Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) (57041 Views)

Peppersoup: Goatmeat Or Catfish? / See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. / Different Types Of Peppersoup Meals In Nigeria (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by Sonicroyel: 10:16pm On Jul 29, 2023
Tigernut peppersoup
Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by Godsonkemz(m): 10:18pm On Jul 29, 2023
Goat peppersoup anytime anyway.
Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by Snappy0132: 10:19pm On Jul 29, 2023
Omo na Cowtail oo or assorted
Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by ubimagos: 10:21pm On Jul 29, 2023
mariahAngel:
Hey foodies! šŸ‘‹šŸ¼
Happy weekend.

It's a cold Saturday today, the perfect weather for some deliciously spicy peppersoup.
Peppersoup is super nutritious and healthy for everyone.
There are different kinds of peppersoup, depending on the type of protein and spices used in cooking it.

What peppersoup is your favourite?
It doesn't have to be one of those below.

Tell us your favourite (s) in the comment section.

Pictures' source: Instagram
Cc: Nlfpmod
The cow tail make sense, no doubt!

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by bunmioguns(m): 10:22pm On Jul 29, 2023
mariahAngel:
Hey foodies! šŸ‘‹šŸ¼
Happy weekend.

It's a cold Saturday today, the perfect weather for some deliciously spicy peppersoup.
There are different kinds of peppersoup, depending on the type of protein and spices used in cooking it.

goat peppersoup is the best

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by Ykc2(m): 10:23pm On Jul 29, 2023
First one na yoruba pepper soup

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by neonly: 10:26pm On Jul 29, 2023
Shark or tunner fish Pepper soup dey hungry me die

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 10:29pm On Jul 29, 2023
Atole26:
Nawa ooo

Person go sit down dey reason him life una go just post something that bring tears to the eyes šŸ˜­. Wetin you gain now šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

E go better.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by ViktorCash: 10:29pm On Jul 29, 2023
Catfish
Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by enemyofprogress: 10:31pm On Jul 29, 2023
Pusssssssy pepper soup
Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by Bridget95(f): 10:33pm On Jul 29, 2023
OGUFE
Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by NwokoloOwa: 10:34pm On Jul 29, 2023
Cow tail is the ultimate pepper soup
Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by Graficient: 10:38pm On Jul 29, 2023
Goat meat remains the best
Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by obyikye(f): 10:39pm On Jul 29, 2023
Cow tail pleaseeeeee
mariahAngel:
Hey foodies! šŸ‘‹šŸ¼
Happy weekend.

Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by Mrfarmergeorge: 10:49pm On Jul 29, 2023
Just give me anyone šŸ˜†
mariahAngel:
Hey foodies! šŸ‘‹šŸ¼
Happy weekend.

Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by fitinwell: 10:49pm On Jul 29, 2023
mariahAngel:

As in! undecided
The small enjoyment wey local man been dey manage enjoy, them still deprive local man.
Before, okada man fit work finish for the day, then decide to reward himself with a plate of peppersoup.
No be nowadays.
šŸ˜©

You have Said it all....
Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by Moniya4Real(m): 10:49pm On Jul 29, 2023
Crocker fish and Crab
Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by Adewale1603(m): 10:50pm On Jul 29, 2023
DevilishMan:
Anymeat peppersoup
you this man
Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by Goddyj(m): 10:50pm On Jul 29, 2023
All of the above šŸ™‚
Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by cedricksly: 10:50pm On Jul 29, 2023
Any pepper soup you like you eat, just know cat fish is a very unclean animal.... Avoid it if you can. Crocker fish and the rest are better
Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by Bankowner: 10:52pm On Jul 29, 2023
Goat meat and the bokoto peppersoup without too much pepper.
I don't know why, but the atarodo here in Hamilton is hotter than the one in Naija. You dare not use more than one ball for your pot of soup/stew,otherwise your head will blow steam like old locomotive train.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by FirstCounsel(m): 10:53pm On Jul 29, 2023
grin cheesy
HeDied:
I need all of them.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by FirstCounsel(m): 10:54pm On Jul 29, 2023
cedricksly:
Any pepper soup you like you eat, just know cat fish is a very unclean animal.... Avoid it if you can. Crocker fish and the rest are better
Really? Please enlighten us
Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by Burgerlomo: 10:54pm On Jul 29, 2023
All of the above I don't want to be too greedy

2 Likes

Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by meobizy(f): 10:54pm On Jul 29, 2023
What a stupid topic on a stupid forum filled with stupid members and moderators.
Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by ponishah: 10:56pm On Jul 29, 2023
Count me out of anything fresh fish.
Bushmeat pepper sioup, goatmeat peppers, chicken peppersoup, cowleg pepper soup and assorted meat peppersoup.
To me, Goatmaeat assorted is always irresistible, especially served with rice

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 10:57pm On Jul 29, 2023
meobizy:
What a stupid topic on a stupid forum filled with stupid members and moderators.

Only a stupid person would think a food topic on food section of a forum is stupid. grin
Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by jeromestarks: 11:03pm On Jul 29, 2023
LUAN:
you are back
Yes. I am back and I am back actively.
Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by AngelicBeing: 11:04pm On Jul 29, 2023
@ mariahAngel, l prefer grasscutter, antelope and roasted goatmeat pepper soup or alternatively, in the absence of pepper soup, you can season and fry with olive oil or non - cholesterol laden oil, the above mentioned. Meats with enough onions, garlic, ginger chilly pepper and small tomatoes served with a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice tongue
Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by thatigboman: 11:05pm On Jul 29, 2023
mariahAngel:
Hey foodies! šŸ‘‹šŸ¼
Happy weekend.

4 of them. no 1 my favourite.
i will like to patronise u. where are u based?

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by MentalCase98: 11:05pm On Jul 29, 2023
First is for when Iā€™m drinking some chilled beer at the bar šŸŗ

Second is for them cold rainy nights šŸŒ§ šŸ„¶

Third and fourth are to eat with hot white rice after a hard days work. šŸ˜‹ šŸ’ŖšŸ¾

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by ulysses: 11:05pm On Jul 29, 2023
ALL OF THE ABOVE
mariahAngel:
Hey foodies! šŸ‘‹šŸ¼
Happy weekend.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Taiwan, Malaysia Detect Ethylene Oxide In Indomie Noodles / Season Of Aku. Do You Eat It / Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.