Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) (49590 Views)

Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor / Tajudeen Bakare: Why I Did Not Disappear When Police Arrested Me – Ogboni Leader / Akeredolu: My Orderly Was Shaking When Kidnappers Confronted Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by Godssplan: 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2023
Okey Japan Nwanne mmadu
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by tete7000(m): 10:18pm On Jul 29, 2023
When you could become invisible and be slapping them without them seeing you, then collect their guns. This one don cast.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 10:18pm On Jul 29, 2023
Audio
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by samplebrown: 10:28pm On Jul 29, 2023
Continue bragging, they will come for u again

1 Like

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by SledgeHammerer: 10:39pm On Jul 29, 2023
Kikiki 🤣🤣🤣 see dis mugu.
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by SledgeHammerer: 10:41pm On Jul 29, 2023
Bobxin:
After following them and the lives of people and customers are now safe, for the five days, why didn't you disappear?

He wanted to save the lives of the families of the kidnappers. Lol 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by DodadaKoKigbe: 10:45pm On Jul 29, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Na you talk am baba, no be me.. grin

I talk am with my full chest. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by ElSudani: 10:52pm On Jul 29, 2023
youngrichnigga:
And you also decided to stay with them until when they released you abi, ori e o pe rara.......you don cast last last undecided undecided undecided undecided

LWKMD.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by XAUBulls: 10:54pm On Jul 29, 2023
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by happney65: 10:55pm On Jul 29, 2023
Lori iro . grin
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by XAUBulls: 10:55pm On Jul 29, 2023
youngrichnigga:
And you also decided to stay with them until when they released you abi, ori e o pe rara.......you don cast last last undecided undecided undecided undecided
This thread is cracking me up... grin
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by emperor4love(m): 10:56pm On Jul 29, 2023
Kidnappers no collect ur bling bling nd phones,okay ooh
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by Nobodysboo(m): 10:58pm On Jul 29, 2023
Wetin aboki no go see for gate
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by Ayodeji2k14: 10:59pm On Jul 29, 2023
This man is a liar as he has no power to disappear even I in their dens. Only gulible fools will believe this trash.
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by nedekid: 11:05pm On Jul 29, 2023
Funny guy.
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by bizhop01: 11:18pm On Jul 29, 2023
The cage his spirit and carry him like puppy
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by 7arrows: 11:31pm On Jul 29, 2023
youngrichnigga:

Bros hell me ask am o. And he couldn't make them blind for like 2 hours.
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by AllenSpencer: 11:39pm On Jul 29, 2023
lildonn222:
Did you care to ask him what the purpose was?

It’s always defined. But 90% of people don’t abide by it.

Most times, you have to lie to amhave access to those powers. You already know the motive of acquiring it, but won’t disclose cos you know the scientist might not want to do it. So you tell false stories.
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by Pepperdemisback: 11:40pm On Jul 29, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

I talk am with my full chest. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Are you the native Doctor, relative, Client or spokesperson? Why are you crying all over everbody's comment?
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by moneyissweet(m): 11:43pm On Jul 29, 2023
You know all these and yet you keep patronizing us.

As a Nigerian, your day may not[ successful without you buying one thing or the other from an Igbo person.

Just fck off.

quote author=Hotfreeze post=124743955]Everything about them is fake.

Fake drugs.
Fake results
Even their juju, na fake.

Them swear for una?

I was just informed that the kidnapping might be fake too.

Wahala be like Kanu jail term.

E no long bt e no dey finish grin[/quote]
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by ajog1: 11:44pm On Jul 29, 2023
cluewebhost:
So....
In the 5 days,

Why didn't you disappear sir?
Abi! Like when they drove him off, he couldn't disappear; or was everyone in the hotel held hostage throughout the period of his kidnap?
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by deyplay: 11:50pm On Jul 29, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Scam!

Even though I believe in the potency of black power and seen it work, I am also a believer that it will always fail when you need the most.

I once asked my scientist why it happens that way, and he said it’s because we don’t use it SOLELY for the purpose it was created for.
I also think it is due to FEAR or DOUBT. All power emanated from one source. And the transmitter of power is Faith, when fear, anxiety or doubt sets in it turns off the power
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by chatinent: 12:07am On Jul 30, 2023
Even the kidnappers no rate you. If they feared you, they wouldn't have dare coming to kidnap you in the first place.

More like it was staged to prove a point that you are powerless.
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by AllenSpencer: 12:19am On Jul 30, 2023
deyplay:
I also think it is due to FEAR or DOUBT. All power emanated from one source. And the transmitter of power is Faith, when fear, anxiety or doubt sets in t turns off the power

At some point, I believe you are right.
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by Digixtreme: 12:24am On Jul 30, 2023
Those security guards where attached to the hotel, Akwa goes around without security... but because he is popular he doesn't really go around any how.
lexy2014:

If you have odeshi, what are you now doing with security aides?
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by Digixtreme: 12:30am On Jul 30, 2023
All the charms most of you are saying why couldn't he disappear, why couldn't he do this and that... This guy I mean has told you, he isn't owing anyone and his hands are clean, why should he dissappear. There comes a time in life and all wisdom must you create room for dialogue.
These charms like odeshi, disappear acts, etc are the most easiest and common charms out there. For a very young guy like Akwa to have acted the way he did, I still respect him. He has the money to delve into deeper understanding of the supernatural.
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by Hotfreeze: 12:43am On Jul 30, 2023
Digixtreme:
All the charms most of you are saying why couldn't he disappear, why couldn't he do this and that... This guy I mean has told you, he isn't owing anyone and his hands are clean, why should he dissappear. There comes a time in life and all wisdom must you create room for dialogue.
These charms like odeshi, disappear acts, etc are the most easiest and common charms out there. For a very young guy like Akwa to have acted the way he did, I still respect him. He has the money to delve into deeper understanding of the supernatural.

Money to buy supernatural understanding.
No wonder they caught him like a native fowl. grin

If e didn't dey, e didn't dey.
Na mumu dey believe that scammer.
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by KayCee92(m): 1:15am On Jul 30, 2023
Hotfreeze:
Everything about them is fake.

Fake drugs.
Fake results
Even their juju, na fake.

Them swear for una?

I was just informed that the kidnapping might be fake too.

Wahala be like Kanu jail term.

E no long bt e no dey finish grin

Mugu. I'm Igbo and hate this dude. But it not about where he is from. U just carry tribalism enter for thread where ever is asking why the werey no dissappear. U be muturu truly.
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by Hotfreeze: 1:21am On Jul 30, 2023
KayCee92:

Mugu. I'm Igbo and hate this dude. But it not about where he is from. U just carry tribalism enter for thread where ever is asking why the werey no dissappear. U be muturu truly.

Is that all?
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by NomborPhilip10: 1:28am On Jul 30, 2023
Scammer
Juju man juju no work, kidnappers juju strong pass juju man juju.
Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by PoliteActivist: 2:27am On Jul 30, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Scam!

Even though I believe in the potency of black power and seen it work, I am also a believer that it will always fail when you need the most.

I once asked my scientist why it happens that way, and he said it’s because we don’t use it SOLELY for the purpose it was created for.

Digixtreme:

Gullible mumus, especially the second poster.
People like these are why Africa will remain FOREVER backward. People that are hoping one day Africa will meet up are wasting their time. Because we have too many people like these two!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) / AMCON To Takeover Ben Murray-Bruce Companies / Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.