Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Word On Sunday Thread Removed! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Word On Sunday Thread Removed! (7286 Views)

Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday / Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio / Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by BronzeTiger: 12:02pm On Jul 30, 2023
wiseone28:
See this idiot do i know any mod here?

My advice to you young man just look for something productive and do that will help your life and stop living on nairaland..

I may look for help but i am not idle. I may not have enough but i thank God for helping me to be a blessing to other people around me. I don't need to brag.
May God punish you. You think I'm as jobless and hopeless as you are. You live almost 7 days a week on the bet thread while I work 6 days in a week. You think I'm currently in the same shoes with you? Akpan change for your own good if not you'll live to regret it in your old age.
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by wiseone28: 12:02pm On Jul 30, 2023
BronzeTiger:

Just thank your God I didn't screenshot that thing before removing that account.
Your Lovebugs account is showing Last seen on 11:19 am. Continue ooh akpan but just know you are gradually turning to an old man. Continue.
I thought you said you will show me evidence that i am 40?

Daddy show me my birth certificate

Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by BlessedDay21: 12:02pm On Jul 30, 2023
Bronzetiger, please if you are okay with all I said, please, I'll deeply appreciate you edit my name and that of my brother. Thanks for your understanding.

Cc: DDota.
Rontolo
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by DDota: 12:02pm On Jul 30, 2023
Dbrother:
This guy .. so you look a well-oriented legit student like me think say I be one of online miscreants. I have no problem with you guys searching for them bad guys online, but do well to not attack innocent persons. 042188 5638 .. I want you to, wholeheartedly, apologise to me and my sister once your doubts are cleared. Anyways, I dey count all these ones as part of the hurdles I go use when giving my success story. Stay cool, bro.
Well oriented legit student? You must be kidding. The phase some of us have long passed. Being a student doesn't give anyone license not to cheat the system infact it's always easy with students because they always believe they are smart.
Anyway, it's the country but you and your sister should know it will always raise a concern. Someone here has been caught using family account numbers to collect funds meant for many people.
Just like I said, it's the country, family members are not even supposed to be begging in the same place in the first place.
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by wiseone28: 12:04pm On Jul 30, 2023
BronzeTiger:

May God punish you. You think I'm as jobless and hopeless as you are. You live almost 7 days a week on the bet thread while I work 6 days in a week. You think I'm currently in the same shoes with you? Akpan change for your own good if not you'll live to regret it in your old age.
Do you bet yes or no?

Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by DDota: 12:05pm On Jul 30, 2023
BronzeTiger:

Just thank your God I didn't screenshot that thing before removing that account.
Your Lovebugs account is showing Last seen on 11:19 am. Continue ooh akpan but just know you are gradually turning to an old man. Continue.
Are you looking for this?

Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by BlessedDay21: 12:06pm On Jul 30, 2023
DDota:

Well oriented legit student? You must be kidding. The phase some of us have long passed. Being a student doesn't give anyone license not to cheat the system infact it's always easy with students because they always believe they are smart.
Anyway, it's the country but you and your sister should know it will always raise a concern. Someone here has been caught using family account numbers to collect funds meant for many people.
Just like I said, it's the country, family members are not even supposed to be begging in the same place in the first place.

You are right. The country is not helping at all.

But there's no problem. It's all part of life.
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by NLAirforce: 12:07pm On Jul 30, 2023
Why are you guys derailing the thread, you can all take this issue to another thread, this doesn't make sense.
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by recieve(m): 12:08pm On Jul 30, 2023
recieve:

I was surprised too, I checked every where but couldn't find it, am glad I saw this thread...

Sir please show me love, I don't really know how to explain the condition am at, right now, please sir Don not forsake a brother.

Opay

Please sir
recieve:

Joel 2;13

Don't tear your clothing in your grief, but tear your hearts instead.” Return to the LORD your God, for he is merciful and compassionate, slow to get angry and filled with unfailing love. He is eager to relent and not punish
Ephesians 4:32

“Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.”
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by Dbrother(m): 12:08pm On Jul 30, 2023
DDota:

You're just mixing the conversation up.. You found something fishy, you searched and discovered nothing dirty, apologise and move on to something else. You guys sometimes make a case out of nothing with needless grammars and all. You have long passed this stage, congratulations to you. Things weren't as tight as things in the past (that's if your claim is true). I go finish school, I go post am here, I go call out people wey help me and appreciate them. Thank you and God bless you. I think we're done.
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by NLAirforce: 12:09pm On Jul 30, 2023
Greetings sir rontolo. Happy Sunday

Please anything will be appreciated, I'm financially down.
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by BlessedDay21: 12:09pm On Jul 30, 2023
Thanks
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by BronzeTiger: 12:10pm On Jul 30, 2023
DDota:

Are you looking for this?
Aha. Thanks bro. The fool obviously used his Lovebugs account to edit it out or message the mods to remove it cause I couldn't see it no matter what. It'll make sure to properly screenshot stuff next time before uploading. Wiseone28 come and deny you thief.
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by BronzeTiger: 12:11pm On Jul 30, 2023
BlessedDay21:

Please, kindly edit our details.

Thanks!
Nope, cause I don't believe you.
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by BlessedDay21: 12:11pm On Jul 30, 2023
Hmm
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by BronzeTiger: 12:12pm On Jul 30, 2023
NLAirforce:
Why are you guys derailing the thread, you can all take this issue to another thread, this doesn't make sense.
Why are you hellbent we take exposing multiple monikers to another thread notorious?
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by wiseone28: 12:12pm On Jul 30, 2023
BronzeTiger:

Aha. Thanks bro. The fool obviously used his Lovebugs account to edit it out or message the mods to remove it cause I couldn't see it no matter what. It'll make sure to properly screenshot stuff next time before uploading. Wiseone28 come and deny you thief.
You are a fool make una dey use editing tool dey do nonsense..

How come he is the only one with the screen shot?
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by BlessedDay21: 12:12pm On Jul 30, 2023
BronzeTiger:

Nope, cause I don't believe you.

Alright, that's no problem.

Call me now, please.
Thanks!
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by BronzeTiger: 12:13pm On Jul 30, 2023
wiseone28:

Nigeria is gone. Smh.
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by oxiide22(m): 12:14pm On Jul 30, 2023
oxiide22:
Goodmorning Sir Rontolo, happy beautiful Sunday God is not wicked indeed there's no doubt givers never lack and the hands that give is superior/ better than the hands that receive.
The truth is that we can't thank you enough for all you've been doing for us sir you're indeed a blessing to humanity.

Your blessing! Your blessing! All I need sir Rontolo we're from a very poor family of 5 and I'm the only male child also a student with no tangible source of livelihood we've been always struggling to get sth to eat once a day please and please I need your kind blessings sir it'll really ease our suffering for the today and the coming days sir rontolo we always pray for you and your family .

Access bank
please and please sir Rontolo I beg you in the name of God our father the Lord of heaven please sir Rontolo don't stop doing good helping us the needies because of some dishonest individuals a lot of us are in really serious dire need of assistance we love you we appreciate your help sir I'll be very happy if set up the NGO n continue reaching out to the needies help me sir please I have been really anxiously awaiting your blessing to fall thank you God bless you more
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by BlessedDay21: 12:15pm On Jul 30, 2023
Please, I'll appreciate whoever that calls should come back to this thread to give his or her findings.

Thanks!
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by wiseone28: 12:15pm On Jul 30, 2023
BronzeTiger:
Nigeria is gone. Smh.
You think i will succumb to blackmail?
You are a fool
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by Dbrother(m): 12:15pm On Jul 30, 2023
BlessedDay21:

Reuben, calm down na!

Let's take everything easy, please!
Lol. it's just annoying abeg. First they claimed we're one person using two accounts, and now they're mincing words and talking back and forth. I don't have a dirty hand and so I'm cool. na thief dey fear. 🌚
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by DrDeuce: 12:17pm On Jul 30, 2023
Sir rontolo please for the sake of some of us. Please help us. I don't have anything tangible in my pocket right now sir.
DrDeuce:

Good morning sir rontolo
May the blessings of our heavenly father be with you as you prepare to work for him today. I know due to the unfortunate incident which wiped off your thread might have delayed the word for today as usual. The enemies might have come like a flood but I know my Lord will surely raise a standard against them. But in your mercy if you still decide to help some of us today please kindly consider me too Sir to help me battle the pangs of hunger and inflation caused by the fuel subsidy removal. I'm going to my father's house hoping a miracle will happen through you sir. I'm very sad our thread was deleted for no reason. Thank you for your ever consistent love sir.
Standard Chartered bank. God bless you sir.

Sir rontolo please have mercy. You are only hope even though those that are using alternate accounts want to spoil your mind. Please help sir.
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by DDota: 12:17pm On Jul 30, 2023
wiseone28:

You are the opposite of what your moniker says.
You are actually a dullard, a very dullone28.

You were looking for proofs but now that you have been slammed with it dullone28, you are saying it's editing.
You are more than dull.
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by NLAirforce: 12:17pm On Jul 30, 2023
BronzeTiger:

Why are you hellbent we take exposing multiple monikers to another thread notorious?
Derailment, reason the other thread was taken down.

Although kudos for exposing other alt monikers
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by BlessedDay21: 12:18pm On Jul 30, 2023
Dbrother:
Lol. it's just annoying abeg. First they claimed we're one person using two accounts, and now they're mincing words and talking back and forth. I don't have a dirty hand and so I'm cool. na thief dey fear. 🌚

Me I no like wahala at all for my life.

At least, Facebook is there for easy confirmation.

Abeg, drop your number too, to make everything easy.
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by BronzeTiger: 12:19pm On Jul 30, 2023
NLAirforce:

Derailment
Im sorry bro but it is what it is. You remember the day I had that issue with Samuel and you were dragging me that day. I hope you can see what your people are doing to the rest of you?
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by wiseone28: 12:20pm On Jul 30, 2023
DDota:

You are the opposite of what your moniker says.
You are actually a dullard, a very dullone28.

You were looking for proofs but now that you have been slammed with it dullone28, you are saying it's editing.
You are more than dull.
Can you idiot tell me how come you are the only one with a screenshot?

Blackmail no fit you mumu.
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by BronzeTiger: 12:20pm On Jul 30, 2023
BlessedDay21:

Me I no like wahala at all for my life.

At least, Facebook is there for easy confirmation.

Abeg, drop your number too, to make everything easy.
I'll remove it (for now) though not because your evidence is convincing but cause I don't have sufficient proof outside those accounts. I'll still be watching keenly though.
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by NLAirforce: 12:21pm On Jul 30, 2023
BronzeTiger:

Im sorry bro but it is what it is. You remember the day I had that issue with Samuel and you were dragging me that day. I hope you can see what your people are doing to the rest of you?
I see, derailment caused the other thread to be taken down Sha.
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by oxiide22(m): 12:21pm On Jul 30, 2023
BlessedDay21:

Please, Bronze that's my younger brother.

You can confirm that even on Facebook.

I called him this morning concerning this thread. He is a student. I am not.

If you don't mind, I'll drop my WhatsApp number here. Thanks
BronzeTiger don't believe this unrepentant liar don't ever listen to

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Another Look At The Trinity / Photos: Pastor Ayas Of Ghana Surrenders To Olumba Olumba Obu / Man Claims He Captured A 'Witch' Flying At Night (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.