Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (23666 Views)

Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured. Persevere A Little Bit More - President Tinubu / 2023: The More Wike Attacks Atiku, The More Tinubu Looses In The North / Obasanjo Is Expired Milk, Dump Him In The Dustbin, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by obedience4(m): 2:51pm On Jul 28, 2023
Voltage7:
grin

You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little Bit More, Means; You’ve Endured Shege, Persevere A Little Bit More for Banza.

Meanwhile 👇

Wise one, may your wisdom never fade 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Akaegwu(m): 2:53pm On Jul 28, 2023
The solution is this, buy cabin biscuit 🍪 @600
Buy corn 🌽, five medium size a@300. One paint of Garri @1400. Total =2300. Manege it. I tried it, it lasted for one month. Obidients, we Sabi manage things.
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by lexy2014: 2:54pm On Jul 28, 2023
Depriest2020:
We will sir, we know it won't last long.

You have been so bastardised by the suffering imposed by buhari that you have now normalised it

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Mosba: 2:55pm On Jul 28, 2023
S O S: I want to use this opportunity to call out this great platform NAIRALAND FORUM. I can remember sometimes around January when election was closed by and campaign became very heated, I quoted one(Obi supporter) who threatened me for supporting Tinubu and also threatened the person back, obviously I would never get to see or even if I could I would never fight anyone for political matter God forbid but NAIRALAND banned me from commenting around that time after some weeks I got frustrated to deleted my access credentials but recently using a different mail I got back and have been moderate and not trying to argue with anyone since but again NAIRALAND preventing me from commenting again saying I 'should try after a week or so'. It means the admin is tracking me and being petty. This is unfair and if admin can read this, I advise you to be fair and I want you to know that access or not to this forum, I'm still happy with my life.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by a4cube: 2:55pm On Jul 28, 2023
Godwin4444:
u igbos who claim to love Nigeria n wish Nigeria good before election started looking for every bad news in Nigeria after u lost election

Na u go know every bad news
Tell Agado to stop giving them bad news so they will not see any bad news to rejoice on. Too hard to do?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Emaprince: 2:56pm On Jul 28, 2023
seunowa:
Asiwaju emilokan, I give u my support on these initiatives. I know it will beget initial excruciating pain but the end has unquantifiable gains if people on driving seat maintain high discipline and optimism
Who are the people on driving seat?

The ones sharing 110billion among themselves while you and your famillies are asked to suffer more?

Keeping waiting.
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by obaidan: 2:57pm On Jul 28, 2023
A little more patience Nigeians, una wey dun endure 2 months...you can persevere for the next 94 months..before u know it, it's over... it will favour u and your family in Jesus name
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by lexy2014: 2:57pm On Jul 28, 2023
seunowa:
Asiwaju emilokan, I give u my support on these initiatives. I know it will beget initial excruciating pain but the end has unquantifiable gains if people on driving seat maintain high discipline and optimism

We remember that Tinubu said he will continue from were buhari stopped.

Unfortunately, buhari has made some u accustomed to pain and suffering.

Does the constitution make provision for you to suffer?

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Bobbiee: 2:57pm On Jul 28, 2023
The people of the South East, South South and North Central will be blessed. But everyone else should prepare to endure more suffering. Especially people from the Sad Waste. Better listen very well to your principal. More suffering is coming. Whatever Tinubu is sharing will reach you and your family. Amen
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by lexy2014: 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2023
obaidan:
A little more Nigeians, una wey dun endure 2 months...you can persevere for the next 94 months..before u know it, it's over

How do you know that the pain will end in 4months time? Is Tinubu going thru d pain?
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Akaegwu(m): 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2023
a4cube:
Tell Agado to stop giving them bad news so they will not see any bad news to rejoice on. Too hard to do?
Tell am
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by RealEzee(m): 2:59pm On Jul 28, 2023
grin banza loading una neva see anytin yet
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by lexy2014: 2:59pm On Jul 28, 2023
seunowa:

Is Tinubu going thru d pain?

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Bobbiee: 3:01pm On Jul 28, 2023
Mosba:
S O S: I want to use this opportunity to call out this great platform NAIRALAND FORUM. I can remember sometimes around January when election was closed by and campaign became very heated, I quoted one(Obi supporter) who threatened me for supporting Tinubu and also threatened the person back, obviously I would never get to see or even if I could I would never fight anyone for political matter God forbid but NAIRALAND banned me from commenting around that time after some weeks I got frustrated to deleted my access credentials but recently using a different mail I got back and have been moderate and not trying to argue with anyone since but again NAIRALAND preventing me from commenting again saying I 'should try after a week or so'. It means the admin is tracking me and being petty. This is unfair and if admin can read this, I advise you to be fair and I want you to know that access or not to this forum, I'm still happy with my life.

Your suffering never really start bros. God has cursed you for what you did. Better go and self delete, because the thing that is coming next no be here o.
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by obaidan: 3:03pm On Jul 28, 2023
lexy2014:

How do you know that the pain will end in 4bmonths time? Is Tinubu going thru d pain?
94 months time na im Tinubu second term go end....una no get choice na, una dun vote d one wey pass una power... wait till Wike gets minister of interior, so that police and civil defence officers will kuku thumbprint 2 million votes for APC in rivers state come 2027
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by seunowa(f): 3:04pm On Jul 28, 2023
livenija:
since ur own na to open legs for dik n get paid u no go know how d matter dey b.

Foolish cunt
Despicable utterances from a worthless and awful person who has no iota understanding of how despicable he is, and my badgering him with insults won’t change that ; nothing will
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by lexy2014: 3:05pm On Jul 28, 2023
obaidan:

94 months time na im Tinubu second term go end....una no get choice na, una dun vote d one wey pass una power... wait till Wike gets minister of interior, so that police and civil defence officers will kuku thumbprint 2 million votes for APC in rivers state come 2027

Who is the "una"?
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Kevineleven(m): 3:05pm On Jul 28, 2023
Endure a little bit more till when sir, give us a date.
When will this shege end?
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Bobbiee: 3:06pm On Jul 28, 2023
ransomed:
May God pay you back with whatever you are doing to innocent Nigerians.
May you receive your rewards in this life and hereafter..

Innocent Nigerians where? May God punish every Nigerian home and abroad that voted or supported Tinubu. May their life be what they normally envision for their enemy
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by obaidan: 3:07pm On Jul 28, 2023
lexy2014:

Who is the "una"?
Looool...since we have more voters that reason with their anus, we are all in it together....I should have said our, not una
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by morule20(m): 3:07pm On Jul 28, 2023
Mumu president elected by some mumu Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by MrPOTUS: 3:10pm On Jul 28, 2023
Depriest2020:

Yes we will, coz seyi Tinubu is also enduring with us undecided

Till una go give una selves sense for dis country, politicians will keep kicking your idiots like football.

See how akpabio and his fellow criminals were mocking you idiots.
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by tesppidd: 3:11pm On Jul 28, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Peter Obi told us to endure Emefiele naira redesign too because he thought it would hurt Tinubu's chances despite Tinubu and Atiku condemning the policy.

So we will endure this as well for a greater gain. Subsidy is never coming back cool
What sort of stupiiid analogy is this?
Even with a smiling emoji!!

Naira redesign was going to cause hardship maximum 6 months.

Fuel price and all the subsequent hikes in prices will be there for 100 years.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Bobbiee: 3:12pm On Jul 28, 2023
Godwin4444:
u igbos who claim to love Nigeria n wish Nigeria good before election started looking for every bad news in Nigeria after u lost election

Na u go know every bad news

But your criminal administration can never prove them wrong. Even if you were given a 20 year term. You guys are dull. Should be in primary school. You shouldn't even be classified as humans at this point when your IQ is barely above that of a common chimpanzee. It is a shame that you animals are allowed to vote or even have any rights at all. You can't even tell right from left. It's people like you that make White people call us Monkeys.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 3:20pm On Jul 28, 2023
Depriest2020:
gullible Nigerian, sir kini, Tinubu doesn't know if u exist takless of your "sir" hypocrite
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Houseontherock1: 3:21pm On Jul 28, 2023
Till when sir? Just curious undecided
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Chetas81(m): 3:23pm On Jul 28, 2023
Depriest2020:
you can also remember the song called suffering and smiling from fela anikulapo kuti back in the days

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Urge Ali To Wear Customs Uniform / Boris Johnson Visits Nigerian Navy's Unity Ship At Victoria Island. Photos / 16 Boko Haram Terrorists And Their Wives Surrender In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.