Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,895 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Word On Sunday Thread Removed! - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Word On Sunday Thread Removed! (7198 Views)

Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday / Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio / Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by Olaoluwa122: 8:10am On Sep 09, 2023
Sandralight:

Mr Superintendents you are flattire and you can't change my mind, I know what I saw and I will keep saying it.
So do whatever you want, your gaslighting won't do much, just be honest and see how it is satisfying because as long as I am here in nairaland, you won't scamm a kind man of his money.
I swear I will protect Sir Rontolo with anything I have since this is the only way I can repay him back for everything he has been doing for me.

Forgive me for intruding mam, are you sure she is the same person as Superintendent? coz I think Superintendent guy is a muslim not too sure though...
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by Flattire(f): 8:20am On Sep 09, 2023
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by Flattire(f): 8:21am On Sep 09, 2023
Olaoluwa122:
Forgive me for intruding mam, are you sure she is the same person as Superintendent? coz I think Superintendent guy is a muslim not too sure though...
Leave her.
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by Sandralight(f): 8:27am On Sep 09, 2023
Olaoluwa122:

You can check all flattire topics and the are mostly in the Islam section.
I mean you can change name and gender but not religion.
And the reason I know he is Superintendent is because when he mentioned me I copied the account from his mentioned and I never went into the main thread so that's why his lies will never fly with me
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by Flattire(f): 8:30am On Sep 09, 2023
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by Sandralight(f): 8:58am On Sep 09, 2023
Flattire:

Look at your verdict, so people can not change religion. This is wack seriously but even at that I have once cleared that, so say something else.

OK Ma let's clear the air
Drop your phone no for confirmation, not here for privacy issues
You can send it directly to me on telegram.
Note your real number for video call and also note I didn't give you a specific date I will be calling and the questions I will be asking.

For transparency reasons and not to seem I am targeting you, you can also send your number to the other Mod.
Thank you and God bless
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by recieve(m): 9:12am On Sep 09, 2023
BronzeTiger:

Abeg no vex. Kindly search this bet9ja Id and kindly tell me every account you saw under it before olaoluwa122 accuses me of witch-hunt
My phone off yesterday, no vex
The details below

Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by Sandralight(f): 9:17am On Sep 09, 2023
recieve:

The details below
Yes he has admitted it and remove his alternate from the group.
He was honest unlike some other people
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by recieve(m): 9:21am On Sep 09, 2023
Sandralight:

Yes he has admitted it and remove his alternate from the group.
He was honest unlike some other people
Just seeing it now, nice, please keep up with the good work 🙏

1 Like

Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by Flattire(f): 9:26am On Sep 09, 2023
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by blaquemyc: 9:52am On Sep 09, 2023
Wow! I had to read almost 4 pages of back and forth, accusations and counter accusations. Hmmm. Naija don cast trutru. It's a fact that 90% of people on that group are from the betting thread and also a fact that at least 30% of people there are alts. If you want to 🐠🐟 out those alt easily. Let everyone there drop their nl monikers and you'd be surprised at the outcome of your investigation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by BronzeTiger: 9:57am On Sep 09, 2023
recieve:

The details below
He has finally confessed. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by BronzeTiger: 10:02am On Sep 09, 2023
Sandralight:

OK Ma let's clear the air
Drop your phone no for confirmation, not here for privacy issues
You can send it directly to me on telegram.
Note your real number for video call and also note I didn't give you a specific date I will be calling and the questions I will be asking.

For transparency reasons and not to seem I am targeting you, you can also send your number to the other Mod.
Thank you and God bless
I just alighted from driving. So while I was in the car scanning through Google,I checked my nairaland to see you guys still arguing.
Flattire seems pretty adamant she's real so in my opinion to clear the air this time. Tell her to provide another bank account of hers, not opay, palmpay or any other mobile bank which bears and carries her name and to also show you her holding her NIN but with the picture and key details blurred except the name showing in bold Janet Emenike with no other name added. If you can both do that and verify I'll take down my previous posts accusing her yesterday and tender my reserved apologies to her.
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by Sandralight(f): 10:06am On Sep 09, 2023
Flattire:

No problem but note, if you call me and you off or block your camera, I will also block my camera. So if you want to verify me ,I must also see the person on the other end.
And any questions you asked that's not related to the group or here, I won't answer you.
Shalom
Ma'am I am still waiting for the mobile number.
I mean this is not how I want to spend my Saturday.
I already downloaded a nice Korea series "A Time called you" and I want to go offline and relax but I am still waiting for you, I mean it's your number, so why is it taking so long to drop.

Like I said drop it in my telegram for privacy reason and also drop it with my other Mod also
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by Sandralight(f): 10:09am On Sep 09, 2023
BronzeTiger:

I just alighted from driving. So while I was in the car scanning through Google,I checked my nairaland to see you guys still arguing.
Flattire seems pretty adamant she's real so in my opinion to clear the air this time. Tell her to provide another bank account of hers, not opay, palmpay or any other mobile bank which bears and carries her name and to also show you her NIN but with the pictures and key details blurred except the name showing in bold Janet Emenike with no other name added. If you can both do that and verify I'll take down my previous posts accusing her yesterday and tender my reserved apologies to her.

Good idea but I want to have a video call with her first then we will go with this suggestion.
If I am wrong I will apologize and she can even ask me to step down as Mod and I will gladly do it.

If I am wrong then I am not deserving of my position of been a Mod in the group.
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by yellowgarri2(m): 10:10am On Sep 09, 2023
BronzeTiger:

Flattire seems pretty adamant she's real so in my opinion to clear the air this time. Tell her to provide another bank account of hers, not opay, palmpay or any other mobile bank which bears and carries her name and to also show you her holding her NIN but with the picture and key details blurred except the name showing in bold Janet Emenike with no other name added. If you can both do that and verify I'll take down my previous posts accusing her yesterday and tender my reserved apologies to her.
You Sha want us to know that you own a car. Oppression
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by BronzeTiger: 10:13am On Sep 09, 2023
Sandralight:

Good idea but I want to have a video call with her first then we will go with this suggestion.
If I am wrong I will apologize and she can even ask me to step down as Mod and I will gladly do it.

If I am wrong then I am not deserving of my position of been a Mod in the group.
Next time dont forget to have a screenshot ready or the page downloaded if you have any clue. The NIN must be scrutinized properly in the fastest possible time, don't let it drag too long as we know it's possible to hire actors as well as her being innocent.
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by Sandralight(f): 10:14am On Sep 09, 2023
BronzeTiger:

Next time dont forget to have a screenshot ready or the page downloaded if you have any clue. The NIN must be scrutinized properly in the fastest possible time, don't let it drag too long as we know it's possible to hire actors as well as her being innocent.
Yeah thanks
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by BronzeTiger: 10:15am On Sep 09, 2023
yellowgarri2:
You Sha want us to know that you own a car. Oppression
Lol. With God's blessings and hard work anyone can own a car bro. Just like many have different brands of phones it's nothing new.

1 Like

Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by superintendents(m): 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2023
Sandralight:

Mr Superintendents you are flattire and you can't change my mind, I know what I saw and I will keep saying it.
So do whatever you want, your gaslighting won't do much, just be honest and see how it is satisfying because as long as I am here in nairaland, you won't scamm a kind man of his money.
I swear I will protect Sir Rontolo with anything I have since this is the only way I can repay him back for everything he has been doing for me.

just come to see this trash now,abeg don't drag me in to this mess..

Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by superintendents(m): 12:26pm On Sep 09, 2023
Sandralight:

Lol I don't have your time today,
What you are obviously doing is called deflection, trying to focus the heat on me.

Let get back to the issue on ground
Mr Superintendents until you come clean, you are not getting on the list and if you have any proof of me been a scammer and scamming anybody here then kindly show it Lol

Bye
see I don't even know where to start from sef...madam who is accusing me of been someone else among of you girls or whatever,,pls enlight me...

are you still searching for my account number make I drop or you have gotten already...
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by superintendents(m): 12:32pm On Sep 09, 2023
Olaoluwa122:
yeah of course..am a Muslim(Ibrahim)...
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by superintendents(m): 12:43pm On Sep 09, 2023
Sandralight:

You and me know you are lying, seriously are you saying I don't know what I search with my own eyes.
Seriously do you really think you can convince me into believing I didn't see a firsthand account number that lead me to "Superintendents"

I am not going to drag this, it's your choice of the right thing to do.
I will only respond when you decides to be honest with everyone.
drop any proof or screen shot account number or phone number or whatever linking me to flattire or someone else...

flood dey disturb me since yesterday am busy parking out,,u guys or girls are here yearning rubbish..

better come and clean this my mention off your post,or show me concrete evidence..

still waiting madam
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by superintendents(m): 12:56pm On Sep 09, 2023
Sandralight:

I know the game, it's just funny my mind didn't go there quickly, I just copied the account number and search it.
I won't make that mistake again
seems like you saw my mention bcuz u dey online minutes ago,come and clear me please...
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by BronzeTiger: 1:00pm On Sep 09, 2023
superintendents:
drop any proof or screen shot account number or phone number or whatever linking me to flattire or someone else...

flood dey disturb me since yesterday am busy parking out,,u guys or girls are here yearning rubbish..

better come and clean this my mention off your post,or show me concrete evidence..

still waiting madam
If Sandralight completes her flattire verification and it doesn't tally any way with you I owe you an apology and will remove every of my posts mentioning you. Are you okay with it?
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by superintendents(m): 1:12pm On Sep 09, 2023
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by recieve(m): 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2023
superintendents:
Rontolo please am still hopeful sir..pls consider me for not in the group..
just yesterday night flood force me out again,am bit confused..

receive or na recieve whatever..please add my account to the list please..

Am not a mod there
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by superintendents(m): 1:37pm On Sep 09, 2023
BronzeTiger:

If Sandralight completes her flattire verification and it doesn't tally any way with you I owe you an apology and will remove every of my posts mentioning you. Are you okay with it?
after una investigation please make una add my account number up there into the list please..

cc..Rontolo,
Ddotta..and co..
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by superintendents(m): 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2023
sad
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by superintendents(m): 7:14pm On Sep 09, 2023
angry
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by superintendents(m): 9:51am On Sep 10, 2023
sandralight..

are you doing this to become relevant,you put up a show wrongly accusing someone,am still waiting madam,is not funny accusing man as been woman,and you as a lady indeed..

come and apologize for your investigation negatively...

you are wrong with due respect am not happy at all..
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by Sandralight(f): 1:51pm On Sep 10, 2023
superintendents:
sandralight..

are you doing this to become relevant,you put up a show wrongly accusing someone,am still waiting madam,is not funny accusing man as been woman,and you as a lady indeed..

come and apologize for your investigation negatively...

you are wrong with due respect am not happy at all..
I am still investigating and when I am done with my findings, if I made a mistake, I will apologize but for now, the investigation is still ongoing

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

End Time Is Here. WATCH OUT (the Obama Bill!) / What Is Destiny: Is There A Destiny And Can It Be Change? / Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.