Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Do White People Pay Dowry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do White People Pay Dowry (763 Views)

DPO Lawan Abdullahi Pays Dowry For Lovers To Get Married In Kaduna / See Airport In China Where People Pay Extra Money To Sleep With The Hostesses / Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do White People Pay Dowry by adamma24: 11:03am On Jul 30, 2023
Was arguing with some friends regarding this topic....Do white people pay dowry or bride price during wedding or marriage..

1 Like

Re: Do White People Pay Dowry by advanceDNA: 11:23am On Jul 30, 2023
Yes naa......including kolanut, bitter kola, yams and palm oil, etc..

1 Like

Re: Do White People Pay Dowry by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2023
I think it depends on their culture, because like Africans, white people also have different cultures throughout the entire continent of Europe.

For example, witchcraft in Romania is seen as a religion rather than evil and a child of a witch can only get married to another child of a witch... But the groom's parents must first test if their potential daughter in-law is worthy to be their in law by testing how strong her powers are.

Apparently the politicians there even fear them... But if you go to Britain, they'll probably tell you that witchcraft doesn't exist... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Do White People Pay Dowry by BigDawsNet: 1:10pm On Jul 30, 2023
White people don't pay dowry or bride price... it's not part of their culture...

I love you, I wanna marry you... simple!

But if a white individual wants to marry an African lady.. the lady will hav to discuss this tradition with the white man... if the white man is ready to follow the rules, then he will get rhe approval to marry the African lady... but if he doesn't... den.. no marriage

3 Likes

Re: Do White People Pay Dowry by Zigzagman: 3:24pm On Jul 30, 2023
it depends on the culture.
Re: Do White People Pay Dowry by ednut1(m): 3:45pm On Jul 30, 2023
White peoples have different cultures and countries. Which one are you talking about . Generally they don’t

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Who Has The Key To The Man’s Heart? / . / I M Confused,help Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.