Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi (24927 Views)

Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit / Is Tundun Abiola Still With Arise Tv? / Mercy Advises Khafi Not To Allow Sex With Gedoni Make Her Lose Focus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by enemyofprogress: 9:59pm On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
This skit people should know their boundaries please, they should stop behaving anyhow like their skit master Peter Obi. I'll never forgive Peter Obi for having the guts to challenge Asiwaju in court. I'll only let go when he apologizes and withdraw from the court and finally congratulates Asiwaju.
will you keep kwayet

1 Like

Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by iSense247: 10:00pm On Jul 28, 2023
Arijude:
thought you had sense

IconicR lacks common sense. Common sense is not common.
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by Swagaa99: 10:04pm On Jul 28, 2023
RPG2020:

Enter house go cook corn 🌽🌽🌽

Which house, person way dey under bridge
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by StarRiderr: 10:04pm On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
This skit people should know their boundaries please, they should stop behaving anyhow like their skit master Peter Obi. I'll never forgive Peter Obi for having the guts to challenge Asiwaju in court. I'll only let go when he apologizes and withdraw from the court and finally congratulates Asiwaju.
thunder how far nau obobi show abegi
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 28, 2023
StarRiderr:
thunder how far nau obobi show abegi
it'll not show stop wasting your time summoning thunder
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by AllenSpencer: 10:10pm On Jul 28, 2023
AndyCole16:
This guy is so spot on. Why do our police becoming so much engross with social media activities these days? While that is not totally bad, it's nonsense to be looking for youths to pick on. Abeg focus on the rot in police system abeg.

Guys check my signature to see a New Way to Canada Permanent Residency.
Schedule a free appointment today

You are supporting what’s not, and failing to realize how it negatively portrays and dents the image of the Nigerian Police locally and internationally.

Their are bad and worst cops in every nation, but you will hardly find citizens who dedicate their life’s to mock them.

Constructive criticism is always welcomed, not mockery’s.
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by Dagger111(m): 10:22pm On Jul 28, 2023
Nazgul:
The reality here is that the police can't even arrest him cos he's a naval personnel and not a civilian. They can only report him to the Navy who would punish him based on their own code of conduct.

Cute Abiola voluntary discharge request was granted over 2 years now. So he is a civilian and can be picked by the police for prosecution.
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by Naz34(m): 10:24pm On Jul 28, 2023
Nazgul:
The reality here is that the police can't even arrest him cos he's a naval personnel and not a civilian. They can only report him to the Navy who would punish him based on their own code of conduct.
The way some of you misinform yourselves and others in this forum is alarming. Abwg, how can this guy be a naval officer and this atill be appointed as special adviser or whatever to kwara state goveenment at the same time. Didnt you read where it was stated he is no longer in the navy after the last incident he had
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by kwasoly(m): 10:31pm On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:

See human being wey never fit chop 3square meal dey support druglord wey no even know say him dey exist.
Bulala say make obi go court him dn go so what exactly is the colour of ur problem?

1 Like

Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by Poske95(m): 10:33pm On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:

Dreaming in a dream saying " I had a dream"
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by haslaw(m): 10:38pm On Jul 28, 2023
Nazgul:

Stop exposing your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by oxygeng: 10:49pm On Jul 28, 2023
Nazgul:
He is no longer a naval officer.

1 Like

Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by Solidkay(m): 10:51pm On Jul 28, 2023
Arijude:
thought you had sense
You thought wrong.
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by Farrason: 10:55pm On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:

Can I host you in my bar at Iyana ipaja... Make we reason
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by phemmyfour: 11:09pm On Jul 28, 2023
A fine of forty naira ke?

1 Like

Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by nedekid: 11:17pm On Jul 28, 2023
THE Law don talk. grin
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by nedekid: 11:17pm On Jul 28, 2023
phemmyfour:
A fine of forty naira ke?
Lolz.
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by nedekid: 11:19pm On Jul 28, 2023
kwasoly:

See human being wey never fit chop 3square meal dey support druglord wey no even know say him dey exist.
Bulala say make obi go court him dn go so what exactly is the colour of ur problem?

Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by nedekid: 11:24pm On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
This your love for Asiwaju sha..
Anyway, what is that quote again?

Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by Jostoman: 11:27pm On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
Congratulation dey hungry you and your oga grin
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by Jostoman: 11:34pm On Jul 28, 2023
I know one man is appointed to come and witch hunt their political enemy, police that have started doing well gradually under usman Alkali baba before they remove him.
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by Babaibeji2020(m): 11:40pm On Jul 28, 2023
Arijude:
thought you had sense
Obviously, he doesn't have.
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by stanbright(m): 11:40pm On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
If a black goat could type he would have written same thing you just did
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by Okoroawusa: 11:46pm On Jul 28, 2023
The police PRO dey mad...
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by Paulexi: 12:22am On Jul 29, 2023
IconicR:

Be wise young man!!!
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by IkeAbuja: 1:28am On Jul 29, 2023
IconicR:
please stop the hate
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by bong4(m): 2:12am On Jul 29, 2023
IconicR:

".....having the guts to challenge Asiwaju in court" indeed. People ask God questions how much more your Asiwaju.
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by kkinternet: 2:13am On Jul 29, 2023
Well said. Person wey em house dey burn don turn to dey chase rat. Mxxxxxxxm. Nigerian police and misplaced priorities. Rubbish 🗑 🚮
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by Skyehigher1: 2:51am On Jul 29, 2023
Nazgul:
he is already resigned from navy self
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by Originalsly: 4:20am On Jul 29, 2023
Vifx:

The young man has brought disrepute to the uniform

Aas

Was it a Police uniform? .....don't bring disrepute to yourself.
Re: Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi by OKEMKPI: 4:42am On Jul 29, 2023
IconicR:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) 2019 Aspirants' Thread / BBNaija: I Chose Queen As Deputy To Preserve My Mental Health – Whitemoney / Toyin Aimahku's "Alakada Reloaded" Premieres In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.