov 01, 2023
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX

"... as a matter of fact, space exploration has immense benefits," Xavier said and threw a steak into his mouth. The ladies and the guys were in the garden of the Xav Mansion having a get together.

"Which are?" Bem quizzed, sipping his wine.

"One, increased knowledge of the universe. Two, possible discovery of habitable words. Three, reduction of Earth's population via migration to the discovered habitable worlds, if they exist. Four, creates business, career and employment opportunities in the space sector. Five, discovery of space resources that could be of value and importance to us. Six, increase in knowledge of reality, religion, science and technology as a result of shared knowledge between humans and aliens, if and only if they're discovered, and lots more," he explained.

"Although for all this to be possible, faster than light spacecrafts also known as FTL spacecrafts will have to be invented," Xavier went on.

"I'm guessing this FTL spacecrafts are space ships that travel with the speed of light or even faster," that was Halima.

"Absolutely. With the FTL spacecrafts, we will be able to travel units to trillions of light years across space within minutes to days."

"Pardon my ignorance, light years?" Omotola asked.

"Oops. Okay, light years is the unit of length used to express astronomical distance. One light year is equal to 9.46 trillion kilometres," Xavier clarified.

"That's huge!!!" Omotola exclaimed.

"Yeah, it is. As I was saying. FTL spacecrafts are needed in order to ensure smooth and easy space travel. As we know, the speed of light is 300 million metres per second or 1.08 billion kilometres per hour. That's the speed the FTL spacecrafts needs to attain or exceed. The current spacecrafts do not possess such speed capacity, so they can't travel at such speed thus making space travel lengthy and tedious. The current fastest spacecraft which is the Parker Solar Probe, currently has a speed of 163000 metres per second or 586800 kilometres per hour, that is 0.054 percent of the speed of light. It is expected to reach its maximum speed of 192000 metres per second or 692000 kilometres per hour in 2025, which is 0.064 percent of the speed of light."

"So you see, even the fastest spacecraft we have isn't close, not at all, not even to one percent or half of it. For example, let's use Mars, our close neighbour as a case study. The average distance between Earth and Mars is 225 million kilometres or approximately 0.0024 light years. With our current spacecrafts, traveling to Mars will take approximately nine months. Now if the Parker Solar Probe achieves it maximum speed it will take an average of 16 days. This is just for Mars, which is not even up to one light year or half of it. Now, imagine planets and galaxies units to trillions of light years from earth. Those ones will take centuries. Because of the non existent of FTL spacecrafts, space travel is heavily hindered and limited," Xavier explained in his American accent.

"Hmmmmmmmmm," Danjuma grunted.

"But anyways, scientist and engineers are working enormously to ensure that, although it will take a long time for that to be a reality."

"What about your space company, Xav Space?" Dafe asked.

"Xav Space is deeply into the project. That's one of our purpose and services. You all know Xav Space is into space research, space transport, space exploration, space colonization, space technologies and satellite services. We are really working hard in this, same with Elon Musk's SpaceX, NASA and every other space company and laboratory. Millions of dollars are spent in this project."

"You all know I'm super obsessed with space and the multiverse."

"I'm definitely not debating that. You're beyond obsessed, you're addicted," Precious said comically.

"Thanks for the compliment jewel," he said and gave a mock bow.

"Drama lord," she jibed.

"Ermmm, about the multiverse, is that shit real?" Tesoma asked.

"Those are just fictions," Danjuma replied.

"Speculations, yes. Fictions, no," Xavier objected.
"You can't call it fiction because you can't prove that it doesn't exist, neither can it be proven currently that it exist. I believe in the multiverse, not base on facts but hypothetically. Reasons for such belief? Well, one, the idea of the multiverse actually appeals to me. If it exist, what implications does that have on our knowledge of the reality? How does it affect our understanding and view of reality. What effect will it have on our philosophical, social, political, religious and scientific understandings? All these thoughts do heightens me, they intrigue me," he explained, playing multiverse apologist.

"Secondly, certain scientific theories like the string theory, M-theory, eternal inflation theory, and the many worlds theory of quantum mechanics, are kinda pointing towards the existence of the multiverse. Note, these theories as regards their connections to the multiverse, are hypothetical, they aren't factual. Currently, there is no concrete scientific evidence for the existence of the multiverse. We can't tell if it exist or not. It may, it may not. Till then."

"But this whole multiverse idea sounds insane. It doesn't make sense. I mean, you're trying to tell me that there are other universes like ours with their planets, suns, stars, moons, galaxies, laws and lives? Like there is a universe where Nigeria is the world power or where I'm the president of the United States or where Richard Dawkins is the pope or where T.D Jakes is the president of the Global Atheist Coalition or where Danjuma here is the chief imam of the Abuja central mosque or where biological men give birth?" Halima antagonized.

"Take a look at reality, is it sensible? Reality itself is complex and somewhat confusing. Lots of things in it doesn't make sense. You never can tell what is in reality. Because the multiverse theory is senseless doesn't make it any less truthful. Truth itself can be senseless. Truth can be complex, it can be simple, it can be sensible and it can be senseless. It doesn't have an actual form, it can take any form. Once upon a time, lots of things we believe today as facts where once regarded as myths and senseless."

"Back in the days, the idea that the earth was round or that there were other planets or that the earth moves or that electromagnetic matters such as light travelled in space without material mediums or that biological lives possessed complex algorithmic systems called the genetic codes and on and on, where all senseless. No one believed them. It was stupidity to believe such. As a matter of fact, intellectuals like Copernicus and Galileo Galilei were persecuted for conceiving such ideas. They were called mad men, but today those senseless mad ideas have now been proven to be facts."

"The idea of a multiverse today may not make sense but that doesn't mean it may not be true. It may, it may not, but science with time, will tell. It always does. So it is wrong to say it exist and it's also wrong to say it doesn't. Those two views aren't correct. That's why I maintain neutrality even as a pro multiverse. Being on the extreme sides isn't smart."

"I do tell people, when it comes to scientific and reality knowledge, always have an open mind. Anything is possible and anything is impossible. There is nothing in space and time that can stop God from creating the multiverse or aliens or other habitable worlds, if and only if He wants to. Same way, nothing stops Him from creating life through the process of evolution or creationism. It all boils down to what He wants. He isn't limited by our limiting views and capacities. He doesn't need our opinions. It's His universe and He decides how He wants it created."

"Come on, He chose to use the natural and gradual process of reproduction to create over seven billion people on Earth. Our job is to study His creative process, not decide it. Right now as we speak, a creative process might be going on somewhere in the universe or multiverse and He doesn't need man's opinion about it."

"As for the knowledge of the universe and the multiverse, that is where physicist, cosmologist, astronomical scientist and engineers, and astrophysicist like me come in. We have dedicated our resources towards unraveling this mystery. This is the reason why I chose to be an astrophysicist, the wonder and mystery of the universe and how to unmask them. I'm obsessed and addicted to it."

"Define insanity again," Precious jeered, causing the rest to laugh.

"Insanity is being a scientist sweetheart. The moment you choose to be a scientist especially in the field of physics, mathematics and computer programming, you've officially chosen to be mad. There is a reason we are called mad scientist. We think outside the box, we go the extra mile, we ask questions and think thoughts that shouldn't be asked or thought, we do and experiment what shouldn't be done or experimented, but in doing so we advance our world. Imagine the world without mad scientist."

"Scientists are the sacrificial lambs of our world, we go insane so that the world doesn't go insane. Yes, scientists are mad but in a good way. I am mad, and I'm fücking proud of it. Funny enough, when the discoveries and inventions are made by this mad scientists, the same world who label them mad will be the users and beneficiaries of it, which now makes me wonder who really are the mad ones? The scientists themselves or the world that uses and benefits from their mad discoveries and inventions," Xavier said.

"But all this multiverse and aliens thingy, won't they affect religious doctrines?" Precious asked.

"Man made religious doctrines and our interpretations of scriptures will be affected but the scriptures like the Bible and the existence of God won't be affected. This concern has been addressed by Raphael Ziggler's Christian apologetic book, Reasons For Believe, so go get it. And I must have you know that Ziggler himself is an evolutionist and pro multiverse just like me. And of course, his pro multiversial view is also hypothetical. He's neutral while bending towards the pro multiverse view."

(Notice From The Author: Reasons For Believe is the fictional name of my upcoming book, Transformation: The God Concept, a Christian Apologetic book centered on Raphael and Caroline Ziggler. Anticipate.)

***Minutes later***

"... earlier today, a man and I were engaging in an argument about relationships and all of a sudden, he threw the question 'what does a woman bring to the table?' at my face. God! That question off me," Tesoma said.

"Any man that ask that question is ignorant of the role of a woman in a relationship, not just that, he is ignorant of the purpose of relationship and marriage in general. He shouldn't be in one, what he should be doing is enlightening himself. If you know the purpose of relationship or marriage, you will know the roles of the partners in it, and if one knows the roles of the partners, definitely he will be aware of the woman's roles and if he is aware of it, he won't be asking 'what does a woman bring to the table?' rather he will demand it from her. I know my woman's role in our relationship, I don't ask her that dumb question, rather I demand the role from her. Only ignorant men ask that question," Danjuma said.

"I can't agree less. Men and women seriously need to seek relationship and marital knowledge because the wrong and negative relationship ideologies people are working around with aren't funny. No wonder relationship and marriages are crashing. Funny enough, I once possessed some of those wrong ideologies. Thank God, I've evolved and still evolving," Dafe said.

"Gbam! Not only that, he even went as far as saying women can't be equal with men because, one, men are more physically stronger than women. Two, men are majorly the providers and three, the Bible said so."

"That's preposterous I must say. Natural and societal ordained roles does not in anyway determine our personality position. Our personalities are not defined by those, rather what defines our personality as humans is our human essence, which is sentience or the God natured personality. That's what defines us as humans irrespective of our gender, race, roles or positions we play or occupy in the society. Our human essence makes us equal. So it doesn't matter whether the man is more physically stronger than the woman or that the woman is the birth giver or homemaker, she's equal with the man. It doesn't matter whether the man is the provider or the head of the home, he isn't superior to the woman, he's equal. Equality is not determined by strength, roles or positions, it is determined by the human essence. So when we say men and women are equal, we're simply saying they have the same human essence running through them, they're both sentients, they possess the God nature. We are all equal beings created differently with different roles and positions in the society. We should acknowledge our equality, oneness and diversity or differences. Same goes for race," Omotola said.

"I concur one hundred percent. Saying otherwise is like one saying that the striker is superior to the defender in a football team. That's irrational. They're both equal beings playing different roles in that team. Their positions doesn't make them more or less. In a team, everyone is equal irrespective of their positions or roles," that was Precious.

"Exactly," Bem affirmed.

"Permit me to come in," Xavier said. "Regarding the Bible, those that claim the Bible promotes male supremacy and sexism are actually misinterpreting scriptures. The Bible never promoted such. It is we that think it does due to our lack of understanding of it, which now translates to misinterpretation which results in misconceptions. This issue of misinterpretation is what Peter talked about in 2 Peter 3:15-16. Due to ignorance and lack of understanding of scriptures, they distort and misinterpret it resulting in errors and misconception of scriptures. For example, it was believed that the Bible said the universe and earth are 6000 years old and that they were created in literal six days but that's not true. The Bible never made any such statement or possess such contents. As a matter of fact, critical study has shown that the Bible is stating otherwise. If one understands Genesis chapter one and two very well, then he or she will understand what 1 Corinthians 11:9 meant by 'the woman was created for the man and not the man for the woman'. If we understand the scriptures very well, we will understand what Paul meant by 'women should keep quiet in the church'. What about the old testament? Same thing. Proper understanding of scripture is vital to avoid misconceptions and walking in scriptural errors."

"Hmmmmm, that's interesting. Please can you enlighten me?" Halima demanded.

"Okay, now..." Xavier continued with his explanations.

(Notice From The Author: The issue of the Bible and sexism isn't addressed in this book for certain reasons. They will be addressed in an upcoming book. And no, it's not Transformation: The God Concept.)

#Xavier
#Ideal
#PhaseTwo
#TheOrganizationSaga
#Xav-Verse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 8:05pm On Nov 01, 2023
CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN

"I'm glad you've finally decided to join us in Xav Foundation," Xavier said.

"Well..." Precious flipped her hair backwards with her hand. "It was only a matter of time obim. I mean, who wouldn't want to be a part of something beautiful as that."

They both were sitted on a couch in one of the living rooms of the Xav Mansion. Facing each other, they rested their bodies on the backrest of the couch.

"Obim, I have an idea regarding your philanthropy. You and Xav Foundation are really engaging in a lot of beautiful works in blessing lives in this world of ours. You're truly God's tool in putting smiles on people's faces. But you know, in as much as you really want to help, they're people that you can't help, not because you don't want to help but because you aren't aware of them and they in turn are unable to reach you," Precious said.

"You're absolutely right. So what's the idea?" He asked with curiosity and anticipation.

"The idea is, why don't you create a Xav Aid Me platform where those in need can approach you and Xav Foundation for help. This platform should be run by both you and Xav Foundation. With this, people with needs especially in the aspects of health, education and human rights activism, can approach you and Xav Foundation for assistance. It's very vital. Instead of going to them, this platform enables them to come to you. Emphasis should be mostly on health, education and human rights activism. Other aspects should be focused on also but the aforementioned three should be given more attention," Precious said.

"So what do you think?" She asked.

Xavier pondered for some seconds.

"That's a brilliant idea jewel. I think I love it, scratch that, I love it," he affirmed and praised. "I wonder why I never thought of it?"

"Maybe because you weren't meant to be its conceiver. Certain things are meant for certain people. Call it purpose," Precious teased and smirked.

"Maybe." Xavier shrugged. "But hey, that's why I have a brilliant woman like you as mine. I'm honoured having an intelligent lady by my side. One reason why you're my priceless jewel."

"Uhh huhhh," Precious said dramatically with a puppy face, her hand on her chest. "I'm flattered."

Seconds later, She straddled and snuggled him.

#Xavier
#Ideal
#PhaseTwo
#TheOrganizationSaga
#Xav-Verse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 8:13pm On Nov 01, 2023
Eddysilver, Teddybliss, jullyrosy, Semako36, Ihawarl1, froze6, Jalynn, Kdavid, Dybala11, dawno2008, MrCork, YoungBruzzy, Plus1ne, Slimsophiediva, Carterj007, tomic1, Zeedrou8, Vlip42, dappydonatt, silverlinen, Mjay12355, Bam17, SheWrites, Ann2012, Rosemary33, jullyrosy, Blackmanta, abduleez1, TheKingIsHere, pu7pl3, Minemrys, Therock5555, Calenikan, felsunseg, oshalom, Cr8tivegbotemi, BankyGee, Dantedasz, xaviercasmir, bigbauer, frankwriter, Salahdin, Morseleba99, Mynd44, obinnau, kingphilip.

Multiple beautiful updates have dropped Xavites 🙃😎.

One more set of updates before crisis 2. Anticipate 😎.

As we all know, Ideal is a published book. If you're interested in getting the complete book, you can do so on Amazon, Okadabooks and Bambooks via the links below. I will be grateful if you do this 😎.

1.) Amazon
* Page link: www.amazon.com/dp/B0BW7J92W8
* ASIN: B0BW7J92W8
For those who don't know, the ASIN is the book's Amazon code. Use it to easily search for the book on Amazon.

2.) Okadabooks
https://okadabooks.com/book/about/ideal_book_4_of_xav-verse/52025

3.) Bambooks
https://bambooks.io/book/share/ideal-book-4-of-xavverse/15913

#Xavier

1 Like

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 8:03pm On Nov 02, 2023

1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 10:00pm On Nov 03, 2023
Dear Xavites, happy Friday evening. Hope your Friday went nicely. I'm so excited to let y'all know that Bliss, the next story in Xav-Verse, will be officially published next week. Likewise, I'm currently working on the story after that, Steamy Passions.

Remember, I stated Steamy Passions is an umbrella story that consist of five sub stories;

* The Zigglers --- that focuses on Raphael Ziggler and his wife, Caroline (she will be introduced in Phase Three of Ideal)
* Fatal Obsession --- that focuses on Halima.
* Sizzling Desires --- that focuses on Joyce Balogun (she will be introduced in Phase Three).
* Alluring --- that focuses on Sylvie.
* Lethal Affair --- that focuses on Elena Gonzalez.

The story plan for The Zigglers and Sizzling Desires have been done, currently working on Fatal Obsession. In addition, unlike Ideal, it will be the conventional stories with conventional progressive plots, and they will be spicy. Trust me, y'all will be thrilled.

The Xav-Verse journey is a beautiful journey that I am thrilled to undertake with y'all. For now, things makes sense, and that's expected, because you don't understand a thing from its beginning or foundation, but as we progress, you will come to appreciate it, and this includes Ideal.

It's a honour doing this with you.

#Xavier

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by YoungBruzzy(m): 5:55pm On Nov 04, 2023
Xavier5:
Dear Xavites, happy Friday evening. Hope your Friday went nicely. I'm so excited to let y'all know that Bliss, the next story in Xav-Verse, will be officially published next week. Likewise, I'm currently working on the story after that, Steamy Passions.

Remember, I stated Steamy Passions is an umbrella story that consist of five sub stories;

* The Zigglers --- that focuses on Raphael Ziggler and his wife, Caroline (she will be introduced in Phase Three of Ideal)
* Fatal Obsession --- that focuses on Halima.
* Sizzling Desires --- that focuses on Joyce Balogun (she will be introduced in Phase Three).
* Alluring --- that focuses on Sylvie.
* Lethal Affair --- that focuses on Elena Gonzalez.

The story plan for The Zigglers and Sizzling Desires have been done, currently working on Fatal Obsession. In addition, unlike Ideal, it will be the conventional stories with conventional progressive plots, and they will be spicy. Trust me, y'all will be thrilled.

The Xav-Verse journey is a beautiful journey that I am thrilled to undertake with y'all. For now, things makes sense, and that's expected, because you don't understand a thing from its beginning or foundation, but as we progress, you will come to appreciate it, and this includes Ideal.

It's a honour doing this with you.

#Xavier
Thanks, man.
I'm so sorry for not engaging you like I used to do, I've been so busy a lot these days that I hardly have time for myself. How is it coming up?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 1:58am On Nov 05, 2023
YoungBruzzy:

Thanks, man.
I'm so sorry for not engaging you like I used to do, I've been so busy a lot these days that I hardly have time for myself. How is it coming up?

Thanks for your engagement, and no offense taking 😎. Happy Sunday.

#Xavier
Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 10:46am On Nov 06, 2023

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 9:25pm On Nov 07, 2023
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT

Moving his lips skillfully, Xavier engaged Precious in a deep passionate kiss. Standing in the bedroom, he had her positioned on him, her hands on his shoulder and the back of his head, while her legs were locked on his waist. Groping her butt, he fondled it sensually, relishing the softness and coziness he felt. Precious dexterously grinded her groin against his, augmenting their arousal and desire, they groaned in pleasure.

"Fück," he moaned on her lips and continued with the kissing act.

Dropping her on the bed, he took his time to visually feast on the masterpiece called her body adorned in a purple two piece bikini and stockings of same colour. Over and over again, he admitted that this woman, his woman truly was the literal definition of sexiness. From her appealing hair, to her beautiful face, to her well framed full boobs, down to her thin waist and wide hips, to her captivating thick and long legs, to her beautifully curved phat butt and of course not forgetting her thick beautiful vagina, every thing about her screamed enthrallment. The mere sight of her filled him with so much passion, so much desires, so much yearning, so much lust. It made him think of ways, creative ways to treat himself to her sweetness. His mind ran wild with the crazy, naughty and racy things he wanted to do to her, how he wanted to sate them both with beautiful pleasures.

Satisfied with feasting his eyes, he moved towards her who pleasured herself. He smirked at the naughty thought in his head. Position in between her legs, he took her lips in his slowly and gently. With such pace, he ran his lips against hers causing moans to escape from them at intervals. Holding him firmly, she grinded her groin against his. On and on, they kissed passionately. On and on, she grinded sensually. The pleasure and fire of passion increased tremendously, they cooed, basking in ecstasy.

"I've got plans for you tonight," he said in a seductive voice, breaking off the kiss. In response to his words, she gave him a longing look. He got up and walked into the dressing room and emerged seconds later with a case. He dropped the case on the bed and opened it revealing its contents; a blindfold, handcuffs, butt plug, Love Machine, magic wand vibrator, horsetail whisk and a spreader bar.

On seeing the contents of the case, Precious sat up and gave him a questioning look. She's a lover of sex, no doubt, but BDSM? That was way out of her rule book. Even when she was an escort, she avoided such act except of course when she was the dominatrix. If her clients then, wanted BDSM, they have to be the submissive. There was no way she was willing to subject her body to such torture all in the name of being an escort, now Xavier was trying to ply that route, like what the actual fück!!!

"I know what you're thinking, BDSM?" Xavier interpreted the look on her face. "But I must let you know that I myself don't fancy BDSM. I don't believe in giving or receiving pain all in the name of sex. I believe sex is meant for pleasure, not pain. I believe it's meant to be enjoyed, not endured."

"So, explain all this," Precious said, gesturing with her hand at the case.

"I don't do BDSM, but that doesn't mean I can't have what I call restrained sex or mild BDSM."

"So what's the difference?" She raised a brow, a brow that demanded explanations.

"The difference is, I won't be inflicting pain on you but pleasure, immense pleasure and of course sweet torture," he said and smirked at the last words.

"Sweet torture?" Precious asked with skepticism and confusion.

"Yes... sweet torture." He smirked menacingly at her. "You see, we react to sexual pleasures by moving our body. With that, our body is able to absorb, contain and cope with the pleasure feelings flowing through it, but if one is restrained, the ability to move his or her body will be heavily reduced, which now makes it difficult for the body to contain or cope with the pleasure. At that point, it feels like one's body is about to be torn apart, about to be disintegrated. The feeling of pleasure becomes tormenting howbeit in a sweet way, and that's the experience I want to put you through, at your consent of course. I promise you will love it," Xavier said and gave a dark naughty smirk at the last words.

"So?" He quizzed, raising a brow.

"No pain right?"

"Absolutely."

"Sure?"

"I cross my heart."

Biting her lips seductively, she purred, "Then come torture me baby."

Xavier smirked and sprung into action.

Picking the blindfolds, he blindfolded her, next were the handcuffs which he cuffed her hands with. He picked the butt plug which he lubricated and inserted it into her butt hole, Precious twitched and moaned lightly at the stimulating sensation caused by her anal muscles clenching and enveloping the butt plug. Done with the pre intimacy ritual, he parted her legs and took off her thong. He gave her aroused and swollen clitoris a gentle flick with his fingers, Precious yelped and flinched in a mixture of pain and pleasure. Pleased with her reaction, he smirked. Desiring more, he gave her vagina and clitoris a quick tongue swipe causing Precious to shudder and hiss.

Being wet and aroused, she immensely desired to be taken, unable to hold on to his teasing, she pleaded, "Obim, please make love to me. Pleasure me... take me... fück me... eat me... please..."

A plea he was more than willing to obliged to. Getting to business, he buried his lips into her wet, succulent and musky vjay, relishing the sweetness, he gave it an amazing treat.

With the humming magic wand vibrator in his hand placed on her clitoris giving it an ecstatic clitoral stimulation, he rammed the Love Machine in and out of her vjay dexterously. On and on, he expertly continued with the act. Precious wriggled and moaned with so much energy. The restrains from the blindfolds and handcuffs gave her certain discomfort which made it difficult for her to move her body freely, giving her a hard time to cope with the waves of pleasure surging through her. As Xavier continued to stimulate and fück her clitoris and vagina, coupled with the sensation from the butt plug, she moaned and writhe with certain difficulty. Due to the limited freedom to move her body in line with the sensation of pleasure, It felt like she was about to be torn apart. She groaned deeply in response to the pleasure and torment, sweet torment sweeping across her.

Relentlessly, Xavier handled the intimacy gadgets on her clitoris and vjay, stimulating and fücking. In a matter of minutes, Precious felt her muscles clenched, her teeth gritting, her breathing difficult, her fingers and toes squeezed as she hit orgasm. She screamed loudly, squirming and squirting in torrent as the orgasmic force registered it presence in her.

Minutes later, she stilled howbeit still struggling to catch her breath. Xavier smirked satisfactory at his handiwork. He walked to the case and ran his fingers in a gentle caress on its remaining contents; a horsetail whisk and spreader bar. He picked them and moved towards her.

He touched her skin with the horsetail whisk, on feeling the whisk, recognition dawn on her, this was a whipping tool, a horsetail whisk to be precise. She recognizes it anytime anyday even with a blindfold. Instantly, Precious became alarmed.

"I thought you said no inflicting of pain?" She questioned, the fear evident in her voice.

"Shhhhhhhhhhh," Xavier shushed. "I'm not going to inflict pain on you but pleasure. Just let me."

Putting her trust in him, she calmed and surrendered her body to him. Placing the whisk on her, he ran it slowly and sensually across her body, tickling and stimulating her, causing her to flinch and whimper. Bringing it down to her groin, he tickled her vagina with it, making the whimpers from her to become more audible. Suddenly, he gave a light whip to her clitoris causing an immediate yelp of pleasure and pain from Precious all thanks to the sensitivity of her aroused clitoris.

"Obimmmmmmmmmm!!!!! I thought you said no pain," she cried out, writhing to the sensation. The handcuffs and blindfold added to her discomfort.

"Did I?" Xavier said in mock ignorance and gave another light whip at her clitoris.

"Yesssssssssssss!!!" She groaned at the blended feeling of sweetness and torment.

"But I'm not inflicting pain on you."

"Yes, you are."

Xavier shrugged.

"Maybe... but tell me you aren't enjoying it also."

"I am not... okay a little," she admitted.

"I thought as much," he said naughtily and gave another light whip at her clitoris. This time around, Precious growled unable to bear the augmented feeling.

"Please obim... stop," she pleaded.

"I have no intention of going further. I'm here for your pleasure not pain," he purred. He dropped the whisk and picked up the spreader bar, a metal pole with cuffs at it ends. He placed the pool in between her legs locking her legs with its cuffs. Her legs were held and spread apart by the spreader bar. Holding the bar, he extended it length causing Precious to yelp at the strain it pulled on her thighs. With ferocity he turned her around in doggy, her ass in the air while her body laid on the bed. Boy oh boy, the sight of her well framed and round thick ass was amazing, it was fiery. He took some seconds to admire the beauty before him, those cheeks, that vagina well placed in between them, the butt plug in her butt hole, they were a sight to behold, it increased his arousal tremendously. Precious jiggled her butt sensually to tease him. On seeing the erotic jiggling of those beautiful mounds of flesh, Xavier lost it, he pulled off his brief, grabbed his dick and wanked slowly. He felt the urge, the urge to plunge his dick into her inviting, captivating and juicy vjay. He found himself almost giving in.

Fück! Precious, what are you doing to me? He cussed within. He exercised all the discipline he could muster and prevented himself from giving in to the desire. It wasn't time yet, when that time comes, he would make sure he fills himself to the max with the pleasure such had to offer. Holding his dick, he moved it on her vjay. On and on, he sensually stroked her vjay with his dick. They both moaned in the pleasure the sloppy contact of their genitals produced.

Pulling away his dick, he replaced it with his lips. Groping and handling her butt, he gave an intense, dexterous and passionate suck to her vagina. Precious wriggled and moaned into the sheet at the pleasure his amazing mouth action gave to her. On and on, he sucked. On and on, he tongue stroked. On and on, he feasted, relishing in the ecstasy her wet, creamy, musky vjay gave to him.

Occasionally, he tickled and lapped her clitoris with his tongue. He loves it, he loves her genital so much, eating it was a delight to him, a passion, an obsession. The wetness, the softness, the fleshiness, the juiciness, the musky scent and taste of her vjay, his woman's vjay, enormously endeared him to it, creating in him an addiction.

He could feel it, she was drawing near. The tone of her voice and the sensation of her vagina that acts as the habinger of her orgasm announced themselves. Seconds later, the wave of orgasm washed over her causing her to growl with might, she squirmed howbeit with difficulty thanks to the restrains from the blindfolds, handcuffs and spreader bar. Unable to move her body freely in response to the orgasm, she growled in immense pleasure and ecstatic torment, screaming his name and professing her undying love and commitment to him. All through her orgasm, Xavier never pulled out, he continued with his oral action. Minutes later, he pulled away when she has stilled. He gave her ass a few spanks.

Lying on the bed with blindfolds and handcuffs on him, Precious gave his dick series of light whip with the horsetail whisk in retaliation for his whippings of her. The sound of his groans filled her with satisfaction and pleasure. God! It's been long she was the dominatrix. Done with her little punishment, she kissed him deeply. Filling his mouth with her boob, she gave his hard dick sensual strokes and self-services. With Xavier feasting on her boobs, she skillfully hand pleasured his dick, moving her hand lusciously on his dick. Back and forth, she stroked and wanked. Their moans filled the space of the bedroom.

She pulled off him and took herself downwards towards his groin, lapping his skin along, on getting there, she moved her hand on his hard member and gave a sensual stroke, gently at first but increased slightly in momentum. Up and down, her hand lusciously went on the rigid fleshy organ. Up and down, she stroked releasing moans from a pleasure consumed Xavier. On and on, up and down, she wanked dexterously.

Feeling his seed about to spill, she gripped the tip of his dick with her fingers stifling the process and mounting pressure on his system, an act that caused Xavier to growl loudly in ecstasy blended with torment. The blindfolds and handcuffs restraining him, made it difficult to a certain degree to move his body freely to the sensation resulting in the torturous feeling of pleasure.

Preventing his orgasm, Precious not done with him, continued wanking while sucking his scrotum. At the verge of hitting orgasm, she gripped the tip of his dick with her fingers preventing the process causing Xavier to run wild with the sensation such brought on him. On and on, she wanked and stroked sensually and skillfully. Again, feeling he was about to give in to mother orgasm, she once again gripped the tip of his dick with her fingers preventing such from happening. Again and again and again she repeated the process whenever he was about to erupt, not giving him the privilege of cuming. Such acts from her shot waves of pleasure laced torment at Xavier who growled in response struggling to cope with the feeling thanks to his restrains. Wanking his dick with vigor while sucking his scrotum, she pleasured him into an intense orgasm, this time letting him have his way. Xavier screamed with so much intensity as his sperm flew out of his dick in large volume and with intensity.

Not done with him, she continued stroking his dick sensually until he was aroused.

Replacing her hand with her mouth, Xavier groaned, relishing the goodness of her sloppy mouth slowly consuming his dick. Without stopping, Precious continued taking in his dick, slowly pushing it farther into her mouth, her lips as a blanket covered every inch of him, an act which inadvertently caused her to gag but no way on mother Earth, was she going to let go, not for the next couple of seconds. Done with the deepthroating, she slowly moved her mouth off his dick only to take it back in another round of deepthroating, followed by subsequent ones. She gagged while he groaned.

Her spittle soiled and ran down his dick as she gave a wet frictionless Mouth Gig to Xavier. Her tongue played with his dick as her mouth moved back and forth on it. Xavier wriggled and swooned in immense pleasure, the feeling was terrific. Back and forth, she sucked. Back and forth, back and forth, not relenting, dexterously, she sucked.
Feeling he was about to cum, she held the tip of his dick with her lips preventing the orgasmic process, this time around, Xavier growled with intensity, his restraint which prevented his movement to a certain degree made him feel his body was about to be disintegrated with pleasurable torment. On and on, she repeated the process whenever he was about to have his orgasm.

Xavier squeezed his fingers and toes, her sloppy, warm mouth moving back and forth on his dick. Gritting his teeth, he growled with might and intensity, squirming, his muscles tightening as he had an explosive orgasm, his seed spilled in torrent out of their confinement. This time, Precious let them flow, taking every bit of his sperm into her mouth. Minutes later he stilled, breathing heavily and gasping for air. Precious smirked, satisfied with her work on him. She moved upward on him and kissed him deeply.

#Xavier
#Ideal
#PhaseTwo
#TheOrganizationSaga
#Xav-Verse

1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 9:36pm On Nov 07, 2023
CHAPTER FIFTY NINE

"... all the sex I had when I was an escort are nothing compared to our intimacies, obim. It goes beyond you being dexterious in the act, even though that's part of it. It's about the bond, the affection, the connection, the deep intimacy that accompanies it. It makes it different from casual or regular sex. It makes it beautiful, amazing and euphoric, way beyond human comprehension," Precious said, straddled on Xavier who lay on a couch in the bedroom, her face resting on his chest while he caressed her tenderly. Girl oh girl, she so much loves this position, the straddle and cuddling position with him. It gave her the feeling and experience of love, intimacy, desire, security and possession.

"Mmmhmmm," Xavier grunted in response.

"There's a huge difference between sex and love making. Love making is sex with love and intimacy at it core. That's something casual or regular sex lacks, they're just mechanical, just for the pleasure. No intimacy and affection attach to it. As a prostitute then, I only had sex, I never made love. I only had the pleasure but never experienced the beauty of intimacy which can only be gotten in love making."

"But what I have with you, the intimacy I have with you is beautiful. When love and intimacy meets pleasure, sex becomes immensely great. Sex only makes sense in light of love and intimacy. Love making, not sex, is the real deal," she said.

"Obim," she called and gazed intently at him. "I don't want this to end and I don't want to have and share this beautiful thing with any other except you."

"I'm with you on this," Xavier replied.

"You know if our relationship was actually a story, it would be a romance cum erotica which shows the beauty of sexual intimacy in a loving, committed and intimate relationship and marriage," he said.

Precious grunted and nodded in affirmation.

"You know, the treatment I receive at your hands... the way you love me, the way you make me happy... the way you make me feel special... the way you touch me, talk to me, look at me... the way you make love to me, they're great obim, I love them so much, and I don't want you giving them to another person. I want them exclusively mine. I can't stand the thought or awareness that someone is getting such treatment from you. It scares the shit out of me. Please obim, never leave me. Promise me you won't leave me. Promise me you would be faithful to me. Promise me you will always love me," she expressed.
Xavier held her firmly, caressed her and planted kisses on her hair and face.

"The feeling is mutual," he professed. "And I promise," he said lovingly.

"Same here obim, same here."

"I love you sooooooo much. Words can't describe," Precious professed.

"I know," he acknowledged. "And I love you immensely also," he declared. He stroked her gently as they continued in their position.

#Xavier
#Ideal
#PhaseTwo
#TheOrganizationSaga
#Xav-Verse

1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 9:41pm On Nov 07, 2023
The next update will contain an ideological content which will be base on the concept of homosexuality. Considering how polarize such topic is or might be, the next update will or might be polarize, sensitive and offensive. If you are an easily sensitive person, especially at such topic, it's advised to skip it, otherwise, go all out with the content. Gracias.

#Xavier
Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 10:07pm On Nov 07, 2023
CHAPTER SIXTY

"Guess what obim," Precious said, getting Xavier's attention.

"What?"

"An admirer wooed me today."

"Is that so?" Xavier quizzed comically. "So how did the show go?"

"Nothing went down, I simply rejected his advances. I let him know this goddess here has been taken."

"Hmmmm. Taken, taken by who?" Xavier teased. Precious acknowledged the stunt he was trying to pull, she smiled and played along.

"Taken by the most amazing, fückingly hot, loving, supportive, intelligent, responsible, powerful, positive, intimate, committed and faithful man in the universe, my obim."

"Uhh huhhh. Isn't this cute. Now my head is swelling."

"It better not, before I burst it with a pin."

In response, Xavier stucked out a 'duh' tongue. They were having a couple's pool time in the natatorium of the Xav Mansion. Precious' body was placed on Xavier who in turn did same to the pool's ledge. On their hands were glasses of champagne, behind them on the ledge was its bottle. On the wall of the pool hung a large TV which had Nigerian afrobeat musics playing on it on MusicVerse, a music channel own by Xav Music, a subsidiary of Xav Media and Entertainment Group, a subsidiary of Xav Group.

"I'm really proud of your commitment to me and this relationship," Xavier praised sincerely and planted kisses on her face, neck, and shoulder.

"So obim." She sensually lifted her leg above the water surface and slammed it into the water. "What would you do if you caught a man wooing me or if a man wooed me in your presence?" She played with the water with her legs, occasionally lifting it above the water and slamming it back into it.

"Nothing... in some cases."

"Nothing? Some cases?" She asked, surprised.

"Yes."

"Why? If I may ask," she quizzed, still surprised.

"Well... that's because, it isn't entirely my call. It's your call."

"I don't understand," she said in confusion.

"That moment is an opportunity for you to prove or showcase your love and commitment to me. You will reject the wooer's advances if you love and respect me. You won't need me interfering. But if you don't, it only means you don't love and respect me, you've passed your message."

"But you should know that women love it when their men fight for them against wooers. They love seeing their men getting jealous and protective in cases like that."

"True. I'm not saying I won't be protective of you, I will do that but not in all cases. They're cases where you have to prove your loyalty to me first before I jump in, and you prove that loyalty by saying no. In a such a scenario, if after you have rejected the advances and the dude is still persisting, that's when I step in and put the modafücker in his place, but before then, it's your job, in such or certain scenario, to prove your loyalty by rejecting the advances of your admirer."

"But you know I love you already. Why need me to prove it then?"

"If you love me, you won't have issues showing it when necessary especially to wooers," Xavier replied almost immediately.

"I'm jealous over you, but my jealousy isn't the dramatic type, it's rather what I called the matured kind. My jealousy is one of the reasons why I strive to be a loving, committed, intimate and ideal man to you because I don't want to lose you. My jealousy also makes me to be protective of you when necessary. That's the kind of jealousy I have, not the one where I have to be dramatic."

"I do tell guys, being dramatic won't stop your woman from cheating on you. If a woman wants to cheat, she will cheat irrespective of the drama you put up. For example, if I fight with your wooer, if you want to fück him, you will fück him irrespective of my fight with him. So you see, instead of being the dramatic jealous type, I prefer to be the matured jealous type."

"Aside that, I can't confront your wooer until I'm certain of your loyalty, and you prove your loyalty by saying no to him. If you love me, you will always be willing to show it especially to your wooer. I trust you but I still want you to prove your love and commitment to me by showing your wooer his place. If after that, he still disturbs you, then watch me confront him to the core, watch me go all protective on you, watch me put him in his place."

"Remember I said such occurs in some cases. This is because balance must be maintained to avoid problems. On one hand is my need to be certain of your love and loyalty to me, my need to see you choose me, our love and the relationship, and on the other hand is your need to see me fight for you, to see me being jealous over you. It makes you feel special. People, especially women, love it when their partners or men fight for them, when their partner or men are jealous over them. So to meet these two needs, in some cases, I do nothing but let you show your love and loyalty to me in choosing me, our love and relationship over a wooer, and in some cases, I step in immediately or from the very beginning and fend off your wooer."

"Truth is, love breeds jealousy which in turn breeds the need to guard and protect. When someone loves a thing, he or she will jealously guard and protect it. If a man or woman love his or her partner, jealousy over their partners will be inevitable which makes them guard and protect their partners, their territories from Invaders and harm."

"But while protecting his or her territory, one must ensure that his or her territory is truly his or hers. They must ensure the or their territory has chosen them. So while you meet my need of wanting you to show your love and loyalty, I will also meet your need of wanting me to be jealously protective over you. So my immediate interference won't happen in some cases."

"Balance must be maintained to ensure that, one, I'm certain of your love and loyalty to me, and two, I make you feel loved and special by being jealously protective over you. Relationship is a game, one must play it smart and intimately."

"Another scenario where I will fight for you is if a guy woos you and you inform me about it. The fact you inform me about it shows your transparency, commitment, accountability and fidelity to and for me. At that point, I will have to give you the support you need. It becomes an issue of our relationship. A hit on you in this case is a hit on me and the relationship in general, so I and we will ensure that out relationship is secured against invaders, and together, we will put the bastard in his place. Our relationship must and will triumph."

"I guess this also applies to you also," Precious said.

"Exactly. It's your call. It's my responsibility to always prove my loyalty to you especially in the face of my wooer, and it's your responsibility to meet my need of being jealously protected and guarded."

"Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy," she dragged.

She got out of the pool dripping wet. She slowly and sensually walked along the pool teasing him. Stopping, with a seductive look on her face which later morphed into a seductive smile, she moved and twisted her body --- adorned with a black two piece bikini that are joined together with two straps wrapped on her body --- in a sexually enthralling manner, flaunting her curves and assets at him, pleasing his yearning eyes with the lusciousness of her figure, his property. Dexterously and erotically, she moved and flaunted her wet body, the sight was an amazing one, a pleasant one, an enticing one, one that sent feelings of euphoria, desires and hardness through Xavier's system. He smiled in acknowledgement, appreciation and pleasure.

Turning around, she slowly and lusciously walked towards the pool chair that held her pool robe, wriggling her butt at and for him. Getting to the chair, she bent forward, displayed her well round, well framed and beautifully endowed butt at him, taking her time she moved her butt enticingly, teasing and arousing him. Xavier whistled and smiled in response at the breathtaking sight before him. No doubt, this woman, his woman was truly gifted with an amazing behind, one she doesn't relent in flaunting for and at him. She threw a quick glance, smiled and winked at him. Relentlessly, he fed his eyes with the most pleasant visual delicacy before him.

Feeling the flaunting and teasing was enough, she picked her plain black silk pool robe and wore it on her body. She catwalked to the edge of the pool and sat on it, immersing her legs in the water, which she played with, with her legs. Her thoughts ran far.

"Obim," she called, snapping her fingers.

"Yes," Xavier replied and moved to her. He positioned himself in between her legs and kissed her tummy.

"If homosexuality is to be legalized in Nigeria, would you support it?"

"Yes," he replied immediately.

"Why?"

"Liberty."

"Elaborate."

"Liberty deals with people given the right and freedom to live their lives in whatever way they want to so far it isn't evil. I think homosexuals should be given the right to live freely in Nigeria and protected against attacks. Please note, I'm anti homosexuality but I'm also anti homophobia. I don't see why we should hate people simply because we don't subscribe to their ideologies, so far it isn't evil."

"Hmmmmm, anti homosexuality, why?" She asked, stroking his hair.

"I'm anti homosexuality due to personal and religious reasons. But despite being that, I'm not homophobic. I mean, I'm anti a lot of ideologies but that doesn't mean I hate the people that possess those ideologies. There is a difference between being against an ideology and being against the proponents of that ideology. They're not the same thing. For example, I'm anti Atheism, not anti atheist. I'm anti smoking, not anti smokers. I'm anti sex works, not anti sex workers. I'm anti flat and young Earth, not flat or young Earthers. I'm anti creationism, not anti creationist. I'm anti socialism, not anti socialist, and on and on and on."

"Because I don't subscribe to this ideologies doesn't mean I have the proponents of this ideologies. I'm only against the ideologies, not the people. Same thing applicable to homosexuality. I know due to the actions of homophobes, it is widely believed that anti homosexuality equates to homophobia, but that isn't true, not in all cases. I don't support the ideology, that doesn't mean I hate homosexuals. I can't call myself a Christian, and then hate them. For Christ sake, as Christians, we are commanded in the Bible to love all men. Aside that, as a human that possesses the moral law and the altruistic nature, it's the right thing to love all men, so far they aren't evil, irrespective of their ideologies, and this includes homosexuals."

"To me, personally, I see homosexuality as a negative sexual abnormality," Xavier said.

"Why?"

"I will address that later. I personally see it as a negative sexual abnormality but I see it as light or less severe when compared to other negative sexual abnormality. For example, it involves adults unlike pedophilia, it involves non family relations unlike incest, it involves humans or sentients unlike bestiality, it involves consent unlike rape and in some cases, the love and intimacy shared between the partners are genuine. So yes, it may be a negative sexual abnormality to me, but it's light or less severe compared to others. So because of that, I support it legalization in Nigeria unlike the others, not on the ground of it being normal or appropriate to me, but on the ground of liberty."

"Aside that, when you consider the issue of intersex, it makes the whole sexual system sought of complex and this justifies the whole LGBTQ+ rights. Homosexuals should be given the right and freedom to live their lives and protected from attacks."

"In Xav Group, we have a strong anti homophobia law whose flouting may get one fired depending on the case. They're lots of homosexuals working in Xav Group. I don't support homosexuality but I don't hate homosexuals. When it comes to speaking against homosexuality, I do, but when the rights and life of homosexuals are threatened, I fight in support of them."

"But isn't this you contradicting yourself? How can you call for the legalization of something you don't support?"

"The call for it's legalization isn't on the ground of it being normal or proper, at least to me, but rather on the ground of liberty. This is done in other to prevent the oppression and discrimination of homosexuals in our society. For example, cigarettes are legalized, not on the ground of rightness but on the ground of liberty. People are allowed to smoke cigarettes, not because it is right health wise, but because they're free to do whatever they want so far it doesn't hurt or harm other people."

"Despite the legalization of cigarettes, we still carry out orientations against it, same thing applicable to homosexuality. In a civilized society, you go against an ideology via orientations and not restraining laws except the ideology is evil. Legalize homosexuality, but carry out an orientation against it. Those that wants to yield to the orientation, will and those that doesn't, won't, but no one should be oppressed or discriminated, it's wrong."

"I must also mention, homosexuality should not by any and all means be brought into the Church. Homosexuals are welcomed into the church, the church is open to anyone that wants to be a part of it. But homosexuality shouldn't be brought into the church, it is against Biblical doctrines. The Church itself, thanks to the Bible, does not even support pre marital and extra marital heterosexual sex, is it homosexuality they will now support? In Christianity, we have a constitution, which is the Bible, and we abide by it."

"There's nothing wrong in being an homosexual but please keep Christianity out of it. There's nothing wrong in being a gay Christian but please don't try to use the Bible to justify your homosexuality. Just be an homosexual and keep Christianity and the Bible out of it. The Bible does not support it, and we aren't going to make it to. We shouldn't forget, God and Christ hates sin but love sinners, going with that model, Christians should love homosexuals even if they don't support homosexuality."

"Certain religious laws should not be brought into the secular society, and certain secular laws should not be brought into the Church. There should be a line between the state and the religious institutions, especially the Church."

"So yes, I am anti homsexuality and anti homophobia. I don't support homosexuality but I love homosexuals, because I'm a Christian and a human. It's the right thing to do. Let love lead. So I support the legalization of homosexuality not on the ground of it being normal or proper to me, but on the ground of liberty, but I also support carrying out an orientation against it despite its legalization, the orientation should be devoid of hate, it should be done with love and respect," Xavier said.

"Hmmmmm," Precious hummed. "I think you're right... in as much as I have my own reservations about homosexuality, I buy your idea of legalization of it due to liberty, and of course, love has to lead."

"By the way, you still haven't told me why you see homosexuality as a negative sexual abnormality," she brought to his notice.

"Right. Get ready, it's going to be a long one. I..." Xavier continued with his speech with Precious paying rapt attention.

#Xavier
#Ideal
#PhaseTwo
#TheOrganizationSaga
#Xav-Verse

1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 10:13pm On Nov 07, 2023
Eddysilver, Teddybliss, jullyrosy, Semako36, Ihawarl1, froze6, Jalynn, Kdavid, Dybala11, dawno2008, MrCork, YoungBruzzy, Plus1ne, Slimsophiediva, Carterj007, tomic1, Zeedrou8, Vlip42, dappydonatt, silverlinen, Mjay12355, Bam17, SheWrites, Ann2012, Rosemary33, jullyrosy, Blackmanta, abduleez1, TheKingIsHere, pu7pl3, Minemrys, Therock5555, Calenikan, felsunseg, oshalom, Cr8tivegbotemi, BankyGee, Dantedasz, xaviercasmir, bigbauer, frankwriter, Salahdin, Morseleba99, Mynd44, obinnau, kingphilip.

Multiple beautiful updates have dropped Xavites 🙃😎.

Okayyyyyyyyyyy Xavites, that's the last update before crisis 2. In other words, the next updates will be crisis 2 😎.

Now aside that, what's your take on the last update? Do you agree with Xavier or not, and why? It will be nice if we have a little chat.

As we all know, Ideal is a published book. If you're interested in getting the complete book, you can do so on Amazon, Okadabooks and Bambooks via the links below. I will be grateful if you do this 😎.

1.) Amazon
For those who don't know, the ASIN is the book's Amazon code. Use it to easily search for the book on Amazon.

2.) Okadabooks

3.) Bambooks

#Xavier
Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 7:15am On Nov 09, 2023
I'm very excited to announce that Bliss will be published today on Okadabooks, Amazon and Bambooks today 😎. Teasers will be dropped here to give you a feel of what it's about.

On the other side of the news, Steamy Passion is in the works. Our Xav-Verse is moving forward 😎.

#Xavier

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 7:57pm On Nov 09, 2023

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 9:22pm On Nov 10, 2023
Okadabooks done and dusted. Amazon and Bambooks coming up next. Below is the link;
https://okadabooks.com/book/about/bliss_book_5_of_xav-verse/55308

In other news, crisis 2 officially begins tomorrow. It is an intriguing and emotionally packed adventure. I'm so excited to engage in that adventure with this community 😎.

#Xavier

1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 8:24pm On Nov 11, 2023
Okay Xavites, crisis 2 officially starts now.

Dedicated to YoungBruzzy for all your support and dedication.

CHAPTER SIXTY ONE

"So jewel, I've been thinking, why don't we take some time off for a couple's vacation? It's been long," Xavier said to Precious who was in the dressing room. He was sitted on a couch in the bedroom reading Forbes magazine.

"I go with the idea obim," Precious screamed from the dressing room.

"So where do you have in mind?" He asked, his face buried in the magazine in his hands.

"Uhhmmmmmmm." Precious pondered going through the tons of options in her head. "I think Goa, India will be a good choice." She eventually landed on a choice.

"Nice pick though. Will next week be okay for you?" He flipped the page of the magazine to the next.

"I think so," she replied after some mental deliberation.

"You think so or you're certain."

"I'm fine with next week."

"Okay," he said. He ran his eyes across the magazine page, his mouth moving with inaudible sounds in line with his reading act. "I will start the preparation soonest. I just hope nothing comes up that will halt it."

"Same here too. I'm really looking forward to it," Precious expressed from the dressing room.

Xavier parted his lips to say something but was stopped by the notification sound from his phone, a testament to an incoming message. He sighed and picked up his smartphone, praying it wasn't one of those unwanted messages from his service provider or an advert. Looking at the message which was from an unknown number, he noticed it was an MMS, a video to be precise. He clicked on it and watched.

Three expressions ran across Xavier's face due to the content of the MMS; shock, surprise and confusion. He blinked his eyes to be certain of what he saw, but that didn't disperse the doubt, doubt on the reality of things he felt. To be more certain he gave his chin a hard, deep pinch, one that left his nail imprint on his chin. The pain sensation that followed was the undisputed evidence that this was reality, he wasn't dreaming, he wasn't hallucinating and neither has his eyes developed any abnormality. Stunned, he played the video over and over again. No, this couldn't be true, definitely, it couldn't be true. This must be a joke. Something seemed off but does it? Does it or was he trying hard to deny the reality before him in the video.

"So obim, le..." Precious coming from the dressing room paused both on her track and words on seeing the look on his face. Confused and curious, she took meticulous strides towards him.

"Obim, what's the problem?" She asked in a mild tone. Xavier glared at her, a glare that sent shivers down her spine. Impulsively, she ran her mind down memory lane to find out where she must have erred, none came to her mind but why such look at her?

To sate her curiosity, she asked again,

"Obim, what's the problem?"

"This is the problem," he replied instantly, giving her his phone to see for herself. She looked at him stunned, then the phone and back at him. Realizing this was the answer she was going to get, she clicked on the video. It felt as if someone with a reality remote pressed the stop button at the flow of time. She was shocked, stunned, confused and scared all at once. She looked at him and back at the video. What the fück did she just watch? What was going on? Was this a joke or what? Her mind went into overdrive which was in improportionality to the rest of her body, which stood frozen, like a statue immersred and coated with ice. Fear gnawed at her heart, this was trouble, real trouble. She just hoped Xavier wasn't thinking what she thought he was thinking, she hoped he had not run into conclusions.

With quivering lips and tone, she asked, "Obim, what's this?"

Those were the only words her mind could come up with at the moment. To be candid, it sounded smart to her. Heck, she was heavily confused coupled with fear.

"Are you seriously asking me that Precious? Are you?" Xavier asked with anger, his eyes emitting it. Precious attempted to reply but such was an effort in futility as for some unexplainable reasons, the words got stuck in her throat.

"What? Have you suddenly gone dumb?" Xavier sneered. "I will like you to explain that video of you fücking another man to me."

She stared at the video, video of her making out with a man, a man she doesn't know and hasn't met ever since her transformation, talk more of making out with him. The video was soundless, only actions could be seen.

"Obim... Xav... Xavier," she stuttered, her voice finally decided to be found. "Please believe me, this is not true."

Xavier raised a quizzed brow. "Come again?" He scratched his right ear for emphasis.

Precious swallowed a lump, her emotions failing her. "Whatever you see in that video isn't true. I don't know that man, I've never met him talk more of sleeping with him," she said almost tearing up.

"So you're saying the video is lying."

She nodded. "Yes."

"Go on, explain," Xavier said and folded his arms across his chest.

"Please obim, believe me. That's not me in the video. I love you sincerely, I will never cheat on you. I will never disrespect you, myself and our bond. Believe me, nothing of such happened. Please, you have to believe me," she explained emotionally with utmost sincerity.

"Wow, I never believed you were a talented actress. God! You're so fücking believable," Xavier mocked and clapped. "I gave you my all, my heart, my resources, my life, my body but what did you fücking do in return? Cheat on me," he said, disgust evident in his voice.

"No no no no no," she uttered in return emotionally. "That's not true. Obim, I value what we share, I honour you a lot. I can't sink myself so low to do this. You're the only man I've been with ever since this romance began."

"Liar!!!!!" He screamed causing her to shiver in fright. "Cheating is not enough, you still have the effontry to lie to my face about this? Do you think I'm dumb? Do you think I'm stupid?" He raised his voice.

"I'm utterly disgusted at what you've made of yourself, a filth. I can't believe I'm dating someone like you, one that stinks, one that lacks self honour, one that's an abomination, one unworthy of love and commitment..."

"No no nooooooooo. Xavier stop it, it's not true," she screamed in tears.

"But you're a cheat."

"I'm not."

"Is the video lying?"

"Yes."

"Prove it." She went still instantly, her eyes fixed on him, soft whimpers escaped her lips.

"I can't but you have to believe me, I didn't cheat on you, I have never. That video is forgery."

Xavier smirked, a smirk of mockery.

"My parents were right, you're not good for me, you're unworthy of me, my love. I feel stupid not believing them. Like what the hell!!?" He said, screaming the last words. "I can't believe I fought against my parents and the world for a bitch. You disgust me, disgust me for making a mess of yourself, for dishonouring yourself not me. Whatever respect I have for you falls to the ground," he said with so much loathsomeness. He hissed, turned around and attempted to walk off. Precious at the moment grabbed his hand.

"Please obim..."

"Don't fücking call me that. Coming from you it repels me," he screamed at her in disdain.

"Please obim," she called stubbornly. "Please believe me. I'm innocent. I'm not what you think I am. I'm not what this video is implying. Obim, I love you, I love you with my life, please believe me. I've been faithful to you. My body has been yours only. Please don't do this to me, to us," she pleaded tearingly with so much sincerity and intensity.

"Let go of me you pig."

"Why can't you believe me?"

"Because you're a prostitute!!!" He bursted out. "You were. A leopard can never change its spot, same with you. That video is a testament to that."

Those words left her stunned. She couldn't believe it. He was basing all this on her past. The pain she felt in her heart that moment was nothing compared to the ones she had initially felt. This was intensively hurtful. Why will her past always define her? Why? Why can't she be seen as someone decent for once? Of all the people in the world, she never for once thought Xavier will rub her past on her, she never for once thought the man she took refuge in will explain her off by her past. God! This was hurtful, she cried as her heart bled, her tears ran down her cheeks uncontrollably. Seeing her as a cheat, she can understand, the video made sure of that but defining her by what she used to be was an entirely different ball game.

"God!! I want to believe that you've geniunely changed, I want to believe that you're a different person, I want to believe that you're decent and responsible, the woman I fell in love with but all that's just a delusion, not with what you've done," he said and released his hand from her grip.

He stared at her teary face as she cried. He wanted to have pity on her but he felt none even after searching the deepest parts of him. How did he expect to have it anyway? How did he expect to have pity for an abomination, a filth, a tramp? Casting a disdainful look at her, he walked off the bedroom banging the door after him. Precious consumed with so much pain and grief, found herself lying on the bed with the sheet as her companion as it soaked the salty liquid from her eyes.

#Xavier
#Ideal
#PhaseTwo
#TheOrganizationSaga
#Xav-Verse

1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 8:41pm On Nov 11, 2023
CHAPTER SIXTY TWO

"I feel your pain sweetheart, I feel your pain," Tesoma said sincerely, comforting and cuddling a weeping Precious. They were in the ladies' apartment.

"It hurts, it really hurts," Precious said. "Why can't I have a normal happy life? Why? Why do I have to suffer for what I'm not? Why can't Xav believe me? Why is he doubting my love, commitment and fidelity to him?" She lamented, tears running down her eyes onto Tesoma's clothing. She sniffled, taking in the mucus threatening to let itself out.

"But I wonder who would send such implicating video to Xavier?" Halima wondered. That was the question on everyone's mind. Who sent the video? Like lightening cutting across the sky, it cut across their mind leaving behind masses of confusion and ignorance. She gazed at the weeping Precious and felt immense empathy for her. She inhaled deeply taking in the melancholic energy that permeated the room, and bent her head in silence and sadness.

"The thing is, I want to be mad at Xav but when I consider the circumstance I just can't help but keep him out of the blame zone. I mean, if I was in his shoes, I would have reacted the same," Omotola said. "But who's the witch that will do this shit?" She asked the most asked question of the moment.

Everything was an enigma to them, to her. If Precious was innocent, then how come the forged video? But what if Precious was lying? That was their initial thought but after she stuck to her claim of innocence when they pressed her with questions, they had to believe her. The Precious they knew was someone that's very firm on what she believes is the truth, so if she repeatedly says she's innocent to them, her inner circle, her bestfriends, then she is. Aside that, the sincerity emitting from her coupled with the state of grief she was in strengthened their conviction.

"But Xav should have known that she's innocent from her reactions and firmness to her claims," Tesoma said.

"You can't blame him. Put yourself in his shoes. The awareness that your partner, the one you love so much is cheating on you is not one whose reaction to will be base on logic, it'll be purely emotional," Halima said. "I think what he needs is time. By the time he sees that she's still firm on her claim of innocence he will have to reconsider."

"But you know that won't be easy though considering the fact that the implicating material is a video of her making out with another man..."

"I didn't make out with another man!!! I don't know him, I've never met him, how then can I fück him?" Precious lashed out at Omotola. The room went silent with the girls gazing at her with empathy. They couldn't help but wonder about the emotional pain she was passing through.

Tesoma, cuddling and patting her said, "We know you didn't do it. We believe you. Xav will come around. I believe the demon behind all this will be exposed and dealt with."
Holding her tightly, Precious lamented, "He didn't believe me, Xav didn't believe me because I'm an ex prostitute. He said I will never change."

"That's bullshit of Xavier," Omotola spat angrily.

"It's expected, his brain is clogged with emotions. Give him sometime, he will reconsider when he sees or perceives your innocence," Halima said pacifying the weeping Precious.

"I'm tired. I want all of this to end. I want my obim back. I just want to be happy. Is it a crime for me... an ex prostitute, to be happy?" She said sniffling.

"That's pathetic!" Bem exclaimed to the news of Precious' infidelity revealed by Xavier. Him, Xavier and the rest of the boys were in his living room. "But can I see the video?"

"No." Xavier objected squinting. "It's private. You don't expect me to give Precious' sextape to you."

"But do you think she's guilty? What if the tape is forged?" That was Dafe.

Xavier scoffed. "The video speaks for itself. Precious made a mess of herself."

"What does Precious have to say about this?"

"She denies the authenticity of the video," Xavier replied Danjuma. Danjuma raised a brow, begging for further explanations.

"She claims the video is not true, that it was forged. She claims she never cheated."

"Who do you believe? Her or the video?" Danjuma asked.

"To be sincere with you, both are convincing. The events in the video is glaring but Precious acts and words are convincing," Xavier said. He sighed and rubbed his brow. "It's been close to 24 hours since the revelation and I'm fücking confuse. Her claims both yesterday and today are the same but for some reason I can't explain, I don't believe her. I feel she's just being a good actress."

"You can't base this on feelings Xav, you're more intelligent than that. What if she's innocent?"

"What if she's guilty?" Xavier redirected at Dafe.

"See Xav, I've seen the love Precious has for you. It's immense and real," Dafe said.

"That's what I thought but what if it was all a facade?"

"Xav, we all know it wasn't a facade. True love isn't undetectable. Precious' sincere and immense love for you is glaring. If Precious that loves you so much claims that she's innocent of infidelity a video is accusing her of, then I tell you she is or there's a high probability that she is," Bem reasoned.

"Time will tell," Xavier said and shrugged his shoulder.

"I know you're being emotional. You're disgusted at what you think Precious did but please give room for reasoning and look into this issue. Precious might be innocent, higher probability. You don't want to wrongly accuse and lose a woman whose love for you is true," Bem said.

"But the question remains, who sent the video?" Danjuma asked prompting an 'I don't know' shrug from Xavier.

#Xavier
#Ideal
#PhaseTwo
#TheoOrganizationSaga
#Xav-Verse

1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 8:45pm On Nov 11, 2023

Xavites! The long anticipated crisis 2 is here. So, what are takes on it? What are your expectations? And if you were in Xavier's shoes, what would you do?

I will love to hear your thoughts

1.) Amazon

2.) Okadabooks

3.) Bambooks

#Xavier

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 8:37pm On Nov 12, 2023
Just so you know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by YoungBruzzy(m): 10:00pm On Nov 12, 2023
Another whirlwind in the love life of those beautiful couple 😩🥹 I'm sure they will overcome this as well. Keep it coming Xav, you are the realest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by YoungBruzzy(m): 6:42am On Nov 13, 2023
Xavier5:

Xavites! The long anticipated crisis 2 is here. So, what are takes on it? What are your expectations? And if you were in Xavier's shoes, what would you do?

I will love to hear your thoughts

1.) Amazon

2.) Okadabooks

3.) Bambooks
https://bambooks.io/book/share/ideal-book-4-of-adverse/15913

#Xavier

If I am to tell the truth, Xavier overreacts to that video evidence.
1. As a man, if you are under any pressure, the first thing to do is not to throw tantrums because it will come back to haunt you. He is supposed to hear his partner's side first, even if he did not believe her, he could do his own private investigation (Thank God he has the finances to conduct that)
2. The source of the video, he should have known that there is someone somewhere scheming evil things against his relationship which still brought us to why he shouldn't have reacted like he did.
3. Trust: this simply shows he didn't trust Precious enough, yeah she was an ex-prostitute but according to him (Xavier), one's past does not define who that person is, his present does. So why not give her the benefit of the doubt and cross every T in this matter?

His actions actually show one thing: he is a human after all, lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 8:02pm On Nov 13, 2023
YoungBruzzy:

If I am to tell the truth, Xavier overreacts to that video evidence.
1. As a man, if you are under any pressure, the first thing to do is not to throw tantrums because it will come back to haunt you. He is supposed to hear his partner's side first, even if he did not believe her, he could do his own private investigation (Thank God he has the finances to conduct that)
2. The source of the video, he should have known that there is someone somewhere scheming evil things against his relationship which still brought us to why he shouldn't have reacted like he did.
3. Trust: this simply shows he didn't trust Precious enough, yeah she was an ex-prostitute but according to him (Xavier), one's past does not define who that person is, his present does. So why not give her the benefit of the doubt and cross every T in this matter?

His actions actually show one thing: he is a human after all, lol

I think I need to summon xavier to come defend himself. How youu see am? 😂

@bolded
Word

Nice commentary 😎.

#Xavier

1 Like

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 8:18pm On Nov 13, 2023
Xavites! Bliss is now on Amazon. Bambooks coming up next 😎.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CN3S33KV

#Xavier

1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by YoungBruzzy(m): 6:38pm On Nov 14, 2023
Xavier5:

I think I need to summon xavier to come defend himself. How youu see am? 😂

@bolded
Word

Nice commentary 😎.

#Xavier
He should come out and say his part oh cos he don dey mess up like this.
Keep it coming boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 8:06pm On Nov 14, 2023
CHAPTERS SIXTY THREE

"Please obim, you have to believe me, I'm innocent. I didn't do what that video is stating," Precious pleaded.

"I love you Xav, I really do. I can never cheat on you. I can't hurt you, I can't hurt myself, I can't hurt our relationship."

"Please, your trust is what I need right now. I'm being framed. Please don't do this to me, to our relationship."

On and on she pleaded.

"Why can't you just admit the fact that you're a cheat and make this easier for us? Why the lies? Why the act?"

"That's because I can't admit to what I am not. I'm not acting, I'm being truthful. If you're in my shoes you will do same."

"That's the thing. I can't be in your shoes. I can't be a cheat, a filth. But let's assume I cheat, I will admit it unlike a certain somebody that is denying even in the face of evidence."

"I didn't cheat on you. Believe me. My heart and body belongs to you alone..."

And that was the drama that had taken residence in their relationship, Xavier believing she's guilty and Precious claiming she's innocent.

Precious on her part found her self in a state of varieties of emotions ---sadness, anger, depression, pain, confusion etc --- coursing through her at augmented pace and degrees. Nothing is more worse than being wrongly accused of a despicable act, and nothing is even more wrong than the fact that your partner, the one you've given your heart, life and body to, the one you lean on as a pillar, sees you as 'guilty as charged'. It hurts, it deeply hurts like hell, it's like having one's skin smeared with hot lava.

For days, Precious continued to lay claims to her innocence but her efforts were furtile. She clearly understood the spot Xav found himself, she clearly did. Nobody will take it lightly that their partner whom they love, honour and trust makes a mess of themselves and the relationship, but come on, if the person still claims innocence especially for days despite the supposed evidence that should be a pointer to something. Shouldn't the right thing be to look into it? What if the accused partner is being framed? What if the romance, the bond, the union is being threatened by an anonymous demon? She couldn't fathom why Xavier could choose not to see things from this perspective, from the perspective of reasoning, from her perspective. The reality of things made her emotionally wrecked, it affected other aspects of her life and sanity. Xavier and her were the best definitions of housemates, living together but with a strained relationship.

She was extremely grateful that the video and the drama hasn't gone public, she wondered how she would have had to deal with that. Imagine having to face the media and public --- same group that went kaboom over her past --- over her supposed infidelity. Those against her will stick out their tongues in mockery and justification while those in support of her will palm their faces in regrets, disappointment and realization of her whoreness. How would she cope with that? What will she do? Where will she start? But that doesn't mean that she was out of harms way, because the mad person behind this may decide to give in fully to his or her insanity and go public. That was a nightmare she constantly prayed against.

For Xavier, the whole fiasco, which has been going on for days now, appeared messy, scratch that, the whole thing was messy. He couldn't believe that Precious, a lady he respected, loved, honoured and admired, wou stoop so low, so very fücking low to make a mess of herself and the relationship. He felt insulted having to love and commit to a filth, but is she? Is the video actually true? Is Precious being framed? Is there an anonymous villain to their relationship? But what if the supposed villain is actually a good Samaritan? What if Precious is a LovePeddler? This and every other questions puts his brain under immense pressure. For days, the drama continued with no apparent end in sight.

His greatest nightmare was for the publicity of the scandal, not because he would be the one at the receiving end but because he doesn't want to be, one, portrayed as the victim, someone he's not, she is. Two, to avoid the whole 'we told you so' reactions from people. It won't be easy facing the same media and public he stood against for Precious after she has disvalued his support. One thing that amazed him was why she continued to claim innocence even in the face of compelling evidence, which now begs the question, what if she's truthful? But what if she's just being a talented actress? Well, as he always tells himself, time will tell, but what if it's dependent on him looking into the whole thing? Yes, he knows that's the smart thing to do but he doesn't feel he's in the right frame of mind for that but why? That's a question he could't give an answer to, which was comical coming from a supposed intellectual. The next question would be, when will he be in the frame of mind? He doesn't know either. Emotions has taken the dominant spot over reasoning in his mind, this he knows but he doesn't seem to be bothered about it, at least not now, maybe later.

"Hey Xavy, long time," Sylvie greeted a suprised Xavier in the parking lots of Jabi Lake Mall.

"Hey long time. Thought you've eternally ousted me out of your life," Xavier said throwing a subtle jibe.

"Stopeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttt." Sylvie jabbed him playfully. "Anyways, I came to the realization that I couldn't stay mad at you for your atrocities towards me."

Atrocities? Xavier raised a brow.

"There's more to life than all those dramas..." She waved off his reaction.

"And aside that, lovers or no lovers, we had something real in our friendship. I missed it and really want it back, but that's if and only if you're in."

And as the popular adage goes, rest they say is history, and truly, the rest was history. History in the sense that, their Xavier - Sylvie friendship was revived. And to be candid, it was solid. They became closer and immensely platonically intimate within days which kind of seemed like a record breaker. It was only a matter of time --- in few days --- before Sylvie came to the knowledge of the drama rocking the Xavier - Precious relationship.

"That's fifty shades of arrant nonsense. Can you imagine Precious doing that to a guy like you?" Sylvie had reacted with a mixture of disgust and affection. Disgust for Precious, affection for Xavier.

"But going with the story, what if she's innocent considering her claims? Who is this anonymous source? Xavy, this is a delicate issue and must be dealt meticulously." She had said.

To be candid, he never expected such from her considering the history surrounding their trinity. Such behavior of hers increased his admiration and closeness for and with her. It meant she genuinely cared about his welfare and what concerned him.

"I don't know if you're doing this to spite me or you're just being open but whatever the case may be, Sylvie is a threat to us," Precious said to Xavier.

"And if I may ask, why?" Xavier quizzed, baffled at her utterance.

"Come on obim, can't you see it? All this while when things were okay between us she was nowhere to be seen and boom! all of a sudden she appears when we have an issue this severe. Do you need a prophet to tell you that this isn't a coincidence?"

"What if it's just a coincidence?"

"It's not obim, it's not."

"You're scared that she will take your place huh," he said, giving a jibe with a raised brow. Precious stared at him speechless, a confirmation that he was right.

"Well, all that is in your head woman. Besides, let's assume she takes your place, you know, that will be entirely your fault considering the fact that you opened your legs for another man," he mocked.

"That's a lie. I didn't open my legs for another man!!!" she blared out in frustration almost at the brink of tears.

"And you expect me to believe that?"

"It's the truth obim. It's the fücking truth."

"Same way Sylvie's sudden appearance is just a coincidence. Besides, she never knew about this problem until when she deduced it from me."

"You can't be sure of that. You don't know what's going on in her mind."

"Same way I don't know what's going on in your mind. What if you're just being an amazing actress."

"Obim stop it, I'm being truthful regarding my love, commitment and faithfulness to you."

"Whatever." He waved his hand. "Whether you like it or not, you just have to accept I and Sylvie's friendship. I don't care what you think about it. Get that into your head. Besides, I never told you to become a cheat, an abomination anyway."

An intense slap ran across his cheek at the last words, sending pain and surprise through him.

Precious placed her hand on her lips in shock. "Obim, I'm sorry," she whispered. In his response, he gave her a cold dark look before walking off.

It wasn't enough that she... their relationship was passing through a thin time but Sylvie had emerged to make things more thinner. Getting to watch Xavier drift away from her, presumably, into the hands of Sylvie was torture on its own, it was an emotional wreckage, it made her mad, melancholic and depressive. No, things couldn't be slipping from her hands, she couldn't believe she had or was about to lose the battle. Such realization was hell on its own.

Xavier and Sylvie's relationship wasn't well received among their peers. Some saw it as Sylvie being up to something sinister, while, some saw it as a coincidence that shouldn't stop two adults from having a platonic union although they all unanimously agreed that it may or was bad for their relationship. Calls to look into the whole infidelity issue were heaped on Xavier from his peers and hers but he doesn't appear to give in.

#Xavier
#Ideal
#PhaseTwo
#TheOrganizationSaga
#Xav-Verse

1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2023

Update have dropped Xavites

1.) Amazon

2.) Okadabooks

3.) Bambooks

#Xavier

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by YoungBruzzy(m): 10:07pm On Nov 14, 2023
More more more more 😩😩😩
Please keep it coming Xav

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 9:27pm On Nov 15, 2023

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 8:38pm On Nov 16, 2023
XAV-VERSE QUOTES

There should be a line between the state and the Church, keep the state out of the Church and vice versa. You don't only scream that when it favours you, and look the other way in an issue as this. The Church is not here to preach an inclusion gospel, we are here to preach Christ centric gospel, and Christ centric gospel can be offensive because it isn't politically correct. We are not here to please the society but Christ, but in pleasing Christ, we please the society except in few cases such as this...

__________ Dr. Raphael Ziggler (Ideal --- Phase Three)

#Xavier

1 Like

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 8:01pm On Nov 17, 2023
Just so you know...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] by Xavier5(m): 3:46am On Nov 19, 2023
Happy Sunday Xavites ❤️

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

###{gandhi Jayanti Speech} 2 Oct Speech, Gandhi Jayanti Anchoring Script, Essay / Tim Lahaye Books / How I Started Sleeping With The Governor’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 316
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.