Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Is Jealousy A Proof Of Love Or Lack Of Trust? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Jealousy A Proof Of Love Or Lack Of Trust? (14619 Views)

Is Jealousy In A Relationship A Proof Of Love Or Lack Of Trust? / Lady Swears On Her Mother's Life As A Proof Of Love (Video) / Is This Being Romantic Or Lack Of Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Jealousy A Proof Of Love Or Lack Of Trust? by darkmarky(m): 11:24am On Jul 29, 2023
Lack of trust
Re: Is Jealousy A Proof Of Love Or Lack Of Trust? by MICVOCT(m): 11:53am On Jul 29, 2023
Jealousy is allowed.

The two options are even conversely to each other.

✌️
Re: Is Jealousy A Proof Of Love Or Lack Of Trust? by EnterpriseMan: 12:07pm On Jul 29, 2023
flexxyworld:

Giving everything, time, support, attention, money, everything.
You're a joker
Re: Is Jealousy A Proof Of Love Or Lack Of Trust? by achimendy(m): 6:12pm On Jul 29, 2023
TVTM2023:
It is not normal to be jealous,you know why
If God has joined two people asunder,man can never put them asunder!
An envious of jealous people can put one asunder if God hasn't joined both together.
Satan was the first jealous and envious person of God!
He felt he knew all about God to become GOD,BUT by such attitude became unlike God who does no evil.
An envious or jealous person can never do anything good at such moments.
The reason why it is so is because an envious or jealous person wants control.
God was the owner of everything,he doesn't need to control anyone nor put his will on them.
Satan on the other hand a creature of God,fell because of envy and jealousy!
He wanted to control every other angel!
Do you know why God said he is a jealous God and that you must have no other god beside him!
It is because when Satan was canvassing and playing politics of envy jealousy and bitterness in heaven,God was watching his every move!
Satan became unrepentant because he abused his FREE WILL DELIBERATELY against God and still went to do same to Adam and eve cutting them asunder in sin from God.
If you are the owner of everything,how will you feel when someone is trying to take it away from you??

quote author=achimendy post=124731104]

It's normal to jealous, everyone admire good things and want to have it,but if it makes you do something bad then then I see it as wickedness.

I think you're getting it wrong. I don't know if you've come across issue like when someone will just say, "my sister I dey envy this your fine car o", the person expressly said it to your face , and smiled towards you and left. That's exactly what am talking about, once in a while such thought(jealousy) creeps into our mind , but it's left for you to push it out of your mind instead of allowing it to push you into evil act.

It's just the mind thing. Thoughts come in and go, that's if you let it go.that's why the bible said guard your heart for out of it comes the issues of life.
Re: Is Jealousy A Proof Of Love Or Lack Of Trust? by Exceed15: 7:10pm On Jul 29, 2023
It's obsession that is evil.
Re: Is Jealousy A Proof Of Love Or Lack Of Trust? by Afolue(m): 7:57pm On Jul 29, 2023
Lack of outright trust
Re: Is Jealousy A Proof Of Love Or Lack Of Trust? by IyaTola: 4:55am On Jul 30, 2023
Pathfinder2090:

Are you okay?
Do you look okay?
Re: Is Jealousy A Proof Of Love Or Lack Of Trust? by IyaTola: 4:56am On Jul 30, 2023
undecided
Thomasankara:
[/color]check the meaning of jealousy and I believe you will modify your comment[color=#770077]
Re: Is Jealousy A Proof Of Love Or Lack Of Trust? by IyaTola: 4:56am On Jul 30, 2023
jeromestarks:

Are you married?
Why do you ask?
Re: Is Jealousy A Proof Of Love Or Lack Of Trust? by jeromestarks: 6:31am On Jul 30, 2023
IyaTola:
Why do you ask?
See this one doing like street girl. Answering question with question. Shame on you.
Re: Is Jealousy A Proof Of Love Or Lack Of Trust? by IyaTola: 6:33am On Jul 30, 2023
jeromestarks:

See this one doing like street girl. Answering question with question. Shame on you.
Shame on you too
Re: Is Jealousy A Proof Of Love Or Lack Of Trust? by Qudus08(m): 8:33am On Jul 30, 2023
Jealousy is absolutely a proof of love in a relationship as it drives you to do more for your partner so that the external force doesn’t get them from you, extreme of everything is bad so as that of jealousy. When trust and love is gone bro you don’t get jealous, you can’t be jealous of LovePeddler you pickup on the street because you know already she’s for the street you just taking your turn.

Jealousy drives one to want to do better but when it pushes one to hurt or hate that’s comparison.
Re: Is Jealousy A Proof Of Love Or Lack Of Trust? by TVTM2023: 1:03pm On Jan 26
That true

I think you're getting it wrong. I don't know if you've come across issue like when someone will just say, "my sister I dey envy this your fine car o", the person expressly said it to your face , and smiled towards you and left. That's exactly what am talking about, once in a while such thought(jealousy) creeps into our mind , but it's left for you to push it out of your mind instead of allowing it to push you into evil act.

It's just the mind thing. Thoughts come in and go, that's if you let it go.that's why the bible said guard your heart for out of it comes the issues of life. [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Steps To Prevent Sperm Leakage After Intercourse. / Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? / Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.