Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

My Friend Always Takes Pictures Everytime And Everywhere - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Always Takes Pictures Everytime And Everywhere (1081 Views)

My Friend Always Video Girls When Having Sex With Them / My Girlfriend Does This Everytime / Slay Queen Takes Pictures Not Knowing Her Boobs Are Showing (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Always Takes Pictures Everytime And Everywhere by mamagee3(f): 8:53pm On Jul 30, 2023
Hi all, my friend likes taking photos everytime and everywhere…

Every time we go out, she wants to take photos…She always asks for me to take photos of her…what could be the reason?
Re: My Friend Always Takes Pictures Everytime And Everywhere by CalmElder(m): 8:59pm On Jul 30, 2023
She likes pictures the way you like 'likes' on your profile photo.

6 Likes

Re: My Friend Always Takes Pictures Everytime And Everywhere by PoliteActivist: 8:59pm On Jul 30, 2023
Re: My Friend Always Takes Pictures Everytime And Everywhere by PoliteActivist: 8:59pm On Jul 30, 2023
Question should be why aren't YOU taking photos. Is it lack of a good phone, lack of enough memory, lack of data, what?
Re: My Friend Always Takes Pictures Everytime And Everywhere by meobizy(f): 8:59pm On Jul 30, 2023
Aunty, you’re still far from the 2,500 goal. Keep going.
Re: My Friend Always Takes Pictures Everytime And Everywhere by mamagee3(f): 9:07pm On Jul 30, 2023
PoliteActivist:
Question should be why aren't YOU taking photos. Is it lack of a good phone, lack of enough memory, lack of data, what?
I love taking photos too

But hers is excessive…
Re: My Friend Always Takes Pictures Everytime And Everywhere by Dundalk(m): 9:21pm On Jul 30, 2023
Seems you are too biutiffu Beautiful MA
Re: My Friend Always Takes Pictures Everytime And Everywhere by MrsTwrite(f): 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2023
There's no reason. This generation can't do without pictures.
Re: My Friend Always Takes Pictures Everytime And Everywhere by ikeno(m): 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2023
Mamagee are you married?
Re: My Friend Always Takes Pictures Everytime And Everywhere by Mhizzard(m): 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2023
There is no reasons for that,is just that some people are being photogenic
Re: My Friend Always Takes Pictures Everytime And Everywhere by PoliteActivist: 9:45pm On Jul 30, 2023
mamagee3:

I love taking photos too

But hers is excessive…

Excessive by who's measurement? See, "excessive" is relative. Yours might be excessive by my parameters
Re: My Friend Always Takes Pictures Everytime And Everywhere by tolor: 11:45pm On Jul 30, 2023
Those pics will come in handy someday. Your friend is documenting her life especially those moments the brain tend to forgets as one ages.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Always Takes Pictures Everytime And Everywhere by Starboytwo(m): 11:56pm On Jul 30, 2023
I always encourage taking photos, making videos. Damn, you will love it in 5 years time.

I’m a video guy.

I have uncountable videos of my family, friends etc and they don’t even know. I love the wow effects when I push them some, haha. Yeah it’s a little awkward but rewarding.
Re: My Friend Always Takes Pictures Everytime And Everywhere by Rokiat(f): 5:52am On Jul 31, 2023
The kinda threads you open smh.
Re: My Friend Always Takes Pictures Everytime And Everywhere by ruggedtimi(m): 12:01pm On Jul 31, 2023
mamagee3:
Hi all, my friend likes taking photos everytime and everywhere…

Every time we go out, she wants to take photos…She always asks for me to take photos of her…what could be the reason?
what'sapp status, Snapchat, Instagram stories and TikTok. The only reason. But not bad taking pictures...

(1) (Reply)

South African Blacks Think Other Africans / Friendship / Moneymail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.