Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi (24930 Views)

Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit / Is Tundun Abiola Still With Arise Tv? / Mercy Advises Khafi Not To Allow Sex With Gedoni Make Her Lose Focus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by orion7: 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
This skit people should know their boundaries please, they should stop behaving anyhow like their skit master Peter Obi. I'll never forgive Peter Obi for having the guts to challenge Asiwaju in court. I'll only let go when he apologizes and withdraw from the court and finally congratulates Asiwaju.
once zombie talk dem dey know

You have been noticed. Now get that Fรปck out

4 Likes

Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by Arabk25: 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
This skit people should know their boundaries please, they should stop behaving anyhow like their skit master Peter Obi. I'll never forgive Peter Obi for having the guts to challenge Asiwaju in court. I'll only let go when he apologizes and withdraw from the court and finally congratulates Asiwaju.
See big fool even APC said he should go to court so who the f**k are you to tell him to withdraw his case and apologize? All this children way they borrow data come here come write nonsense better go and read your books your exams will soon start fool.

3 Likes

Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by ayo2008: 9:03pm On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:

This must be an ethnic bigot
No correlation in what was posted and this ?

3 Likes

Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by BoldBrainz(m): 9:03pm On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:

You mostly make comments like someone who had her education in the gutters of mushin. Nigeria is a free society and every citizen is at liberty to express their rights within the ambits of the law.

Don't wake up and seek to put restrictions and control on people because their actions and inactions offend your sanctimonious sensibilities. The Nigerian constitution was not written in your father's sitting room!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by Killermamba: 9:03pm On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
I beg drink sniper because that day will never come

2 Likes

Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by Fugazy2023: 9:04pm On Jul 28, 2023
Let us the factual. Them no born the police well make than arrest cute Abiola
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by slowice(m): 9:04pm On Jul 28, 2023
Force pro be acting like naughty teenager dropping a thousand words on every issue before giving it a thought.

Dude constantly disgracing himself

1 Like

Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by WhyteAboki: 9:05pm On Jul 28, 2023
The writer has said it all! Channels ur energy towards a better policing rather than defending or chasing things that are banal

1 Like

Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by spencekat(m): 9:05pm On Jul 28, 2023
Nazgul:
The reality here is that the police can't even arrest him cos he's a naval personnel and not a civilian. They can only report him to the Navy who would punish him based on their own code of conduct.
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by Gentlesoul2021(m): 9:06pm On Jul 28, 2023
Nazgul:
The reality here is that the police can't even arrest him cos he's a naval personnel and not a civilian. They can only report him to the Navy who would punish him based on their own code of conduct.

Ex naval officer,,, he can still be arrested thou he's a known figure.
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by Morbeta11(m): 9:06pm On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:

Acute fallatic ignoransia patient......

3 Likes

Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by crossbreedwears(m): 9:07pm On Jul 28, 2023
He has discharged from the Navy which makes him a civilian now. If he commits any crime,he will be picked up.
Nazgul:
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by Angelfrost(m): 9:07pm On Jul 28, 2023
Effiong, don't waste your time on those charlatans...!

They know the truth... It's just easier and more convenient to beat around the bush.

I used to think the policemen on the streets were the problem with the force, but now I realize the rot in the system at the top is the reason the underlings behave so badly.

Just like every sector of the nation, corrupt and poor leadership remain the root cause of the decrepit state of the nation's security architecture.

1 Like

Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by Culer: 9:07pm On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
You and other obi slaves are more olodo because you all submitted your sense of reasoning to the skit master and now reason through your smelly anus.
stubborn fowl

1 Like

Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 28, 2023
Culer:
stubborn fowl
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by MarketDispatch: 9:08pm On Jul 28, 2023
Vifx:
The young man has brought disrepute to the uniform

Is that a Police uniform he is wearing?

1 Like

Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by Culer: 9:09pm On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by Mitsurugi(m): 9:10pm On Jul 28, 2023
Arijude:
thought you had sense

A lot of them don't have sense

1 Like

Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 28, 2023
Culer:
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
How was your day?
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by Culer: 9:11pm On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
How was your day?
slow. Yours?
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:12pm On Jul 28, 2023
The question on mind right now is what doesn't need restrructuring in this country? Is it the leaders or the followers or even the process....

Mentally, I'm in Tuvalu
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 28, 2023
Orlu13:

I used to thing d was d most annoying moniker here, but now everyone can see dat this IConicR or wateva u call itself is d most stupid and annoying moniker on this platform
Between me and you plus all other obi slaves, who is st...d? Fellow human like you is playing with your brains forming fake messiah and you all believe him? A renowned political prostitute? I'm ashamed and I can never marry a man that supports that crook called obi because it shows such man can't ever think for himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by Angelfrost(m): 9:13pm On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:

Whether by intention or inadvertently, you are just validating the premise that most staunch supporters of APC are unhinged clowns fishing hungrily for a payday.
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 28, 2023
I wonder ooo. Uniform wey don cast tey tey.
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by Angelfrost(m): 9:15pm On Jul 28, 2023
Nazgul:

The Navy won't even do a damn thing... They will actually sit with him, watch the skit, and laugh at their corrupt and poorly-trained counterparts! grin

1 Like

Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 28, 2023
Culer:
slow. Yours?
Good, didn't even step out today.
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by Angelfrost(m): 9:17pm On Jul 28, 2023
Vifx:
The young man has brought disrepute to the uniform

You can't disrespect or stain what is already badly soiled...! Abeg, talk anoda thing. tongue
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by Arabk25: 9:17pm On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
Between me and you plus all other obi slaves, who is st...d? Fellow human like you is playing with your brains forming fake messiah and you all believe him? A renowned political prostitute? I'm ashamed and I can never marry a man that supports that crook called obi because it shows such man can't ever think for himself.
Once a clown is always a clown am not surprised
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by dreu2fine(m): 9:18pm On Jul 28, 2023
Nazgul:
e as retire
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 9:19pm On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
who is talking about politics, idiottt FTC kill your papaaaaa
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by Culer: 9:19pm On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
Good, didn't even step out today.
Lol. As if you ever go out.
Daddy's home girl ๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) 2019 Aspirants' Thread / BBNaija: I Chose Queen As Deputy To Preserve My Mental Health โ€“ Whitemoney / Toyin Aimahku's "Alakada Reloaded" Premieres In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.