Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) (49644 Views)

Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor / Tajudeen Bakare: Why I Did Not Disappear When Police Arrested Me – Ogboni Leader / Akeredolu: My Orderly Was Shaking When Kidnappers Confronted Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by DodadaKoKigbe: 2:21pm On Jul 31, 2023
OLAPROSPER4:
He is son of God.

According to the useless book the bible Jesus was from the tribe of Judah which makes him a Jew and hence a Jewish ancestor. If you like, continue to the play games na for your body he dey.
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by PoliteActivist: 2:24pm On Jul 31, 2023
ba7man:
Didn’t bother to read your write up.

Sorry you wasted your time typing that.

Don't let any revisionist racist trick you into partially blaming Africans for the trans-atlantic slave trade. It was 100% the doing of the whites, and happened ENTIRELY because they wanted it to happen. And ONLY they had the power to fasten it, slow it down, or stop it entirely. No African had that power.

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by OLAPROSPER4(m): 4:23pm On Jul 31, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

According to the useless book the bible Jesus was from the tribe of Judah which makes him a Jew and hence a Jewish ancestor. If you like, continue to the play games na for your body he dey.

A man is made up of three components. The Spirit, the Soul and the Body. Why bother yourself about the earthly body? It's not about Jesus Christ being a Jew or Gentile, the most important thing to ponder on is : who He is spiritually?
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by PoliteActivist: 5:31pm On Jul 31, 2023
OLAPROSPER4:

A man is made up of three components. The Spirit, the Soul and the Body. Why bother yourself about the earthly body? It's not about Jesus Christ being a Jew or Gentile, the most important thing to ponder on is : who He is spiritually?

What's the difference between spirit and soul?
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by DodadaKoKigbe: 6:48pm On Jul 31, 2023
OLAPROSPER4:

Just as Sango is a Yoruba ancestor and Mohammed is an Arab ancestor, Jesus is a Jewish ancestor.

This statement is NOT debatable.
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by OLAPROSPER4(m): 8:32am On Aug 01, 2023
PoliteActivist:

What's the difference between spirit and soul?

I'm sorry I couldn't reply earlier. From English context, Spirit and Soul are deemed the same however scripturally, there's significant difference between Spirit and Soul.

To grasp the concept, let's establish these facts:
1. All Spirits are made by God.
2. The breathe of God (Spirit) made man a Living Soul.

Thus, without the spirit of God man becomes a dead soul. The Soul of a man is the mind which is the subconscious man. Hence at death, the Spirit returns unto God, the Soul goes underneath the earth to await judgement and the body is destroyed.

In conclusion, the soul is the whole essence of the man, yet without the spirit from God, man will not have a soul.

I hope this answers your question. Do have a great day ahead!
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by OLAPROSPER4(m): 8:43am On Aug 01, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Just as Sango is a Yoruba ancestor and Mohammed is an Arab ancestor, Jesus is a Jewish ancestor.

This statement is NOT debatable.

There seem to be a misconception here. While I understand the point you are trying to drive at please know that Sango is not an ancestor of the Yorubas. He is an ancestor of his lineage and may be of those who share cultural beliefs with him. Jesus Christ as man was an ancestor of His lineage, however as a Spirit, Jesus Christ is the power and wisdom of God to those who believe in Him. The point is, there's no power greater than the power of God. Sango's power only works for his followers but put in use against the power of God in the life of a believer in Jesus Christ, it becomes powerless.
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by DodadaKoKigbe: 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2023
OLAPROSPER4:

There seem to be a misconception here. While I understand the point you are trying to drive at please know that Sango is not an ancestor of the Yorubas. He is an ancestor of his lineage and may be of those who share cultural beliefs with him. Jesus Christ as man was an ancestor of His lineage, however as a Spirit, Jesus Christ is the power and wisdom of God to those who believe in Him. The point is, there's no power greater than the power of God. Sango's power only works for his followers but put in use against the power of God in the life of a believer in Jesus Christ, it becomes powerless.

Sango is a Yoruba ancestor. So is Ogun. So is Ayelaya. So is Osun. So is Yemoja. So is Esu (who is NOT satan). So is Orunmila. So is Obatala. So is Obalaye. Etc.

Jesus is a Jewish ancestor. So is Abraham. So is Moses. So is Joshua. So is Elijah. So is Jacob. So is Ezekiel.

The difference between me and you is that YOU value foreign imported ancestors over your own ancestors. While I chose to value my ancestors. You suffer from low self esteem, while I know who I am, and refuse to bow down to a foreign god.
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by OLAPROSPER4(m): 6:41pm On Aug 01, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Sango is a Yoruba ancestor. So is Ogun. So is Ayelaya. So is Osun. So is Yemoja. So is Esu (who is NOT satan). So is Orunmila. So is Obatala. So is Obalaye. Etc.

Jesus is a Jewish ancestor. So is Abraham. So is Moses. So is Joshua. So is Elijah. So is Jacob. So is Ezekiel.

The difference between me and you is that YOU value foreign imported ancestors over your own ancestors. While I chose to value my ancestors. You suffer from low self esteem, while I know who I am, and refuse to bow down to a foreign god.

You really need to understand the use and concept of the word-ancestor. My ancestors are my great, great, great, great grand parents and not the deities you have mentioned.

Faith is not about self esteem but what works for you. You may ascribe foreign to Christianity but there's nothing foreign about my faith in God.

My prayer is God open your eyes like he did mine to understand the futility of serving gods made by man.
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by DodadaKoKigbe: 7:03pm On Aug 01, 2023
OLAPROSPER4:

You really need to understand the use and concept of the word-ancestor. My ancestors are my great, great, great, great grand parents and not the deities you have mentioned.

Faith is not about self esteem but what works for you. You may ascribe foreign to Christianity but there's nothing foreign about my faith in God.

My prayer is God open your eyes like he did mine to understand the futility of serving gods made by man.

If Sango is a deity then Jesus is a deity too. Are you from Israel? No. Are you Yoruba? Yes. So, you're related to Ogun, Sango, Yemoja, Obalaye, Ayelaya, Obatala, Osun, etc.
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by DodadaKoKigbe: 7:08pm On Aug 01, 2023
OLAPROSPER4:
He is son of God.

God is not a human. He doesn't have sons, daughters, wives or relatives. Jesus was a Jewish man who died about 2000 years ago.
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by OLAPROSPER4(m): 7:10pm On Aug 01, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

If Sango is a deity then Jesus is a deity too. Are you from Israel? No. Are you Yoruba? Yes. So, you're related to Ogun, Sango, Yemoja, Obalaye, Ayelaya, Obatala, Osun, etc.

I'm not in anyway related to the deities you mentioned. How? Not by blood nor association! Would you say I'm a relative of Abiola because I'm Yoruba?

Jesus Christ is not a deity.
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by DodadaKoKigbe: 7:11pm On Aug 01, 2023
fohlarp:
My friend can u see all power belongs to God alone,stop relying on fetish it fails.only Jesus can save

Jesus has never healed even a simple headache in history. Jesus is a fake imported foreign god.
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by OLAPROSPER4(m): 7:11pm On Aug 01, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

God is not a human. He doesn't have sons, daughters, wives or relatives. Jesus was a Jewish man who died about 2000 years ago.

God doesn't have to be human to have sons.
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by DodadaKoKigbe: 7:12pm On Aug 01, 2023
OLAPROSPER4:

I'm not in anyway related to the deities you mentioned. How? Not by blood nor association! Would you say I'm a relative of Abiola because I'm Yoruba?

Jesus Christ is not a deity.

They deity jesus christ from nazareth was born in Israel. You were born in Yorubaland. Therefore you are not related to jesus but to Ogun, Sango, Yemoja, Osun, Obatala, Ayelaya, Esu etc.
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by DodadaKoKigbe: 7:13pm On Aug 01, 2023
OLAPROSPER4:
God doesn't have to be human to have sons.

Having children is the attribute of humans and animals. God is neither human or animal therefore God does not have children. QED.
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by Ndipe(m): 10:30pm On Aug 01, 2023
Hallelujah!

"Anambra native doctor, Akwa Okuko Tiwaraki, set to convert to Christianity"

https://nigeriaworld.com/news/source/2023/aug/1/306.html
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by PoliteActivist: 11:07pm On Aug 01, 2023
Digixtreme:
My dear, Akwa and I are from the same village, his house is about 3 houses away from mine. That guy was born

Snowx:

You re just

Digixtreme:
All the charms most of you are saying why couldn't he disappear, why couldn't he do this

See below.
So much for that

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by OLAPROSPER4(m): 1:23am On Aug 02, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Having children is the attribute of humans and animals. God is neither human or animal therefore God does not have children. QED.

It is written, John 1:12 - "But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name"

It is written: 2 Corinthians 6:17-18- "Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord and touch not the unclean thing, and I will receive you,"
"And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty"
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by OLAPROSPER4(m): 1:29am On Aug 02, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

They deity jesus christ from nazareth was born in Israel. You were born in Yorubaland. Therefore you are not related to jesus but to Ogun, Sango, Yemoja, Osun, Obatala, Ayelaya, Esu etc.

Yes, I might be given birth to in Yoruba land but I'm not in anyway related to them even if my fore-fathers were, I am a new creature- it is written: 2 Corinthians 5:17 " Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold all things are become new"
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by DodadaKoKigbe: 2:38pm On Aug 02, 2023
OLAPROSPER4:
Yes, I might be given birth to in Yoruba land but I'm not in anyway related to them even if my fore-fathers were, I am a new creature- it is written: 2 Corinthians 5:17 " Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold all things are become new"

Your relationship to the diety Jesus is ONLY in your HEAD. Your relationship to Ogun, Sango, Yemoja, Osun, Obatala, Esu, Ayelaya etc. is REAL and in your BLOOD. Denying your ancestors while you embrace Roman/Jewish ancestor is a mark of low self-esteem.
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by DodadaKoKigbe: 2:42pm On Aug 02, 2023
OLAPROSPER4:
It is written, John 1:12 - "But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name"It is written: 2 Corinthians 6:17-18- "Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord and touch not the unclean thing, and I will receive you,""And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty"

The god of the bible is a man and therefore human. That's why he's called king. Only humans become king and have kingdom. That's why he has children, only humans have children. That's why he's JEALOUS, only human have jealousy. That's why he gets ANGRY only humans get angry.

The true God is NOT human.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Kuti Tells Osinbajo: I Won't Support Buhari At Felabration / Nigerian Embassy In France Calls Police On EndSARS Protesters / APC Convention: Did Fani-Kayode Attend As An Abia State Delegate? (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.