Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) (57111 Views)

Peppersoup: Goatmeat Or Catfish? / See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. / Different Types Of Peppersoup Meals In Nigeria (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by okoroemeka(m): 9:09pm On Jul 29, 2023
mariahAngel:
Hey foodies! πŸ‘‹πŸΌ
Happy weekend.

It's a cold Saturday today, the perfect weather for some deliciously spicy peppersoup.
Peppersoup is super nutritious and healthy for everyone.
There are different kinds of peppersoup, depending on the type of protein and spices used in cooking it.

What peppersoup is your favourite?
It doesn't have to be one of those below.

Tell us your favourite (s) in the comment section.

Pictures' source: Instagram
Cc: Nlfpmod
there is only one undefeated world champion of peppersoups,the king of peppersoups,GOAT meat peppersoups at lokoja,the home of the finest,tasty,aromatic goat breeds available in Nigeria,the very best of the best

2 Likes

Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 29, 2023
Dog pepper soup
Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:12pm On Jul 29, 2023
Racoon:
The first one ooooooo! grin
Cow tail peppersoup

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by baralatie(m): 9:16pm On Jul 29, 2023
All of the above

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by tete7000(m): 9:16pm On Jul 29, 2023
mariahAngel:

Any particular kind of fish?
Croaker, tilapia, or catfish?

For me, I really enjoy cowtail peppersoup, especially because of its healthy fat.

You too like food. How I fit get that first plate in your pictures?

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by Kukutente23: 9:17pm On Jul 29, 2023
mariahAngel:
Hey foodies! πŸ‘‹πŸΌ
Happy weekend.

It's a cold Saturday today, the perfect weather for some deliciously spicy peppersoup.
There are different kinds of peppersoup, depending on the type of protein and spices used in cooking it.

Pictures' source:
That first one is not peppersoup o
That's peppered meat
BTW op, you sat down and downloaded different peppersoup from Instagram eehn
And you're claiming the weather is good for delicious spicy peppersoup.
Are you implying starring at the pic will somehow conjure up your favourite right in front of you?

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:19pm On Jul 29, 2023
Goat meat peppersoup

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by maisauki: 9:20pm On Jul 29, 2023
It's GOAT for a reason wink grin

Any other form of peppersoup na Γ αΉ£ejΓΉ shocked

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by bonnyhope: 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2023
mariahAngel:
Hey foodies! πŸ‘‹πŸΌ
Happy weekend.

Fish

Fish

Fish

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by meetmohammed(m): 9:24pm On Jul 29, 2023
Month don end salary don finish for transport weh some borrowed last month but correct bro still get mind dey post pepper soup...πŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈ πŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈ πŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈ πŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈ πŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈ This life no balance..... πŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈ πŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈ πŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈ πŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈ πŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈ

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by Viccur(m): 9:25pm On Jul 29, 2023
Where can one get this in Ibadan? Boredom wan kill me abeg. I need to start chopping some life on a smalls

2 Likes

Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by mercysamuelson(m): 9:25pm On Jul 29, 2023
Cowtail peppersoup or Goat peppersoup.
No invite me for Catfish peppersoup if you no want make I reject am o. I've been into Catfish farming since 1995 and I hardly eat the fresh one but if it's the Smoked type, I love that.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:26pm On Jul 29, 2023
I hate catfish
Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by Treasure17(m): 9:26pm On Jul 29, 2023
Disgusting.
Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by deltateam: 9:29pm On Jul 29, 2023
Goat pepper soup

2 Likes

Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by chocboi78(m): 9:29pm On Jul 29, 2023
Has to be catfish for me. Soft and tasty then washed down with origin bitters or Guinness stout

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:30pm On Jul 29, 2023
In sequence. Oti lo
Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by Juanmike(m): 9:30pm On Jul 29, 2023
Vulture meat of course.
Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by Consray(f): 9:30pm On Jul 29, 2023
Intestine pepper soup πŸ²πŸ˜‹

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 9:30pm On Jul 29, 2023
Kukutente23:

That first one is not peppersoup o
That's peppered meat
BTW op, you sat down and downloaded different peppersoup from Instagram eehn
And you're claiming the weather is good for delicious spicy peppersoup.
Are you implying starring at the pic will somehow conjure up your favourite right in front of you?

I was hoping to inspire you all to remember to spoil yourself with a plate of your favourite peppersoup on a cold weekend. grin
Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by Tohsynetita1: 9:31pm On Jul 29, 2023
chris20000:
Fresh Fish pepper soup na my favorite

Meanwhile

Sabinus, Zalatan, kcee, Cubana Chief Priest, zubby Michael and many other Celebrities Storm Port Harcourt as they shut down Port Harcourt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exOVO4gOH4w
for what?
Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 9:32pm On Jul 29, 2023
tete7000:

You too like food. How I fit get that first plate in your pictures?

Na so ooo!
I be food goddess.
cheesy
Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by Jagabanofafrica: 9:32pm On Jul 29, 2023
I like all except the one with fish

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by omooba969(m): 9:34pm On Jul 29, 2023
πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”.... maybe snake pepper soup.
Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by greall12(m): 9:35pm On Jul 29, 2023
Please don’t stress me. Give me the first one.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by Dirtydog: 9:37pm On Jul 29, 2023
Ekuke Peppersoup
Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 9:39pm On Jul 29, 2023
Treasure17:
Disgusting.

Ni kini? undecided
Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by Stronghold91: 9:40pm On Jul 29, 2023
IconicR:
Catfish pepersoup , I've been on it since childhood. I love it.
men you sabi better thing,

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by eeithis(m): 9:41pm On Jul 29, 2023
Op what of lala favorite which is snake pepper soup 🍲 grin
Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by Treasure17(m): 9:42pm On Jul 29, 2023
mariahAngel:

Ni kini? undecided
Lol. Pepper soup yi noni.
Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by Exceed15: 9:44pm On Jul 29, 2023
Pic 4 all the way. I hate fish.
Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by tayolove12(m): 9:45pm On Jul 29, 2023
mariahAngel:
Hey foodies! πŸ‘‹πŸΌ
Happy weekend.

Anything fish is okay for me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Season Of Aku. Do You Eat It / Man Escapes Being Crushed By An Angry Cow During Sallah / First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.