Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men (115121 Views)

Omotola Jalade’s Girls-Only Birthday Bash In Ghana (Photos) / Mo’cheddah Looks Gorgeous In Cleavage Baring Portraits / Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Shymm3xx: 10:13pm On Aug 19, 2016
cstr14:
My friend, you are talking nonsense. Two of my Imperial college Igbo colleagues got married to Yoruba sisters just last year, and I have met loads of couples like that in the state.
Anyway, don't worry. with the way things are going, I am sure you would see more of them Igbo men-yoruba women couples in the future. Igbo men are finally shedding their conservatism and going for women from other places.

Good for you. Keep playing catch up from behind while we keep conquering new territories loool.

Darn! Chiwetel Ejiofor's sister is fionee! Loool. Too bad she also opted for a Yoruba don loooool.

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Forwetinnah: 10:13pm On Aug 19, 2016
All those making mouth about Yoruba men getting married to Igbo women should shut the hell up! Just a handful of Yoruba ladies have hygiene no matter their exposure. Any wonder why Yoruba guys are hooked when they get an Igbo woman? Same with Hausa men. An Average SE or SS man is weary of a Yoruba chic. ..Ask around. For starters they CANT COOK, i have a handful of Yoruba male friends who are married down South and they can't help but confess why they got hooked, so enough of this vain pride
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 10:16pm On Aug 19, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Good for you. Keep playing catch up from behind while we keep conquering new territories loool.

Darn! Chiwetel Ejiofor's sister is fionee! Loool. Too bad she also opted for a Yoruba don loooool.
That is quite a catch. Congratulations.
Igbo amaka. The height of beauty.
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by freecocoa(f): 10:16pm On Aug 19, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Lool. Juicy pum is good and all that, but personally, the bigger the batty the better lol.

Lool. Igbo chics got just the right batty for their bodies but hey! Different strokes.

Big batty eh, so yous a batty boy, I see. grin cheesy
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by amybel(f): 10:17pm On Aug 19, 2016
Ndi IGBO nwere mmadu.Proudly IGBO gal
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by AlphaPegasi: 10:17pm On Aug 19, 2016
ChappyChase:

Its nice to know you created a new account just to bash this thread grin please be a man and do it with your real aCcount....... Na people like you dey make me think sey your tribe na cowards!!!! Please prove me wrong.....
lolzzzz bro, i get new accounts out of necessity. you do know these mods outcheaaa is on a banning spree. yeah they got me. grin
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 10:18pm On Aug 19, 2016
Forwetinnah:
All those making mouth about Yoruba men getting married to Igbo women should shut the hell up! Just a handful of Yoruba ladies have hygiene no matter their exposure. Any wonder why Yoruba guys are hooked when they get an Igbo woman? Same with Hausa men. An Average SE or SS man is weary of a Yoruba chic. ..Ask around. For starters they CANT COOK, i have a handful of Yoruba male friends who are married down South and they can't help but confess why they got hooked, so enough of this vain pride
That is just the plain truth. Until vey recently, Igbo men barely marry away from home even after forging long relationships due to traditional conservatism.
It looks like this generation of Igbo men though are looking to tear shitt up home and away. grin
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Shymm3xx: 10:21pm On Aug 19, 2016
cstr14:
That is quite a catch. Congratulations.
Igbo amaka. The height of beauty.

Loool. Yoruba ingenuity when it comes to sniping Igbi Chics right there. We snipe the best you have got to offer, the same FFK sniped Bianca from early loooooool.

Put some RESPEKT on our game and bow down when you see us lol.

I need to snipe the nicest Igbo thing on this forum and put a Yoruba stamp on her pum, before I leave lol.

Who's the nicest Igbo chic on NL?

2 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 10:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
There are very few Yoruba guys as cute as obi-uchendu and he is just an average Igbo guy.

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 10:25pm On Aug 19, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Loool. Yoruba ingenuity when it comes to sniping Igbi Chics right there. We snipe the best you have got to offer, the same FFK sniped Bianca from early loooooool.

I need to snipe the nicest Igbo thing on this forum and put a Yoruba stamp on her pum, before I leave lol.

Lol
This nigga keeps deceiving himself. Anyway, a woman is a woman.
Fair game, nigga.
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by months: 10:27pm On Aug 19, 2016
cstr14:
There are very few Yoruba guys as cute as obi-uchendu and he is just an average Igbo guy.

Obi Uchendu

2 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 10:28pm On Aug 19, 2016
Igbo man tearing shitt up.

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Shymm3xx: 10:28pm On Aug 19, 2016
freecocoa:
Lool. Igbo chics got just the right batty for their bodies but hey! Different strokes.

Big batty eh, so yous a batty boy, I see. grin cheesy

Lol. But there are some Igbo Chics out there with nice batty but most of them are just mixed. I know some half-Igbo and half-Ugandan thing with humongous batty. And there's a next one that's half-Igbo and half-(Sierra)Leone with crazy batty as well. The Igbo chic I was messing with before summer has crazy batty as well, with crazy ti.ts. So yes, a few are out there like that.

Lmao @ battyboy. Never that - I rebuke it lol. There's just something alluring about Chics with big batty and how the batty jiggles, man. Words can't explain it. You gotta feel it to understand loool.
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by months: 10:29pm On Aug 19, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Snatch dis...

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 10:29pm On Aug 19, 2016
Just natural handsomeness. Good genetics. No comparison whatsoever.
God bless Igbo women for giving us such beautiful men.

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Shymm3xx: 10:30pm On Aug 19, 2016
cstr14:
Lol
This nigga keeps deceiving himself. Anyway, a woman is a woman.
Fair game, nigga.

Lol. But who's the nicest Igbo chic on NL?

I wanna out the Yoruba stamp on her before I leave loool

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 19, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Freecocoa? But I think you may already be late lol.
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by ChappyChase: 10:31pm On Aug 19, 2016
AlphaPegasi:
lolzzzz bro, i get new accounts out of necessity. you do know these mods outcheaaa is on a banning spree. yeah they got me. grin
Sometimes I ask myself, How do you sleep at night knowing that we are reaping your state dry! Cause the last time I checked the biggest provision store in your area is owned by an Igbo man!
Then I remember NairaLand and I give glory to Seun for creating an Avenue for you long headed (I for post the pics if I get ham) sadist to cool off!!!!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by months: 10:31pm On Aug 19, 2016
cstr14:
Just natural handsomeness. Good genetics. No comparison whatsoever.
God bless Igbo women for giving us such beautiful men.

An apple never fall far from a tree. It is the other way round, eve can only be as good looking as Adam. grin
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 10:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
Igbo amaka.

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 10:33pm On Aug 19, 2016
months:

Obi Uchendu
Finer than 90% of men in yorubaland.
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 10:34pm On Aug 19, 2016
Igbo ti take over grin
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 10:35pm On Aug 19, 2016
months:

An apple never fall far from a tree. It is the other way round, eve can only be as good looking as Adam. grin
Probably. You are probably right.
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Forwetinnah: 10:35pm On Aug 19, 2016
BoboYekini:

cheesy
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Shymm3xx: 10:36pm On Aug 19, 2016
BoboYekini:

Loool.

I've seen freecocoa. She's decent and she does have perky looking tiddays from afar lol.

And I'm sure she already has enough Yoruba stamps on her lool.

I want a new thing. We need to give all of them the Yoruba stamps. grin
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by months: 10:37pm On Aug 19, 2016
I dont know Y basket mouth is not here.

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Shymm3xx: 10:37pm On Aug 19, 2016
PSA

If you're an Igbo chic and you think you're the hottest Igbo chic on NL...you need to come rep ya beauty on here. grin
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by AlphaPegasi: 10:39pm On Aug 19, 2016
ChappyChase:

Sometimes I ask myself, How do you sleep at night knowing that we are reaping your state dry! Cause the last time I checked the biggest provision store in your area is owned by an Igbo man!
Then I remember NairaLand and I give glory to Seun for creating an Avenue for you long headed (I for post the pics if I get ham) sadist to cool off!!!!!! grin grin grin
just pay your taxes to a yoruba man and we are all good. we dont mind you operating in our territory so long as you pay us taxes. we are like julius caesar, pay unto the yorubas what is the yorubas. give us 50 percent of your profit so we can develop lagos more while the east remains derelict . we still winning. we always win. wessideeeeeeeee ma nigguh wink grin

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 10:39pm On Aug 19, 2016
months:
I dont know Y basket mouth is not here.
I don't think there is any Yoruba comedian in the industry that is as fine.
C'mon, this is just too much. We beat these Yoruba niggas every fuccking place again, and again and again.
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 10:40pm On Aug 19, 2016
Shymm3xx:
PSA

If you're an Igbo chic and you think you're the hottest Igbo chic on NL...you need to come rep ya beauty on here. grin

bleh.
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by repogirl(f): 10:41pm On Aug 19, 2016
Ngo Okafor and Bryan wink

You people should stop making noise about who marries from where abeg. Simply open a thread for hot Yoruba dudes and let's see how they are snatching the Igbo chicks. Na wa!
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 10:42pm On Aug 19, 2016
The Igbo gene is a beauty giver. If you are Yoruba lady and you want cute kids, then you know where to look.
The only thing close to an Igbo guy is a white man. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities / Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her / Tonto Dikeh Calls Linda Ikeji A Failed Model On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.