Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men (115091 Views)

Omotola Jalade’s Girls-Only Birthday Bash In Ghana (Photos) / Mo’cheddah Looks Gorgeous In Cleavage Baring Portraits / Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 9:35pm On Aug 19, 2016
And another smart Yoruba woman.

4 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 9:36pm On Aug 19, 2016
Where is shymm3x? Weak nigga.
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 9:39pm On Aug 19, 2016
I am actually pained here. Igbo women missed a great Igbo man in this one..

4 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by LuvU2: 9:39pm On Aug 19, 2016
wtf 2011 outta hear mehhn

Cute igbo guys tho#
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by freecocoa(f): 9:40pm On Aug 19, 2016
Orikinla:
We are just the finest.
Others can queue behind us. grin
Are you igbo? undecided

Btw this picture is older than NL, aren't you like a 100 now? Post recent pix jor. tongue grin
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by ChappyChase: 9:40pm On Aug 19, 2016
AlphaPegasi:
you aint never lied brah. these igbo men they posting looking mad feminine and moist. look like they being to the saloon to pluck out they eyebrows and whatnot. bleaching cream is on fleek too lolzzzzz. thats a new word they use in naija by the way. ' on fleek ' . only God knows what that shyttt means lolzz cheesy
Its nice to know you created a new account just to bash this thread grin please be a man and do it with your real aCcount....... Na people like you dey make me think sey your tribe na cowards!!!! Please prove me wrong.....

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 9:40pm On Aug 19, 2016
Leaving those Yoruba losers for an Igbo guy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by EZEBEL: 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2016
Watch out for him. One of the richest baby in igboland

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Deathslater: 9:42pm On Aug 19, 2016
Yorubanews:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Who is bragging about Ibo women? We're telling you that upon on your "we too fine", Ibo women still prefer Yoruba men. Check yourself.

[img]http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/I+m+tired+of+your+shit+snake_f8ee6d_4656815.gif[/img]
keep deceiving yourself, the same yorrubu men that have small dicks.no sane igbo girl will leave rich and handsome igbo man for tiger claw face y0rrubu man with small dick, y0rrubu women have stinky pussies that's why your men prefer igbo women over your dirty y0rrubu sisters.

2 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Shymm3xx: 9:42pm On Aug 19, 2016
cstr14:
Where is shymm3x? Weak nigga.

Lool. I left ya thread alone but you still can't let me be. Don't start a war you can't finish - just enjoy ya thread in peace loool.

You know that for every one Yoruba chic that's with an Igbo guy, 10 Igbo Chics are under Yoruba guys getting their backs blown out looool.

Enjoy ya thread - Yoruba guys just fvck puzzy, we don't care about what you do or discriminate.
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 9:42pm On Aug 19, 2016
Do you I hear you say rival? No comparison.
God bless igboland and its great men.
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by months: 9:44pm On Aug 19, 2016
One fact these yoruba men should understand is that 4 every igbo girl they bang in southwest, igbo guys bang 15 yoruba girls in return 4 south west.. Do the maths, yoruba women are plenty more than igbo women in south west, so we aree spoilt 4 choice. Stop coming to rant in our ears about the house girls u Bleep, we are bleeping omoonile. grin grin
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Deathslater: 9:44pm On Aug 19, 2016
the ofemmanus are suffering from inferiority complex lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 9:44pm On Aug 19, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Lool. I left ya thread alone but you still can't let me be. Don't start a war you can't finish - just enjoy ya thread in peace loool.

You know that for every one Yoruba chic that's with an Igbo guy, 10 Igbo Chics are under Yoruba guys getting their backs blown out looool.

Enjoy ya thread - Yoruba guys just fvck puzzy, we don't care about what you do or discriminate.
lol.
Look at this mofo. Humble as shitt. grin
When your were running riot you didn't know water has level.
I believe you have learnt your lessons. Now bow for the next Igbo man you see on the street. He is a god.

4 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Shymm3xx: 9:46pm On Aug 19, 2016
freecocoa:
Now c'mon you know it's much more than just pvssy, Yoruba nyggahs be sending up prayers to wife igbo chics, they just know they gat something if they get her.

Tell me, how many igbo babes done messed with ya heart? grin grin grin

Nah, we just fvck Igbo Chics like we do other chics. We don't care - we rinse all pums regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, colour, or creed lol.

Mess with my heart? Hell no...no chic can get that close. But I have messed with loads of Igbo Chics tho. And you lot definitely have juicy pums lol. I don't know if it's DNA or food, but Igbo Chics tend to squirt a lot and they're always very juicy lool.
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by ChappyChase: 9:48pm On Aug 19, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Why not use your real account to do this For once show me you and your tribes are not cowards undecided I wonder how someone will create a new account just to bash ndi Igbo......
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Deathslater: 9:48pm On Aug 19, 2016
my igbo dick is so sweet for yetunde cheesy ;Di bleeped her mercilessly today.
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Shymm3xx: 9:49pm On Aug 19, 2016
cstr14:
lol.
Look at this mofo. Humble as shitt. grin
When your were running riot you didn't know water has level.
I believe you have learnt your lessons. Now bow for the next Igbo man you see on the street. He is a god.

Lol. You don't want war with me, else you will end up crying lol.

Enjoy ya thread in peace lol.

You know Bianca Ojukwu, don't you? That might be the first point of call before we start talking about all ya greatest Igbo women and how they all got dicked down by Yoruba men looool.

Just leave me out of it and enjoy ya thread lol.
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Orikinla(m): 9:50pm On Aug 19, 2016
We give Almighty God JEHOVAH all the glory, for He made us so beautiful and wonderful.
This is the Lord's doing and it is marvelous in our eyes.
HALLELUJAH!
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by ChappyChase: 9:54pm On Aug 19, 2016
Yorubanews:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Who is bragging about Ibo women? We're telling you that upon on your "we too fine", Ibo women still prefer Yoruba men. Check yourself.

[img]http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/I+m+tired+of+your+shit+snake_f8ee6d_4656815.gif[/img]
Bro don't you think its the other way round? Cause the last time I checked, Yoruba girls are as dirty as sh!t!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 9:55pm On Aug 19, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Lol. You don't want war with me, else you will end up crying lol.

Enjoy ya thread in peace lol.

You know Bianca Ojukwu, don't you? That might be the first point of call before we start talking about all ya greatest Igbo women and how they all got dicked down by Yoruba men looool.

Just leave me out of it and enjoy ya thread lol.
I don't care who she fuccks. The chance of her fuccking FFK is slim but then who cares.
The averge Yoruba man is a weakling, a liar and a talkative. So ,Sorry, I don't think FFK actually bed that woman.
But anyway, I have bed my own fair share of Yoruba ladies to cancel it out. grin
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 9:58pm On Aug 19, 2016
This is out of character for an Igbo man. Talking about ladies bedded?. Seriously, who does that if not a Yoruba man.
Yoruba men on nairaland are influencing me wrongly.
Turning me to one of them. cry
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by ChappyChase: 10:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
cstr14:
And here is another testimony. https://www.nairaland.com/2210913/igbo-men-most-caring-nigeria
Bro them don run...
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by freecocoa(f): 10:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Nah, we just fvck Igbo Chics like we do other chics. We don't care - we rinse all pums regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, colour, or creed lol.

Mess with my heart? Hell no...no chic can get that close. But I have messed with loads of Igbo Chics tho. And you lot definitely have juicy pums lol. I don't know if it's DNA or food, but Igbo Chics tend to squirt a lot and they're always very juicy lool.
Haha Shymm3xx you know the igbo chic is superior, you done confirmed it, what nyggah doesn't want a juicy pum for life? Some of my Yoruba hommies swear it's igbo chics or nothing,

living in denial never helped no one Shymm3xx, haha grin grin
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Shymm3xx: 10:02pm On Aug 19, 2016
cstr14:
I don't care who she fuccks. The chance of her fuccking FFK is slim but then who cares.
The averge Yoruba man is a weakling, a liar and a talkative. So ,Sorry, I don't think FFK actually bed that woman.
But anyway, I have bed my own fair share of Yoruba ladies to cancel it out. grin

Loool. Good for you, puzzy is there to be fvcked. I'll even give some Yoruba puzzy to fvck as long as you don't corkblock the pums I have got my eyes on lol.

But don't lie, even the blind Igbo guy knows Yoruba guys are still winning when it comes to who's fvcking who and at least 80% of Igbo Chics will test positive to Yoruba dycks looool. And FFK fvcked Bianca looool.

I meet people with Yoruba dads and Igbo mums all the time. But I don't think I have ever met anyone with an Igbo dad and Yoruba mum lol. That alone should tell you all you need to know loool.
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 10:03pm On Aug 19, 2016
Now here is another smart Yoruba damsel. Having a feel of that Igbo coscharis money.
No time for Yoruba losers.

3 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Forwetinnah: 10:03pm On Aug 19, 2016
Which. Kind Wack collection be this? Meanwhile that Onyewu guy undecided . Haba?!
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Shymm3xx: 10:04pm On Aug 19, 2016
freecocoa:
Haha Shymm3xx you know the igbo chic is superior, you done confirmed it, what nyggah doesn't want a juicy pum for life? Some of my Yoruba hommies swear it's igbo chics or nothing,

living in denial never helped no one Shymm3xx, haha grin grin

Lool. Juicy pum is good and all that, but personally, the bigger the batty the better lol.
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 10:08pm On Aug 19, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Loool. Good for you, puzzy is there to be fvcked. I'll even give some Yoruba puzzy to fvck as long as you don't corkblock the pums I have got my eyes on lol.

But don't lie, even the blind Igbo guy knows Yoruba guys are still winning when it comes to who's fvcking who and at least 80% of Igbo Chics will test positive to Yoruba dycks looool. And FFK fvcked Bianca looool.

I meet people with Yoruba dads and Igbo mums all the time. But I don't think I have ever met anyone with an Igbo dad and Yoruba mum lol. That alone should tell you all you need to know loool.
My friend, you are talking nonsense. Two of my Imperial college Igbo colleagues got married to Yoruba sisters just last year, and I have met loads of couples like that in the state.
Anyway, don't worry. with the way things are going, I am sure you would see more of them Igbo men-yoruba women couples in the future. Igbo men are finally shedding their conservatism and going for women from other places.

4 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by danypst: 10:08pm On Aug 19, 2016
fine people...handsome men...igbo amaka jare!
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 10:12pm On Aug 19, 2016
Here is another smart Yoruba woman. Igbo women are slacking though.
Yoruba women are picking off cute Igbo guys like candy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities / Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her / Tonto Dikeh Calls Linda Ikeji A Failed Model On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.