Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,728 members, 7,813,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi (24925 Views)

Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit / Is Tundun Abiola Still With Arise Tv? / Mercy Advises Khafi Not To Allow Sex With Gedoni Make Her Lose Focus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by Error401: 9:19pm On Jul 28, 2023
lol, is this a joke?
IconicR:
This skit people should know their boundaries please, they should stop behaving anyhow like their skit master Peter Obi. I'll never forgive Peter Obi for having the guts to challenge Asiwaju in court. I'll only let go when he apologizes and withdraw from the court and finally congratulates Asiwaju.

1 Like

Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by Way4orward: 9:20pm On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
This skit people should know their boundaries please, they should stop behaving anyhow like their skit master Peter Obi. I'll never forgive Peter Obi for having the guts to challenge Asiwaju in court. I'll only let go when he apologizes and withdraw from the court and finally congratulates Asiwaju.

Where is this one from?
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by Culer: 9:20pm On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
Good, didn't even step out today.
You're the last child of your parents righ'?
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 28, 2023
Culer:
You're the last child of your parents righ'?
My enemies will be reading my reply to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by BiGVEEN58(m): 9:22pm On Jul 28, 2023
This cute abiola pr Dey work sha.
E fit pay reach 10m take run this one.
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by kiddkash(m): 9:22pm On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
Is it against the law to go to court to seek any redress?
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by Olaolex: 9:22pm On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
Same here. Omo ale
What has he said to warrant that name calling? It's obvious the guy was right. Sense is truely far from you.
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by Greenbirth: 9:23pm On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
animal is your life better now under Tinubu. Dog that eat its own vomit
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by Angelfrost(m): 9:23pm On Jul 28, 2023
HRMK:
so its this inibebe effiong that will teach police its job?when his big mouth get him into trouble some idiots will be pleading for them!

Well, in civilized societies, Police officers get schooled daily by lawyers... It's quite weird that you would think lawyers shouldn't actually teach and guide policemen in the proper way to go about upholding "Law and Order".

A police station is supposed to have lawyers counseling and consulting with them.

Sigh... You guys have a very long way to go in this 3rd world nation. Sadly, you still gloat in your ignorance.
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by IslamIsIdiotic: 9:23pm On Jul 28, 2023
May that anointing of stupidity never depart from your head.

IconicR:
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by Culer: 9:23pm On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
My enemies will be reading my reply to you.
👌
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 28, 2023
Olaolex:
What has he said to warrant that name calling? It's obvious the guy was right. Sense is truely far from you.
And what will I now call you that jumped in. Omo radarada or did the Omo ale asked you to interfare?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by okechuks22: 9:25pm On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
goat why are you people contented with poverty and slavery in this contraption called Nigeria
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by 9jabox(m): 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2023
Nazgul:
The reality here is that the police can't even arrest him cos he's a naval personnel and not a civilian. They can only report him to the Navy who would punish him based on their own code of conduct.

Oga, he left the navy since last year
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by dannykares: 9:28pm On Jul 28, 2023
Nazgul:
The reality here is that the police can't even arrest him cos he's a naval personnel and not a civilian. They can only report him to the Navy who would punish him based on their own code of conduct.

Guy cute is ex Naval officer who resigned 4th Nov 2022 so no authorities will disciples him unless court
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by FlyingKing: 9:28pm On Jul 28, 2023
Nazgul:

He has resigned from Navy since...
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by Traplord09: 9:28pm On Jul 28, 2023
Olarewaju89:

undecided

You got the idea from a mad man abi?

Hmmm.
Aways good at bulling

Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by cjudy(m): 9:29pm On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
Between me and you plus all other obi slaves, who is st...d? Fellow human like you is playing with your brains forming fake messiah and you all believe him? A renowned political prostitute? I'm ashamed and I can never marry a man that supports that crook called obi because it shows such man can't ever think for himself.
Chai so na person born this one too? So empty and dumb with cassava all over his/her brain. Chai may God have mercy on your generation
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by Treasure17(m): 9:31pm On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
Thought process of a kid. Smh
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by Emola12(m): 9:31pm On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
lack of integrity is worrying you so at your age now you Never get sense useless tribalism bigots awon oniranu
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:

You are a complete illiterate.
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by wheelchairboy(m): 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2023
NwaNimo1:
Like in 'Training Day'.....

You are on point. Training Day was based off a real life crooked cop

Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by OgundeleT(m): 9:39pm On Jul 28, 2023
Nazgul:
He has resigned from Navy for almost a year now.
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by Larryndelaw: 9:41pm On Jul 28, 2023
Thas how you people will be encouraged them, By the time they arrest him, you will.not help him to.sleep in the cell.
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by Olaolex: 9:42pm On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
And what will I now call you that jumped in. Omo radarada or did the Omo ale asked you to interfare?
Now that you have decided to display how foolish you are on a public forum now, what do we say of you? Alaileko omo. You can bring it on o, I'll make sure I teach you the lesson you refused to be taught. Dindinrin buruku.
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by saintkel(m): 9:54pm On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
u r a f**l
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by Segzy19: 9:57pm On Jul 28, 2023
He has long resigned from the Navy

Nazgul:
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by Swagaa99: 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
U be foolll
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by enemyofprogress: 9:59pm On Jul 28, 2023
Very useless Nigeria police in a very very useless country. Mtcheeeeeeeeeew
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by luluman: 9:59pm On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
So dumb of you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) 2019 Aspirants' Thread / BBNaija: I Chose Queen As Deputy To Preserve My Mental Health – Whitemoney / Football Shows That Shown On Nigerian Television In The 1970s, '80s & 1990s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.