Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Word On Sunday Thread Removed! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Word On Sunday Thread Removed! (7205 Views)

Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday / Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio / Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by BronzeTiger: 11:26am On Jul 30, 2023
wiseone28:
Show me screenshot you are here talking rubbish..

Thank your God i am on my best mood i for deal with you
Come collect free 10k na. Lazy fool. You're almost pushing 40 and this is what you can resort to. Finished nigga.
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by recieve(m): 11:28am On Jul 30, 2023
recieve:

I was surprised too, I checked every where but couldn't find it, am glad I saw this thread...

Sir please show me love, I don't really know how to explain the condition am at, right now, please sir Don not forsake a brother.

Opay

Please sir
Ephesians 4:32

“Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.”
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by BronzeTiger: 11:28am On Jul 30, 2023
Dbrother:
Just so you know you're talking to two different persons here. I understand you're fighting against wrongs, but then, hasty conclusions are just another type of wrong.
Tell that to the birds bro. Tell it to the birds.
You obviously own those two accounts that dropped those numbers. This is just like the oxide case where he was dropping his and his family members numbers. You think you're fooling anybody?
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by Dbrother(m): 11:30am On Jul 30, 2023
BronzeTiger:

You obviously own those two accounts that dropped those numbers. This is just like the oxide case where he was dropping his and his family members numbers. You think you're fooling anybody?
Alright man. Believe whatever you want, clear conscience fears no guilty accusations. ✌
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by BlessedDay21: 11:31am On Jul 30, 2023
BronzeTiger:

Please, Bronze that's my younger brother.

You can confirm that even on Facebook.

I called him this morning concerning this thread. He is a student. I am not.

If you don't mind, I'll drop my WhatsApp number here. Thanks
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by wiseone28: 11:31am On Jul 30, 2023
BronzeTiger:

Of course I am an idiot for exposing you. If Dem born your papa well akpan let you just catch you begging on nairaland outside the betting thread. I will remind you that you're pushing 40.
I don't know if you are my father to tell me my age..

So because i ask for help here means i am idle?

You are stupid, do you know the help i am rendering for someone offline?
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by BlessedDay21: 11:32am On Jul 30, 2023
Dbrother:
Alright man. Believe whatever you want, clear conscience fears no guilty accusations. ✌

Easy please!
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by DDota: 11:34am On Jul 30, 2023
BronzeTiger:

I suspect Isaiah Ayefu but we don't have proof to nail him since you message the mods privately.
Anyone that wants to ask the man for help should please do but if you make a mistake, you are toast. There's a reason why I'm not tackling mankros aka tk4all cause of his incident with timbs 001 cause the incident happened outside rontolo's thread though he's going to pay back that money whether he likes it or not. Once again good job bro and I might have a little something for you in some time cause taking out of your time to expose this greedy con artists is one of the few characters of emulation in this fantastically corrupt country.
Yes nothing to proof he's the one.
I have always maintained that everyone needs help one way or the other but cheating shouldn't be encouraged. I have alternate accounts of many people here but some of them still maintain their integrity by not using them same week.
Thanks bro
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by wiseone28: 11:34am On Jul 30, 2023
BronzeTiger:

Come collect free 10k na. Lazy fool. You're almost pushing 40 and this is what you can resort to. Finished nigga.
This is my last reply to an idle fool, you don't need money but you are here fooling yourself.

How much are you paid?

Na your parents dey feed you so i don't blame an idiot like you.

Unam ikot.

Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by BronzeTiger: 11:35am On Jul 30, 2023
wiseone28:
I don't know if you are my father to tell me my age..

So because i ask for help here means i am idle?

You are stupid, do you know the help i am rendering for someone offline?
An idle mind is the devil's workshop. If not you won't be here trying to gain quick 10k to gamble this morning. Very lazy thing.
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by BlessedDay21: 11:37am On Jul 30, 2023
DDota:

Yes nothing to proof he's the one.
I have always maintained that everyone needs help one way or the other but cheating shouldn't be encouraged. I have alternate accounts of many people here but some of them still maintain their integrity by not using them same week.
Thanks bro

Please, in order to clear the air, please, kindly confirm what I said on Facebook if WhatsApp video call would be too much.
Thanks!
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by wiseone28: 11:38am On Jul 30, 2023
BronzeTiger:

An idle mind is the devil's workshop. If not you won't be here trying to gain quick 10k to gamble this morning. Very lazy thing.
Show me screenshot and evidence that i am lovebugs?

This is my last request if you can't prove it you are an idiot

You rushed to bring betting here as if you don't bet

Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by Swissli(f): 11:39am On Jul 30, 2023
Wahala, Sir rontolo hasn't even said the way forward and we have started again
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by DDota: 11:40am On Jul 30, 2023
BlessedDay21:

Please, in order to clear the air, please, kindly confirm what I said on Facebook if WhatsApp video call would be too much.
Thanks!

No problem, I don't have problems with siblings being here but tell your brother to drop normal bank account with that same name on OPAY.
I might be wrong though but soul searching is key.
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by BlessedDay21: 11:44am On Jul 30, 2023
DDota:

No problem, I don't have problems with siblings being here but tell your brother to drop normal bank account with that same name on OPAY.

Thanks!

I'll see to that.
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by Dbrother(m): 11:44am On Jul 30, 2023
DDota:

I might be wrong though but soul searching is key.
This guy .. so you look a well-oriented legit student like me think say I be one of online miscreants. I have no problem with you guys searching for them bad guys online, but do well to not attack innocent persons. 042188 5638 .. I want you to, wholeheartedly, apologise to me and my sister once your doubts are cleared. Anyways, I dey count all these ones as part of the hurdles I go use when giving my success story. Stay cool, bro.
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by BronzeTiger: 11:45am On Jul 30, 2023
wiseone28:
Show me screenshot and evidence that i am lovebugs?

This is my last request if you can't prove it you are an idiot

You rushed to bring betting here as if you don't bet
Search this account number on nairaland and tell me the account it pops up under Etoakpan Ubong, Anyone is also free to do so.
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by wiseone28: 11:47am On Jul 30, 2023
BronzeTiger:

I thought this idiot don't play bet?

You are a fool.

Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by wiseone28: 11:48am On Jul 30, 2023
BronzeTiger:

Search this account number on nairaland and tell me the account it pops up under Etoakpan Ubong, Anyone is also free to do so.
That's my piggyvest account and how does that link with lovebug.s?
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by BlessedDay21: 11:49am On Jul 30, 2023
Hmm
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by BronzeTiger: 11:50am On Jul 30, 2023
wiseone28:
I thought this idiot don't play bet?

You are a fool.
I use my own money unlike you who is looking to gain free 10k to waste. If I wasn't on the bet thread you think I will know you own Lovebugs. Criminal. 🤣.
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by oxiide22(m): 11:50am On Jul 30, 2023
Goodmorning Sir Rontolo, happy beautiful Sunday God is not wicked indeed there's no doubt givers never lack and the hands that give is superior/ better than the hands that receive.
The truth is that we can't thank you enough for all you've been doing for us sir you're indeed a blessing to humanity.

Your blessing! Your blessing! All I need sir Rontolo we're from a very poor family of 5 and I'm the only male child also a student with no tangible source of livelihood we've been always struggling to get sth to eat once a day please and please I need your kind blessings sir it'll really ease our suffering for the today and the coming days sir rontolo we always pray for you and your family .

Access bank
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by BronzeTiger: 11:51am On Jul 30, 2023
wiseone28:
That's my piggyvest account and how does that link with lovebug.s?
You must be mad.
Screenshot it let us see the account it falls under.
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by BlessedDay21: 11:51am On Jul 30, 2023
I'm in Osun state while my brother is in Calabar.

Cc BronzeTiger
Ddota
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by wiseone28: 11:51am On Jul 30, 2023
BronzeTiger:

I use my own money unlike you who is looking to gain free 10k to waste. If I wasn't on the bet thread you think I will know you own Lovebugs. Criminal. 🤣.
Then why are you here and how much are you paid to fool yourself around?

Show me evidence that i am lovebugs or fvk off idiot
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by wiseone28: 11:53am On Jul 30, 2023
BlessedDay21:
I'm in Osun state while my brother is in Calabar.

Cc BronzeTiger
Ddota
No need to show any proof again they are not the one to give you the money that is enough.

Some of them dey overdo this nonsense that is why the mods remove the other thread
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by wiseone28: 11:55am On Jul 30, 2023
BronzeTiger:

You must be mad.
Screenshot it let us see the account it falls under.
Screenshot what?
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by BronzeTiger: 11:55am On Jul 30, 2023
wiseone28:
Then why are you here and how much are you paid to fool yourself around?

Show me evidence that i am lovebugs or fvk off idiot
You've gone to contact the mods to remove it abi? No problem.
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by Olaoluwa122: 11:56am On Jul 30, 2023
A very big show of shame😢😪🧐
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by BlessedDay21: 11:59am On Jul 30, 2023
wiseone28:
No need to show any proof again they are not the one to give you the money that is enough.

Some of them dey overdo this nonsense that is why the mods remove the other thread

Hmm!

Let's take things easy. The economy situation of the country is already biting on the common man.

Funny enough, I'm working. But we haven't been paid for this month.

One of the reasons you won't see me talking bad about anyone since I have no idea what that person is going through.
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by BronzeTiger: 11:59am On Jul 30, 2023
wiseone28:
Screenshot what?
Just thank your God I didn't screenshot that thing before removing that account.
Your Lovebugs account is showing Last seen on 11:19 am. Continue ooh akpan but just know you are gradually turning to an old man. Continue.
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by wiseone28: 11:59am On Jul 30, 2023
BronzeTiger:

You've gone to contact the mods to remove it abi? No problem.
See this idiot do i know any mod here?

My advice to you young man just look for something productive and do that will help your life and stop living on nairaland..

I may look for help but i am not idle. I may not have enough but i thank God for helping me to be a blessing to other people around me. I don't need to brag.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

To Recover Back Your Glory, Destiny / You Are Nothing Without Him / NEWS Flash: Ramadan Moon Sighted In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.