Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Nobody Wants To See You Succeed In Life Be Careful. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nobody Wants To See You Succeed In Life Be Careful. (3048 Views)

Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? / There Will Always Be Someone Ahead Of You In Life... Be Humble (picture) / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Wants To See You Succeed In Life Be Careful. by whippersnapper(m): 10:08pm On Jul 29, 2023
DonBenny77:
Me wey Mama come hate, I'm finished then
she no hate you boss. You should be in your early twenties. The only love in this cold world is a mother's love. Every other love is scam

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Wants To See You Succeed In Life Be Careful. by DonBenny77(m): 6:34am On Jul 30, 2023
whippersnapper:
she no hate you boss. You should be in your early twenties. The only love in this cold world is a mother's love. Every other love is scam
Leave am!
Re: Nobody Wants To See You Succeed In Life Be Careful. by Doshlowkey(m): 7:00am On Jul 30, 2023
Spirit04:
Most people are just trying to survive. They don't really care about you. You obviously crave attention

Everyone does it’s basic human nature it’s why you’re here trying to be heard and seen, you don’t have to deny your basic biology. Have a fantastic Sunday my brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nobody Wants To See You Succeed In Life Be Careful. by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 30, 2023
Doshlowkey:

Everyone does it’s basic human nature it’s why you’re here trying to be heard and seen, you don’t have to deny your basic biology. Have a fantastic Sunday my brother.
blaming others for your own insecurity is juvenile
Re: Nobody Wants To See You Succeed In Life Be Careful. by ConfidentialDoc: 2:27pm On Jul 30, 2023
OP, If I tell you what I realized in 2017-2018 you will cry your eyes out.
Re: Nobody Wants To See You Succeed In Life Be Careful. by Lance008(m): 3:44pm On Jul 30, 2023
Some people father wish them failure so that them go fit dey use them do example

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nobody Wants To See You Succeed In Life Be Careful. by Lance008(m): 3:48pm On Jul 30, 2023
Nemesis0147:
It is all in your head…not everyone is as wicked,callous and selfish like you and your circle.

Right here…we raise by lifting others
I laugh
We rise by lifting others go soon rise lion mak go chop am
Use your sense 💯
Everybody go Dey alright without you

1 Like

Re: Nobody Wants To See You Succeed In Life Be Careful. by Reayhhhgon: 3:49pm On Jul 30, 2023
Chronosvineberg:
Serious talk! I expected better from this life.

Please, I'm available for any tech work.

Can you build a website?

1 Like

Re: Nobody Wants To See You Succeed In Life Be Careful. by Reayhhhgon: 3:49pm On Jul 30, 2023
Maka70:
E shock me wen my babe say I de oppress her de way I spend money, in other ways envy

It not envy.
Re: Nobody Wants To See You Succeed In Life Be Careful. by Lance008(m): 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2023
helinues:
I stopped helping people who refused to help themselves
My eyes have see
This thread should be dedicated to me
Bro I said I brought a car and send it home from city do you know what they did
They spoil the car totally to cost me more money
Such people want you broke and have gotten a means to liquid you all in the name of help
If you buy some people private jet they will spoil the engine to cost you more money
If you help some family member get a job they will steal there and run away just to get you sacked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Wants To See You Succeed In Life Be Careful. by Chronosvineberg(m): 4:11pm On Jul 30, 2023
Reayhhhgon:

Can you build a website?

Yes I can, I can also build mobile app for Android and iOS
Re: Nobody Wants To See You Succeed In Life Be Careful. by Reayhhhgon: 10:47am On Aug 01, 2023
Chronosvineberg:

Yes I can, I can also build mobile app for Android and iOS

You can build an online banking website?
Re: Nobody Wants To See You Succeed In Life Be Careful. by Chronosvineberg(m): 11:21am On Aug 01, 2023
Reayhhhgon:

You can build an online banking website?

Yes I can 09079389300 Whatsapp

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Wants To See You Succeed In Life Be Careful. by Doshlowkey(m): 9:52am On Aug 02, 2023
Spirit04:
blaming others for your own insecurity is juvenile

Be there expecting back and forth with me, just saw this because I’m too busy making money in real life not forming wisdom on a faceless forum. Think what you may of me my dear, big boys don’t give a rat arse what any mofo papa think about them lmaoooo
Re: Nobody Wants To See You Succeed In Life Be Careful. by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 02, 2023
Doshlowkey:

Be there expecting back and forth with me, just saw this because I’m too busy making money in real life not forming wisdom on a faceless forum. Think what you may of me my dear, big boys don’t give a rat arse what any mofo papa think about them lmaoooo
lol you are battling serious low self esteem. So I am not making money or what?
Re: Nobody Wants To See You Succeed In Life Be Careful. by Doshlowkey(m): 11:08am On Aug 02, 2023
Spirit04:
lol you are battling serious low self esteem. So I am not making money or what?

Severe self esteem, everyone does it’s a human nature you’re too dull to understand your human nature. Please stop replying me I have self esteem issues leave me alone na, tufia lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Pic( Deleting Soon) / Why Are Nigerians Homophobic? / Men are dogs, wouf wouf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.