Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (23667 Views)

Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured. Persevere A Little Bit More - President Tinubu / 2023: The More Wike Attacks Atiku, The More Tinubu Looses In The North / Obasanjo Is Expired Milk, Dump Him In The Dustbin, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Mayeldah(m): 3:26pm On Jul 28, 2023
A little more like....in the next 8 years grin

They are all the same, that' s how he will keep promising until 8 years is done and he pushes the liability to the next President

Buhari did the same!
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Alliswell248: 3:34pm On Jul 28, 2023
Voltage7:
If you like speak English, you go explain taya.

You support a known drug lord and you think your comprehension isn't dented? If you are sound, you won't be supporting a dull criminal

Nonsense

Trash as always.
Was he caught with drugs like your kinsmen who Ndlea is bursting day and night.
Was he caught with drugs like your kinsmen littered all over Asia prisons awaiting their executions.

Noise Makers.
7 years and 10 months wailing await you.
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Poske95(m): 3:35pm On Jul 28, 2023
I hear a quick fixit to the problems......
That's the BAT
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Voltage7: 3:36pm On Jul 28, 2023
Alliswell248:

Trash as always.
Was he caught with drugs like your kinsmen who Ndlea is bursting day and night.
Was he caught with drugs like your kinsmen littered all over Asia prisons awaiting their executions.

Noise Makers.
7 years and 10 months wailing await you.
Go and collect your loan Agbado. Stop diverting. 🤣

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Confirm4real(m): 3:36pm On Jul 28, 2023
Please say that to APC supporters because they're complaining the most in my neighborhood grin
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by occfx: 3:52pm On Jul 28, 2023
ogododo:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/07/27/subsidy-removal-youve-endured-persevere-a-little-bit-more-tinubu-tells-nigerians/

Surgery before Anastasia... What BAT is saying that your stomach has been cut already, that you all should endure the pains while he stitches. If you have never been to theater or surgery you won't understand these BATs
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Nigeriadondie: 4:21pm On Jul 28, 2023
seunowa:
Asiwaju emilokan, I give u my support on these initiatives. I know it will beget initial excruciating pain but the end has unquantifiable gains if people on driving seat maintain high discipline and optimism
Keep trekking in his mandate
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Nigeriadondie: 4:23pm On Jul 28, 2023
Akaegwu:
The solution is this, buy cabin biscuit 🍪 @600
Buy corn 🌽, five medium size a@300. One paint of Garri @1400. Total =2300. Manege it. I tried it, it lasted for one month. Obidients, we Sabi manage things.
🤣🤣🤣
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Chiefpriestt: 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2023
muykem:
Tinubu must not fall. I am praying seriously for this government and I will like every appointees to know also that this is the last chance for Nigeria. You either kill the conutry or you make it healthy.
This is why the western world refer to you Africans as monkeys. You support a corrupt drug baron who's shaking and hardly walks on his own and pray for him do magic and turn things around in your miserable country. What a clown

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Shadysen: 4:32pm On Jul 28, 2023
seunowa:
Asiwaju emilokan, I give u my support on these initiatives. I know it will beget initial excruciating pain but the end has unquantifiable gains if people on driving seat maintain high discipline and optimism
may jah punish you and tinubu and your stupid support, heartless people.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Shadysen: 4:38pm On Jul 28, 2023
henlooma80:
Thank you Mr President. Nigeria youth are solidly behind you.
you are a mad man, which youth are you talking about, lagos, ogun, osun, oyo or which youth? May Jehovah punish all of you guys that supported this evil people.
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Shadysen: 4:39pm On Jul 28, 2023
Modafucker!
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by worksmart(m): 4:41pm On Jul 28, 2023
Tinubu to Nigerian masses : "Persevere a bit longer "

Also Tinubu:
*Gifts billionare lawmakers N70bn for new luxury furniture *

*tens of billions for New luxury vehicles for billionaire lawmakers*

* 115% payrise for billionaire lawmakers*

*Gifts billionaire justices additional N30bn*

* Billions in retirement packages for scores of wealthy retired military generals*

I just sitting one side and observing!
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Alliswell248: 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2023
Voltage7:
Go and collect your loan Agbado. Stop diverting. 🤣

I was expecting an intellectual engagements.
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by wonderr(m): 4:55pm On Jul 28, 2023
tesppidd:
grin

Everyday endure, Everyday endure.

Na so we go endure, people go suffer, die, and before you know it, Mahmoud will release timetable for 2027 elections.

Renewed Shege.,
no mind Dem jare if it were peter obi now e for don perform magic, he for remove fuel subsidy like he promised and we for dey buy fuel like 50naira per liter now life for don easy gaaan
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Igbokwechika101(m): 4:55pm On Jul 28, 2023
Talk is cheap and don't let anyone decived you.Apc full of lies.
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Voltage7: 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2023
Alliswell248:

I was expecting an intellectual engagements.

You're not intelligent that's why.
For you to drag a tribe into the discussion.

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Bimpe29: 5:22pm On Jul 28, 2023
For after hardship comes relief. We believe and trust God for His unwavering succor and relief.
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by 1x2x3: 5:27pm On Jul 28, 2023
Who remembers when Buhari said we call him "Baba Go Slow"? Nothing came out from his sluggishness.

Una go endure tire. Tinubu doesn't have a laid down plan before announcing subsidy removal and he doesn't seem to have a clear direction.
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Treasure17(m): 5:50pm On Jul 28, 2023
I doubt the wellness of this man.
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Blackdisciple(m): 5:58pm On Jul 28, 2023
If he meant it he wouldn't have increased their pay with 114%, clearly baba don't know what he is doing....
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Ray07(m): 6:05pm On Jul 28, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is laying the foundation for the Nigeria of our dreams
And which foundation did your beloved Buhari laid that you wasted 8 Year of life supporting . . .

It a pity really. sad

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by crackhouse(m): 6:35pm On Jul 28, 2023
Political talk. Meanwhile fuel price will increase again next week.
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by ogbe88(m): 6:36pm On Jul 28, 2023
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by ogbe88(m): 6:38pm On Jul 28, 2023
Mayeldah:
A little more like....in the next 8 years grin

They are all the same, that' s how he will keep promising until 8 years is done and he pushes the liability to the next President

Buhari did the same!
Who is this lunatic.
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Onuoha1234(m): 6:52pm On Jul 28, 2023
For how long should we endure while you and your family use our sweat to enjoy in Dubai?
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by kingjoe(m): 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2023
Bullshit , the same thing emefiele told us to be patient.while Nigerians were suffering.very wicked people.

Buhari never paid any subsidy.

Nnpc was doing fuel swap.,take crude and give us pms .

They just want to make Nigerians suffer and make money from us .

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Brushstrokes20: 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2023
Usual bullocks for Brainless buffoons!

The shyyythole from fry pan to fire!
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Danidinho4: 7:12pm On Jul 28, 2023
We're tired Mr President. Let the poor breath don't suffocate them.
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by raydboi(m): 7:18pm On Jul 28, 2023
Just something we might keep hearing for the next 8 years

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

16 Boko Haram Terrorists And Their Wives Surrender In Borno / Gbajabiamila Reacts To Surulere Plaza Fire, Prays For Victims (Photos) / Bala Bantex: Former Kaduna Deputy Governor Dies At 64

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.