Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,769 members, 7,831,475 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face - Music/Radio (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face (52740 Views)

Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego / See The Full List Of Top Richest Musician Who Hails From Northern Nigeria / Billboard Music Awards 2018 [full List Of Nominees] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by felifeli: 6:18pm On Jul 28, 2023
grin
Ezeama400:
A group of northern Muslims were seen tearing and destroying Infinix advert billboard for having Davido's face.. Remember that David is an infinix Ambassador..

They are reacting against David Adeleke's video that have gone viral where he was accused of blasphemy in his video..

https://www.facebook.com/reel/277231201557795/?mibextid=cU4E8vbrm0kyPK4l

If Nigeria is to make progress, the North and the South East must be removed
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by nomolos92: 6:18pm On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
Davido should publicly apologize. Stop triggering people and stepping out of boundaries and trying to control how they react, they were on their own and you stupidly and intentionally triggered them. Bitter truth.

The pigs should grunt were well, he will apologize but not now, he want you guys to show your religion of pigs attitude very well first

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by Rhozabeth(m): 6:19pm On Jul 28, 2023
These muslims are a big set back for this country and the world at large. They preach peace but act violently. This world will certainly be a better place without them!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by brightDdon(m): 6:19pm On Jul 28, 2023
STRI1:

Dear brother Muslims are peace loving people. Only some few people misbehaviour shouldn't justify the sanctity if others

Bro.. majority of Muslim ( northern) are heartless and violent,,

Can't imagine myself having anything doing with such sets of backward humans

Expect for Yoruba Muslims,,

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by Sholuwa241: 6:20pm On Jul 28, 2023
Ezeama400:
Useless unfortunate clowns..

This one of the reasons I am a strong advocate of Nigeria break up.. Sharing the same country with these people is very dangerous and your life is not even guaranteed sharing the same space with them ...

Apart from this current issue, there was a time they started attacking their fellow Nigerians who are Christians because there was a cartoon that was made in Denmark where their Prophet was mocked.. Nigerian Christians bore the brunt... That act alone shows that they value their religion more than the life of their fellow countrymen..

Even Yoruba Muslim have joined them in this madness..

Any Nigerian Christian advocating for United Nigeria should have his head examined !!... Your life is under a threat in a United Nigeria..

I serve a living God who fights for me, not me fighting for Him.. When you are fighting for your god like some islamic fanatics do, then that your god is a very weak one who can't fight for himself.. In fact, it means that you are even stronger than what you worship since you have chosen to fight and protect him
Hmm u get sence

2 Likes

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by mercysamuelson(m): 6:21pm On Jul 28, 2023
Their stupidity knows no boundaries. Awon religious fanatics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by BePrepared: 6:22pm On Jul 28, 2023
STRI1:

I am a Muslim and I understand ecert aspect of my religion. Islam is perfect as away of life and I've been to Islamic schools all my life. Nothing in Islam gives the slightest support fir violence. But emotional Muslims who seems to defend everything than use wisdom in handling situations makes matter worse.

U said nothing in Islam calls for violence

This is joke taken far

Abi u get different Quran and hadith from the one I read?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by abidem4real: 6:23pm On Jul 28, 2023
madridguy:
This is not needed again. I wish we can use same energy towards people stealing our common wealth.

Islam means PEACE.
On the contrary, Islam is a religion of war as exemplified by its believers even from the time immemorial. They serve a weak god and that's why they always want to fight for him at any slightest opportunity. They should be separated from the peace loving people.
Whoever wants to offend God should be allowed to do so, leaving God, the all powerful to defend himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by sylo247(m): 6:24pm On Jul 28, 2023
Nobody has monopoly of violence in this country, the earlier these Muslim clowns cut these craps, the better for us all. He has no apology for any damned extremist "Jaye Lo"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by felifeli: 6:25pm On Jul 28, 2023
Ezeama400:
A group of northern Muslims were seen tearing and destroying Infinix advert billboard for having Davido's face.. Remember that David is an infinix Ambassador..

They are reacting against David Adeleke's video that have gone viral where he was accused of blasphemy in his video..

If Nigeria is to make progress, the North and the South East must be removed
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by Biafraaa: 6:25pm On Jul 28, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
yorubaland??
How many Yoruba Muslim have you seen display such stupidity?
Let northern muslim burn the whole of north over a video,We yoruba Muslim do not give a Fvck
The way it's going if Yoruba is not careful Fulani will conquer Yoruba land apart from Lagos which is dominated by mostly other tribes.
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by abidem4real: 6:25pm On Jul 28, 2023
Ezeama400:

Islamic bastards! Remove Islam as a religion, there will be peace everywhere.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by miky(m): 6:28pm On Jul 28, 2023
Nobodies! with no global recognition whatsoever lol

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by STRI1: 6:28pm On Jul 28, 2023
BePrepared:

U said nothing in Islam calls for violence

This is joke taken far

Abi u get different Quran and hadith from the one I read?

Nothing in Islam calls for violence. Islam calls for peace and love, yes some verses in suurotul tawbah prepares directions for Muslims in war front and even in war front, women, children, infact and animals are soared from being killed.

Even if your enemies in war repent it's upon you as Muslims to protect them.

However, non Muslims, christians and Jews are protected by the Muslim host. So, Islam breeds peace not violence. But emotional few makes misunderstanding out of their knowledge. Much love from a Muslim brother
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 6:28pm On Jul 28, 2023
Angelfrost:

Davido is just fortunate to be well protected round the clock... If not, they wouldn't mind killing him and facing the consequences.

The way those wretched people's brains have been turned out by indoctrination will need decades worth of study and research.
You're right my brother. If he's a no man's child, by now they would have sent jihadist for him. This people disgustses me. 😡😡😡😡

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by GALAXY11(m): 6:31pm On Jul 28, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Oya na! Make una carry una foolishness cross boundary come. Una own no dey hard. Your two by two shops where you sample your trinkets will easily go up in flames. The ones who'll survive will only be lucky enough to salvage their mats and kettles.

There are hausa and fulani settlements in all states down South South, and them humble pass woman wey man dey train for school. They know what's up.

You don't need to be reminded how Peter Obi bundled El-rufai like a used rug into a vehicle and deported him from Anambra back to Kaduna.
bro you get bad mouth i swear grin
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by PotatoSalad(m): 6:32pm On Jul 28, 2023
SmartPolician:
Muslim leaders have a lot of work to do in order to sensitize their people. That's because their level of ignorance is so alarming that it's easy to convert them into Islamic extremists and terrorists. That's why Islam is always associated with terrorism.
Na turn by turn. Christianity was once like this.
They'll eventually outgrow intolerance.
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by orion7: 6:42pm On Jul 28, 2023
a4cube:
You are not a true Muslim. You that drink and carry olosho up and down.
all Muslims are fools. Your allah and Mohammed are stupid. Now cry

2 Likes

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by vicfajeze: 6:43pm On Jul 28, 2023
I serve a living God who fights for me, not me fighting for Him.. When you are fighting for your god like some islamic fanatics do, then that your god is a very weak one who can't fight for himself.THANKS SIR.MAY U NOT DIE YOUNG.IS ISLAM REALLY A RELIGION OF PEACE OR PIECES?

2 Likes

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by Advancedman(m): 6:44pm On Jul 28, 2023
Ezeama400:

They should throw away all Infinix products they have.

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by ItisWell22(f): 6:44pm On Jul 28, 2023
STRI1:

Haa Subhanallah. Where do you get that from please oo

اتقي الله

Simply because you chose to be reasonable, humane and patriotic. 😒

Don’t mind him…

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by Prenonjebose: 6:44pm On Jul 28, 2023
EmeeNaka:
The government must punish all individuals involved in vandalism.
The only reason why people do something like this is because nobody has been punished in the past.
Very true
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by whippersnapper(m): 6:46pm On Jul 28, 2023
Angelfrost:

Those people ehn... They will tell you that corruption and terrorism are lesser things compared to the slightest disrespect of their religious beliefs, and this is so obvious.

They are so ignorant to even realize that their elite politicians and wealthy leaders don't adhere to these same beliefs or practices.

Mo Salah, Paul Pogba, Aliko Dangote, Riyad Mahrez, etc are core Muslims who drink alcohol and party hard till tomorrow!

When it comes to flexing, there you see the kids of wealthy Muslims... But, when it comes to extremism, leave that for the generationally wretched, disadvantaged, and miserable majority of Muslims.

Could that be a coincidence?!! Lol... Only the poor and illiterate take religion too seriously. grin
well even the bible said it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than a rich man to enter heaven
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by WesKiz: 6:47pm On Jul 28, 2023
Igbo are not type to argue with just leave them with their brain na dem dey go front dey fight for idol worshipper
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by frazee: 6:51pm On Jul 28, 2023
The poor and ignorant ones are busy tearin posters, while the rich ones are dancing to unavailable in club...
Islam wey get poor n rich man sin....

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by Tyktoker: 6:53pm On Jul 28, 2023
Let them all break their Infinix phones being promoted by DAVIDO!
Ezeama400:

This one of the reasons I am a strong advocate of Nigeria break up.. Sharing the same country with these people is very dangerous and your life is not even guaranteed sharing the same space with them ...

Apart from this current issue, there was a time they started attacking their fellow Nigerians who are Christians because there was a cartoon that was made in Denmark where their Prophet was mocked.. Nigerian Christians bore the brunt... That act alone shows that they value their religion more than the life of their fellow countrymen..

Any Nigerian Christian advocating for United Nigeria should have his head examined !!... Your life is under a threat in a United Nigeria..

I serve a living God who fights for me, not me fighting for Him.. When you are fighting for your god like some islamic fanatics do, then that your god is a very weak one who can't fight for himself.. In fact, it means that you are even stronger than what you worship since you have chosen to fight and protect him
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:53pm On Jul 28, 2023
Ezeama400:

An Igbo man will always be an Igbo man.
Who is holding you from breaking up and shifting into your 5 states in the SE. you have politicians representing your region, why not ask them to submit a formal request for secession?
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by Greatdober: 6:54pm On Jul 28, 2023
Hope they smash their phones too to show how angry they are..
Billboards ain't enough..
Smash that phone and switch to iphone or Samsung
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:56pm On Jul 28, 2023
Ezeama400:

An Igbo man will always be an Igbo man.
Who is holding you from breaking up and shifting into your 5 states in the SE. you have politicians representing your region, why not ask them to submit a formal request for secession?
Mumu you forget that Yoruba has a sizable population of Muslims as well.
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by denko(m): 6:57pm On Jul 28, 2023
Shut up, So the Yorubas does not practice Islam Abi why are not like their counter[art in the north.
IconicR:
Davido should publicly apologize. Stop triggering people and stepping out of boundaries and trying to control how they react, they were on their own and you stupidly and intentionally triggered them. Bitter truth.
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:05pm On Jul 28, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Davido owes no one an apology. Whoever is pained can go and die! I'm even disappointed in him for taking down the video. Someone like Timaya would have released a follow-up song abusing the unfortunate religious bastards..

Nigeria is a secular country and people like you enable nonsense with your misplaced sentiments.

Northern muslims are extremely stupid! Impoverished set of illiterates with animalistic tendencies!
That is why you are not a star, but a poverty stricken man living a f..cking hell hole village.
The most important thing to a cele is ‘fans’. No celebrity who truly wants to remain same will deliberately take steps offend a certain demography of their fan base.
So the best thing Davido can do is maintain silence.
Although I know this is too complex for you to understand.
However that being said, it’s time the northern Muslims stopped over flogging this issue

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

"Oh Baby I Need You For the Rest of My Life Girl, I Want You ..." Song / DOWNLOAD MIXTAPE: Styno X Dj Kaywise – Hype Man Mixtape Vol.1 / What Song U Feelin Rite Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.