Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,759 members, 7,813,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi (24926 Views)

Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit / Is Tundun Abiola Still With Arise Tv? / Mercy Advises Khafi Not To Allow Sex With Gedoni Make Her Lose Focus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by mozona(m): 5:15am On Jul 29, 2023
Nazgul:
The reality here is that the police can't even arrest him cos he's a naval personnel and not a civilian. They can only report him to the Navy who would punish him based on their own code of conduct.

He has left the navy force.
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by oyeb15: 5:55am On Jul 29, 2023
They don't have guts to invite Asari Dokubo for brandishing guns but they are quick to summon someone that is giving us awareness about police extortion so that we can be prepared.
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by Dchampion65: 7:05am On Jul 29, 2023
Same warning was issue to trinity, instead of counseling, we were shouting against it, trinity ended in police cell with a case on his neck.
We are applying same to Cute Abiola, so that he can also be on police radar.
When you advised, advise yourself.
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:24am On Jul 29, 2023
Nazgul:
The reality here is that the police can't even arrest him cos he's a naval personnel and not a civilian. They can only report him to the Navy who would punish him based on their own code of conduct.
he is no longer a Naval personnel
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by Qoko: 7:38am On Jul 29, 2023
I don’t know why NPF is focusing on the skit maker instead of the message passing to people, however this message has consistently been passed by many movie producers and there were no single arrest.
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by Codes151(m): 7:43am On Jul 29, 2023
IconicR:
This skit people should know their boundaries please, they should stop behaving anyhow like their skit master Peter Obi. I'll never forgive Peter Obi for having the guts to challenge Asiwaju in court. I'll only let go when he apologizes and withdraw from the court and finally congratulates Asiwaju.
shut your hole

Wearing uniform for skit or movie isn’t a crime.

Cow.
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by billyG(m): 7:53am On Jul 29, 2023
Nazgul:
FYI Cute Abiola has resigned from the navy,why would an ordinary rating make such money & remains in d naijerian navy they swear for am?
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by HRMK: 7:53am On Jul 29, 2023
ignorance my foot!what has this man inibebe achieved in law that gives him the confidence to accuse the police of wrongdoing?the only rightful thing for him is to defend the skitwriter in court!nobody turns a judge in his own case!!
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by billyG(m): 7:55am On Jul 29, 2023
Vifx:
The young man has brought disrepute to the uniform
NO!it is the 99.5% of bad eggs in d force that brought disrepute to d dark uniform.
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by ILUGBO2001: 7:57am On Jul 29, 2023
IconicR:
This skit people should know their boundaries please, they should stop behaving anyhow like their skit master Peter Obi. I'll never forgive Peter Obi for having the guts to challenge Asiwaju in court. I'll only let go when he apologizes and withdraw from the court and finally congratulates Asiwaju.
Your sense just disappeared
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by HRMK: 7:58am On Jul 29, 2023
hahahaha..... dat na 9ja for una ooo one needs to be very smart to stay out of trouble!!
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by Powersurge: 8:11am On Jul 29, 2023
IconicR:

Why una daft like this? Why una just dey useless without without sny cognitive prowess?
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by HRMK: 8:13am On Jul 29, 2023
troublesome lawyers?
like who and who?
the truly troublesome lawyers are stone dead and turned skeletal bones at the graves!those we have now are politicians puppets looking for what to eat at election tribunals!nobody becomes a #SAN without been connected to people in power!how then do you work against those that provide meal on your table!
YOU MUST BE ONE OF THOSE YOUTHS THAT ARE UNINFORMED!!
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by Sthandawasam(m): 8:50am On Jul 29, 2023
Nazgul:
He's not with the Navy anymore.
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by DestinyNigga: 8:59am On Jul 29, 2023
IconicR:

Keep dreaming until your master will be disgrace out of Aso rock 😂
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by freeborn02: 9:04am On Jul 29, 2023
IconicR:

You are a soul given to self deception.

Small time, you'll say you are for uprightness and transparency.

Mention the skits that Peter Obi made, you morally rotten tribal bigot.
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by AndyCole16(m): 9:08am On Jul 29, 2023
AllenSpencer:

You are supporting what’s not, and failing to realize how it negatively portrays and dents the image of the Nigerian Police locally and internationally.

Their are bad and worst cops in every nation, but you will hardly find citizens who dedicate their life’s to mock them.

Constructive criticism is always welcomed, not mockery’s.

Please note: I'm an apolitical person, no friends among political parties. However, I'm speaking base on seeing an institution that supposed to handle rot within it's household faster than trying to score cheap points outside. That's my own take
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by 12345bbt: 12:29pm On Jul 29, 2023
IconicR:

...wonderful ! So uncle Peter is a skit master, now I understand
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by Bekboycrs: 1:23pm On Jul 29, 2023
IconicR:
Fooooool
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by ubest1(m): 2:15pm On Jul 29, 2023
1k witness too small 120 millions am in already
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by yetunsbay(m): 7:35pm On Jul 29, 2023
Nazgul:
ex naval
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by Davytech(m): 11:04pm On Jul 29, 2023
Nazgul:

He has been discharged from the Navy.. he get am before nor mean say he get am now grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) 2019 Aspirants' Thread / BBNaija: I Chose Queen As Deputy To Preserve My Mental Health – Whitemoney / Football Shows That Shown On Nigerian Television In The 1970s, '80s & 1990s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.