Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,759 members, 7,851,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:02 AM

.n - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .n (288 Views)

Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.n by Purvan(m): 5:24pm On Jul 30, 2023
Re: .n by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 30, 2023
Is this how to sell yourself? He totally left the most important aspect untouched. Good luck
Re: .n by Reminderz: 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2023
when I hear about some men saying they are looking for a life partner, most times what I translate it to is someone who's already comfortable with where he is in life... real men don't look for a life partner, they set up their life that they will automatically attract a suitable person that fits their mission... saying you're looking for a life partner is a sign of low value man, or someone who's not productive enough... if you're have the right qualities and valuable, women will automatically not be any sort of headache for you..

that said, if what you're looking for is a serious relationship, then I think you might have to keep digging for a long time because most of what you said you want of your woman is nothing more than just a fantasy... it's very rare... women will rather shake their yansh on TikTok than partake in anything productive or read books... you'll hardly see a woman to hold a reasonable conversation with without her getting bored... it's simply not their thing.. that's men thing...

and please, if want you want is serious relationship, do not say you don't care about her family background, don't make the same mistake that made many men regret or have suicide thoughts... a woman's family matters, in fact if you're looking for that kind of girl, where she was brought up and how will determine if she will be the one to match your energy... don't ignore any red flags.
Re: .n by myyansh68(m): 5:35pm On Jul 30, 2023
Purvan:
I'm seeking on finding a suitable life partner. My ideal match is a reserved young girl who enjoys reading novels and spending quality time indoors. It would be nice if she shared similar interests in anime or science fiction, possibly even having a Wattpad account herself.

Her family background isn't necessarily a dealbreaker for me either, as I hail from a traditional household as well. So long as she respects our differences and allows us to grow together, I believe we could form a strong bond.

Does anyone here possess insights into where I can locate such a companion?

Are you done insulting Women?.

1 Like

Re: .n by Purvan(m): 6:30pm On Jul 30, 2023
myyansh68:

Hmm

Where did I insult women ??
Re: .n by Purvan(m): 6:30pm On Jul 30, 2023
IconicR:
Is this how to sell yourself? He totally left the most important aspect untouched. Good luck

What's the important aspect ??

Please enlighten me
Re: .n by myyansh68(m): 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2023
Purvan:

Hmm
Where did I insult women ??
From your mother's kitchen.

2 Likes

Re: .n by Anny69: 7:16pm On Jul 30, 2023
myyansh68:

Damn! grin

1 Like

Re: .n by myyansh68(m): 7:27pm On Jul 30, 2023
wink
Anny69:
Damn! grin

1 Like

Re: .n by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 30, 2023
Purvan:

What's the important aspect ??

Please enlighten me
What you do for a living and your pictures as well
Re: .n by Anny69: 7:50pm On Jul 30, 2023
IconicR:
What you do for a living and your pictures as well
Don't waste your time on him, he's a troll.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .n by Uchedizzy(f): 10:19pm On Jul 30, 2023
Purvan:
I'm seeking on finding a suitable life partner. My ideal match is a reserved young girl who enjoys reading novels and spending quality time indoors. It would be nice if she shared similar interests in anime or science fiction, possibly even having a Wattpad account herself.

Her family background isn't necessarily a dealbreaker for me either, as I hail from a traditional household as well. So long as she respects our differences and allows us to grow together, I believe we could form a strong bond.

Does anyone here possess insights into where I can locate such a companion?
Good lunck in your search
Re: .n by Janniee096: 1:22pm On Jul 31, 2023
Everyone's values and goals differ. Generalizing about gender stereotypes can be unfair. Finding a compatible partner requires patience and open-mindedness. Consider family background, but also focus on mutual understanding and respect.

Via : https://besturdunovels.pk/

(1) (Reply)

Work And Study In Poland / Describe Girls You've Been With / Sweet In Jamaica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.