Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Word On Sunday Thread Removed! - Religion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Word On Sunday Thread Removed! (7202 Views)

Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday / Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio / Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by LawrenceGIFT: 8:03am On Sep 26, 2023
superintendents:
You will be exposed in Jesus name
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by superintendents(m): 1:02pm On Sep 26, 2023
Sandralight:

I copied the account number to check its history and I saw Superintendents and when I checked back, he had modified his post.
It is well
sorry to quoted you once again why not adding me to the list because it has been a while...

almost a month,and that woman fla..tt..ire doesn't seem legit or trust worthy as I can see..

she isn't even serious to defend herself..

why not am good to go..
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by superintendents(m): 1:06pm On Sep 26, 2023
LawrenceGIFT:

The same person behind Flattire is the same person behind Superintendents and also the same person using the moniker miracood and Miracood2

The only thing is, he makes sure he is only begging for money and posting one specific account number with Flattire and Superintendents.
Then he posts another account with his miracood account.

You may ask how I know this
for God sake wetin link me to,miracood,miracood 2..

abeg show me...
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by Blacklion3: 8:13am On Oct 05, 2023
U
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by Blacklion3: 8:14am On Oct 05, 2023
Sandralight:

I checked your name and it is still in the group, you even posted on Sunday with a Opay account number.
When asked to produce a normal account number, you were nowhere to be found.
I just checked the account number you posted and wanted me to add and it is the Same with another account number of "Superintendents"
So my question is why are you sharing the same account number with Superintendent and a guy for that matter since you claim your name is Janet?

I checked your Opay account and the name I saw is Janet Emenike, so if you want to be added to the list, I hope you will bring a real bank account bearing that name and also explain why you and Superintendent are using the same account number.
Thank you

I have joined the group already and you are asked for my moniker
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by FavoredbyGOD: 7:45am On Oct 26, 2023
rontolo:

Yes. Join the Telegram group

Have a blessed Sunday

@rontolo
Please Sir
Here are the mails sent from my banks. I took loans to sort out relocation to ilesa not knowing salary will be delayed till now
Please Sir

1 Like

Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by Puntingnoob: 9:28am On Nov 19, 2023
[quote author=rontolo post=124763740]

Yes. Join the Telegram group

Have a blessed Sunday[/q
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by MiracleLAWRENCE: 11:41pm On Nov 26, 2023
Athena6:

Who is the gasligther here?
Let me list all your lies for people to understand since the other thread is gone
Cc Rontolo

So BALIQEEZ was called out by BronzeTiger to be Pluto man, the reason for the call out was because he claim to be a female with the BALIQEEZ account and a male with the PLUTOMAN account and PLUTOMAN is very active on the betting thread, so he called him out because he felt, you can't collect money here and act desperate then spend it all on gambling.

Then BALIQEEZ gave a weak explanation, I was curious of their connection, so I checked BALIQEEZ Opay account which was the same with PLUTOMAN Opay account.
I mean If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it just might be a duck right.

This was the same period Mr Rontolo said he wont give money to gamblers, I guess BALIQEEZ aka PLUTOMAN was very scared of been caught so he did what every desperate person does, he lied.
He created this elaborate lie about how his phone was stolen and how this THEIF was plutoman and how PLUTOMAN got access to his Opay account and start using it.

Then I ask her, did PLUTOMAN created the BALIQEEZ account because it will be weird how you are using the account created by a criminal, that was when his feet start shaking and he claimed the BALIQEEZ account was created by him and PLUTOMAN got access to it and start using it to beg in giveaway and also gamble in the gambling thread.

I mean it unbelievable right? BALIQEEZ claimed he never gamble in his life and all his posts in betting threads were all made by PLUTOMAN.

Then when I checked his past posts on the betting thread, I saw that he has posted this 08185489458 Opay for a giveaway and this number belong to Ola A.j.a.o the same Surname with the name BALIQEEZ is using.

That is why I am asking the question if all your betting posts are all made by PLUTOMAN then how did PLUTOMAN posts a relative or brother account number, how did PLUTOMAN got access to your sibling account number.

I dont know why BALIQEEZ aka PLUTOMAN keep digging this pit, he is already buried but he kept on digging, anybody and their mother will never believe all the lies you kept speaking, sometimes it is better to come forth.

And fyi I assumed Hannah might be a made you name because of Tier one accounts but is obviously your poor sister name and you have been using her name to disgrace her all over nairaland, I hope not to get a brother like you.
I know you are a man and that is a fact, you already spoiled everything by telling the most ridiculous lie ever.

Let's not backslide just answer the question
How did PLUTOMAN get your sibling account number to post in the betting thread 08185489458

The scammer is addme
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by MiracleLAWRENCE: 12:11am On Nov 27, 2023
Baliqeez:

I give up on you. I won't reply you here again like I said if it's about Plutoman and being a man. Bring all your evidence to the telegram group God Son. To say you even went as far as putting a private group to the public says a lot about you.
And as for you, thought you were initially typing in caps to disguise, now you have come to your true identity. Your brother said I may not be spadar4u and you said I am. I think both of you need to take your FBI jobs to the next level.
My last reply to both of you here as I don't want to be dragged back.
Wiseone28, waiting for you on the telegram group.

cc: Rontolo, you see how wiseone28 a.k.a God Son brought private and dedicated group to the public.

AJAO OLANREWAJU AYOBAMI
PROFESSIONAL BEGGER and scammer
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by badspirit: 7:14pm On Dec 23, 2023
Sir Rontolo the philanthropist of our time.

1 Like

Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by superintendents(m): 2:46pm On Dec 24, 2023
Sir rontolo happy Christmas in advance..
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by superintendents(m): 9:35am On Dec 25, 2023
angry
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by NOTORIOUS100(m): 8:00am On Mar 18

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

The Problem With Moderate Atheists / To Recover Back Your Glory, Destiny / You Are Nothing Without Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.