Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (276 Views)

Help, I'm Losing My Mind. Could I Be Pregnant? / I Don't Want Her To Be Pregnant, Help Please / Is It Possible For One To Be Pregnant After Taking Postinor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Martdc(m): 9:44am On Jul 29, 2023
Re: . by talented321: 9:46am On Jul 29, 2023
If u sleep with a woman without condom even if pull out there are chances she may get pregnant because there is change of fluid, but prensently i don't think we have such type of girl to believe'' even when u pure inside u are still afraid.
Re: . by ideamonster: 9:53am On Jul 29, 2023
grin

OP, I don't mean to scare you. But the best advice I can give you is to starting saving up for antenatal care and delivery fees. grin

On a more serious note, I will advice you to watch this video posted in the family section: What to do if she's pregnant and pay particular attention to the difficult decisions confronting the young men when their girlfriends got pregnant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnluQ3AdnOE

They're everyday Nigerians just like you and if any of their experiences closely matches your situation or what you're describing, then that's likely what you might have to do. Also, have your girlfriend watch it so that she'll be on the same page as you.

Thank me later. Regards to your girlfriend

Martdc:
We had unprotected sex three weeks ago, but i used the withdrawal method. One week after we had unprotected sex, and she took contraceptives.

She missed her period last week, but test p-test was negative. No sign of period yet till today.

I don’t know if the pills must have caused the delay, or she’s actually pregnant.

Could she be pregnant?
Re: . by Gentlesoul2021(m): 11:35am On Jul 29, 2023
Go for serum p test to have peace of mind. The urine type might be misleading.

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Your Child From Bed Wetting. Come / If A Woman Makes You Wait For Months Her Pussy Isn’t Worth The Wait. / Puplepill: "The pill is not for all"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.