Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face - Music/Radio (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face (52604 Views)

Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego / See The Full List Of Top Richest Musician Who Hails From Northern Nigeria / Billboard Music Awards 2018 [full List Of Nominees] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by OmoFiditi: 7:05pm On Jul 28, 2023
MURIC has destroyed the fabric of this country. Akintola Ishaq is a terrorist and must be watched with keen interest.
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by Frontend: 7:05pm On Jul 28, 2023
Oga I repeat go and sit down you are making noise the only strong and formidable ethnic group in the south is the Igbos they can fight the whole Nigeria but your ethnic group who knows them
BoldBrainz:

Imagine the balls on that uncircumcised cattle-rearing, kunu-guzzling, gworo-chewing, brown-teethed impoverished illiterate!

Bastard be telling me "Timaya go collect". That is, you'll spill the blood of a legit son of the South South and think we'll throw our hands in the air and lament to the government out of despair? Hundreds of abokis will be wiped out in just two days and you won't even find their bodies to bury.

To an extent I don't blame these Northern muslims. Na Yoruba people dey cause all this nonsense. If they were not such sell-outs, adopting an alien religion and allowing northerners undeserved liberties in the South, we wouldn't have to be swallowing all of these insults. Where you wan hear "Igbo-muslim" or "Ijaw-muslim" or "Efik-muslim", etc?

Na Yorubas just dey cause us all this see finish .
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by Wizardslayer: 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
They are disturbing themselves and carrying out criminal malicious damage that Islam never sent them to do.

The Nigerian Police should get them arrested immediately. In fact, the police should start with the person who posted that video online.
Initially you were making sense.

But what happened at the end is a story for another day.
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by superCleanworks(m): 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2023
a4cube:
Who know what they told them in the mosque today.

this is my regular Friday mindset & awareness. I avoid them seriously.
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by Felaincarnated: 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2023
I call AMADIOHA join OGUN
absingle:
Ogun kill all Muslim
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by Formation10: 7:15pm On Jul 28, 2023
I think it is time we separated from the northern anything about there gods who can not fight for himself is blasphemy,why cant Muslim allowed there god to fight for himself
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by Felaincarnated: 7:15pm On Jul 28, 2023
For wat?
IconicR:
Davido should publicly apologize. Stop triggering people and stepping out of boundaries and trying to control how they react, they were on their own and you stupidly and intentionally triggered them. Bitter truth.
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by Denixel: 7:15pm On Jul 28, 2023
I am beginning to like this, Christians should also follow..This so called artist n skit makers continue to insult people's religion in name art..it needs to stopped.
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by lexy2014: 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2023
STRI1:
I am a Muslim, but this is excessiveness, joblessness, extremism and largely unnecessary. Most especially after the person in question has deleted the video. Which he didn't make and the one who shared wasn't a Muslim to know what it means.

Our northern brothers are making this very unnecessary

What else do they want from him?

Though, I support mutual respect which isn't fighting for God but resoect for individual belief and culture. However, that can only be achieved with careful explanation not by fighting each other mindlessly.

Islam is a religion of peace and Allah commanded peaceful settlement of misunderstanding. Not destruction.

The reactions and threats from your fellow Muslims doesn't potray Islam as a religion of peace
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by Ejjiss: 7:21pm On Jul 28, 2023
YOU ARE A FOOL...... MAY ALLAH PUNISH YOU AND THAT YOUR USELESS PROPHET MOHAMMED.......
IconicR:
Davido should publicly apologize. Stop triggering people and stepping out of boundaries and trying to control how they react, they were on their own and you stupidly and intentionally triggered them. Bitter truth.
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by Chochovini: 7:22pm On Jul 28, 2023
EmeeNaka:
Islam is supposed to be a religion practiced in hell, but here we are.
. For your info, even the devil is a muslim.
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by STRI1: 7:23pm On Jul 28, 2023
lexy2014:

The reactions and threats from your fellow Muslims doesn't potray Islam as a religion of peace

Well, it's just the presentation of ignorance few does not represent the silent majority. Just that the ignorant has gained more popularity in displaying their menace. Thanks bro.
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by Ejjiss: 7:24pm On Jul 28, 2023
THAT YOUR PROPHET MOHAMMED IS A RAPIST AND USELESS.....
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by stanleymakavelli: 7:26pm On Jul 28, 2023
Davido was not the one that sang the song or did the music video, he was only promoting his newly signed artist moreover I saw nothing in the video . Why are Muslims not attacking the artist that has that video? As a Muslim you are not meant to be watching or listening to circular music. I am ashamed of some of the Muslims.
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by TheAdvocate(m): 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2023
Ezeama400:
Useless unfortunate clowns..

This one of the reasons I am a strong advocate of Nigeria break up.. Sharing the same country with these people is very dangerous and your life is not even guaranteed sharing the same space with them ...

Apart from this current issue, there was a time they started attacking their fellow Nigerians who are Christians because there was a cartoon that was made in Denmark where their Prophet was mocked.. Nigerian Christians bore the brunt... That act alone shows that they value their religion more than the life of their fellow countrymen..

Even Yoruba Muslim have joined them in this madness..

Any Nigerian Christian advocating for United Nigeria should have his head examined !!... Your life is under a threat in a United Nigeria..

I serve a living God who fights for me, not me fighting for Him.. When you are fighting for your god like some islamic fanatics do, then your god is a very weak one who can't fight for himself.. It means that you are even stronger than what you worship since you have chosen to fight and protect him

1. My dad is from Adamawa state and I am a Christian. I don't have a single Muslim in my family.
2. My mum is from Plateau state and there is not a single Muslim that is indigenous to my mother's village.
3. I know that there are many Muslim Igbos.
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by Nursepepeye(f): 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2023
absingle:
Ogun kill all Muslim
Amen
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by Kiloseria: 7:32pm On Jul 28, 2023
Be your brothers keeper. Peace.
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by Bimbilla(m): 7:35pm On Jul 28, 2023
You can do it yourself
absingle:
Ogun kill all Muslim
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by kevwemike: 7:41pm On Jul 28, 2023
Foolish jobless youth.
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by Juniorangel(m): 7:43pm On Jul 28, 2023
When you are done you guys should go and touch Davido, bunch of useless things. So if Davido is not a celebrity na to give am Deborah treatment.
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by Mickey448: 7:50pm On Jul 28, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Imagine the balls on that uncircumcised cattle-rearing, kunu-guzzling, gworo-chewing, brown-teethed impoverished illiterate!

Bastard be telling me "Timaya go collect". That is, you'll spill the blood of a legit son of the South South and think we'll throw our hands in the air and lament to the government out of despair? Hundreds of abokis will be wiped out in just two days and you won't even find their bodies to bury.

To an extent I don't blame these Northern muslims. Na Yoruba people dey cause all this nonsense. If they were not such sell-outs, adopting an alien religion and allowing northerners undeserved liberties in the South, we wouldn't have to be swallowing all of these insults. Where you wan hear "Igbo-muslim" or "Ijaw-muslim" or "Efik-muslim", etc?

Na Yorubas just dey cause us all this see finish .
the guts they display is just unnecessarily humongous. Their noise can only be heard and feared amongst themselves, come to think of it these peeps are all broke to some fault and then they want the rich,connected,equipped and influential to bow and apologize to some over hyped and poverty shrieked folks for kini…?
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by Kennydoc(m): 7:50pm On Jul 28, 2023
madridguy:
This is not needed again. I wish we can use same energy towards people stealing our common wealth.

Islam means PEACE.

Aren't you guys tired of this nonsense in bold?
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by Klington: 7:51pm On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:

Mindless hypocrites.

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by LonglifeRng: 7:52pm On Jul 28, 2023
Ogun kill all Muslim
Not Abeokuta?
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by zumbigbo(m): 7:54pm On Jul 28, 2023
STRI1:
I am a Muslim, but this is excessiveness, joblessness, extremism and largely unnecessary. Most especially after the person in question has deleted the video. Which he didn't make and the one who shared wasn't a Muslim to know what it means.

Our northern brothers are making this very unnecessary

What else do they want from him?

Though, I support mutual respect which isn't fighting for God but resoect for individual belief and culture. However, that can only be achieved with careful explanation not by fighting each other mindlessly.

Islam is a religion of peace and Allah commanded peaceful settlement of misunderstanding. Not destruction.

Your version of Islam makes sense, just like the type practised in Senegal. Peaceful and understanding. Unfortunately, in all religions, especially the imported ones, devout craze has overtaken wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by Ezeama400: 7:54pm On Jul 28, 2023
TheAdvocate:

1. My dad is from Adamawa state and I am a Christian. I don't have a single Muslim in my family.
2. My mum is from Plateau state and there is not a single Muslim that is indigenous to my mother's village.
3. I know that there are many Muslim Igbos.

Majority of us in the south don't see you people as North.. Whenever North is mentioned we are referring to the 12 core northern states that practice sharia law...(Pix attached below)

Your youths have been advised to join other middle belt group and form an alliance with SS and SE to avoid staying between the devil and the red see when the inevitable happens..

A Stronng alliance group has been formed which comprises Southern Kaduna, SS, SE and middle belt Christian majority.. A Tiv man named Mr Christopher is the head... Nigeria Will break one day and every group would like to stay with people that will protect their interest..

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by benqo01(m): 7:57pm On Jul 28, 2023
WHY DONT THEY SMASH THIER INFINIX PHONE SINCE DAVIDO IS STILL D EMBASSADOR BUNCH OF USELESS FOOLS

2 Likes

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by YourGFsnatcher: 8:03pm On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
Asake and Olamide should also apologise!!!
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by warlordd(m): 8:06pm On Jul 28, 2023
STRI1:

Who destroyed Afghanistan? Starting from Britain wars in 1880? To invasion by the solviet Union in 70s to invasion by American and allies in 2001.

Then Yemen, who destroyed Yemen too? From the british-french division of the country which has never settled the country till date.

And what's the problem with Pakistan if not wars with India, Taliban insecurity and USA bombings in Pakistan?

The problem with Pakistan u said? Was Pakistani govt not hiding Osam Bin Ladin in Garrison town of Abattobad until American SEAL killed him?
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by okorogodwin4(m): 8:07pm On Jul 28, 2023
If not that South wastern zombies are slaves to the foolannis by now lagos yarabas should have started pulling down billboard of indomie noodles celebrating Ramadan Kareem at Oshodi oke but they are only crying of sit#home while foolannis are enslaving them in Ilorin
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by Sainttops(m): 8:09pm On Jul 28, 2023
STRI1:
Most especially after the person in question has deleted the video.

Did he apologized or felt remorseful even after deletion. Infinix might got boycotted and so might be for other brands with his face.
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 28, 2023
tsdarkside:
good move....
dont mess with muslims....

they will not tolerate any of your bullshitts....
But I kept messing around with them in Anambra here, why haven't they done anything Violence to me??
But they kept tolerating my bullshit in Anambra here?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

"Oh Baby I Need You For the Rest of My Life Girl, I Want You ..." Song / What Song U Feelin Rite Now? / DOWNLOAD MIXTAPE: Styno X Dj Kaywise – Hype Man Mixtape Vol.1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.