Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,068 members, 7,810,999 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi (24919 Views)

Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit / Is Tundun Abiola Still With Arise Tv? / Mercy Advises Khafi Not To Allow Sex With Gedoni Make Her Lose Focus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by caneluix929: 8:48pm On Jul 28, 2023
Nice one
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by YorubaPrince: 8:48pm On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
This skit people should know their boundaries please, they should stop behaving anyhow like their skit master Peter Obi. I'll never forgive Peter Obi for having the guts to challenge Asiwaju in court. I'll only let go when he apologizes and withdraw from the court and finally congratulates Asiwaju.

2 Likes

Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by b3llo(m): 8:48pm On Jul 28, 2023
Yama nyama Police

2 Likes

Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by Heineken(m): 8:49pm On Jul 28, 2023
Nazgul:
The reality here is that the police can't even arrest him cos he's a naval personnel and not a civilian. They can only report him to the Navy who would punish him based on their own code of conduct.
he resigned since. Na civilian now hyn be.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by YorubaPrince: 8:50pm On Jul 28, 2023
Vifx:
The young man has brought disrepute to the uniform

Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by HRMK: 8:50pm On Jul 28, 2023
so its this inibebe effiong that will teach police its job?when his big mouth get him into trouble some idiots will be pleading for them!

2 Likes

Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by Goodman2023: 8:51pm On Jul 28, 2023
Nazgul:
The reality here is that the police can't even arrest him cos he's a naval personnel and not a civilian. They can only report him to the Navy who would punish him based on their own code of conduct.

He has resigned from the Navy...but still, the police cannot prove contempt

3 Likes

Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by obi58: 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2023
Chai see how inibehe effiong made a whole NPF look ignorant.

I don't think the police will wait for the ruling of the court to deal with Cute Abiola while in custody.

Even 3 days in detention is enough.

After all no be king of Igbo smoking Seun kuti turn Pastor and praise leader combined after few days in jail? Since then Una don hear him voice for public?

2 Likes

Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by greatiyk4u(m): 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
This skit people should know their boundaries please, they should stop behaving anyhow like their skit master Peter Obi. I'll never forgive Peter Obi for having the guts to challenge Asiwaju in court. I'll only let go when he apologizes and withdraw from the court and finally congratulates Asiwaju.

And you think anyone cares?

4 Likes

Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by VinnyBaba: 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2023
Arijude:
thought you had sense

Ur Expectations were wrong or MISPLACED.πŸ˜•πŸ˜’

That Iyaebe aka IconicR overrates her for Nothing. sad

3 Likes

Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by Exceed15: 8:53pm On Jul 28, 2023
Nazgul:

No longer with Navy.
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 28, 2023
greatiyk4u:

And you think anyone cares?
You care else my comment won't have bothered you and the rest obi slaves. Like I said I'll never forgive obi for biting the fingers that once fed him
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by AfroBeatDiary: 8:54pm On Jul 28, 2023
I'm liking the new nigerian
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by flexyrule(m): 8:54pm On Jul 28, 2023
Nazgul:
He resigned after years of unending tustle with the naval authorities.
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by lolaben(m): 8:55pm On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:

Iconic MU*2

3 Likes

Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by jaxxy(m): 8:55pm On Jul 28, 2023
cute abiola did nothing wrong here.
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by Exceed15: 8:55pm On Jul 28, 2023
Nigeria police is the worst globally.

2 Likes

Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by obi58: 8:56pm On Jul 28, 2023
HRMK:
so its this inibebe effiong that will teach police its job?when his big mouth get him into trouble some idiots will be pleading for them!

He is a lawyer and is quoting the law. If they establish their case in court fine but if not troublesome lawyers like him can sue the NPF and claim damages

The police is supposed to have their legal department review their statements for full compliance before releasing same.

5 Likes

Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by Godwin4444: 8:56pm On Jul 28, 2023
HRMK:
u took those words from my mouth

They will put him n trouble n back off, same way they hailed that eze of ajao estate n now they really don’t care about him again
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by youngrichnigga: 8:56pm On Jul 28, 2023
Quoting myself on another thread
This PPRO should stop already, he might need to arrest all actors, skit makers and comedians out there carrying on in this way. Rather than direct the exposed modus operandi to the police monitoring teams for follow up on the bad acts of their men on our streets and highways, he's here threatening to arrest cute Abiola. I can give countless films and skits depicting the ills of the police force (NPF) undecided undecided undecided
Spot on de-law

1 Like

Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by greatiyk4u(m): 8:56pm On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
You care else my comment won't have bothered you and the rest obi slaves. Like I said I'll never forgive obi for biting the fingers that once fed him

Lolz
Now you feel good getting my response.

2 Likes

Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by FrankPersie0147: 8:57pm On Jul 28, 2023
You are not making sense, what does Peter Obi has to do with skit making. You are a swine..

1 Like

Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 28, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Lolz
Now you feel good getting my response.
I wonder how someone who ruined Anambra state to stupor suddenly become an overnight messiah. He can deceive the whole world but definitely not me iconicR
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by Figliomi: 8:59pm On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
See Olodo[color=#006600][/color]

3 Likes

Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by slowice(m): 9:00pm On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:

So you read everything ini said up there and still dropped this imbecilicc comment. You normal so?

4 Likes

Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 28, 2023
Figliomi:

See Olodo[color=#006600][/color]
You and other obi slaves are more olodo because you all submitted your sense of reasoning to the skit master and now reason through your smelly anus.
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by sslcrypt: 9:00pm On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:

You always sound like an empty drum

2 Likes

Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by greatiyk4u(m): 9:01pm On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
I wonder how someone who ruined Anambra state to stupor suddenly become an overnight messiah. He can deceive the whole world but definitely not me iconicR

This is the reason terms are defined in research works,
Can you define terms in your context for better understanding?

Maybe you have never been to Anambra

2 Likes

Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by maticar: 9:01pm On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
What a nonentity

You need to.check into the psychiatric clinic

2 Likes

Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by 24SEVEN: 9:01pm On Jul 28, 2023
Nazgul:

He has left the navy.
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2023
sslcrypt:

You always sound like an empty drum
You sound more empty for handing over your sense of reasoning to a crook who ruined Anambra but suddenly turned an overnight messiah
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by immortalmortal: 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2023
He clearly depicted a clear picture of how the Nigerian police force truly is... If it was a wrong depiction, They have every right to prosecute him. They focus on restructuring the police force and purging the force of bad elements that "disgrace" the police uniform

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Football Shows That Shown On Nigerian Television In The 1970s, '80s & 1990s / Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) 2019 Aspirants' Thread / Toyin Aimahku's "Alakada Reloaded" Premieres In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.