Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) (49647 Views)

Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor / Tajudeen Bakare: Why I Did Not Disappear When Police Arrested Me – Ogboni Leader / Akeredolu: My Orderly Was Shaking When Kidnappers Confronted Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by maasoap(m): 8:37am On Jul 30, 2023
Because you can't. Simple.
And the bullets didn't penetrate his body, lol. They wanted to kidnapp you alive in order to collect ransom, why would they still aim at you to kill you?
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 30, 2023
youngrichnigga:
And you also decided to stay with them until when they released you abi, ori e o pe rara.......you don cast last last undecided undecided undecided undecided
Stupid janjawee bastarddd say what u know

1 Like

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by Shigobaba(m): 10:36am On Jul 30, 2023
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by riczy(m): 1:05pm On Jul 30, 2023
Racoon:
grin The odeshi simply failed you. God is using this to warn you. Don't let it happen again
u mean it was God dt arranged his kidnap? Hey God

1 Like

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by Dee04(m): 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2023
Oga he didn't say disappear, he said he could "Run" not disappear "Run" wetin de do una sef.
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:43pm On Jul 30, 2023
angry angry angryFEAR GOD
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by aariwa(m): 4:12pm On Jul 30, 2023
Hotfreeze:
Everything about them is fake.

Fake drugs.
Fake results
Even their juju, na fake.

Them swear for una?

I was just informed that the kidnapping might be fake too.

Wahala be like Kanu jail term.

E no long bt e no dey finish grin
Your people can’t achieve even a fake one except through stealing and that’s why generational poverty follow you ronu idiots everywhere like curse hahaha
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by Emyogalanya: 4:19pm On Jul 30, 2023
youngrichnigga:
And you also decided to stay with them until when they released you abi, ori e o pe rara.......you don cast last last undecided undecided undecided undecided
he failed the second credibility test again. First was the ram saga and now this dibia gwolu ozor, mana ozor gbulu dibia
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by EmmyMaestro(m): 4:27pm On Jul 30, 2023
When he says disappear, is it to vanish like smoke or to use leg and run, i don't understand.
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:12pm On Jul 30, 2023
alobright17:

Why is he using security? Answer this or shamelessly remain silent. Oji onu.
because people like u voted a clown that couldn't safeguard lives and properties...
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by naijamerican: 6:20pm On Jul 30, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
The love and respect I have for Nigerians who practice their traditional religion is BEYOND words.

In the midst of millions who bow down to foreign gods and foreign ancestors. They still have the high self-esteem to practice indigenous spirituality. These are the REAL Africans.

How the Arabs/Europeans were able to convince Africans that African ancestors are evil but the Arab/Jewish/European ancestors Mohammed/Jesus are holy is the BIGGEST scam in the history of scams.

Shut Africans killed, maimed, and sacrificed each other to these false idols and committed all sorts of evil. Africans shunned this evil nonsense for Christianity and Muslim religion for the better. Reject this nonsense
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by PoliteActivist: 7:25pm On Jul 30, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

so, the idol yahweh sent his people to use guns to kill your ancestors and the idol allah use he sword to kill your ancestors AND you're here celebrating these idols and their evil deeds.

I think you are a bit confused and conflating different things. Religious conversion (forced in the case of Islam) came after defeat. Africans could see for themselves that adherents of the imported religions were cleaner, more humane, had better jobs and more money. Who no like good thing?
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by PoliteActivist: 7:38pm On Jul 30, 2023
ba7man:
Rather, it was Africans that waged war and slave raids on other Africans with the aim of capturing slaves to be sold.

The White folks just sat back sipping wine in slave camps waiting for their arrivals.

See revisionist history fed to African Americans. Ignorance is bad. See below

1 Like

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by ba7man(m): 7:50pm On Jul 30, 2023
PoliteActivist:

See revisionist history fed to African Americans. Ignorance is bad. See below
On the contrary, you need to read more to understand the dynamics of the slave trade.

Benin was attacked because they refused to play ball with the White folks.

The Kiriji wars were largely slave raids of the hinterlands using guns and cannon gifts from the White men.

The Abeokuta war was for control of the direct slave trade access to Badagry from the hinterlands.

Black folks did the dirty job of raiding slaves, sell and exchanging them for more guns, alcohol, mirrors and such..... many got rich off the slave trade.

I was shocked when I discovered this too.
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by PoliteActivist: 7:51pm On Jul 30, 2023
Digixtreme:
My dear, Akwa and I are from the same village, his house is about 3 houses away from mine. That guy was born like that. His father is a great native doctor and his grand father from his mothers side is also a great native doctor in Anambra. Akwa is only 24 hence his extravagant lifestyle because he is only a child. If it is about super natural powers, he has them.
your buffonery is high grade...
Africa is backwards because of what
You are the extreme mumu who believes in your winners or redeem pastors and seeing the level of backwardness in Nigeria attributed to traditional awareness...

Ode oshi...

What I don't understand about people like you is how something happens to your thinking faculty when juju is mentioned. Do you EVER ask yourself where all those powers were when the British defeated them with only a dane gun. Here's is a man kidnapped with guns, who never escaped nor miraculously disappeared, but only released after ransome was duly paid. And you are still here talking. WHAT WILL OPEN YOU PEOPLE’S EYES?? Left to ourselves black Africa will not have invented gun powder till now. Instead we would be busy magically disappearing and magically turning into animals!
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by PoliteActivist: 7:59pm On Jul 30, 2023
ba7man:
On the contrary, you need to read more to understand the dynamics of the slave trade.

Benin was attacked because they refused to play ball with the White folks.

The Kiriji wars were largely slave raids of the hinterlands using guns and cannon gifts from the White men.

The Abeokuta war was for control of the direct slave trade access to Badagry from the hinterlands.

Black folks did the dirty job of raiding slaves, sell and exchanging them for more guns, alcohol, mirrors and such..... many got rich off the slave trade. No

I was shocked when I discovered this too.

See total brainwashing. You were just shown that whites were easily defeating these people because they had guns. Does it take much thinking to know that as the victors whites could take whatever they wanted from the people they conquered, whether by taking it directly or instigating them to bring it themselves??
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by DodadaKoKigbe: 8:22pm On Jul 30, 2023
naijamerican:
Shut Africans killed, maimed, and sacrificed each other to these false idols and committed all sorts of evil. Africans shunned this evil nonsense for Christianity and Muslim religion for the better. Reject this nonsense

STOP repeating Arab and white supremacy lies and propaganda against African culture.
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by DodadaKoKigbe: 8:24pm On Jul 30, 2023
OLAPROSPER4:
God will not do for you what you can do yourself! Nigeria's state of poverty can be changed when the leaders and citizens take proactive decisions to get out of poverty. " It does not matter how long a lazy man without a job prays and believe in God, he can not be wealth as long as he remains lazy"

Keep fooling yourself. The gods of the Christians and Muslims are dead or at best powerless in Nigeria.
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by DodadaKoKigbe: 8:24pm On Jul 30, 2023
OLAPROSPER4:

Jesus Christ is not a Jewish ancestor.

Was he a Jew? Yes or No?
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by ba7man(m): 8:33pm On Jul 30, 2023
PoliteActivist:

See total brainwashing. You were just shown that whites were easily defeating these people because they had guns. Does it take much thinking to know that as the victors whites could take whatever they wanted from the people they conquered, whether by taking it directly or instigating them to bring it themselves??
You're just talking about topics you obviously have no knowledge of.

When whites were giving us Guns, mirrors, gin and other gifts, what do you think they were collecting in return??

Do you even know anything about the Kiriji wars ?? ( "Kiriji" was the sound made by canons given to blacks by whites)

Do you have any idea why Abeokuta was attacked during that period?

Do you know why Oba Dosunmu was so rich and powerful that period?

Do you know why Madam Tinubu was so rich and powerful too??

Pls, I'm not arguing with you anymore, I need to exchange with people that have in depth knowledge of history.
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by PoliteActivist: 8:48pm On Jul 30, 2023
ba7man:
You're just talking about topics you obviously have no knowledge of.

When whites were giving us Guns, mirrors, gin and other gifts, what do you think they were collecting in return??

Do you even know anything about the Kiriji wars ?? ( "Kiriji" was the sound made by canons given to blacks by whites)

Do you have any idea why Abeokuta was attacked during that period?

Do you know why Oba Dosunmu was so rich and powerful that period?

Do you know why Madam Tinubu was so rich and powerful too??

Pls, I'm not arguing with you anymore, I need to exchange with people that have in depth knowledge of history.

Have you totally lost your mind?? Are you crazy??
Point is that whites would have taken ANYTHING they wanted from West Africa including slaves, NO MATTER WHAT! Instead you're consumed with minutae. That they connived with some locals to do it makes no difference. It's like blaming blacks appointed as overseers for slavery. Are you incapable of reflective thought??
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by Lacash: 10:16pm On Jul 30, 2023
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by ba7man(m): 11:32pm On Jul 30, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Have you totally lost your mind?? Are you crazy??
Point is that whites would have taken ANYTHING they wanted from West Africa including slaves, NO MATTER WHAT! Instead you're consumed with minutae. That they connived with some locals to do it makes no difference. It's like blaming blacks appointed as overseers for slavery. Are you incapable of reflective thought??
You're just presenting your imaginations as facts at this point.

I'm talking about what happened in reality, you're talking about unproven probabilities.

The whites would never have gotten a foothold in Africa without connivance with insiders.

Accept this truth or embrace your ignorance, bye.
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by PoliteActivist: 12:16am On Jul 31, 2023
ba7man:
You're just presenting your imaginations as facts at this point.

I'm talking about what happened in reality, you're talking about unproven probabilities.

The whites would never have gotten a foothold in Africa without connivance with insiders.

Accept this truth or embrace your ignorance, bye.

Ok, it's now established I'm chatting with a nincompoop. Of all the wars the British won to colonize Africa (some which I Iist again below) which one depended on connivance with insiders?? ALL they needed was a DANE GUN to win the wars! Once Africans knew they had no chance against the British, they would of course do anything required of them! It's like someone telling you he'd give you $5 for your gold chain while pointing a gun at your head. You'd be a fool not to take the $5!

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by noCAP(m): 2:35am On Jul 31, 2023
Hotfreeze:
Everything about them is fake.

Fake drugs.
Fake results
Even their juju, na fake.

Them swear for una?

I was just informed that the kidnapping might be fake too.

Wahala be like Kanu jail term.

E no long bt e no dey finish grin
tribalist fvck!
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by afrodoc2: 4:55am On Jul 31, 2023
No evidence. You go explain tire. grin
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by OLAPROSPER4(m): 6:43am On Jul 31, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Was he a Jew? Yes or No?

He is son of God.
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by OLAPROSPER4(m): 6:46am On Jul 31, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Keep fooling yourself. The gods of the Christians and Muslims are dead or at best powerless in Nigeria.

It is not about religion. It's personal conviction, my God is alive!
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by alobright17(m): 7:13am On Jul 31, 2023
ELKHALIFAISIS:
because people like u voted a clown that couldn't safeguard lives and properties...
This is the most useless response ever. So he carried police from the same set up to protect him but he's telling mumu like you that sticker and anointing oil will protect you. He sees whatll happen next 100yrs but he couldn't see the one coming to him.
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:29am On Jul 31, 2023
alobright17:
This is the most useless response ever. So he carried police from the same set up to protect him but he's telling mumu like you that sticker and anointing oil will protect you. He sees whatll happen next 100yrs but he couldn't see the one coming to him.

he's not a nobody like u.. he's rich and have the money to carry police around... Moreover akwa don't move around with police these are security men attached in his hotel.. or u don't want him to put security there as well Stop replying like envious clown
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by ba7man(m): 11:41am On Jul 31, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Ok, it's now established I'm chatting with a nincompoop. Of all the wars the British won to colonize Africa (some which I Iist again below) which one depended on connivance with insiders?? ALL they needed was a DANE GUN to win the wars! Once Africans knew they had no chance against the British, they would of course do anything required of them! It's like someone telling you he'd give you $5 for your gold chain while pointing a gun at your head. You'd be a fool not to take the $5!
Didn’t bother to read your write up.

Sorry you wasted your time typing that.
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by naijamerican: 2:08pm On Jul 31, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

STOP repeating Arab and white supremacy lies and propaganda against African culture.

Shut up. Africans were commiting self genocide by the thousands prior to the white man arriving. There is a reason Africa continues to languish in poverty. It's continued backward mentality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Convention: Did Fani-Kayode Attend As An Abia State Delegate? (Picture) / The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) / Boko Haram Captures & Destroys Armed Personnel Carrier Newly Acquired By Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.