Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,917 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (23601 Views)

Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured. Persevere A Little Bit More - President Tinubu / 2023: The More Wike Attacks Atiku, The More Tinubu Looses In The North / Obasanjo Is Expired Milk, Dump Him In The Dustbin, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by being(m): 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2023
seunowa:
Asiwaju emilokan, I give u my support on these initiatives. I know it will beget initial excruciating pain but the end has unquantifiable gains if people on driving seat maintain high discipline and optimism
Describe this end.. and how what is happening now leads to the end..
Draw the route for us

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by raskymonojendor: 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2023
Reinamaria:

May your endurance and perseverance favour me and my family. smiley
Yes na. Na now you dey endure grin

While Tinubu and Atiku condemned the naira redesign, Lamba Master Peter Obi supported shege promax naira redesign because he thought it would help him at the polls.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by BoldBrainz(m): 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2023
Make una dey there dey speak English grin. Between now and second week of August, fuel go add price, then una eyes go clear.

4 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Okoroawusa: 2:29pm On Jul 28, 2023
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is laying the foundation for the Nigeria of our dreams
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by fineboynl(m): 2:29pm On Jul 28, 2023
Fg is yet to make any sacrifice to show they know what their doing. This removal of subsidy is for more money to share and steal.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by nairalanda1(m): 2:29pm On Jul 28, 2023
Rayban25:

Na who make you cry and shalaye like this😂😂🤣

But the trees were in posthaste.
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Olahmi05: 2:29pm On Jul 28, 2023
Tinubu don dey use I CAN ASSURE YOU.
That what Buhari dey use too oo. Chai
God Bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by slowice(m): 2:30pm On Jul 28, 2023
Lol dey play.

Charity they say begins at home.... When the executive and legislature feeding fat on the tax of the people still want to keep balling even harder but wants the people to keep adjusting to oblivion.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by victurr(m): 2:31pm On Jul 28, 2023
This sounds like it is only the common man that will pay the price of a new Nigeria. What really is the sacrifice of the elite in this, especially the ruling class? [color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Hezmatosky: 2:31pm On Jul 28, 2023
Baba if u ask me o, subsidy is not our problem for now o. Focus on survival first. There's hunger in the land, let everyone have something to eat. Go to some remote places in this country, you will shade tears tire. Then after that focus on insecurity. Even in your own state Lagos. Area boys are just misbehaving. Engage these boys, then boost the morals of the police. Your vehicle can not breakdown in the street of lagos and be safe. They'll gather you, demand outrageous amount of money from you.
Baba i use God name beg you, leave subsidy alone and focus on other things for now.
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by ransomed: 2:32pm On Jul 28, 2023
May God pay you back with whatever you are doing to innocent Nigerians.
May you receive your rewards in this life and hereafter..

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Ecos(m): 2:33pm On Jul 28, 2023
Depriest2020:
We will sir, we know it won't last long.
Sharap zombie
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by jimb(m): 2:34pm On Jul 28, 2023
Depriest2020:
We will sir, we know it won't last long.
u re an idiot ,sorry to say
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by escohido123: 2:34pm On Jul 28, 2023
Nigerians shud endure but you did not endure when removing subsidy.
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by goodman5(m): 2:34pm On Jul 28, 2023
This man is idiot
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by jimb(m): 2:35pm On Jul 28, 2023
Hezmatosky:
Baba if u ask me o, subsidy is not our problem for now o. Focus on survival first. There's hunger in the land, let everyone have something to eat. Go to some remote places in this country, you will shade tears tire. Then after that focus on insecurity. Even in your own state Lagos. Area boys are just misbehaving. Engage these boys, then boost the morals of the police. Your vehicle can not breakdown in the street of lagos and be safe. They'll gather you, demand outrageous amount of money from you.
Baba i use God name beg you, leave subsidy alone and focus on other things for now.

if im read this thing wey you write , make i kpeme!!!
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by swaggerjack: 2:36pm On Jul 28, 2023
seunowa:
Asiwaju emilokan, I give u my support on these initiatives. I know it will beget initial excruciating pain but the end has unquantifiable gains if people on driving seat maintain high discipline and optimism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foio7fXHgfo

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 28, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by greatiyk4u(m): 2:37pm On Jul 28, 2023
A foolish idiot
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Akalia(m): 2:37pm On Jul 28, 2023
seunowa:
Same you hailing the old man without vision now will turn on him in no distant time. I am watching you.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by ElSudani: 2:39pm On Jul 28, 2023
The birth pain of a beautiful new Nigeria. We will smile eventually. I stand with Asiwaju, he did it before in Lagos, he will do it again for Nigeria.
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Drayco007(m): 2:39pm On Jul 28, 2023
MotherFFFucker...
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by swaggerjack: 2:41pm On Jul 28, 2023
ElSudani:
The birth pain of a beautiful new Nigeria. We will smile eventually. I stand with Asiwaju, he did it before in Lagos he will do it for Nigeria.

Lagos format brought to federal level. Nigerians go hear am.
The $800 million saved from subsidy is heading to tax havens in Caribbean.

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 28, 2023
ElSudani:
The birth pain of a beautiful new Nigeria. We will smile eventually. I stand with Asiwaju, he did it before in Lagos he will do it for Nigeria.

Lagos that is still a slum. Lol

All of you will speak grammar tire on tinubus behalf with empty stomach

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by ElSudani: 2:44pm On Jul 28, 2023
Rayban25:

Lagos that is still a slum. Lol

All of you will speak grammar tire on tinubus behalf with empty stomach

This "slum" is the sixth largest economy in Africa. If Lagos is a slum what are we going to call your state?
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by WorkaholicB(m): 2:45pm On Jul 28, 2023
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by dmbb: 2:45pm On Jul 28, 2023
God bless BAT, God bless Muslim Muslim squad and God bless the federal republic of Nigeria
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Calicoe: 2:46pm On Jul 28, 2023
seunowa:
Na this kind of person u go use simple trick shift her pant

3 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Empredboy(m): 2:46pm On Jul 28, 2023
When then did he frustrated GEJ plane of removing subsidy?
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by ElSudani: 2:46pm On Jul 28, 2023
swaggerjack:

Lagos format brought to federal level. Nigerians go hear am.
The $800 million saved from subsidy is heading to tax havens in Caribbean.

Tax havens like this?

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Voltage7: 2:48pm On Jul 28, 2023
Calicoe:

Na this kind of person u go use simple trick shift her pant
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: We Can No Longer Sell At N165/litre – IPMAN / 2019 Election: Why Buhari Must Step Down For Saraki - Primate Ayodele / Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.