Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Word On Sunday Thread Removed! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Word On Sunday Thread Removed! (7203 Views)

Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday / Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio / Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by Sandralight(f): 7:33pm On Jul 29, 2023
Thank u
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by rajunor(f): 8:10pm On Jul 29, 2023
rontolo:
Inexplicably, the Word on Sunday thread seems to have disappeared. I did not ask for the thread to be taken down and received no communication preceding or following this action. It’s unclear to me what may have informed this decision to have the thread removed. It is unclear if events on the thread broke Nrland rules to the extent of forcing a removal.

The thread was an important part of our planned Greater Purpose initiative and I hope it will continue on Nairaland and eventually off-Nrland on a dedicated platform of its on.

Good evening sir Rontolo, I guess someone must have reported the thread. It's well sha
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2023
Rontolo

May God’s love surround you in your sleep and keep you safe from every harm. Good Night Sir!

Thanks for being there for Us
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by Olaoluwa122: 9:26pm On Jul 29, 2023
May God continue to be with you and your family sir rontolo
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by DrDeuce: 9:33pm On Jul 29, 2023
But why would the mods suddenly decide to delete the thread after all this time? Something looks fishy.
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by oxiide22(m): 9:57pm On Jul 29, 2023
Good to see you sir rontolo you're heaven on earth
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by recieve(m): 12:06am On Jul 30, 2023
rontolo:
Inexplicably, the Word on Sunday thread seems to have disappeared. I did not ask for the thread to be taken down and received no communication preceding or following this action. It’s unclear to me what may have informed this decision to have the thread removed. It is unclear if events on the thread broke Nrland rules to the extent of forcing a removal.

The thread was an important part of our planned Greater Purpose initiative and I hope it will continue on Nairaland and eventually off-Nrland on a dedicated platform of its on.

I was surprised too, I checked every where but couldn't find it, am glad I saw this thread...

Sir please show me love, I don't really know how to explain the condition am at, right now, please sir Don not forsake a brother.

Opay

Please sir
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by Dundalk(m): 12:21am On Jul 30, 2023
rontolo:

happy Sunday sir, please i couldn't sleep with my two eyes closed, am leaving from hand to mouth sir...

Please I really need this help from you please

Rontolo..
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by BlessedDay21: 4:51am On Jul 30, 2023
Sir Rontolo, God knows why He sent you to us.
The truth is that we can't thank you enough for all you've been doing.
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by Juicewrld27: 6:19am On Jul 30, 2023
rontolo:

happy Sunday sir rontolo

In all we do the intention matters a lot. You my dear sir have a heart of gold and gold would keep on blessing you sir

thank and God bless.

Opay
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by obuburam: 6:37am On Jul 30, 2023
It's well
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by OmoOlomo1: 6:58am On Jul 30, 2023
Happy Sunday Sir Rontolo
You are blessed beyond measure today and always.
Please Sir extend your benevolence hand to my family this week. It's being a while I benefitted
This past week has been terrible for Us but thank God

Please Sir
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by DrDeuce: 7:02am On Jul 30, 2023
rontolo:

Good morning sir rontolo
May the blessings of our heavenly father be with you as you prepare to work for him today. I know due to the unfortunate incident which wiped off your thread might have delayed the word for today as usual. The enemies might have come like a flood but I know my Lord will surely raise a standard against them. But in your mercy if you still decide to help some of us today please kindly consider me too Sir to help me battle the pangs of hunger and inflation caused by the fuel subsidy removal. I'm going to my father's house hoping a miracle will happen through you sir. I'm very sad our thread was deleted for no reason. Thank you for your ever consistent love sir.
Standard Chartered bank. God bless you sir.
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by Juicewrld27: 7:07am On Jul 30, 2023
rontolo:

happy Sunday sir rontolo

In all we do the intention matters a lot. You my dear sir have a heart of gold and gold would keep on blessing you sir

Destiny can be delayed but it must surely come to pass

thank you and God bless

Opay
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by LORDLARGE(m): 7:10am On Jul 30, 2023
rontolo:

Good Morning and Happy Sunday Sir, it's been a while , trusting you're doing well..,
I have a hit a rock in the quest for survival in this hard and perilous times.. Am Trusting God to use you and come through for me, as you've been always..

Weldone
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 30, 2023
Rontolo

I have never ceased to make mention of you in my prayers, petitioning God to grant you the joy of salvation and the peace that passes all understanding. As we step out to church this morning, may the whole of your household be preserved from evil, and may you be completely sanctified with the peace that passes all understanding. Amen.
Happy Sunday our very own helper.

Thanks for being there for Us

7 04 80211 27
OPAY
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by blaquemyc: 7:27am On Jul 30, 2023
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by Olaoluwa122: 7:28am On Jul 30, 2023
rontolo:

Good morning sir rontolo we we are judiciously awaiting you to feed us the word of God this morning.... I pray as we all are going to church today,may we all learn 1 or 2 things about our lord Jesus Christ...and may we be able to use it in the right Way....Sir I still need your blessing this morning, to Get some foodstuff for myself, to survive this week. I pray i am among the selected few... Thanks and God bless 2394376826 Zenith bank
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by wiseone28: 7:30am On Jul 30, 2023
Good morning Boss
I pray i am favoured today
8080685442 palmpay
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 30, 2023
Happy Sunday sir Rontolo.
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by Dbrother(m): 7:53am On Jul 30, 2023
God is still the greatest! Good morning and a happy Sunday Sir. I pray that you will please extend your hands of benevolence to my side, it's really tough over here. 916 737 0513 OPAY. God bless you Sir Rontolo
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by oxiide22(m): 8:10am On Jul 30, 2023
Goodmorning Sir Rontolo, happy beautiful Sunday God is not wicked indeed there's no doubt givers never lack and the hands that give is superior/ better than the hands that receive.
The truth is that we can't thank you enough for all you've been doing for us sir you're indeed a blessing to humanity.

Your blessing! Your blessing! All I have been praying to recieve sir Rontolo we're from a very poor family of 5 and I'm the only male child also a student with no tangible source of livelihood we've been always struggling to get sth to eat once a day please and please I need your kind blessings sir it'll really ease our suffering for the today and the coming days sir rontolo we always pray for you and your family .
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 30, 2023
Happy Sunday sir rontolo
God bless you for helping people here, please don't forget me today.

8137748784 Opay
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by BronzeTiger: 8:19am On Jul 30, 2023
wiseone28:
Good morning Boss

I pray i am favoured today

8080685442 palmpay

Lovebugs:
Happy Sunday sir rontolo
God bless you for helping people here, please don't forget me today.

8137748784 Opay
Well done.
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by recieve(m): 8:32am On Jul 30, 2023
recieve:

I was surprised too, I checked every where but couldn't find it, am glad I saw this thread...

Sir please show me love, I don't really know how to explain the condition am at, right now, please sir Don not forsake a brother.

Opay

Please sir
Ephesians 4:32

“Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.”

Please sir rontolo 🙏
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by Flattire(f): 8:45am On Jul 30, 2023
Good morning Sir Rontolo
Blessed Sunday to you and your family.
May His divine favour and blessings be with you this day.
Thanks for everything you have been doing for us on this forum.. Please Sir kindly help me this morning as things have been hard so far.

Thank You Sir

Opay
7 0 832 76 971
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by rajunor(f): 8:47am On Jul 30, 2023
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by DonNeon: 9:47am On Jul 30, 2023
wiseone28:
Ehm, but how will he get to help other people outside the telegram or WhatsApp group?

Just curious 🤔

His post here on nairaland or other social media handle of his can direct those in need of help there.....The whatsapp or telegram group will just be to ensure his generosity is not been exploited by a few persons...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by Scamwatcher: 10:08am On Jul 30, 2023
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by finegirl233: 10:11am On Jul 30, 2023
DonNeon:

His post here on nairaland or other social media handle of his can direct those in need of help there.....The whatsapp or telegram group will just be to ensure his generosity is not been exploited by a few persons...
I support your opinion, if he have time to operate it with proper documentation like he was planning, it will be fine. i mean like an NGO and beneficiaries names or profile will be made public, this will also help the situation of one person getting it many times with multiple nairaland account

1 Like

Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by wiseone28: 10:18am On Jul 30, 2023
BronzeTiger:

Well done.
You are a fool stop that nonsense

Sometimes una overdo something thinking you are wise.

Why should i do something i am against?
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by BronzeTiger: 10:23am On Jul 30, 2023
wiseone28:
You are a fool stop that nonsense

Sometimes una overdo something thinking you are wise.
Don't let me disgrace you here akpan. undecided.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

The Problem With Moderate Atheists / To Recover Back Your Glory, Destiny / You Are Nothing Without Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.