Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Has Noah's Ark Been Discovered? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Has Noah's Ark Been Discovered? (14156 Views)

If The Bible Contains Truth, Why Has Noah's Ark Never Been Found? / "How Large Was Noah's Ark?" / Real Reasons Titanic Sank And Noah's Ark Sailed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Noah's Ark Been Discovered? by debosky(m): 8:24pm On Nov 16, 2011
OLAADEGBU:

Well said.  Only if folks had read their Bibles they would have come to the knowledge of truth as you have stated above.  What evolutionists are still struggling with is their misunderstanding of what the Bible means by the word 'kind'.  The Bible classified the animals into kinds and not as species as we know them today.  We have the 'cat kind' and the 'dog kind' and from these we have what we see today.

Did the bible tell you the 'kinds' were cat kind and dog kind or is this your invention?

So reading the bible would tell you the rivets contained titanium and aluminium too?

That is a good point that is lost on these evolutionists and their sympathisers.

Stop exposing your abject ignorance - you don't need rapid burial by water for fossilization. Volcanic eruptions and could lead to fossilization. I don't know why you will call a blatant lie a 'good point' simply because it supports your views.  undecided

So much for standing for the truth.

Good job and well said.  I wish most Christians on this site could see this instead of compromising with evolutionists.

No one is arguing that he had to take big animals into the ark - that has never been the point of debate on this thread in the first place. The issue is fabrication of ridiculous claims just to support your views such as claiming water is required for fossilization.  undecided
Re: Has Noah's Ark Been Discovered? by gotizsata: 11:40pm On Nov 16, 2011
Re: Has Noah's Ark Been Discovered? by kelz88(f): 11:42pm On Nov 16, 2011
Please I would like to know about the dinosaurs. Did Noah fit them in the ark, were they extinct at the time, or did God not include them in the creation story.
Re: Has Noah's Ark Been Discovered? by Yehowah: 6:43pm On Nov 17, 2011
The dinosaurs were in Noah's Ark and some became carnivorous AFTER THE FLOOD. God's original intent was for human and animals to eat plants but, after the flood, things changed.
Re: Has Noah's Ark Been Discovered? by gotizsata: 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2011
Re: Has Noah's Ark Been Discovered? by kelz88(f): 10:46pm On Nov 17, 2011
Yehowah:

The dinosaurs were in Noah's Ark and some became carnivorous AFTER THE FLOOD. God's original intent was for human and animals to eat plants but, after the flood, things changed.

You referred to Genesis 1:29–30 however, I very much doubt that cos according to what was discovered some dinosaurs fed on meat while some on plants. How come things changed for some, and not others, going by "God's original intent".

Also, according to GEN 3:14 " the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life". (They don't eat dust though. Maybe he meant while they were down there, but that's beside the point). This was pre-the flood as well.

Maybe dinosaurs were part of some of the land animals that didn't make it on the ark, and died in the flood?

The bible is so undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Has Noah's Ark Been Discovered? by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:41am On Nov 18, 2011
Re: Has Noah's Ark Been Discovered? by debosky(m): 11:43am On Nov 18, 2011
Yehowah:

How do you know that dinosaurs were in Noah's Ark? Just how do you know this? Do you know when exactly they became extinct that you can say definitively that they were on the Ark?

Did the bible tell you dinosaurs were in the Ark?

@ Ola

Cartoons are amusing but don't really address the issue at hand - yes Noah didn't need to carry an infinite number of animals, but no one actually knows how many animals he needed to carry, or do you?
Re: Has Noah's Ark Been Discovered? by gotizsata: 8:31pm On Nov 18, 2011
Re: Has Noah's Ark Been Discovered? by Horus(m): 6:10pm On Nov 19, 2011
Genesis 7:21
"And all flesh died . . ."

. . . According to that, Noah couldn't have been on the earth during the flood or else he would have been counted amongst the dead. Where was this "ark?" It couldn't have been on the earth. Either this is another contradiction in the bible, or the "ark" was actually hovering above the water and not resting upon the earth or the water that was on the earth. This is difficult for you to see because you were taught and programmed that this "ark" was some type of boat; and it's written in every version of the Bible, in movies, in novels, etc., that Noah built a big boat. However, if you go to the Hebrew language and look at the word they translated as "ark," you will see it is the word "tebah" meaning vessel or craft. Thus, you will see that the "ark" being a boat, was only implied. Therefore, someone threw in the English word "ship," which if questioned, could be a boat or craft, and is one of the reasons why the English language is a language of confusion.
Re: Has Noah's Ark Been Discovered? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:57am On Nov 20, 2011
debosky:

Did the bible tell you the 'kinds' were cat kind and dog kind or is this your invention?

If you have been studying your Bible you will have discovered that it tells us animals, fish, birds, plants and every living organism were 'created after their own kind'.  When it says kind God means for example that cats would only produce cats or dogs would only produce dogs, the list is not exhaustive, I just used those two kinds of animals as examples.

debosky:

So reading the bible would tell you the rivets contained titanium and aluminium too?

That is for you to find out.  The Bible is not a science book but through the application of science we can confirm that God's record of History is accurate.

debosky:

Stop exposing your abject ignorance - you don't need rapid burial by water for fossilization. Volcanic eruptions and could lead to fossilization. I don't know why you will call a blatant lie a 'good point' simply because it supports your views.  undecided

So much for standing for the truth.

You seem to be confusing yourself.  Did you mean that rapid burial by water cannot cause fossilization?  You are the one exposing your ignorance here.  Countless billions of plants and animal fossils are found in extensive "graveyards" where they had to be buried rapidly on a massive scale and many fossils of sea creatures as mentioned by Yehowa are found in rock layers that today are high above sea level, such as the Grand Canyon.  You need to study well and do a proper research as this would put you in a better position to appreciate the evidences of the Flood that abound.

debosky:

No one is arguing that he had to take big animals into the ark - that has never been the point of debate on this thread in the first place. The issue is fabrication of ridiculous claims just to support your views such as claiming water is required for fossilization.  undecided

The ridiculous claims are only propagated by yourself.  Science is not subjective, it is only used to verify the claims of the Bible and you are free to your own opinion.
Re: Has Noah's Ark Been Discovered? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:14am On Nov 20, 2011
debosky:

How do you know that dinosaurs were in Noah's Ark? Just how do you know this? Do you know when exactly they became extinct that you can say definitively that they were on the Ark?

If you had been reading your Bible and believing what you read you would know that dinosaurs were definitely in Noah's Ark.

debosky:

Did the bible tell you dinosaurs were in the Ark?

According to the Bible, Dinosaurs were created along with other land animals on Day 6 of the Creation Week (Genesis 1:20-25).  Dinosaurs were included in Noah's Ark alongside other kinds of air breathing land animals.  Representatives of all kinds of air breathing land animals went aboard Noah's Ark and these included Dinosaurs and others who 'missed the boat' perished in the global Flood and many of their remains became fossils that we are discovering today.

debosky:

@ Ola

Cartoons are amusing but don't really address the issue at hand - yes Noah didn't need to carry an infinite number of animals, but no one actually knows how many animals he needed to carry, or do you?

Pictures speak as they say, more than a thousand words, and if you had not been too quick to jump to conclusions you would have discovered more facts by clicking on the hyperlink that I quoted in the cartoon. wink
Re: Has Noah's Ark Been Discovered? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:20am On Nov 20, 2011
Horus:

Genesis 7:21
"And all flesh died . . ."

. . . According to that, Noah couldn't have been on the earth during the flood or else he would have been counted amongst the dead. Where was this "ark?" It couldn't have been on the earth. Either this is another contradiction in the bible, or the "ark" was actually hovering above the water and not resting upon the earth or the water that was on the earth. This is difficult for you to see because you were taught and programmed that this "ark" was some type of boat; and it's written in every version of the Bible, in movies, in novels, etc., that Noah built a big boat. However, if you go to the Hebrew language and look at the word they translated as "ark," you will see it is the word "tebah" meaning vessel or craft. Thus, you will see that the "ark" being a boat, was only implied. Therefore, someone threw in the English word "ship," which if questioned, could be a boat or craft, and is one of the reasons why the English language is a language of confusion.

You are free to read whatever meaning you want it to imply.  Let me help by giving you another suggestion here.  Psalm 14:1 says: " . . . There is no God"  Do you want to run with that?
Re: Has Noah's Ark Been Discovered? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:39am On Nov 20, 2011
Re: Has Noah's Ark Been Discovered? by chrisj2000(m): 10:26am On Nov 20, 2011
still missing
Re: Has Noah's Ark Been Discovered? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2011
chrisj2000:

Noah ark is the same as Jonah in the womb of a fish, a married woman was a virgin, a perfect god created imperfect human. Bulshit pack of lies.

I remember when this Olladegbu person used to say that there were no fossil records. Now, because AIG say fossils exist, he is now yapping about fossil records while ignoring the amount of time needed for fossilization. In his warped world, lies are justified as long as they promote his medieval philosophy.

If AIG changes their tune tomorrow and say evolution is probably true, the rube would be on here writing how humans evolved only 6000 years ago and how some nonsensical verse in their book all the proof they need.
Re: Has Noah's Ark Been Discovered? by gotizsata: 6:17pm On Nov 20, 2011
I find it hard to imagine,  that people like OLAADEGBU can really make jokes about people drowning,  it is not even callous it is evil. 

Believe or not!! Christians enjoy the idea of other people who do not share their beliefs dying of drowning
and rejoice and praise God day and night for this Noah story,

I can imagine,  when the water started rising the sinners carrying their babies and some fully pregnant were trying to run to noah's boat. please save us,  and noah must have had one big stick or whip to beat their sinful hands off his God inspired boat.  I can imagine Noah and his family laughing hysterically as people died away. sinners die sinners die, 

I am sure when the drowning was over there were bodies littered all over, half eaten by sharks etc,  some just bloated and floating,  Noahs must have been pretty cold right. Just move those sinner bodies aside I need to light a fire to praise God
Re: Has Noah's Ark Been Discovered? by gotizsata: 6:31pm On Nov 20, 2011
Noah's ark is not just a bad story scientifically, it is an immoral story
it is about merciless killing of babies, children and animals
And of course sinner who "knowingly" rejected God, it is about a merciless and brutal deadly God.
Re: Has Noah's Ark Been Discovered? by debosky(m): 7:42pm On Nov 20, 2011
@ gotizsata - you are free to hold your opinions, but you have no right to make ridiculous claims about Christians nor post offensive images on this thread.

Remove those images or you'll be reported to the moderator accordingly.
Re: Has Noah's Ark Been Discovered? by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:23pm On Nov 20, 2011
Martian:

I remember when this Olladegbu person used to say that there were no fossil records. Now, because AIG say fossils exist, he is now yapping about fossil records while ignoring the amount of time needed for fossilization. In his warped world, lies are justified as long as they promote his medieval philosophy.

Can you quote where I said that fossils don't exist?

Martian:

If AIG changes their tune tomorrow and say evolution is probably true, the rube would be on here writing how humans evolved only 6000 years ago and how some nonsensical verse in their book all the proof they need.

The true accounts in the Bible is what you need, organisations like AiG only use areas of science such as geology, astronomy, biology and the like to verify these historical events and what we see is that they are consistent with the Bible.
Re: Has Noah's Ark Been Discovered? by Daiquiri: 11:12pm On Nov 20, 2011
[size=14pt]How did 75 whales end up in the desert?

Rows of prehistoric bones unearthed in one of the most significant discoveries of its kind[/size]

By Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 8:05 PM on 20th November 2011

Some believe they became disoriented and beached themselves, while others claim they were moved by a landslide and became trapped in a lagoon.

But scientists remain baffled as to how exactly scores of whales ended up in a desert more than half a mile from the sea.

The skeletons of 75 whales, believed to be more than two millions years old, were unearthed next to one another, just yards apart, in one of the world's best-preserved graveyards of prehistoric whales.

Chilean scientists and researchers from the Smithsonian Institution are studying how the whales, many of them the size of buses, were found in exactly the same corner of the Atacama Desert in Chile.

The bones were unearthed near Caldera in June 2010 during a highway-widening project. So far, the fossils have been found in a roadside strip the length of two football fields.

Experts say other groups of prehistoric whales have been found together in Peru and Egypt, but the Chilean fossils stand out for their staggering number and beautifully preserved bones.

Of the 75 whales discovered so far, more than 20 are perfectly intact skeletons. Researchers believe there could be hundreds more waiting to be uncovered.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2063973/How-did-scores-whales-end-desert-Rows-prehistoric-bones-unearthed-significant-discoveries-kind.html#ixzz1eHnkpxfo
Re: Has Noah's Ark Been Discovered? by gotizsata: 10:35am On Nov 21, 2011
@debosky - I am must admit that I am pleasantly surprised that a Christian would find the idea of drowning animals, humans, especially babies quite repulsive like everyone else. You must be the only Christian who has a problem with this.

I have removed the pictures.

Noah's ark is not my opinion however, it is an opinion held by Christians like you. It is of course ridiculous painful and very cruel to non-christians. People who have experienced relatives, friends etc drowning are especially affected. There must have been thousands of bodies like these floating around after Noah's flood and millions upon millions of bloated corpses of animals.

It is a very disturbing story.

Even though the images below are not photos and just painted, it is still quite revolting.

[img]http://headdlineslondonuk.files./2011/08/noah_flood2.jpg[/img]
Re: Has Noah's Ark Been Discovered? by debosky(m): 11:24am On Nov 21, 2011
gotizsata:

@debosky - I am must admit that I am pleasantly surprised that a Christian would find the idea of drowning animals, humans, especially babies quite repulsive like everyone else. You must be the only Christian who has a problem with this.

I don’t believe Christians are ‘happy’ that babies, animals and humans die at any point in time, however when judgement is carried out by the Sovereign God, it is not a matter of how individuals feel - Christians accept that judgement of God.

I have removed the pictures.

Thank you.

Noah's ark is not my opinion however, it is an opinion held by Christians like you. It is of course ridiculous painful and very cruel to non-christians. People who have experienced relatives, friends etc drowning are especially affected.

So Christians have not experienced relatives/friends drowning? No one, not even God wants people to perish - and Christians are not ‘happy’ that people died in the flood; they simply accept it as a fact of history.

There must have been thousands of bodies like these floating around after Noah's flood and millions upon millions of bloated corpses of animals. It is a very disturbing story.

The plagues that killed thousands in Europe are disturbing, the floods that kill thousands every year are disturbing. What exactly is your point? There are disturbing things happening every day - does that mean you also endorse them?
Re: Has Noah's Ark Been Discovered? by gotizsata: 1:15pm On Nov 21, 2011
@debosky
Blood thirsty, rejoicing in death, pain and suffering of others, the idea that only me, myself and I and my people are saved is simply perverse. to anyone who is not a christian. It is disgusting  and it is evil.

2 animals came in right? pairs? So were the other remaining animals evil? Did they have to die a painful death being bashed against the rocks with water till they die? And what about the babies in the wombs and the children.

If there was a story about a flood that killed many innocent babies, would you turn it into a nursery rhyme and sing it over and over until your throats are hoarse? What is the definition of happiness to you? I was saying they are happy because they agree with the story and see is the justify in it. That's what I meant. Your attitude regarding the story, tell us that you are joyful.

We must look at the judgement God makes and ask ourselves is Noah as really a hero. Would a good person conspire with God to commit genocide?

Would you have gladly and happily rejoice as you watched people drowning? Does the fact that God endorsed it make your sleep happily at night? I fear this the same mentality extremists have,  when they kill innocent people ( suicide bombs etc) . Is it okay because God says so.
if God Desecrates, pillages, kills, curses, poisons,  does it stop being bad? Does it stop being painful and cruel? Does it suddenly become "good'?

So Christians have not experienced relatives/friends drowning?
It is traumatic and it is good that you agree that drowning is bad. I find it hard then to see why you would read the Noah's story that you believe in 100% without getting depressed and miserable  and sad. How callous can you possibly be? Does God teach his children to look the other way when he punishes and kills those who were naughty? What joy is there in the story and in God's word and divine ways then?

Rejoice vs Remorse
Noah's ark is a pivotal story to Christians. Kid are taught it school to sing about it and they find the whole story very exciting. I am sure you are no exception.
This is a preschool story,  actually look at the link below
http://www.kidssundayschool.com/Preschool/Lessons/1noah01.php
[flash=600,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqaMBnrjooc[/flash]

This is not a story that Christians hate, or are ashamed of.
It is a story that they feel, truly feel "should have happened". And it is therefore a "happy" story.

I find it hard to see how you can be so dismissive and say-  "There are disturbing things happening every day - does that mean you also endorse them?" We do not rejoice in them. We do not feel they are justified.

Christians really enjoy this justification of disasters and pain and suffering to others like in the video below.
[flash=600,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5TE99sAbwM[/flash]
But it is not fair to turn a blind eye and say you do not want to see the victims and pain and suffering. Instead you want to convince yourself God was justified.
The same thing about Noah's ark. We must face up to the fact that people died in a very awful way. Innocent children and animals died. how can you convince yourself that this is a good thing?
Re: Has Noah's Ark Been Discovered? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:41am On Nov 22, 2011
Re: Has Noah's Ark Been Discovered? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:04pm On Nov 22, 2011
kelz88:

You referred to Genesis 1:29–30 however, I very much doubt that cos according to what was discovered some dinosaurs fed on meat while some on plants. How come things changed for some, and not others, going by "God's original intent".

Also, according to GEN 3:14 " the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life". (They don't eat dust though. Maybe he meant while they were down there, but that's beside the point). This was pre-the flood as well.

Maybe dinosaurs were part of some of the land animals that didn't make it on the ark, and died in the flood?

The bible is so undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Two Dinosaurs did get on board and those who could not make it died in the Flood.
Re: Has Noah's Ark Been Discovered? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:08pm On Nov 22, 2011

Did Dinosaurs Survive The Flood?

The Bible is clear. The ancestors of every animal that ever lived were created during Creation Week. Each basic animal type was created "after his kind" and all subsequent individual animals, including dinosaurs, descended from these created categories.
Re: Has Noah's Ark Been Discovered? by debosky(m): 3:19pm On Nov 22, 2011
OLAADEGBU:

Two Dinosaurs did get on board and those who could not make it died in the Flood.

Can you provide proof of this statement or is this something you have made up?
Re: Has Noah's Ark Been Discovered? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:52pm On Nov 22, 2011
debosky:

Can you provide proof of this statement or is this something you have made up?

[19] And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep them alive with thee; they shall be male and female.  [20] Of fowls after their kind, and of cattle after their kind, of every creeping thing of the earth after his kind, two of every sort shall come unto thee, to keep them alive (Genesis 6:19-20).

You can see that it was only land-dwelling, air-breathing animals that God brought into the ark.  Two of each kind (7 of some) and you must note that it was not species or variety that was  included in the ark.  All animals we see today, including the extinct dinosaurs had their ancestors on board.
Re: Has Noah's Ark Been Discovered? by debosky(m): 4:03pm On Nov 22, 2011
OLAADEGBU:

[19] And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep them alive with thee; they shall be male and female. [20] Of fowls after their kind, and of cattle after their kind, of every creeping thing of the earth after his kind, two of every sort shall come unto thee, to keep them alive (Genesis 6:19-20).

You can see that it was only land-dwelling, air-breathing animals that God brought into the ark. Two of each kind (7 of some) and you must note that it was not species or variety that was included in the ark. All animals we see today, including the extinct dinosaurs had their ancestors on board.

I agree with the passage, but not your interpretation. The bible says 'every living thing of all flesh'. We don't know if the dinosaurs had become extinct before the flood or whether they became extinct after the flood, so there is no way to definitively and conclusively say that dinosaurs were on the ark.

Unless you have a biblical reference stating specifically that dinosaurs were on the ark (and were not extinct before the flood), you cannot conclusively say that Dinosaurs were on the ark.

All you can say really, is that IF they weren't extinct before the flood, then a 'representative' of their 'kind' would have been on the ark. If I propose, like you did earlier, that reptiles and dinosaurs are the same 'kind', then you don't even need to have dinosaurs on the ark, merely a member of their kind like a snake for example, or a crocodile.
Re: Has Noah's Ark Been Discovered? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:08pm On Nov 22, 2011
debosky:

I agree with the passage, but not your interpretation. The bible says 'every living thing of all flesh'. We don't know if the dinosaurs had become extinct before the flood or whether they became extinct after the flood, so there is no way to definitively and conclusively say that dinosaurs were on the ark.

Why would they become extinct before the Flood?  The evidence that they existed after the Flood is in the book of Job we have the description of a dinosaur.

debosky:

Unless you have a biblical reference stating specifically that dinosaurs were on the ark (and were not extinct before the flood), you cannot conclusively say that Dinosaurs were on the ark.

"Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox. LO now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his belly. He moveth his tail like a cedar: . . . His bones are as strong pieces of brass; his bones are like bars of iron. He is the chief of the ways of God" (Job 40:15–19).

If they were not represented on the Ark how come Job knew about them?

debosky:

All you can say really, is that IF they weren't extinct before the flood, then a 'representative' of their 'kind' would have been on the ark. If I propose, like you did earlier, that reptiles and dinosaurs are the same 'kind', then you don't even need to have dinosaurs on the ark, merely a member of their kind like a snake for example, or a crocodile.

Why would you like to propose that reptiles and not dinosaurs were on the Ark?  Evolutionists claim that they evolved from some reptile, where then is the fossil evidence to back it up?  Job described them well after the Flood.

Behold now Behemoth
Re: Has Noah's Ark Been Discovered? by debosky(m): 8:41pm On Nov 22, 2011
OLAADEGBU:

Why would they become extinct before the Flood?  The evidence that they existed after the Flood is in the book of Job we have the description of a dinosaur.

"Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox. LO now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his belly. He moveth his tail like a cedar: . . . His bones are as strong pieces of brass; his bones are like bars of iron. He is the chief of the ways of God" (Job 40:15–19).

The description cannot be conclusively said to be a dinosaur - describing a big creature does not necessarily make it a dinosaur, especially as dinosaur is a species which you keep repeating the bible did not talk about - it spoke about kinds.

We are not even sure that this passage is completely literal or completely metaphorical or a combination of both, as it talks further in verse 24 about putting a snare through its nostrils.

If they were not represented on the Ark how come Job knew about them?

There is no evidence that the behemoth is a dinosaur, or are dinosaurs the only creatures that eat grass? The Behemoth has been called a variety of things from water buffalo, to elephants to hippopotamuses. There is nothing conclusive to deem them dinosaurs.

Besides, what about verse 24 of the same passage in job that talks about putting a snare through the nostril of the behemoth? Does that mean that Dinosaurs were domesticated or could this passage simply be a metaphorical one?

Why would you like to propose that reptiles and not dinosaurs were on the Ark?  Evolutionists claim that they evolved from some reptile, where then is the fossil evidence to back it up?  Job described them well after the Flood.

I don't know what 'evolutionists' you are talking about, but according to wiki,

Although the word dinosaur means "terrible lizard," the name is somewhat misleading, as dinosaurs were not lizards. Rather, they were a separate group of reptiles with a distinct upright posture not found in lizards.

In essence, dinosaurs are part of the 'kind' of reptiles, so you do not know what representative of the 'kind' of reptiles was present on the ark.

Read further on the interpretation of behemoth and leviathan by Jewish scholars:

http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/9841-leviathan-and-behemoth

Those that have studied the text the most (not evolutionists by the way) do not regard the creatures described as being dinosaurs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ebubemonso Emmanuel Obimma To Buhari: Resign Now, Your Govt A Disappointment / “ GEJ To Bankrupt Nigeria” Sermon: Police Looking For Pastor Bakare / Johnson Suleiman Gives N6.5M To Unemployed Members During Sunday Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.