Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (23603 Views)

Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured. Persevere A Little Bit More - President Tinubu / 2023: The More Wike Attacks Atiku, The More Tinubu Looses In The North / Obasanjo Is Expired Milk, Dump Him In The Dustbin, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Ashez: 2:13pm On Jul 28, 2023
70 years old man
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by franchasofficia: 2:13pm On Jul 28, 2023
nonsense
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by livenija: 2:14pm On Jul 28, 2023
seunowa:
Asiwaju emilokan, I give u my support on these initiatives. I know it will beget initial excruciating pain but the end has unquantifiable gains if people on driving seat maintain high discipline and optimism
since ur own na to open legs for dik n get paid u no go know how d matter dey b.

Foolish cunt

5 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by livenija: 2:15pm On Jul 28, 2023
henlooma80:
Thank you Mr President. Nigeria youth are solidly behind you.
u are not us.
Stop being foolish, God hate foolish people

4 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Subonbon(m): 2:15pm On Jul 28, 2023
seunowa:
Asiwaju emilokan, I give u my support on these initiatives. I know it will beget initial excruciating pain but the end has unquantifiable gains if people on driving seat maintain high discipline and optimism
wetin you hear wey you dey support?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Ikpunnegi01: 2:15pm On Jul 28, 2023
Voltage7:
grin

You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little Bit More, Means; You’ve Endured Shege, Persevere A Little Bit More for Banza.

Meanwhile 👇
What they're actually doing is to steal money from you, introduce back subsidy and bring the price of fuel a little bit down and then, reintroduce back subsidy because they don't have any plan on ground to eliminate subsidy completely. Na Shegé Banza go follow it again..

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Zeel007: 2:16pm On Jul 28, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
Empty talk. He should have stated in clear terms how long to endure & what the average Nigerian stands to gain after the Endurance.

For now the FS removal remains another revenue generation scheme to fund their lavish lifestyles.
may God bless you for that statement.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by bigcee(m): 2:16pm On Jul 28, 2023
seunowa:
Rubbish undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Godwin4444: 2:18pm On Jul 28, 2023
Voltage7:
grin

You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little Bit More, Means; You’ve Endured Shege, Persevere A Little Bit More for Banza.

Meanwhile 👇
u igbos who claim to love Nigeria n wish Nigeria good before election started looking for every bad news in Nigeria after u lost election

Na u go know every bad news

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Donpenny(m): 2:18pm On Jul 28, 2023
Weeping may endure for a night but joy cometh in the morning

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by nnamdi640: 2:19pm On Jul 28, 2023
If you believe what this scammer is saying then you can believe anything

3 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 28, 2023
seunowa:

It's because of people like you that When Apc media read foolish comments like yours they will have more audacity to push dollar to 1000 naira. And be cashing out on your gullible heads

Idiots.

4 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Wealthoptulent(m): 2:20pm On Jul 28, 2023
Voltage7:
grin

Meanwhile 👇

U myopic, short sighted, why day that?? those past leaders, patriotic citizens didn't consider us of today,whilst they spent our time with theirs. let not destroy our next generation of tomoz while we use theirs with ours now.
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Exceed15: 2:22pm On Jul 28, 2023
seunowa:

Dey speak grammar by force there. Unprepared govt.

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by TheGift: 2:23pm On Jul 28, 2023
Voltage7:
grin

Meanwhile 👇

No clear plan for ending the endurance

No timeline for how long to endure

No apparent willingness on the part of the political elite to also endure.

Just endure 😣
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Exceed15: 2:23pm On Jul 28, 2023
seunowa:

Your cognitive comprehension is dented so you have difficulty in discerning remarkable initiatives
You are the brainwashed here mumu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by raskymonojendor: 2:23pm On Jul 28, 2023
tesppidd:
grin

Everyday endure, Everyday endure.

Na so we go endure, people go suffer, die, and before you know it, Mahmoud will release timetable for 2027 elections.

Renewed Shege.,
Peter Obi told us to endure Emefiele naira redesign too because he thought it would hurt Tinubu's chances despite Tinubu and Atiku condemning the policy.

So we will endure this as well for a greater gain. Subsidy is never coming back cool

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Morbeta11(m): 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2023
Depriest2020:
We will sir, we know it won't last long.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by slowice(m): 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2023
Depriest2020:

Is this bot menting?

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by BoldBrainz(m): 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2023
Voltage7:
If you like speak English, you go explain taya.

You support a known drug lord and you think your comprehension isn't dented? If you are sound, you won't be supporting a dull criminal

Nonsense

grin grin

You're not a good person.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by FreeStuffsNG: 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2023
“I can assure you that I understand your pains and the pains of your uncles, brothers, your mums. I understand, I feel it. It is not easy to get out a monster of over 40 years that is called subsidy,” Tinubu said.

“For few leaders, elites, fleecing Nigeria, it’s not acceptable and will never be acceptable to us all. You’ve endured, you just need to persevere a little bit more. It’s not going to be easy to make the changes necessary, but what we are going through today is saving for greatness, tomorrow.”

Sincere leadership. God bless you President Asiwaju Tinubu . We stand with you physically and spiritually sir.

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by pangtonchris: 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2023
Just imagine the useless speech a president is giving ?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 28, 2023
[quote author=Morbeta11 post=124717790][/quote]

Tinubu supporters are not educated you should know.
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by swaggerjack: 2:25pm On Jul 28, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
Empty talk. He should have stated in clear terms how long to endure & what the average Nigerian stands to gain after the Endurance.

For now the FS removal remains another revenue generation scheme to fund their lavish lifestyles.

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Exceed15: 2:25pm On Jul 28, 2023
The most Unprepared and power drunk president in the history of Nigeria. Less than 24hrs the economy pafuka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by nairalanda1(m): 2:25pm On Jul 28, 2023
DISCLAIMER: I do not work for APC, Tinubu, PDP, Obi, Atiku, oil marketers, NNPCL, the Michelin man,the Dunlop bunny or your auntie..

Subsidy removal was always going to be accompanied by hardship. After all, when fertiliser subsidy went in 1993, people cried and screamed, but now, we manufacture more and more fertiliser in this country.

When Obasanjo brought in GSM and allowed them to exploit us, we all cried and screamed, but five years later prices crashed, and now we have a vibrant telco sector, with no government money spent on nada.

At the end of the day, some suffering now is better than suffering when the subsidy eats our revenue, our borrowed money and our imaginary money....and we end up screaming like Sri Lanka.

At the end it is the choice between the torture of a thousand screams, or the torture of a billion screams...with IMF as our chief oppressor.

We can't keep borrowing to pay for a mirage.

All in all the thing should have gone in 1993, or 2012. At least karma still works, if Tinubu had backed subsidy removal in 2012, by now he would have been enjoying the benefits. But no....Machiavelli is the patron saint of all politicians after all.

(This opinion does not mean I back APC, Tinubu or Buhari. If you think it means that, then you need to go to New York),

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Reinamaria(f): 2:25pm On Jul 28, 2023
Depriest2020:

May your endurance and perseverance favour me and my family. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by delkuf(m): 2:26pm On Jul 28, 2023
Donpenny:
Weeping may endure for a night but joy cometh in the morning
for Nigeria. You dey play

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by being(m): 2:27pm On Jul 28, 2023
Depriest2020:
Based on what is this assumption?
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 28, 2023
nairalanda1:
DISCLAIMER: I do not work for APC, Tinubu, PDP, Obi, Atiku, oil marketers, NNPCL, the Michelin man,the Dunlop bunny or your auntie..

Subsidy removal was always going to be accompanied by hardship. After all, when fertiliser subsidy went in 1993, people cried and screamed, but now, we manufacture more and more fertiliser in this country.

When Obasanjo brought in GSM and allowed them to exploit us, we all cried and screamed, but five years later prices crashed, and now we have a vibrant telco sector, with no government money spent on nada.

At the end of the day, some suffering now is better than suffering when the subsidy eats our revenue, our borrowed money and our imaginary money....and we end up screaming like Sri Lanka.

At the end it is the choice between the torture of a thousand screams, or the torture of a billion screams...with IMF as our chief oppressor.

We can't keep borrowing to pay for a mirage.

All in all the thing should have gone in 1993, or 2012. At least karma still works, if Tinubu had backed subsidy removal in 2012, by now he would have been enjoying the benefits. But no....Machiavelli is the patron saint of all politicians after all.

(This opinion does not mean I back APC, Tinubu or Buhari. If you think it means that, then you need to go to New York),

Na who make you cry and shalaye like this😂😂🤣

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by nairalanda1(m): 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2023
seunowa:

He should have supported subsidy removal in 2012 then.He didn't and here we are...forced to remove it because the debt burden has grown too great.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2023
Reinamaria:

May your endurance and perseverance favour me and my family. smiley

Seconded my dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared / Rename Ibadan Airport After Ajimobi - Senate Tells Buhari / Fuel Scarcity: We Can No Longer Sell At N165/litre – IPMAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.