Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (23607 Views)

Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured. Persevere A Little Bit More - President Tinubu / 2023: The More Wike Attacks Atiku, The More Tinubu Looses In The North / Obasanjo Is Expired Milk, Dump Him In The Dustbin, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Babastrong(m): 7:29pm On Jul 28, 2023
[quote author=Voltage7 post=124714426] grin

You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little Bit More, Means; You’ve Endured Shege, Persevere A Little Bit More for Banza.

Meanwhile

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by patrickcollins: 7:39pm On Jul 28, 2023
Depriest2020:
We will sir, we know it won't last long.
It will last for 8 years Nigeria can never get better
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Alliswell248: 7:49pm On Jul 28, 2023
Voltage7:
You're not intelligent that's why.
For you to drag a tribe into the discussion.

Nonsense

It's shows by your response.
Noise maker
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Realguyman1(m): 8:07pm On Jul 28, 2023
Depriest2020:
E be tinx
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by SenatePresdo(m): 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2023
seunowa:
Asiwaju emilokan, I give u my support on these initiatives. I know it will beget initial excruciating pain but the end has unquantifiable gains if people on driving seat maintain high discipline and optimism

Can you tell me one of the things to gain, as we now buy fuel for 620?
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by SenatePresdo(m): 8:24pm On Jul 28, 2023
muykem:
Tinubu must not fall. I am praying seriously for this government and I will like every appointees to know also that this is the last chance for Nigeria. You either kill the conutry or you make it healthy.

Even if he falls, you will still vote for him regardless.

So don't bother yourself praying, you are already an APC conquered territory.
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by themanderon: 8:26pm On Jul 28, 2023
Donpenny:
Weeping may endure for a night but joy cometh in the morning

Its because of people like you that our politicians will continue to fool Nigerians. Buhari told you to endure and after 8yrs he left and achieved nothing economy wise now this one has come again and you are still saying joy cometh in the morning abeg when will that morning ever come?
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Killermamba: 9:32pm On Jul 28, 2023
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Bolajodus: 9:43pm On Jul 28, 2023
I understand vividly well the theory of change . Please declare emergency on food stuff, we are starving and spending much to from the very little to fed ourselves and household.
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 9:48pm On Jul 28, 2023
Depriest2020:

There is nothing like 'We'. You should have used 'I and my fellow miscreants'.
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by ShedrachU(m): 10:56pm On Jul 28, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
Empty talk. He should have stated in clear terms how long to endure & what the average Nigerian stands to gain after the Endurance.

For now the FS removal remains another revenue generation scheme to fund their lavish lifestyles.

You be yeye, you all thinks this leadership shit is easy
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by IbeOkehie: 10:57pm On Jul 28, 2023
nairalanda1:

All in all the thing should have gone in 1993, or 2012. At least karma still works, if Tinubu had backed subsidy removal in 2012, by now he would have been enjoying the benefits. But no....Machiavelli is the patron saint of all politicians after all.

The only meaningful part of your comment. Add to that, the Nigerian PEOPLE are paying the price of their foolishness exhibited in Jan 2012.

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Danmaiduguri(m): 11:37pm On Jul 28, 2023
Depriest2020:

Shut up, nyen nyen..see ur mouth like last long. undecided
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Donpenny(m): 2:27am On Jul 29, 2023
themanderon:

Its because of people like you that our politicians will continue to fool Nigerians. Buhari told you to endure and after 8yrs he left and achieved nothing economy wise now this one has come again and you are still saying joy cometh in the morning abeg when will that morning ever come?
i knw your lack of patient is hereditary and we all know how your tribe men engage in a manner of short cut because of lack of patient. Therefore go ahead and do what your people are known for. But don't forget there's always consequence for every action
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by themanderon: 8:53am On Jul 29, 2023
Donpenny:
i knw your lack of patient is hereditary and we all know how your tribe men engage in a manner of short cut because of lack of patient. Therefore go ahead and do what your people are known for. But don't forget there's always consequence for every action

Very daft response. Which tribe do you think I am from? I know that if someone tells your type the truth or disagrees with your parochial views then you claim such a person is from whatever tribe that is in your imagination. Your type will never see beyond the lens of tribalism even if the truth stares you in the face.
Wake up and smell the coffee.
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Taigaban: 8:55am On Jul 29, 2023
Depriest2020:
like how long?
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Starking1000000(m): 10:22am On Jul 29, 2023
henlooma80:
Thank you Mr President. Nigeria youth are solidly behind you.

Another useless Muslim spotted

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Donpenny(m): 11:15am On Jul 29, 2023
themanderon:

Very daft response. Which tribe do you think I am from? I know that if someone tells your type the truth or disagrees with your parochial views then you claim such a person is from whatever tribe that is in your imagination. Your type will never see beyond the lens of tribalism even if the truth stares you in the face.
Wake up and smell the coffee.
And you think i have time for a pessimist and nonentity like you whose time is spend mainly on hate and other vile attitude. If you like wail till thy kingdom come. Your wailing won't stop this country from going forward.
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by papamodico: 6:03pm On Jul 29, 2023
President BAT, we can not bear this suffering any longer
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by themanderon: 8:02pm On Jul 29, 2023
Donpenny:
And you think i have time for a pessimist and nonentity like you whose time is spend mainly on hate and other vile attitude. If you like wail till thy kingdom come. Your wailing won't stop this country from going forward.

The country can't go forward with oafs like you supporting all the wrong policies of government. You have your head stuck in the sand if you think Nigeria is on the right track with a known drug baron as President.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Donpenny(m): 10:11pm On Jul 29, 2023
themanderon:

The country can't go forward with oafs like you supporting all the wrong policies of government. You have your head stuck in the sand if you think Nigeria is on the right track with a known drug baron as President.
was he convicted in your village square court? or your dumb head couldn't comprehend that it was a civil fortiture. All these traders self. You better focus on your aba shoe making and leave politics for other tribes
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by themanderon: 10:20pm On Jul 29, 2023
Donpenny:
was he convicted in your village square court? or your dumb head couldn't comprehend that it was a civil fortiture. All these traders self. You better focus on your aba shoe making and leave politics for other tribes

A conviction is a conviction whether civil or otherwise but I guess your daft brain can't comprehend that. Someone was in possession of drug money and today he is your President and you are here supporting him. It shows how low and morally bankrupt you are.
With criminal minded people like you and the criminals you support as leaders tell me how Nigeria can move forward? slowpoke's everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Donpenny(m): 10:31pm On Jul 29, 2023
themanderon:

A conviction is a conviction whether civil or otherwise but I guess your daft brain can't comprehend that. Someone was in possession of drug money and today he is your President and you are here supporting him. It shows how low and morally bankrupt you are.
With criminal minded people like you and the criminals you support as leaders tell me how Nigeria can move forward? slowpoke's everywhere.
You will soon die of stroke if you continue to hate without reason.
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by themanderon: 10:35pm On Jul 29, 2023
Donpenny:
You will soon die of stroke if you continue to hate without reason.

In the name of the father and of the son and of the holy spirit I return your words back to you a billion times Amen and Amen.
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Donpenny(m): 3:15am On Jul 30, 2023
themanderon:

In the name of the father and of the son and of the holy spirit I return your words back to you a billion times Amen and Amen.
here come again a gay priest of biafrud . Wonder shall never end
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by themanderon: 6:34am On Jul 30, 2023
Donpenny:
here come again a gay priest of biafrud . Wonder shall never end

I don't blame you sha. Followers of the drug baron are meant to be intellectually deficient that is why you think anyone remotely against your Idea must be a biafran or whatever. It's natural to dunderheads.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Donpenny(m): 7:20am On Jul 30, 2023
themanderon:

I don't blame you sha. Followers of the drug baron are meant to be intellectually deficient that is why you think anyone remotely against your Idea must be a biafran or whatever. It's natural to dunderheads.
wow! You wanna talk about intellectual intelligent or ineptitude when you don't even know how law work. A court of competent jurisdiction passes a verdict on a suspect some years ago that a procceed of a suppose crime should be forfeited on a civil ground after painstakingly investigation they discovered their is no link between the suspect and the crime but here you are you want such suspect convicted just because your emotion toward him is negative. Law doesn't operate on emotion rather than logic and solid evidence. Do you think court over there is like your village elder that worships illegal wealth from your criminals brother denting Nigeria image all over the world?. Now i understand your psychology. You guys always think everyone who has money is into illegal things just because you are.
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by themanderon: 7:36am On Jul 30, 2023
Donpenny:
wow! You wanna talk about intellectual intelligent or ineptitude when you don't even know how law work. A court of competent jurisdiction passes a verdict on a suspect some years ago that a procceed of a suppose crime should be forfeited on a civil ground after painstakingly investigation they discovered their is no link between the suspect and the crime but here you are you want such suspect convicted just because your emotion toward him is negative. Law doesn't operate on emotion rather than logic and solid evidence. Do you think court over there is like your village elder that worships illegal wealth from your criminals brother denting Nigeria image all over the world?. Now i understand your psychology. You guys always think everyone who has money is into illegal things just because you are.

Indeed you are a charity case. So in your heart of hearts you believe your drug baron lord and master is clean. No wonder they have you under their eternal vice grip. You can't seem to think beyond what you are told. No wonder the nobel laureate Wole Soyinka said most Nigerians are incapable of deep thought. I can see you are an example. Epele ooo. You cannot be helped.
Re: Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Donpenny(m): 9:21am On Jul 30, 2023
themanderon:

Indeed you are a charity case. So in your heart of hearts you believe your drug baron lord and master is clean. No wonder they have you under their eternal vice grip. You can't seem to think beyond what you are told. No wonder the nobel laureate Wole Soyinka said most Nigerians are incapable of deep thought. I can see you are an example. Epele ooo. You cannot be helped.
How about summoning him to your village court and have him convicted since you didnt dim the US court fit on its verdict instead of vomiting hate from that your cave grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DSS Arrests 14-year-old Boko Haram Suspect Spying At Abuja Airport / Police Sack Three Officers Who Raided Edwin Clark's Home - Sahara Reporters. / NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.